Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures) (91883 Views)

Governor Wike Demolishes Slaughter Market (PHOTO) / Wike Demolishes Ikoku Spare Parts market / Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures) by ASIO(m): 3:40pm On May 10, 2020
Wike made a mistake on this , the only reasonable thing is for him to have locked the hotel and slam them with fine for flouting Government Orders . In as much as I love Wike’s action this is Tyranny

1 Like

Re: Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures) by Deen112: 3:41pm On May 10, 2020
Re: Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures) by Theboss100(m): 3:43pm On May 10, 2020
cashreport:
Wike the wicked

Will soon start crying on tv & radio stations as he did 4 years ago

Note : i am born and brought up in rivers state

I am from ikwere LGA same place with the chairman

Totally against Wike actions

We are currently on lockdown

" government is now government of task force... everything here in rivers state is task force.. task force "

** Abuja is watching and this week coming wike will know how far
Keep lying u here!!! Wike is from my LGA Obio/Akpor and not Ikwerre LGA. I think it's from Borno in Sambisa LGA

1 Like

Re: Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures) by Aboks(m): 3:43pm On May 10, 2020
obailala:
Every building destroyed is wealth destroyed.

Even if they wanted to teach the owners a hard irreversible lesson, that building could have been permanently taken over by govt and maybe converted to something else (e.g. police station, isolation centre, small clinic, nursery school).

Such is life
Re: Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures) by tayebest(m): 3:44pm On May 10, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

[s]Keep shut modafcker.

Your statement was to absolve Buhari from any blame.

The same buhari that put over 200m nigerian lives at great risk just to allow his daughter come back to the country.

Unfortunately for you dumbos, Wike is doing what is needed to secure the lives of his people. It might be extreme, but lives matter.[/s]

Rubbish! angry

Like Wike, like Buhari. sad

Suck it up.

1 Like

Re: Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures) by shilexholly(m): 3:46pm On May 10, 2020
Wike to ya werey o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures) by Coldie(m): 3:46pm On May 10, 2020
Aboks:

are you afraid i thought some people said that ikwerre and igbo are brothers

He wont do such o gbaru
Na only those some people way beleive for there brain say very soon Nigeria and Biafra will fight a war and Donald trump is coming to save them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures) by donbachi(m): 3:47pm On May 10, 2020
Aboks:

Eyi ola m Vu mwo uvahu

Ivu ye owele
bonny,have a lot ogbakiri friend.e.g the elenwos,wokes,wosus,idus and the late germanto.
Re: Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures) by tyup(m): 3:50pm On May 10, 2020
Timijo:
Both the concerned and the less concerned people gathered on this thread to castigate the governor without knowing the truth behind the demolition.
Think before you talk people, don't allow emotion to becloud your sense of judgement.

why not tell us what the reason was undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures) by Nwaelohim: 3:50pm On May 10, 2020
Those supporting Wike ACTION are as wicked as Wike,
If a traveller get trapped in Rivers State due to the sudden today Lock down of PHC, where do you expect the person to stay until lockdown is lifted? Again Eleme was never part of the total lockdown wike said PHALGA AND OBIO-AKPOR
SO why all this wickedness? Citizens don't have right to an attorney again?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 10, 2020
Coldie:
If u want to know the true definition of tyranny that's what is happening in Rivers state.
1. U lockdown a state
2. U say no going to work, then u carry palliatives to start sharing to only indegenes.
3. Fg brings palliatives at least to save non indigenes and indegenes who didn't get u reject it.
4. So many people are stranded in Rivers state as a result of the lockdown, they are homeless, and decided to lodge in hotels, you make them more homeless by shutting down the hotels. And send them off to the streets.
5. You then announce total lockdown if they see u on the road you are gone, and u unleash everything, both police o, army o, ospac vigilantes, cultists, indegenes on everyone on the road.
6. If u are caught in some places first thing they ask you is are u an indegene u say yes they free you if u say no they start beating u...

