Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? (60654 Views)

Why Do Old Men Like Young Women / Why Do Some Married Women Go After Young Men?? / Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by t2luv1: 11:18pm On May 11, 2020
PrecioussB:

I know this for sure. That's why the answer is always no

Good if you already know the answer why are you asking the question then? Jeezee ain't no need to be crying over a spilled milk>
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by uvie66: 11:22pm On May 11, 2020
PrecioussB:
Why is it that older men love to pursue Young girls?

Especially old African men. It is disgusting how they are interested in girls that are old enough to be their daughter.

I have had a lot of old and successful guys ask me out but I always say no thanks.

It is scary, these perverts need to find women their own age. Has this happen to anyone?
nonesense talk, the answer is younger women are more attractive and are more likely to be more active in bed.
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by t2luv1: 11:22pm On May 11, 2020
NockMedia:

I don't think it has been proven but when an old man sleeps with a young lady or ladies, consistently, he becomes fresher and start looking younger than his age, but the young lady will start looking older than her real age, unknowingly to her.
That is why you'd see a 20-year-old lady looking like she's 30.

Say what !!!! When you see a 20 year old woman start looking like a 30 year old. Trust me she either on crack or on the needle.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by VirginSearcher(m): 11:22pm On May 11, 2020
OP, you are on your own
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by cardoctor(m): 11:24pm On May 11, 2020
Wait till u get old then u may understand it better.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by uvie66: 11:25pm On May 11, 2020
nikjaneTAILORS:
because they are irresponsible

secondly because they do not have Christ

please am a fashion designer patronize me
I am going to patronize you because you are condescending.
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by budusky05(m): 11:39pm On May 11, 2020
PrecioussB:

Especially old African men. It is disgusting how they are interested in girls that are old enough to be their daughter.

I have had a lot of old and successful guys ask me out but I always say no thanks.

It is scary, these perverts need to find women their own age. Has this happen to anyone?
Young bois dont know how to show them love
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Jomandi13(m): 11:40pm On May 11, 2020
HARDDON:

To answer your question, let me paint you a real life picture. A circle that had been going on for generations no end.

Guys and gurls are never intellectually/socially age mates even if they are of same age.
The gurl matures faster mentally and has men on her tail immediately she starts growing those curves, b00bs n b00ties. Talking to and relating with guys that are way older and getting all those attention, automatically matures their mentality.
While the guy of same age bracket is still figuring out how to brush his teeth and wash his briefs she is already rolling with matured minds, even cleaning their accounts.

Then they gain admission into some university, while he is worrying about his books and how to feed, she is getting all manners of gifts and favours ( both in acedemics; from lecturers, to all manners of guys).

if the guy doesn't top up his airtime n subscribe to data bundles, he is left high and dry. if he doesn't plan his money well for the semester, he wud starve.

But she can basically go months without using her pocket money from her parents for any of those. there are magas on steady roll for that. even if she doesn't want, they still push over and roll over themselves to have her.

All this while, in school, the guy could hardly afford to feed himself let alone bear the burden of a GF. he was all alone.
The girl he managed to connect with turned him to an assignment and exams bf.
Another one of his age mate he tried to talk to, after washing him down with looks, ignored him, called her friend to come and witness "This small boy" trying to insult her.

The guys that couldn't stand this kinda insult nor let the university fun pass them by, joined all manners of things so they can at least get some. Alot got killed, rusticated or maimed.

Then they graduate, before NYSC is over, she has broken a couple of hearts, wrecked some, eaten tons into the future of others while they were left licking their injuries, yet another bigger boy rolls by and marries her.

However, the guy, jolted to real life realities by the sudden stop to his small allowance from home and job hustle after NYSC, has no where to go but to squat with his friends until he got a small paying job and moved to a one room face-me-i-slap-you apartment.

He struggled until he finally made it, by then he was already 45years.
Now he has the money, gurls came drooling. but most of them( working class and jobless ones) were coming for his money. leeches.

What does he do? He recalls how those big boys kept coming to spoil undergrads during his school days. stealing guy's gurls and making gurls disrespect them. Time to pay back and have his pound of flesh.
he stoop low and prefers the naive ones in universities that would always wano oppress other students because they are dating a guy with a sleek ride. Those that 5k gift is like 1million to. Those that their brains and bodies have not been wired crazy.
Fresh blloods with innocent looks garnished with pecky b00bs. And the circle continues....

If you were in their shoes, would you do any better?

Nature is not fair to guys.

