Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Placing The Wrong Emphasis On Work (aka Earning A Living) - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Placing The Wrong Emphasis On Work (aka Earning A Living) (15583 Views)

Three Experiences That Make Me Think I'm Married To The Wrong Person / I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) / Over Emphasis On The Girl Child. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Placing The Wrong Emphasis On Work (aka Earning A Living) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:00am On May 14, 2020
cheesy
crackkhaus:

You know for a fact that I've already turned out well and doing so much more better than you or anyone in your house can even dream of. FACTS!

Wearing that fake engagement ring you bought for yourself with 1000naira at Ajah market, is just one proof.

Stay away from me.

Lol. Were leleyi o! Leave my fake engagement ring for me alone, man-boy . Goodnight my LOVE. Hope you enjoyed tonight? I enjoyed you, dear.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Placing The Wrong Emphasis On Work (aka Earning A Living) by bukatyne(f): 12:02am On May 14, 2020
OchoL:
At least these dim-witted biitches are off Buka's perky titties!

Bukatyne, you must give me credit o.. please acknowledge me grin

grin

Weldone cheesy

Good morning.

I think we should all sheath our swords.

It is a new day here 12:02am

1 Like

Re: Placing The Wrong Emphasis On Work (aka Earning A Living) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:07am On May 14, 2020
bukatyne:

grin
[s]Weldone cheesy
Good morning.
I think we should all sheath our swords.
It is a new day here 12:02am[/s]

1 Like

Re: Placing The Wrong Emphasis On Work (aka Earning A Living) by bukatyne(f): 12:08am On May 14, 2020
OchoL:

Yaay!!

cheesy
Re: Placing The Wrong Emphasis On Work (aka Earning A Living) by bukatyne(f): 12:08am On May 14, 2020
[quote author=UyaiIncomparabl post=89521888][/quote]

You are spoiling for more E-fights?

Enjoy cheesy
Re: Placing The Wrong Emphasis On Work (aka Earning A Living) by crackkhaus: 12:10am On May 14, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
cheesy

Lol. Were leleyi o! Leave my fake engagement ring for me alone, man-boy . Goodnight my LOVE. Hope you enjoyed tonight? I enjoyed you, dear.

God forbid bad thing

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Placing The Wrong Emphasis On Work (aka Earning A Living) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:13am On May 14, 2020
crackkhaus:

God forbid bad thing

3 Likes

Re: Placing The Wrong Emphasis On Work (aka Earning A Living) by KanwuliaExtra: 12:26am On May 14, 2020
bukatyne:

What is marriage to you is going personal negatively?

This is a new level of cray grin

Adultery is sex with other partners while married
fornication is having sex when you are not married

So how can you avoid fornication/adultery if you are having sex outside marriage? cheesy

Yes, it was going personal because that was not what I asked you. You were going off-topic.
All these are off-topics please.
You deviated from the main topic: “PLACING THE WRONG EMPHASIS ON WORK”!

I expected you to stick to that main idea.

All these are topics for other threads and have no basis on this thread.

Simple.

1 Like

Re: Placing The Wrong Emphasis On Work (aka Earning A Living) by Ishilove: 1:25am On May 14, 2020
Do we now blame lockdown for this fvckery?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Placing The Wrong Emphasis On Work (aka Earning A Living) by MMotimo: 4:14am On May 14, 2020
bukatyne
bukatyne
bukatyne

Another round of disgusting nonsense. How do you become entangled in stuff like this? I had no idea you had some notoriety here. Always thought you were just another young lady with old fashioned morals and conservative views.

My dear, you have to learn to ignore and not allow yourself to get on the defensive. Don't let anyone control you with their words. If someone addresses you respectfully, you respond. If they cannot be respectful, you should feel no obligation to acknowledge their words. It's not your fault they have poor communication skills. You simply ignore. If you don't know how, watch me ignore anyone that quotes my post for rubbish or passes snide comments about it cheesy Do not feel any obligation to argue and convince. What is that bible verse again about contentious arguments?

You should have better things to do with your time than give audience to trolls. It doesn't take deep thought to know that it's thoroughly distasteful to fight and bully online but people are still going to do it. Why? Hurt people hurt people. Never mind what anyone say, a fulfilled,
happy person does not come online and display thuggery because of a disagreement with another's views. Why then would you get into a back and forth with such characters? You have no influence over their lives but they feel a need to pass vile comments because they don't like what you are saying. That's insane.

Apparently, whatever evil threads you have on here hit a number of people the wrong way thus the caustic reactions. C'est la vie! I don't agree with every single thing you write but I respect and uphold your right to say it. You are not going to be able to convince everyone, even Jesus could not so why get distracted with arguments that are going nowhere?

My eldest once said everyone is entitled to their ignorance. Maybe you are the ignorant, maybe it's me, maybe it's your trolls. Who cares! Everyone should be able to enjoy their ignorance. Being constantly argumentative is caused by pride and ego. You know what I've learnt? The smartest people on earth avoid arguments and they are some of the most broad minded persons you will ever meet but empty barrels must to make the most noise! It is a natural act. Don't be tempted to waste your non renewable resource (TIME) on catty arguments. You were made for more.

Like my pastor says, if people can freely boast about degenerate behavior, what is stopping you from speaking about non degenerate behavior? If interpretation of degenerate differs, so be it, differences are allowed.

In summary, learn to ignore. Enjoy your life and use your time wisely

Lest I forget, congrats on your perfect marriage cheesy wink Forget what anyone says, no one enters marriage praying for it to not be
perfect. Na condition dey make crayfish bend.

13 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (26) (Reply)

Celebrating Birthdays For February 29th Born Family Member? / Maid Serving The Husband: Right Or Wrong? / 4 Lessons I Learned From My Abusive Father About Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.