Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? (60774 Views)

Why Do Old Men Like Young Women / Why Do Some Married Women Go After Young Men?? / Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Oyiboman69: 7:23am On May 12, 2020
PrecioussB:
Why is it that older men love to pursue Young girls?

Especially old African men. It is disgusting how they are interested in girls that are old enough to be their daughter.

I have had a lot of old and successful guys ask me out but I always say no thanks.

It is scary, these perverts need to find women their own age. Has this happen to anyone?
Do you think your age mates would have made enough money just the time when you're due for marriage?,...the age for men to succeed is higher but then, their female counterpart would have had an already made older man to settle with. Nothing more...nothing new.
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by gentlegenius(m): 7:24am On May 12, 2020
femi4:
Young blood refreshes the body. Love doesn't know age
Wrong and thoughtless statement!
When you see an old man dating or marrying a very young girl, you think it is love? Pls wake up! It's not REAL love. It is using what you have to get what you want.
Have you ever seen an old POOR man chasing/dating young girls? Have you ever seen a young RICH girl following old men? Regina Daniel? don't be deceived, she might have money, but Ned Nwoko had both money and fame. If she's not marrying him for his money, she is marrying him for his fame. There's Nothing like REAL LOVE there. Remember she's not the man's only wife. The question is IF NED WASN'T BOTH RICH, FAMOUS, AND POWERFUL, WILL REGINA STILL MARRY HIM FOR LOVE?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by GEEBITE: 7:25am On May 12, 2020
paedophile*
PrecioussB:

This answer is lame. Cos there nothing like dried fruits. You make me feel like you're a phedophile
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by wamide042(m): 7:26am On May 12, 2020
landmark86:

Op I no u will neva say the truth.
Keep deceiving them
Abegi... don’t mind her joor.... so if she jam better man like Otedola, gbajabiamila, or even the likes of Dangote,even Ned. Sef ,,, so she go say ‘No Thank you’.....
An average Nigerian lady will jump at a wealthy Man who is ready to take care of them..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by wamide042(m): 7:27am On May 12, 2020
... so if OP jam better man like Otedola, gbajabiamila, or even the likes of Dangote,even Ned. Sef ,,, so she go say ‘No Thank you’.....
An average Nigerian lady will jump at a wealthy Man who is ready to take care of them..
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Temysteve(m): 7:34am On May 12, 2020
PrecioussB:

Especially old African men. It is disgusting how they are interested in girls that are old enough to be their daughter.

I have had a lot of old and successful guys ask me out but I always say no thanks.

It is scary, these perverts need to find women their own age. Has this happen to anyone?
Probably some young men are not brainy and Richy to some young ladies...
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by placeofallure(f): 7:35am On May 12, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Why are young girls after old men?
No lailai! I disagree vehemently. They're the ones after small girls. Speaking from personal experience.

My Prof in school who doubled as my project supervisor, I knelt down with my two legs so he could let me go without drama.

My friend's uncle in school, he was meant to be our guardian.

My zonal inspector for NYSC

My boss at my PPA

Many dishonourable men at a state house of assembly.

Many random older men.

They're the ones with rampaging phalluses in between their legs.
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by gentlegenius(m): 7:39am On May 12, 2020
PrecioussB:

Here is the perfect answer to your question:
People like using what they have to get what they want. A rich old man has what it takes to lure poor young girls, just to enjoy their bodies... A poor young girl has what it takes to lure rich, randy, old men, just to enjoy their money. Maybe, if not because you are rich, disciplined and/or contented, it would have been very difficult to say No to those rich old men that chase you. But how many young girls today are like you?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Shormiey(m): 7:40am On May 12, 2020
PrecioussB:

They are foo.lish and gre.edy simple, they wanna taste fresh young body with excess cash to throw around.
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Temysteve(m): 7:40am On May 12, 2020
Ahmed0336:
If you go market to buy fruits, na dried or fresh fruits you like buy? Fresh I supposed.. That sums it all thank you.
oppps!! You forgot that the dried fish was once fresh, besides some people enjoy that dried fish much more than the fresh once because experience is the best teacher.
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by clericuzzio(m): 7:49am On May 12, 2020
PrecioussB:

Dats your palava. Nobody loves his or her life according to your opinion.
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by mbjsuki(m): 7:52am On May 12, 2020
Can you imagine?
Why do young girl like money?
Can you go to the market to buy rotten tomatoes for cooking or left over vegetables for eating?

