Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God (3004 Views)

Atheists In The House, What Made You Stop Believing In Religion? / Questions For Budaatum: How Can You Follow Jesus Without Believing In Him? / If You Get A Telescope, You Will Immediately Stop Believing The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God by TheSourcerer: 8:00am On May 11, 2020
Mbataku96:

My God (Jesus) is not just any god, he is the Truth, the Way and the Life.
He has proven to be the greatest by come down to us and giving he life, and death didn't stop him from rising like the sun in all Glory.
shut up and die you un intelligent non believer

Thor is real ,I swear I have personal experience and my Thor Monk told me and even more dumbass and bat shit crazy shiit will occor before Thor comes back and you must worship him or face Ragnarok please brother , don't miss this golden opportunity , you only live once, I've been there and this is my proof.

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God by TheSourcerer: 8:02am On May 11, 2020
Pentasoft1978:
For those of you loosing your brain that God does not exist. Go and carry out a research why the book called the Holy Bible was never put into extinction despite the several attempts. Fear God. believe it or not he exit. I am talking about Jehovah.
so this is your proof , check my proof up there. then
Re: Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God by TheSourcerer: 8:04am On May 11, 2020
Mbataku96:
you've not answered my question.
lol lier lier pants on fire , so nobody I'd castigating you from worshipping god, ehn continue na there's no need to dis believe joh , hell is real , god is hood, Jesus and jessica exist too.Thor too

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God by TheSourcerer: 8:07am On May 11, 2020
Mbataku96:
what if I pray that you die, do you want my God to answer.
lol pray for ant to die sef , you go grow bear bear there , Jesus ko , yashua ni
Re: Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God by TheSourcerer: 8:08am On May 11, 2020
Mbataku96:
my friend he is alive, I encountered him this very Sunday.
no way , he was sucking me off on sunSun,wait your turn Jesus thumper
Re: Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God by TheSourcerer: 8:12am On May 11, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

i dare you to do it now and we will all see if your god is just a pile of garbage or not... I DARE YOU TO PRAY FOR MY DEATH, RIGHT NOW!!!!

your god is rubbish! focus on the millions of innocent people who are dying, that your god does not save...focus on the millions of innocent people that are sick destitute hungry, that your god does not save. your evil god hasnt saved anyone but you really think he will now kill innocent people? only an evil good for nothing bastard god would do that.

use your brain!
please don't make God angry before he he turns invincible again , now we can see him via our OP , please tell him to cure Corona before he does invisible act again and fvck another 14 year old virgin and bring another virgin Jesus to save this severely annally bleeped world. You're doing a great job Jesus saving the world.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God by TheSourcerer: 8:13am On May 11, 2020
HappyPagan:

Someone that died 2000 years ago.... You have a mental problem Bro. You talking to a zombie?
it comes easy for them, trust me logic don't work on these people ,
Re: Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God by TheSourcerer: 8:14am On May 11, 2020
Mbataku96:

Well well well well
Just like your father the devil, you come to deceive ,but I won't pray so, cuz am not to seek evil for my scorners but pray that you see the light of God's love.
if I believed in the devil , that makes me a Christian
Re: Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God by TheSourcerer: 8:15am On May 11, 2020
Mbataku96:
you don't have to be rude
haha my nigga dey beg
Re: Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God by TheSourcerer: 8:18am On May 11, 2020
Galactico4ever:
How about asking for a cure or at least a vaccine to stop the pandemic, how about seeking for answers on the whereabouts of mr.buhari
if God is real ominipotent and ominipresnt
Means he has been aware and fully present in every child rape and did nothing
Did nothing for little Jessica
Did nothing for the next kid dying in fee minutes
Still doing nothing for the pandemic
I'll take my chances In hell than worshipping sort petty God

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God by TheSourcerer: 8:19am On May 11, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

you are talking to someone who has great knowledge of the bible, great knowledge of its teaching and who fully understand how that same book has been used (by countless fraudsters in robe) to brainwash people into doing what they want them to do.

you dont need to be religious to be a good person in this world, you dont need to pay tithes to do good in your life and you certainly dont need a bible to know RIGHT from WRONG. if you need religion before you do good in your life, then i am really sorry for your life.
if you need religion and good to be a good person then you never were a good person

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God by TheSourcerer: 8:22am On May 11, 2020
jesmond3945:

Yes because they are what they are spirits, are you saying spirits don't exist?

Do you think Corona virus is natural? Do you think a virus would change life as you know it?
A virus not even as lethal as the Spanish flu or influenza virus? Can a virus crash the world's economy? Show me a textbook where it was written? Can a virus make Governor wike demolish a hotel? Tell me why Governor wike demolished a hotel because of virus why sanwo olu sealed a hotel because of the same virus?

Holy books inaccurate? Show me evidence.

Then why is earth with its weight still weightless in space? If not supernatural

God loves both unbelievers and believers. He shows his mercy to both. So there is not much difference between both now but there would be when they are dead.

They don't believe because humans are sensory. They are very convinced with what they can see. That's why it takes the Holy Spirit for you to believe what you don't see.

As much as people who have not received a miracle there are people who have received miracle. God chooses who to heal. Do you expect everyone to be healed, then probably we won't need hospitals and doctors, probably no death and life becomes meaningless.

There are fake bro. Real churches are there but you have to find them.

Finally God is not a magician. It is a not a must you get a miracle but it is a must you must get mercy and grace and strength to continue to live in face of adversity.

man! Your daily does of fuckery to give seems plenty today ,
Re: Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God by TheSourcerer: 8:23am On May 11, 2020
jesmond3945:
Thank you Jesus for shaming Satan. Op you have won.
Here is a price buddy
Suck my rooster

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God by TheSourcerer: 8:24am On May 11, 2020
LordReed:
Bwahahahahaha! A bait thread, thought as much.

