Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,294 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Why Do Guys Take Rejection Like Overgrown Babies? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Take Rejection Like Overgrown Babies? (3611 Views)

Why Can't Ladies Handle Rejection Like Guyz? / Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women / Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Take Rejection Like Overgrown Babies? by MegaPlayBoy: 8:39pm On May 10, 2020
myles16:

How do you know He is not Her type??

Plus how do you girls too treat rejection?
when girls make advances toward a guy and he ignores it. You girls would hate the guy like shit
Lol
Re: Why Do Guys Take Rejection Like Overgrown Babies? by Justbehave(m): 9:14pm On May 10, 2020
rottencorpse:
grin grin grin grin
Very useless girl
Re: Why Do Guys Take Rejection Like Overgrown Babies? by Justbehave(m): 9:16pm On May 10, 2020
MegaPlayBoy:

The gal sabi make guys vex
I pity her hubby
Hbp go finish am
Frustration dey cause am.I pity the guy wey dey even Bleep her now. Him don see wahala tire.
Re: Why Do Guys Take Rejection Like Overgrown Babies? by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 10, 2020
rottencorpse:
The same way you disgusting, senseless and smelly creatures act like desperate fools when your libido is high. I've just confirmed that this op is a slut.... See what she posted in one of her senseless threads
LOL investigative journalism. Top-notch bro.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Take Rejection Like Overgrown Babies? by Lightangel65: 12:15pm On May 11, 2020
SweetBuns:
A friend of mine just showed me shots of a convo between her and a friend of hers
The guy asked her out 3 times and she turned her down. Good thing cause I told her he is not her type at all.
Can you imagine this idiot calling her out on fb timeline and bashing her. Wailing like a feverish baboon.
He rained all manner of insults and unprintable words..... She had to block him afterwards.
This idiot still texted her via another number telling her she would regret and "pay back"
Mumu, I laugh at the buffoon.

Why do Naija guys act like babies in the face of rejection?

Fascinating. everyone handles rejection in different ways.
Well I think his ego didn't allow him to accept she would break up with someone like him.

The thing about breakups is relationships are not a contract, when it's over move your separate ways, it's not like love exists, everyone is a disposable means to feel affection.
Human beings are truly uninteresting.

And again how do you handle breakups
Re: Why Do Guys Take Rejection Like Overgrown Babies? by MikeofKd(m): 4:41pm On May 11, 2020
Sweetbuns ko sweetakara ni, useless feminist
Better Goan face d buns you're selling werey☹️

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Take Rejection Like Overgrown Babies? by Greatzeus(m): 6:17pm On May 11, 2020
SweetBuns:
A friend of mine just showed me shots of a convo between her and a friend of hers
The guy asked her out 3 times and she turned her down. Good thing cause I told her he is not her type at all.
Can you imagine this idiot calling her out on fb timeline and bashing her. Wailing like a feverish baboon.
He rained all manner of insults and unprintable words..... She had to block him afterwards.
This idiot still texted her via another number telling her she would regret and "pay back"
Mumu, I laugh at the buffoon.

Why do Naija guys act like babies in the face of rejection?

This is the only mistake I see you made in your post.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Take Rejection Like Overgrown Babies? by TheOdd1sOut: 4:56am On May 12, 2020
rottencorpse:
It seems like the kid was born without a brain
Did she offend you? grin
Re: Why Do Guys Take Rejection Like Overgrown Babies? by Gundam34: 11:42am On May 13, 2022
Violence cool
Re: Why Do Guys Take Rejection Like Overgrown Babies? by SweetBuns(f): 2:49pm On May 14, 2022
Lvgirl:

U r right sister ....some men are stupid
Grown babies indeed
With 20k u will Bleep the best of NGN girls
Go to codedruns
They full there ... I mean why will you beg to date wider people ....go go go codedruns
Go go go codedruns....
Which hole did you crawl out from?
Re: Why Do Guys Take Rejection Like Overgrown Babies? by iTroll: 1:16pm On Dec 09, 2022
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Efia Odo Puts Her Nipples To Display In Latest Photo Shoot / The Guy Fucking My Future Wife Should Please Take It Easy / Is Anything Wrong What He Did - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.