Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State (14853 Views)

5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. / IPOB Should Allow Us Bury Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents In Peace – Kinsmen / If You Think IPOB Should Not Boycott 2019 Election, Engage Me In A Debate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Kinematics: 8:56am On May 11, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Some things are not worth replying.

The slum you live in... shouldn't be a matter of discourse and should be duly ignored.

Pictures of PH as a slum is littered here on nairaland...for eyes to feed.

Imagine If we move outside port Harcourt to other places, we will meet where Kenya is better than 200 percent.

If pH is like that, only God knows how others will be..

I believe these pictures of Anambala are heaven

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by PortHarcourt1st: 8:58am On May 11, 2020
[s]
Kinematics:

WHO report about air quality which examined PM 2.5 (fine particulate pollution) and PM 10 (coarse pollution particles) levels in 3000 cities across the globe, found that five Nigerian cities have been included in the top ten polluted cities in Africa.he report which says that 80% of city dwellers are breathing in bad air and are at a risk of life-threatening diseases like lung cancer, added that the air pollution is rising at an alarming rate in urban areas of poor countries.
While the report places Onitsha in Nigeria as the most polluted city and Sinclair in US as the least polluted, here are the 39 most polluted cities in Africa.
Here is the List :

39. Midlands – Mauritius
38. Port Louis – Mauritius
37. Middleburg – South Africa
36. Witbank – South Africa
35. Nairobi – Kenya
34. Ermelo – South Africa
33. Morogoro Unit. – Rep. of Tanzania
32. Bramsthan, Flacq – Mauritius
31. Waterberg – South Africa
30. Diepkloof – South Africa
29. Sebokeng – South Africa
28. Orlu – Nigeria
27. Sanniquellie (rural) – Liberia
26. Sekunda – South Africa
25. Zamdela – South Africa
24. Nnewi – Nigeria
23. Vereeniging – South Africa
22. Antanarivo – Madagascar
21. Mpumalanga – South Africa
20. Tshwane [Pretoria] – South Africa
19. Yaoudé – Cameroon
18. Buchanan (rural) – Liberia
17. Afikpo – Nigeria
16. Johannesburg – South Africa
15. Abakaliki – Nigeria
14. Ile-Ife – Nigeria
13. Bafoussam – Cameroon
12. Enugu – Nigeria
11. Nsukka – Nigeria
10. Hartebeespoort – South Africa
9. Beau Bassin/Rose Hill, Coromandel – Mauritius
8. Bamenda – Cameroon
7. Dakar – Senegal
6. Owerri – Nigeria
5. Kampala – Uganda
4. Umuahia – Nigeria
3. Aba – Nigeria
2. Kaduna – Nigeria
1. Onitsha – Nigeria

Just look at your potopoto shithole SE..
[/s]

PORT HARCOURT is the most polluted city in the world. See for yourself, stop fooling yourself

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by PortHarcourt1st: 8:59am On May 11, 2020
Kinematics:

I believe these pictures of Aare heaven

This is PORT HARCOURT. I took this picture myself. Liar

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by PortHarcourt1st: 9:00am On May 11, 2020
Kinematics see more of PORT HARCOURT. I took these pictures myself

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by PortHarcourt1st: 9:03am On May 11, 2020
Juliusmalema:

The slum you live in... shouldn't be a matter of discourse and should be duly ignored.

Imagine If we move outside port Harcourt to other places, we will meet where Kenya is better than 200 percent.

PORT HARCOURT is typical village filled with shanties and slums. Don't even allow anyone deceive. Always tag me whenever this issue comes anywhere on nairaland. Kinematics is my slave, he always jumps out when he thinks am not around but we are always watching cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by PortHarcourt1st: 9:06am On May 11, 2020
PORT HARCOURT is the most polluted city in the world. The thread is already trending

https://www.nairaland.com/5817397/port-harcourt-kano-kampala-ranks/1#89407811

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Kinematics: 9:09am On May 11, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Oh Onitsha is heaven on earth... see some pics of the eldorado called Onitsha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by PortHarcourt1st: 9:11am On May 11, 2020
[s]
Kinematics:

[/s]

Fake pictures. See PORT HARCOURT cheesy

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by PortHarcourt1st: 9:12am On May 11, 2020
Kinematics PORT HARCOURT is a shithole cheesy