Mbataku96 your god must be pretty weak if you have to use deception to advertise him don't you think? LoL.
been a while I saw your post lord Reed , I

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God by Mywd: 8:34am On May 11, 2020
TheSourcerer:
shut up and die you un intelligent non believer

Thor is real ,I swear I have personal experience and my Thor Monk told me and even more dumbass and bat shit crazy shiit will occor before Thor comes back and you must worship him or face Ragnarok please brother , don't miss this golden opportunity , you only live once, I've been there and this is my proof.

Even American Rapper Dababy believes there is God... Go check out his latest tweet... Dont die in lack of knowledge...
Re: Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God by TheSourcerer: 8:36am On May 11, 2020
Mywd:

Even American Rapper Dababy believes there is God... Go check out his latest tweet... Dont die in lack of knowledge...
so because this guy belives in skydaddy make sky daddy real ? Okay I have 80million Euros for account, you better believe this I'm telling you I believe I have 80million

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God by LordReed(m): 8:37am On May 11, 2020
TheSourcerer:
been a while I saw your post lord Reed , I

Yeah got caught up in other stuff. Anything interesting happen recently?

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God by tintingz(m): 8:42am On May 11, 2020
Pentasoft1978:
For those of you loosing your brain that God does not exist. Go and carry out a research why the book called the Holy Bible was never put into extinction despite the several attempts. Fear God. believe it or not he exit. I am talking about Jehovah.

This is the most weakest argument of all time and nonsensical grin

Even Plato, Aristotle works still exist. They must be Gods too.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God by Mywd: 8:42am On May 11, 2020
TheSourcerer:
so because this guy belives in skydaddy make sky daddy real ? Okay I have 80million Euros for account, you better believe this I'm telling you I believe I have 80million

Ask cardi b seff or nikki minaj and others they all know there is God even after selling their souls.... As for me God has done a lot for me i cant count since the days of Adam & eve's evil doing,,,,the curse has been placed by God.... You cant tell me someone will pull a gun at u & fire it and say u might not die..

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God by Mywd: 8:43am On May 11, 2020
tintingz:

This is the most weakest argument of all time and nonsensical grin

Even Plato, Aristotle works still exist. They must be Gods too.

Do u believe there is devil??
Re: Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God by tintingz(m): 8:45am On May 11, 2020
Mywd:

Do u believe there is devil??
How does this relate to my post?
Re: Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God by Mywd: 8:47am On May 11, 2020
tintingz:
How does this relate to my post?

Alaye ansa me jare.... Shebi u wan be atheist
Re: Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God by tintingz(m): 8:48am On May 11, 2020
Mywd:

Alaye ansa me jare.... Shebi u wan be atheist

You're grasping at non-sequitur, how does this relate to my post?

And yes, I know there's evil. So?

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God by Rilwayne001: 8:50am On May 11, 2020
Very dumb thread.
Re: Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God by tintingz(m): 8:56am On May 11, 2020
Rilwayne001:
Very dumb thread.
You sef no say na dumb thread. grin
Re: Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God by Mywd: 9:02am On May 11, 2020
tintingz:

You're grasping at non-sequitur, how does this relate to my post?

And yes, I know there's evil. So?

Gerrarraahere
Re: Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God by hayoholla(m): 9:13am On May 11, 2020
Mbataku96:

Christianity is not just a belief, it's a spiritual experience an intimacy

If you know and agree several religion exist, why then do you believe your own religion is the valid truth. Give me sufficient reason that will convince me. Do you also not think that other religion has the same argument for the validity of their religion. They have a savior figure in each religious story, who they believe in. If knowing your god is a personal experience, why Will you assume one size fit all. If it's your own personal experience, then it's ur personal experience, for you and you alone. Why then will you try and invade on someone else personal property and enforce your experience on them?
Re: Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God by tintingz(m): 9:16am On May 11, 2020
Mywd:

Gerrarraahere
Why did you quote me in the first place when you've nothing?

You're a clown dumb f*uck. grin
Re: Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God by hayoholla(m): 9:19am On May 11, 2020
In the real world evangelists will make good salesmen grin , and it's even happening lol. Men of god are cashing out cheesy
Re: Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God by IamMichael(m): 9:37am On May 11, 2020
Its a good thing you are beginning to ask questions @Mbataku96

I will now refer you to the thread I'm currently running on this Nairaland...

Please kindly visit the thread and take your time to read through it... You will then make your own decisions afterwards.

Regards!!!
https://www.nairaland.com/5780709/thread-mental-emancipation-indoctrinated-religious

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God by hayoholla(m): 9:42am On May 11, 2020
jesmond3945:

Finally God is not a magician. It is a not a must you get a miracle but it is a must you must get mercy and grace and strength to continue to live in face of adversity.

But your god said he can do all things things, and you believe him right. If I told you, I know all things, will you just believe me just like that, or will you consider me a crazy hippie that's high on snow white or will you rather want to know if he truly knows all thing. Is it out or place to ask?. If he can regrow a limb, heal the sick in the hospital, bring back the dead, heal all coro patient, what is keeping him waiting, why can't he just do it. I cant come to you now and say I can make you fat or slim at my wish, you wouldn't believe me unless I do it.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God by Mywd: 9:55am On May 11, 2020
tintingz:
Why did you quote me in the first place when you've nothing?

You're a clown dumb f*uck. grin

And so are u... Senseless talk

U believe there is no God but Satan... Juss look at you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Jesus The Same Person As The Father? / If We Are Holy, Why Does God Call Us To Be Holy? - Paul Ellis / Peace & Safety before WW2. Peace & Safety before WW3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.