That's how fvcked up the state is, even pharmacies and sm hospitals were all closed down.
shocked

1 Like

Re: Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures) by NybenSBF101(m): 3:52pm On May 10, 2020
Tyrant. If FG does something like in Rivers State, even Wike will protest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures) by Bahamas95(m): 3:52pm On May 10, 2020
DAVE5:

Stubbornness is not a Nigerians only thing, it's a general human thingy, I guess you know people flouted the lockdown rule in so many so called "developed and sane" nations too
I know but it's worse in Nigeria. Even for ATM queue some mumu nor dey stand for queue. When you dey happy say e don reach your turn one mumu go just jump come from nowhere say na him/her be next just to cause unnecessary argument.

I always wonder why they behave like that, people wey observe protocol stand for queue na animals?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures) by HRMK: 3:52pm On May 10, 2020
HAS HE THE POWERS TO DEMOLISH PRIVATE PROPERTIES?THIS MAN SHULD BE READY FOR THE REPERCUSSIONS!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures) by Dantedasz(m): 3:53pm On May 10, 2020
Coldie:
If u want to know the true definition of tyranny that's what is happening in Rivers state.
1. U lockdown a state
2. U say no going to work, then u carry palliatives to start sharing to only indegenes.
3. Fg brings palliatives at least to save non indigenes and indegenes who didn't get u reject it.
4. So many people are stranded in Rivers state as a result of the lockdown, they are homeless, and decided to lodge in hotels, you make them more homeless by shutting down the hotels. And send them off to the streets.
5. You then announce total lockdown if they see u on the road you are gone, and u unleash everything, both police o, army o, ospac vigilantes, cultists, indegenes on everyone on the road.
6. If u are caught in some places first thing they ask you is are u an indegene u say yes they free you if u say no they start beating u...

That's how fvcked up the state is, even pharmacies and sm hospitals were all closed down.

You are on ground!
Lots of people commenting here are not in Rivers state,so they don't know what is really happening.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures) by mira4u: 3:54pm On May 10, 2020
angry This is not the best approach mbok.

1 Like

Re: Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures) by Princemichael93: 3:56pm On May 10, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Wickedness of this man disgusts even high heavens.

His character shows the average and overall character of an Ikwerre man

That's same way they took over and destroyed nearly all Igbo properties in PH......Only few Igbos survived the onslaught.
Tuehh

Politicians with drama, Las Las tax payers money will be used to rebuild it
Re: Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures) by Plut01: 3:56pm On May 10, 2020
Someone's source of income and livelihood.
This is wickedness. Field Marshall Wike, you fall my hand this time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures) by Ddaji(m): 3:56pm On May 10, 2020
That is nice job from IPOB hero,i read somewhere the hotel is owned by Ibo man. Wike is capitalising oon the weakness of Ibos (attach themselves to South south ) because of oil. He called them criminals terrorising River State and runaway back to onisha. Just few days back Igbos were all over nairaland celebrating injustice done to poor northerners,eventhought cows are on exclusive items. Let us all celebrate wuke for good job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures) by Zeezy81: 3:57pm On May 10, 2020
I bet if there are violators in PH, over a thousand of them will be found in Aba road or the student environment of Choba, not to talk of Ikoku, all of this areas closer to govt house, but his excellency decided to start his demolition in Eleme same place were he has placed a 50million bounty on a party chieftain. VENDETTA!

Chai Wike

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures) by backbone503(m): 3:58pm On May 10, 2020
"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely". This amounts to killing a fly with a sledge hammer

2 Likes

Re: Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures) by DonBenny77(m): 3:59pm On May 10, 2020
Promise made, promise fulfilled...

2 Likes

Re: Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures) by luluman: 3:59pm On May 10, 2020
Aboks:
Wene badu this is wickedness , why not lockup the hotel

ihe ine me vuoma biko nu
So that it can be reopened abi? Learn to obey the law.
Re: Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures) by 989900: 3:59pm On May 10, 2020
athaboi:
Is this the hotel before Abeg na beer parlor be this, why call it a hotel

Says you and those who liked your comment who might as well be living in a "face me, face trouble" tenement with unpaid rents.