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by PortHarcourt1st: 9:13am On May 11, 2020
PORT HARCOURT is the most polluted city in the world cheesy

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by PortHarcourt1st: 9:16am On May 11, 2020
PORT HARCOURT is an international disgrace. See oil rich city cheesy

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by PortHarcourt1st: 9:17am On May 11, 2020
Oil rich city of PORT HARCOURT. Tufia cheesy

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by PortHarcourt1st: 9:19am On May 11, 2020
This is the filthy shithole jungle called PORT HARCOURT that's filled with cultists and kidnappers

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by strykr: 9:25am On May 11, 2020
Dogogo1900:
Our Igbo friends are suffering from attachment and rejection syndrome.
Because the rest of Nigeria has rejected them they are so desperate to attach themselves to the Niger Delta by all means.
I actually feel sorry for them,they are like orphans, no father, no mother,no friends so they call anyone they see brother.
I won't be surprised if they start calling the writer of the above article Afonja. Yes because they believe only their enemies the Yorubas would reject them .
Enyi, it's time for you to find your level,the South South will never join you. Thank you

Please, next time indicate "non-Igbo SS" . Stop trying to drag Igbo lands into your South South republic. They're only there because of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by strykr: 9:36am On May 11, 2020
Kinematics:

Just look at your potopoto shithole SE..

Typical SS coward. You and an Igbo man from Onitsha have issues. Instead of focusing on his city and face him one on one. You decide to lump the whole SE and Igbos into your fight with him. Going about creating Igbo hate threads because of your fight with one Igbo man.

I've never seen Chino insult the whole SS since his fight with you. Haven't even seen him drag your tribe, yet your Igbo hate can barely be controlled. After you open your mouth to accuse Igbos of hating on you when the insults are returned. Face Chino man to man, city to city. Stop dragging other Igbos along with your trolling.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Karleb(m): 9:38am On May 11, 2020
I don't know why but South South people hate to be called igbos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by pazienza(m): 9:39am On May 11, 2020
strykr

@amarabae, you know nothing. These Ikwerre people (some of them not all) are like green snakes that camouflage with the grass. What do you do when you notice a venomous green snake in your garden? You either set fire to smoke it out or chase it out. You don't ignore the snake to let it grow bigger and have more children

I would rather chase the snake out. No need for long stories.
Ikwerre should have been officially banned from Igbo activities since 1970 and officially expelled as a member of Igbo union, with young Igbo generation well educated on Ikwerre expulsion from the union and reasons for it.

That we still have Ikwerre members in our organizations 50years after the Ikwerre dance of shame is a testament to the failure of leadership that has plaqued Igboland since 1970.

The cause of all this confusion is the Ikwerre(some of them) . Do you know an Ikwerre man would claim to be Ikwerre in Port Harcourt, same man would tell and Ogoni, Kalabari or yoruba man that he is not Igbo. This same Ikwerre man would tell an Igbo man from Imo or Anambra state that he is Igbo, swear with all his life and even speak Igbo mlr than them. Do you now blame the Igbo man that encountered such when he says Ikwerre is Igbo? Do you also blame an Ogoni, Yoruba or Ijaw man when he claims Ikwerre is not Igbo? This same Ikwerre man slips away like a snake after causing such confusion and waits to see who's winning in a fight or argument. If the Igbo man is winning, he comes out to celebrate with him. If a non-Igbo is winning he also comes out to celebrate with him.

The fault lies not with the Ikwerre man. The fault lies with Igbo leadership. By not expelling ,totally rejecting Ikwerre and banning Ikwerre persons from being members of Igbo union, and educating younger generations of Ikwerre sins against the Igbo nation. By not doing this, they provided the Ikwerrre a loophole to exploit, and produced a generation of misinformed Igbo youths that are very susceptible to Ikwerre manipulations

manipulations.