#Bythewayyouareveryluckyourboobsaresmall
#andyouarenotlightincomplexion
#Iwouldhavemadeyoumine
Harddone......your comments are pure facts and truths.I am a living witness to this issue.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Airoflaw(m): 11:40pm On May 11, 2020
Eje tutu fresh blood grin
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Cousin9999: 11:41pm On May 11, 2020
Sometimes, not most of the time, it's a simple matter of compatibility. Some people don't want to be in a relationship with someone that thinks/lives "old." And some people don't want to be in a relationship with someone that's immature.
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by drightguy(m): 11:42pm On May 11, 2020
PrecioussB:

In some cases yes. But dating and sex. No

Chia..... Experienced Thumbs up!
I like the "some cases" tells you are honest in your response.
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by jubrilELsudan: 11:45pm On May 11, 2020
WHERE DO YOU ALWAYS GO TO THAT OLD MEN ARE ALWAYS CHASING AFTER YOU?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Hotguy27: 11:50pm On May 11, 2020
The question can also be asked this way - what does a young lady see in an old man?

I think the answers to both are clear.

An old man wants validation, fresh and firm body and attention.

A young lady wants undistracted attention, fame and money.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by FlipModeSquade(m): 11:50pm On May 11, 2020
PrecioussB:

I weak. Since when are young girls after old men?
They are not after old men,they are after their money..
Go ask Regina Daniel..

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by grandstar(m): 11:50pm On May 11, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Why are young girls after old men?

It is because they are very handsome.
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by AuroraBrls: 11:53pm On May 11, 2020
PrecioussB:

This answer is lame. Cos there nothing like dried fruits. You make me feel like you're a phedophile

Don't be too sure or too loud over what you are not knowledgeable about... There are actually things like dried fruits...Mango can be sliced up dried, properly packaged and sold...and talking about Older men going after very young females...if yo

u personally have a thing against it...it's your wish/choice...there are girls more younger, prettier, wealthier and more intelligent that you who crave older men a lot...instances are copious in the Arab/Predominantly Islamic cultures...Celine Dion, Bianca Onoh etc all had men old enough to almost be their grandpa and lived happily ever after...You have your way, l have my way, their isn't really a perfect or absolute way...so you actually have no right to call a man/alhaji that wants an 18yr old with mutual consent/or for marriage, a paedophile...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by philipnero1419: 11:56pm On May 11, 2020
leave my Regina Daniels alone o, you should better find your own old man now b4 it's too late, who young guys help
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Erickymania: 11:57pm On May 11, 2020
One man food is another man poison. If u don't have interest, others will do since no be by force. Why castigating men for going for whom they like? Waka pass jor.
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by sukkytaiwo(m): 12:13am On May 12, 2020
It's because they don't have the fair of God in their hearts, most of them have lost their moral values of human being.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by hstar: 12:31am On May 12, 2020
Lesson learnt
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Americanboy35: 1:02am On May 12, 2020
PrecioussB:

how do one buy the coupon?
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Adorableessy: 1:07am On May 12, 2020
The tin sef tire me...
Dem no go find their mate.. Dem go dey disturb small small pickin dem�

1 Like

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Raphcom: 1:23am On May 12, 2020
GeneralPula:
Wait till I get old, for proper and accurate answer.. grin
naija man
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Raphcom: 1:27am On May 12, 2020
PrecioussB:

They will know what to say better. Inside life! �
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Raphcom: 1:29am On May 12, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Why are young girls after old men?
Exam done start�
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Streetgent: 1:35am On May 12, 2020
nikjaneTAILORS:
because they are irresponsible

secondly because they do not have Christ

please am a fashion designer patronize me
Are u in portharcourt
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by babajero(m): 1:37am On May 12, 2020
PrecioussB:

Why do girls like sugar daddy?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by braine(m): 1:41am On May 12, 2020
Younger girls can be amusing.

Sometimes you just wanna sit back and watch them display their youthful exuberance.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by kushme: 2:11am On May 12, 2020
PrecioussB:

Phedophile??

Una too like shaming language. Hey, when you don't know the meaning of words, don't use them. You even called old men perverts for liking young females.

A pedophile is an adult who is sexually attracted to children.

Pervert: a person whose sexual behaviour is regarded as abnormal and unacceptable.

Now,from the above definitions, would you call an old man a pervert or a pedophile for being attracted to an adult(a young girl)? If your answer is no, then don't say that again.

Let me give you one simple reality: An old man who is fertile can impregnate more than ten fertile women(young and mid aged) in one year.

As for an old woman(don't know if she's till fertile), but, it will be just another miracle for the religious folks to talk about if she becomes pregnant after jocking more than ten fertile dicks(young/mid-aged/old). Isn't she lucky? wink

Man and woman no dey the same league.

This is just the fertility reality.

You see, reality is not a sexist.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Adesolomon2014(m): 2:29am On May 12, 2020
PrecioussB:

By the time you start looking pale due to old age, you will understand the reason.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love / Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus / 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.