The poor ones are always the loudest ones, the loudest ones are always the weakest one. #emptybarrels

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures) by Lew01(m): 4:00pm On May 10, 2020
He should have convert the building to isolated centre
Re: Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures) by Reference(m): 4:02pm On May 10, 2020
I think this is excessive. Though it is hard to sincerely defend the disobedience of official directives and laws of goverment I believe the law and justice are two sides of the coin that buys social stability and enhances the state of the nation.

When leaders execute laws they should consider the aspect of justice which simply says that, 'are you able to administer the same penalties in every and any instance such laws will be breached', if you cannot then it is better to reconsider the severity of the penalties.

If Wike cannot demolish every property of defaulters from now till Covid 19 is over then he should not have done this but rather considered a more viable and sustainable detterent.

If the next 'hotel' breaching lockdown is not demolished he will have egg on his face. If he demolishes the next 'hotel' then he is down a creek without a paddle. Wike is slowly boxing himself into an impossible corner with thoughtless acts that will damage him perhaps irreparably.

When leaders act it should always be from a depth of thought. Nigerians also should start electing leaders who act out of an abundance of thought, cerebral leaders that will succeed despite the environment they operate in.
Re: Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures) by IkwerrePikin: 4:03pm On May 10, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Wickedness of this man disgusts even high heavens.

His character shows the average and overall character of an Ikwerre man

That's same way they took over and destroyed nearly all Igbo properties in PH......Only few Igbos survived the onslaught.
Tuehh

Igbo man stop spilling trash, you don’t know anything about Igbo abandon properties in Rivers state. You igbos where in charge of Old Eastern region, use that opportunity to rename our communities, and brought biafra against our wish, killed a lot of our people because we refused to be part of your biafra and now you’re crying forgetting your wicked actions against Ikwerre people, and other parts of Niger delta especially calabar massacre by biafran soldiers.

The Gov. warned, he will demolish any hotel that goes against the order of the govt and he did the right thing because the management of that hotel is a saboteur, and a threat to the life and properties of Rivers people. I don’t care if the property belongs to Ikwerre man or any other tribe in Nigeria. It is a good example to others, the rest hotels will all close down with this example.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 4:04pm On May 10, 2020
This is why Nigeria is not ready for State Police..

Just imagine State Police in the hands of this megalomaniac and thuggish governor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures) by pasol4real(m): 4:04pm On May 10, 2020
Theboss100:
This line is getting stale already. Why are u hell bent in tarnishing image of my people cus of one man? I and my people are very accommodating. If u want peace, we'll give it to you. If na war u want,be ready to fight ur arse out. We don't easily give up. We're not cowards. Please respect yourself and stay at home. Even the Bible said we should obey government directives. Why do u want to be stubborn
” ikweress love peace” this must be one of the wonders of the world
The Aluu 4 students saga comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures) by pasol4real(m): 4:06pm On May 10, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

Igbo man stop spilling trash, you don’t know anything about Igbo abandon properties in Rivers state. You igbos where in charge of Old Eastern region, use that opportunity to rename our communities, and brought biafra against our wish, killed a lot of our people because we refused to be part of your biafra and now you’re crying forgetting your wicked actions against Ikwerre people, and other parts of Niger delta especially calabar massacre by biafran soldiers.

The Gov. warned, he will demolish any hotel that goes against the order of the govt and he did the right thing because the management of that hotel is a saboteur, and a threat to the life and properties of Rivers people. I don’t care if the property belongs to Ikwerre man or any other tribe in Nigeria. It is a good example to others, the rest hotels will all close down with this example.
Wicked savages

1 Like

Re: Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures) by 3rdavefarms(m): 4:06pm On May 10, 2020
He could have used that hotel as isolation center

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

What I Told Buhari When He Telephoned Me On My Daughter’s Killing -fasoranti / THE TRUE FACE OF THE NORTH / Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.