I don't like IPOB method of doing things, but it's obviously producing results. IPOB is setting fire to the Ikwerre and Anioma snakes around. IPOB are the ones forcing out the discussion of who is Igbo or not. They're making the Ikwerres and Anioma to come out and make a stand on who is Igbo or not. Their methods might be crude or chaotic, but it's producing results. You would never have created this thread if not for IPOB. Pazienza zeal to excise Ikwerres wouldn't be this hot if not for IPOB. The other day, some Niger Delta people opened a thread denying biafra and talking about Niger Delta republic. If not for IPOB, they wouldn't have had any such discussion about any Niger Delta republic. Now, they're considering the possibility because of IPOB activities. The yorubas recently joined the UNPO, a seccsionist organization. Directly or indirectly, these are all as a result of IPOB provocation. You have to understand that breaking out of a nation without war is not child's play. It has to be done with dead cold propaganda, zero emotions and deliberate provocations.

Niger Deltans are not interested in any secession. If you have not figured out that they raise the Niger delta republic thing just to remind you that your struggles are different from theirs and that they want no part of your Biafra, then you obviously haven't gotten the memo.
Yorubas are not interested in secession either, the UNDPO registration Is a mere diversion. The Chinese are sinking billions in Lagos second port, they(Yorubas) and Chinese need Nigeria United and with Lagos enjoying sea monopoly to the most populous Black country on earth to recoup their investments. A divided Nigeria will see all emerging nations move away from Lagos ports, leaving it to serve just SW and NW.
Nah! Yorubas want Nigeria to stay as united as long as possible for them to economically exploit the entire south, empower Lagos and slowly spread development from Lagos to all parts of SW.
That's their long term plan. A divided Nigeria will not help their machinations.
You don't need to set fire on anyone. Invite Ogbakor Ikwerre and various Anioma town unions to a round table dialogue, give them last chance to join the union, if they refuse, openly expel their indigenes from the union and restructure the organization.
But ofcourse to do this, you need to control Ohanaeze Ndiigbo, and to control Ohanaeze Ndiigbo you need to control their source of income, which means you need total control of SE , from governor position to councillor.
So it boils down to all we have be saying. Ana ebu uzo melie agha Uno, tupu apuba ama. Ana azota Ani tupu azoba Ute. Charity must begin at home.

Until a Biafran group understands it must have total control of SE political representation in Nigeria, we would not have made any progress on this struggle. Agbachakwa egwu, ona n'ukwu. You present a picture of Morons, when you go about shouting to world leaders how You don't want Nigeria, when your elected political leadership back home are singing "One Nigeria" . Remember these people are presumably ELECTED. You have to do your homework first, before you can dialogue with the world.

I don't like IPOB method of doing things, but it's obviously producing results. IPOB is setting fire to the Ikwerre and Anioma snakes around. IPOB are the ones forcing out the discussion of who is Igbo or not. They're making the Ikwerres and Anioma to come out and make a stand on who is Igbo or not. Their methods might be crude or chaotic, but it's producing results. You would never have created this thread if not for IPOB. Pazienza zeal to excise Ikwerres wouldn't be this hot if not for IPOB. The other day, some Niger Delta people opened a thread denying biafra and talking about Niger Delta republic. If not for IPOB, they wouldn't have had any such discussion about any Niger Delta republic. Now, they're considering the possibility because of IPOB activities. The yorubas recently joined the UNPO, a seccsionist organization. Directly or indirectly, these are all as a result of IPOB provocation. You have to understand that breaking out of a nation without war is not child's play. It has to be done with dead cold propaganda, zero emotions and deliberate provocations

IPOB is not setting fire on any Anioma or Ikwerre snake. You can just say most of you are new to this Igbo denial and Igbophobia from those parts, but it doesn't mean it has not been on since 1970 before NK and 2/3 of IPOB members were even born.
Go through old threads on Ikwerre and Anioma groups in NL and see that myself and other concerned Igbos have been on the issue for a long time. Infact, our involvement on this issue predates NL. It started from Nigerian village square forum discussions to BestNigerianforum and then spilled over to NL. IPOB smoked no one out, these people have always been obstinate and set on their ways.

If we are serious, this issue would have since been settled at Ohanaeze level. As big as Britain is, despite the fact that there are at least 40% of British citizens who voted for Britain to remain in EU, Germany and France are going to shut all of them out from EU because majority of their people voted against EU. That's what we should have done and not allow them eat their cake and have it. That's madness and total display of leadership failure.

The main objective of IPOB is disintegration of this country. If you studied human psychology, you would know IPOB is using the method of indirect provocation to trigger breakup lines and faults in this country. The whole Jubril saga, calling port Harcourt Igweocha, sharing palliatives in Edo, might look like nonsense, but trust me they're very effective provocations.

