Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them (128744 Views)

How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? / Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? / Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by Dreyton36: 6:22pm On May 12, 2020
Glorywap:

Dreyton36 Send me moni for bottle water na atall atall na him bad pass
You be big man ooo
You even dey drink bottle water grin
If I drink bottle water I go sick
Because the thing no master me rara
Boss no too vex for me , na house rent matter they my mind now which is expiring this month on the 19 Head burn boss
You suppose wire me sef

2 Likes

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by VickyRotex(f): 6:24pm On May 12, 2020
Blessnelly:

4 real?

Yes, the account is fake and the pictures are stolen.

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by Glorywap(f): 6:27pm On May 12, 2020
VickyRotex:

Omoluabi! cheesy cheesy I no do giveaway ooo. who I be? angry cry cry

Baba triplet, no worry we go fire prayer. her breast must bring water/milk by force. nothing wey prayer no fit do o. cheesy grin grin

VickyRotex Shower me with love na atall atall na him bad pass.
Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by Glorywap(f): 6:34pm On May 12, 2020
grin
Dreyton36:

You be big man ooo
Boss no too vex for me , na house rent matter they my mind now which is expiring this month on the 19 Head burn boss
You suppose wire me sef
I no be man na I be woman abeg make you wire me small tin na e bi like say you no even get joy. cheesy
Dreyton36:

You be big man ooo
You suppose wire me sef
I no be man na I be woman abeg make you wire me small tin na e bi like say you no even get joy.
Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by olaife80: 6:37pm On May 12, 2020
VickyRotex:

Yes, the account is fake and the pictures are stolen.

LMAO....U no get chill at all see how you burst the guy.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by Otunba2004(m): 6:42pm On May 12, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

there was a lady that added me on Facebook, little did I know he added me on my friend's friend list. my guy still dey nurse the girl but he didn't tell me he was dating the lady

bro within 3days that we started talking, this lady drop 150k for me to do shopping o.
that's the benefit of been handsome, keep it up my guy
Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by VickyRotex(f): 6:44pm On May 12, 2020
olaife80:

LMAO....U no get chill at all see how you burst the guy.. grin

lol people too dey lie for this forum. if person truly need money, you no go dey hide under false moniker.

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by Glorywap(f): 6:53pm On May 12, 2020
VickyRotex:

lol people too dey lie for this forum. if person truly need money, you no go dey hide under false moniker.
VickyRotex I told you am 4 real na Send me moni 4 bottle water na angry
VickyRotex:

VickyRotex I told you am 4 real na Send me moni 4 bottle water na
Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by VickyRotex(f): 7:02pm On May 12, 2020
Glorywap:

Shey you want to act silly abi? I have your time.

Take a picture of yourself (again, I will know if you use someone else, and I will know if it's photoshop), hold a paper: write today's date, time, your account details on it, and post that picture on this thread.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by myles16(m): 7:07pm On May 12, 2020
VickyRotex:

Take a picture of yourself (again, I will know if you use someone else, and I will know if it's photoshop), hold a paper: write today's date, time, your account details on it, and post that picture on this thread.

Lols. That's a big assignment for the guy

Just wire am #50 naira for the bottle water he's been asking for make him free you
Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by VickyRotex(f): 7:10pm On May 12, 2020
myles16:

Lols. That's a big assignment for the guy

Just wire am #50 naira for the bottle water he's been asking for make him free you

Trust me the person no need the money. He's just trolling. If e need am, e no go dey fake account.

I no dey wire even 1 naira. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by myles16(m): 7:13pm On May 12, 2020
VickyRotex:

Trust me the person no need the money. He's just trolling. If e need am, e no go dey fake account.

I no dey wire even 1 naira. angry angry

Lols, na Full FBI mode you use bust the guy

like he come dey chat like man join, him no need the money truly

2 Likes

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by VickyRotex(f): 7:16pm On May 12, 2020
Glorywap:

And here's the current picture you stole again. Keep changing the pictures. You think it's funny. I hope someone doesn't impersonate you some day!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by VickyRotex(f): 7:18pm On May 12, 2020
myles16:

Lols, na Full FBI mode you use bust the guy

like he come dey chat like man join, him no need the money truly

No mind am.
Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by Glorywap(f): 7:53pm On May 12, 2020
VickyRotex:

VickyRotex Shey this one na assignment or classwork? You no get joy ooo just becos I ask you for small bottle water you com dey form bragado for me abi
Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by Hayzed0601(m): 7:59pm On May 12, 2020
Glorywap:
grin
I no be man na I be woman abeg make you wire me small tin na e bi like say you no even get joy. cheesy
I no be man na I be woman abeg make you wire me small tin na e bi like say you no even get joy.
Baba u don cast,from the way you dey chat, everybody don know say you be man.
Try another method wey dey town,this ur format don cast grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by Glorywap(f): 8:05pm On May 12, 2020
Hayzed0601:
Baba u don cast,from the way you dey chat, everybody don know say you be man. Try another method wey dey town,this ur format don cast grin
I am for real me no 4 wayo talk ooo
Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by edudguy(m): 8:11pm On May 12, 2020
Dreyton36:
I've dated up to 4 different very rich and influential girls
And I'll kindly share just one of their stories, I mean the first of them

