Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Placing The Wrong Emphasis On Work (aka Earning A Living) - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Placing The Wrong Emphasis On Work (aka Earning A Living) (15588 Views)

Three Experiences That Make Me Think I'm Married To The Wrong Person / I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) / Over Emphasis On The Girl Child. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Placing The Wrong Emphasis On Work (aka Earning A Living) by Ishilove: 11:28pm On May 13, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

What's this fool even talking about? You're just an idiot I swear. You're intelligent on paper but nothing to write home about in the real sense. See you going personal. You know what? I will save you the stress of washing one's dirty linen in public. Just stop acting like a woman and leave this fight to the petty people who can contain it. You've been rigmaroling around the thread like a nonentity, with your incessant comments filling the space.

You and greatrasearcher, heavy tanker fall on you people. Fools.
shocked

6 Likes

Re: Placing The Wrong Emphasis On Work (aka Earning A Living) by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 13, 2020
bukatyne:

I think every female moniker is my enemy?

You guys take yourselves too seriously grin

Good night, Woman!

5 Likes

Re: Placing The Wrong Emphasis On Work (aka Earning A Living) by Ishilove: 11:30pm On May 13, 2020
What is happening here nitori Olorun?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Placing The Wrong Emphasis On Work (aka Earning A Living) by crackkhaus: 11:31pm On May 13, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

As for your last paragraph, I don't know the hell you're talking about. An abusive boyfriend is 10 times better than a snitchy-bitch, I would have appreciated that better if it were even true.
An abusive boyfriend who can't buy you ice-cream of 600naira without quarelling with you?

Lmao.. cheesy

If he needs better work, tell him to contact me you hear...

Only one person cannot be broke and abusive at the same time

12 Likes

Re: Placing The Wrong Emphasis On Work (aka Earning A Living) by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 13, 2020
fieryy:
That OchoL girl literally just came out of nowhere and is like

COME AT ME BRO!!! FIGHT ME!!!! FIGHT MEEEE!!!

Na by force?
I had to check this again! grin grin grin grin grin

Oh lawd! grin

5 Likes

Re: Placing The Wrong Emphasis On Work (aka Earning A Living) by Ishilove: 11:32pm On May 13, 2020
All these gbas gbos gbos has pursued sleep from my eyes. Ota mi ma daran ke undecided embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Placing The Wrong Emphasis On Work (aka Earning A Living) by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 13, 2020
Ariza:
I had to check this again! grin grin grin grin grin

Oh lawd! grin

As in! Literally out of nowhere! Don't be surprised if that guy can't say 'pem' in real life, smh

9 Likes

Re: Placing The Wrong Emphasis On Work (aka Earning A Living) by Omoluabi16(m): 11:34pm On May 13, 2020
Ishilove:
All these gbas gbos gbos has pursued sleep from my eyes. Ota mi ma daran ke undecided embarassed
5 mins. the guguru and granut go ready. hol on. cheesy
Re: Placing The Wrong Emphasis On Work (aka Earning A Living) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:39pm On May 13, 2020
Ishilove:
What is happening here nitori Olorun?

You came late to the party. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Placing The Wrong Emphasis On Work (aka Earning A Living) by CHoccolaTE: 11:40pm On May 13, 2020
ibkayee:

Lol he's a troll who likes to jump into quarrels, just dawned on me there are certain guys here you never see 'fighting' men cheesy

Lol

I noticed it too

They dismiss men and fight women cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Placing The Wrong Emphasis On Work (aka Earning A Living) by ibkayee(f): 11:41pm On May 13, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

Lol

I noticed it too

They dismiss men and fight women cheesy
Lol we know their types tongue

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Placing The Wrong Emphasis On Work (aka Earning A Living) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:43pm On May 13, 2020
crackkhaus:

Lmao.. cheesy

If he needs better work, tell him to contact me you hear...

Only one person cannot be broke and abusive at the same time

See ehn, if I continue to indulge you for these irrelevant quarrels, tomorrow go come meet us for here.

My last quote for you tonight, Joseph. Grow up, really grow, have sense, and I mean lots of it because if you continue like this, you may not turn out well. All these boys sef!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Placing The Wrong Emphasis On Work (aka Earning A Living) by CAPSLOCKED: 11:46pm On May 13, 2020
OchoL:

Your mother did wink
I CONFIRM THIS.
Re: Placing The Wrong Emphasis On Work (aka Earning A Living) by crackkhaus: 11:53pm On May 13, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

See ehn, if I continue to indulge you for these irrelevant quarrels, tomorrow go come meet us for here.

My last quote for you tonight, Joseph. Grow up, really grow, have sense, and I mean lots of it because if you continue like this, you may not turn out well. All these boys sef!
You know for a fact that I've already turned out well and doing so much more better than you or anyone in your house can even dream of. FACTS!

Wearing that fake engagement ring you bought for yourself with 1000naira at Ajah market, is just one proof.

Stay away from me.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Placing The Wrong Emphasis On Work (aka Earning A Living) by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 13, 2020
You will get tired!

I will so ignore you that you will doubt your very own existence. Trust me!

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (26) (Reply)

Maid Serving The Husband: Right Or Wrong? / 4 Lessons I Learned From My Abusive Father About Forgiveness / Lady With Shut Tubes Gives Birth Naturally After 3 Failed IVFs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.