That's madness. IPOB goal shouldn't be total disintegration of Nigeria. IPOB goal should be secession of Ndiigbo from Nigeria. Croatia and Slovenia goal was never disintegration of Yugoslavia. Who does that, you would simply be setting yourself up for failure. Their goal was freedom of Croatia and Slovenia from Yugoslavia. Whether Kosovo, Hezegovina and co wanted to leave or remain part of Yugoslavia was non of Croatia problems.
Catalonia doesn't even care about Basque freedom struggle and vice versa. You can't provide Igbo head for bitter Igbophobic groups in Nigeria to use in breaking their disintegration plans. That's madness. No one does that.
I see no use of those provocations. Jubril, etc.

At the beginning, I never took IPOB serious or supported their methods, but when I took my time to read history of separatist nations, calmed down and observed effects of IPOB actions, I understood the genius behind them. You might still not understand now, but trust me what IPOB is doing is the best. There is no other way except war. IPOB is a masterpiece built out of psychological warfare, chaos, and intellect. You might think they're crazy, but the government know what they are and that is why they're more terrified of them than boko haram.

I would rather not reply this. Because I could say things I might later regret. IPOB and masterpiece in one sentence?
There are many ways to go about Biafra other than war or empty radio talks.
You have to ask, why do we want Biafra? If you answer this question , then you would suddenly see many routes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by PortHarcourt1st: 9:40am On May 11, 2020
strykr:

Typical SS coward. You and an Igbo man from Onitsha have issues. Instead of focusing on his city and face him one on one. You decide to lump the whole SE and Igbos into your fight with him. Going about creating Igbo hate threads because of your fight with one Igbo man.

I've never seen Chino insult the whole SS since his fight with you. Haven't even seen him drag your tribe, yet your Igbo hate can barely be controlled. After you open your mouth to accuse Igbos of hating on you when the insults are returned. Face Chino man to man, city to city. Stop dragging other Igbos along with your trolling.

Leave that bastard for me to handle. I am out for him on this forum. Everyone will know the true outlook of PORT HARCOURT- shithole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Okoroawusa: 10:20am On May 11, 2020
Ojiofor:

I know but when conversing with someone outside my area I use central Igbo.
Actually that bullet wasn't for you but unfortunately you were cut in a crossfire grin grin.
Hahahahaha... okay nwannem
Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Biafrarep(m): 10:38am On May 11, 2020
Dogogo1900:
[s]Enyi,please leave Niger Delta politics for Niger Delta people. When the time comes the oil rich people of Niger Delta will sit down and talk about their collective destiny. We are sick of parasites who have been milking our oil.I know you feel rejected but we had to tell you sooner than later so you don't keep deceiving yourselves thinking we are part of your plans.I suggest you guys look for another ally,we all know you can't survive on your own.Go and beg the Middle Belt.Hahahahaha[/s].

Igbos are still part of Niger Delta. Egbema, Asa, Ndoni etc are still found in both SE and SS, and they are proud of their identity as Igbos. There are still others in both Rivers and Delta states that love being identified as Igbos. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala is one of them. So, Igbos in Niger Delta have as much say as any other person there.

You are not ashamed to be saying you have oil yet the oil blocks are owned by others. The oil workers are mostly from other places. The oil servicing firms are mostly owned by others. So, what exactly are you bragging about??

I pity you guys because when sh!t will hit the fan I wonder where you will find succour. The Ijaws to the South are very hostile and won't hesitate to subjugate you guys once they have the opportunity, the Igbos to your north will soon cut you loose. You will soon know that you guys are too small and inconsequential to even challenge the Ijaw talk more of Igbos.

That campaign of calumny you all have been doing against Igbos, we are now going to take it to the extreme and I bet you we have the numbers and spread to cut you guys to size.

We will start with the few of your celebrities that attached to us to gain prominence while ensuring that such nonsense does not happen again.