It was 2013 mehn life no be moi moi ooo
I lived in Lagos , Maryland to be precise so I got a job at a catering company then at ikoyi
But not like other catering jobs oo , this one is special into big boys way
We only serve the NNPC_NAPIMS workers
Men go garage up with full swag to go serve rice grin
But it was fun cuz I had my cool Calabar friend with me
I finally had a friend who happened to be an auditor there (female)
Name withheld , she's absolutely gorgeous but a lil older than me i guess
She rides a range Rover , the company has a car park called Park view, for those who knows bayo kuku area in ikoyi you'll know there , big men area

One day I went to serve as usual , I was cashless , after closing hours I almost lost it cuz I had no penny to go home , mehn I trek from ikoyi reach Maryland grin life tire me
The next day again I went to work after borrowing money from my own younger brother grin
And after serving , I was just thinking of how to go home , but I no too dear because that day was Friday and we don't work during weekends
As i went to pack up the used plates, this damsel asked me to pass her bag to her, she gave me some $ upto 15 pieces
I mean dollars not naira ooo , 100 dollars each
Mehn my prick sef stand
I was dumbfounded , to say thank you sef tire me cry
Anyway I left , but I thanked her Sha , but I didn't even know the actual figure of the cash but I know say na load
Trust poor man na , I arrange the dollars inside my wallet and went to a nearby bar to get some cold Heineken and catfish peppersoup grin
After that I headed to obalende park , as usual the conductors don know me as a wahala boy who no they always get money complete grin
I stepped into the bus and put on my headphones in it's loudest volume , as usual the conductor started shouting (owo da)
Because I see fine girls inside bus I start to speak phonetics grin and brought out some dollars that i dont have change , conductor shock grin grin
To cut it short I went home
And I made my biggest mistake
Drop ur comments if I should continue cuz this is the funniest partt
Oya continue
Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by Dreyton36: 9:05pm On May 12, 2020
Glorywap:
grin
God no go let them shame us
Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 12, 2020
Glorywap:

I am for real me no 4 wayo talk ooo
Local man is casted
Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by Glorywap(f): 9:15pm On May 12, 2020
Dreyton36:
God no go let them shame us
Dreyton You for wayo too much
Send me my own share jare Olorinla
Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by Glorywap(f): 9:18pm On May 12, 2020
grin
mmars:

Local man is casted
Everybody hand tight for this place akagum people cheesy
mmars:

Local man is casted
Everybody hand tight for this place akagum people
Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by Omoluabi16(m): 9:51pm On May 12, 2020
VickyRotex:

Baba triplet, no worry we go fire prayer.
Na dem dem awon Dye ba faya Which prayer mountain we go visit na onto curfew matter angry
Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by VickyRotex(f): 10:12pm On May 12, 2020
Omoluabi16:
Na dem dem awon Dye ba faya Which prayer mountain we go visit na onto curfew matter angry

cheesy cheesy
make we faya prayer for house egbon. tell me when to start prayer, make I start. grin

Read John 4 vs 21 to 24 angry angry

“Woman,” Jesus replied, “believe me, a time is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem. You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews. Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.”
Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by newdawn2017(f): 10:37pm On May 12, 2020
yuswrld20:

nt bad if we hook up
cuz av gone 6000 miles looking for girls with these traits
lol. Drop me ur ig handle please.
Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by Okoroawusa: 11:20pm On May 12, 2020
BCISLTD:

He thinks we are stupid...,15 $100 notes..u didn't change it but u enter bus...fear didn't catch u.

I'm a big boy by any standard..but when I have dollars in my pocket...i thread with caution!!!!....let him continue with the lamba...its a fun read.
$1500? For doing what exactly? A Nigerian woman that barely knows you?

It just doesn't add up. But we can just enjoy the story
Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by yuswrld20(m): 11:45pm On May 12, 2020
newdawn2017:
lol. Drop me ur ig handle please.
uhm urz first
Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by thatsleepboy1: 12:04am On May 13, 2020
newdawn2017:
I love em shy & innocent. Can I please harvest ur innocence? cool

You're free anyway if you can cope with my shy attitude and I'm an introvert.

My number is on my sig if u care tho.

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by thatsleepboy1: 12:06am On May 13, 2020
Hisduchess:

You can't say much sir and it's good like that cool

Ya
Ya
Ya
Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by SweetCunt97(f): 12:29am On May 13, 2020
fineboynl:
If you have dated a big girl before you will easily relate with this. Big girls is my term of the opposite of a big boy and not oloshos or Gold-diggers.

Here are my experience. I have dated a girl that has so many girls she called her children. she help them alot, like securing a job from her contact and as well as writing the application letters herself for them and arranging the cv.

She called me always and never flashed and it's calls that runs into hours per day. I will even get tired and tried cutting the calls to discharge her.

I and some of my friend dated girls of this trait. It's not that they have so much money but they have a niche for themselves. They do anty to your younger ones or girls around by taking them out or buying them stuff. Your family developed a feeling that this girl doesn't want anything from you.

They will never allow you spend any money on them, they come to your house with cab. They will never follow you to a gathering where your friends spend money only on drinks and foods. And if it happens by accident they will pass the money to you to at least pay some of the bills.
She doesn't like going out while others pay for her drinks.

They never collect transport or any money from you.
Imagine! She'll pass the money under the table to him! You for tell us say you broke na.. Broke ass nigga wanna give us lecture. Big girl got pride unlike d broke guys who will shamelessly keep body waiting for a girl to foot their bill. Bloody infidel
Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by cutieme(m): 4:13am On May 13, 2020
Abeg where person fit get or see all dem big girls mbok

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.