Does Ikwerre own anything of significance in Nigeria or abroad? The answer is no! But Igbos have a large network that cuts across Nigeria and globally, and believe me by the time we blacklist ikwerre, your people will suffer for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Biafrarep(m): 10:40am On May 11, 2020
Kinematics:

I believe these pictures of Anambala are heaven

Enyia, you don buy market. By the time he is done with you, you will even hate P.H grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Nobody: 11:10am On May 11, 2020
Kinematics:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by PortHarcourt1st: 11:15am On May 11, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Kinematics is my slave and prisoner. Always refer any insultive post he make to me, so that I will treat his f.u.c k up accordingly with iron fist. PORT HARCOURT is a shithole filled shanties, slum, filth, cultists, kidnappers etc. That fact has been established here on nairaland with pictures and other vital informations.

Don't forget, always tag me to any of his insultive post so I can deal with him accordingly. Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by fhranchez(m): 11:54am On May 11, 2020
Biafrarep:

Igbos have every right to expel a group of people that have continued to deny their heritage.

Igbos have long endured embarrassments and opprobrium just because we wanted to act as the bigger brother by extending a hand of fellowship to an undeserving people.

This same guys took over our properties after the war and tagged them abandoned properties yet we forgive them only for them to continue in their idiocy.

They are too inconsequential and we must ask them to go fvrk themselves because we truly don't need them. They are the ones that need us to be noticed.

I'm so irritated that we indulged these guys for far too long when we should've cut off from them a long time ago.

Would Duncan Mighty be where he is today if Igbos did not patronize him?

Would anyone know Monalisa Chinda if Igbos did not give her room to show her talent in Nollywood?

Does anyone know these guys in the north talk more of outside Nigeria but they always try to use unbridled and unwarranted insults on Igbos to gain underserved fame.

They can't be allowed to continue enjoying benefits from Igbos when it suits them only to deny and insult us when it does not.

The current Igbo generation will never tolerate such nonsense again. I will bounce these guys wherever I see them saying trash be it on Facebook, nairaland, Twitter or physically.

Ask yourself, what benefit has the Ikwerre brought to Igbo race, nothing! But they have gained so much from us yet only to claim to be Benin.

Even their thug of a governor, Wike has been going about saying trash yet we ignore him. We really have to bounce these guys really hard!
You my friend, are not making any sense. Igbo is bigger than you and i.

Lol ikwere cannot insult igbos because the are also insulting themselves...

We will deal with miscreants individually not throwing away the baby and the bath water together.

Ikwere is a igbo subgroup period!!!!

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by sesan85(m): 4:32pm On May 11, 2020
NwunneWike:

Keep shut dirty boy, you don tire to claim 'we ss'? Why you dey take style pick race. Typical yoruba man. grin

I sabi una mumu button, our people say na when person angry, him dey vomit truth wey dey him mind.

You don cast yourself already. If na your papa born you come elele or igwurita come talk this your rubbish, make I mend you. grin

All your comments involved mentioning Yoruba even when no Yoruba is replying you. Why is that, cretin?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Mordecai(m): 6:35pm On May 11, 2020
Juliusmalema:

The discussion is good here.

Only those afraid to face reality will be looking for where to hide before they can talk.

What is Rivers state doing in Ipob biafra map if not stupidity taken to another level.

You're not from SE.

You're not from SS.

What is your business here, if I may ask?
Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Justice35: 11:35pm On May 11, 2020
SIONKPO1:

The comments of IPOB, supporters is so uncivil on this forum
smmmmmhhhhh when was ipob formed I mean which year?? Before then were there no tribal bashing in this forum?

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by MountFuji: 1:03am On May 12, 2020
MountFuji:

mention me when you post it
they will get sense by force
Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by MountFuji: 1:04am On May 12, 2020
Amarabae:

mention me when you post it
they will get sense by force

2 Shares

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by SIONKPO1(m): 6:44am On May 12, 2020
Justice35:
smmmmmhhhhh when was ipob formed I mean which year?? Before then were there no tribal bashing in this forum?
there was bashing, but now it's filled with hate, I fear for the igbo's because they(ipob) are creating enemies for igbo's
Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by sageb: 12:41pm On May 12, 2020
Amarabae:
Greetings lovely humans!
This short post is aimed at correcting some misguided and delusional orientation that Igbos have about Rivers state,
As Rivers state indigene born and bred there, though married to a south east state, I am well grounded about the total makeup of the south south state and Igbos should learn.
1, Rivers state is not an Igbo state, it is erroneous to assert that , it is a multi ethnic state comprising of kalabaris, okrikas, ikwerres, Etches, Ogbas, Ekpeyes, Elemes, Ogonis etc
yes the ijoid sub-tribes there affirm a solidarity to Ijaw nation , likewise the ogonid sub-tribes affirm theirs to ogoni nation except for a little denial in eleme but There is NO strong or firm solidarity to the Igbo nation from any rivers tribes, the few little solidarity comes from egbemas in Onelga and we ASA/NDOKIS in Oyigbo, the reason why is because we still have our kit and kin in ukwa west, ukwa east and ohaji egbema LGAs.
The ikwerres, Ogbas,Ekpeyes,Ndonis,Etches Are recognised officially as an independent tribes in Rivers state, and since as a people, they have vehemently denied being Igbos , their decisions must be respected by Igbos,
ikwerres are ikwerres
Ekpeyes are Ekpeyes etc case closed.
2, Port Harcourt is not an Igbo city,
you can't refer pH as an Igbo city just because of the ikwerre factor there when the ikwerres over the years have denied affinity with Igbos,
PH belongs to rivers tribes, case closed and there was no time in history it was officially registered as Igweocha, that was a nickname just like some call it Pitakwa.
3, Rivers state should be counted out of your biafran ipob map because at the mention of that name, many wounds that was sustained during the war gets opened up again,
wake up to reality and stop deceiving yourself, Rivers state government and even Rivers state council of traditional rulers have warned you Igbos yet you irritants don't want to learn. is Alright,
4,The governor nyesom wike is not an Igbo man but Ikwerre man ,he has never claimed Igbo,
he is a bit Igbophobic, go and read about his igbophobic records as obio akpor local government chairman,
this same wike renamed a stadium after yakubu Gowon,. a man whose war actions killed many Igbos yet wike immortalised him ,yet your afara born direction keep deceiving you about wike on radio Biafra, you don't yet want to have sense.
Was it not wike who hosted the oba of Benin and affirmed ikwerres loyalty to his kingdom before him, you know all that yet you are living in denial, its alright!
5, The state is still Igbophpbic,case closed,
you are tolerated, not welcomed and you know that.
even nnamdi KANU knows this,that's why when he was around and was talking about coming to his Biafra capital "igweocha", the guyman parked at oyigbo and never stepped foot in pH, or core rivers area, he knew about the repercussions, let's stop deceiving ourselves
show me one ijaw man supporting Biafra and I will show you 1000 ijaw men who will spit when that name is mentioned, same with the ikwerres and co,
that's a bitter reality
If you have had a first hand experience of Igbophobic outrage from these minorities, you will know that the "Fulanis and Yorubas are learners"
I will stop here ,part 2 is coming.
You have been rejected many times yet you are still stubborn , that means that you have an ulterior plan,
Ipob stop attracting insults to the great Igbo Nations , have some self dignity before them,
The minorities don't need Igbos to survive , the Igbos don't need them to survive, but Ipob is making it look as if they are oxygen to Igbo's.
for me its either we restructure Nigeria or a homogenous Igbo only country ,
ipob should start waking up to reality before it is late.
ndewo nu

http://saharareporters.com/2017/06/27/gov-wike-rivers-state-not-part-biafra
lucidly said amarabae, time to debunk their lies.
Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Banmeallday: 1:59pm On May 12, 2020
They cannot talk on the terrorist that taken over Northern Nigeria.....they cannot talk about nearly half their country practicing Sharia law, they cannot talk about the Chief Judge that has no certificate, they cannot talk about their President going abroad for medical checkups when there should be hospitals by no after 20 years of democracy. No, they cannot talk about the lack of their President addressing the nation regularly when their is epidemic....

NOOOOOOO

Because they are cowards and envious people, who instead of channeling their energy towards fixing their country, the diarrhea oozing from their nyash is making them to be thinking about IPOB/Easterners who hardly have any presence in the government or in the problems they have faced year in year out.

These BLAAAAACK people nawah for you

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Drama In Cross River As 4 Candidates Lay Claim To Senatorial Seat / Abiola's Family, Oyegun Express Shock, Dissapointment At UNILAG Protests / Dino Melaye Is A Man With No Reputation For Honour Or Decency – Okonjo-iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.