There you go,there yes there lies your answer! Though I'm speaking for some men not all men make preference to such!
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Nobody: 7:59am On May 12, 2020
Fresh fruit dey cool shaaa
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Kdon2: 8:04am On May 12, 2020
PrecioussB:

They want roll with younger, more active and ready to learn girls.
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Kdon2: 8:15am On May 12, 2020
NockMedia:

I don't think it has been proven but when an old man sleeps with a young lady or ladies, consistently, he becomes fresher and start looking younger than his age, but the young lady will start looking older than her real age, unknowingly to her.
That is why you'd see a 20-year-old lady looking like she's 30.

grin
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by TheSourcerer: 8:20am On May 12, 2020
MrSensor:
the younger, the better. Na my preferable too. I like them young. Very sweet.
fvcking pedophile,they should hang you by the balls
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Drizzy5001(m): 8:24am On May 12, 2020
And some young girls go after Married old men too
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by TheSourcerer: 8:25am On May 12, 2020
jericco1:

Pedophile.. ma'am cool
I'll post this as frequent as possible all over nairaland .
Fvcking pedophile on the loose ,

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by happydavies(f): 8:25am On May 12, 2020
Multivitamin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by charlesucheh(m): 8:29am On May 12, 2020
to renew their blood!�
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by TheSourcerer: 8:36am On May 12, 2020
okoroemeka:
i don't think there is any man in this world that will prefer a 50 yrs old flappy flabby breast over a 20 yrs old perky standing breasts with puffy Nipples,there are some breast you will see you will simply agree with me that the creator has more purpose for those lovely things other than breastfeeding.
biologically only meant for Breastfeed ,I find this tread entaitsining but the comments utterly disgusting , disappointed the number of perverts and pedophiles here.
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by kay29000(m): 8:40am On May 12, 2020
landmark86:

Op I no u will neva say the truth.
Keep deceiving them

Exactly what I thought especially after looking at the picture in her profile. The girl is just looking for attention jare. We know their type.
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by kay29000(m): 8:48am On May 12, 2020
HARDDON:

To answer your question, let me paint you a real life picture. A circle that had been going on for generations no end.

Guys and gurls are never intellectually/socially age mates even if they are of same age.
The gurl matures faster mentally and has men on her tail immediately she starts growing those curves, b00bs n b00ties. Talking to and relating with guys that are way older and getting all those attention, automatically matures their mentality.
While the guy of same age bracket is still figuring out how to brush his teeth and wash his briefs she is already rolling with matured minds, even cleaning their accounts.

Then they gain admission into some university, while he is worrying about his books and how to feed, she is getting all manners of gifts and favours ( both in acedemics; from lecturers, to all manners of guys).

if the guy doesn't top up his airtime n subscribe to data bundles, he is left high and dry. if he doesn't plan his money well for the semester, he wud starve.

But she can basically go months without using her pocket money from her parents for any of those. there are magas on steady roll for that. even if she doesn't want, they still push over and roll over themselves to have her.

All this while, in school, the guy could hardly afford to feed himself let alone bear the burden of a GF. he was all alone.
The girl he managed to connect with turned him to an assignment and exams bf.
Another one of his age mate he tried to talk to, after washing him down with looks, ignored him, called her friend to come and witness "This small boy" trying to insult her.

The guys that couldn't stand this kinda insult nor let the university fun pass them by, joined all manners of things so they can at least get some. Alot got killed, rusticated or maimed.

Then they graduate, before NYSC is over, she has broken a couple of hearts, wrecked some, eaten tons into the future of others while they were left licking their injuries, yet another bigger boy rolls by and marries her.

However, the guy, jolted to real life realities by the sudden stop to his small allowance from home and job hustle after NYSC, has no where to go but to squat with his friends until he got a small paying job and moved to a one room face-me-i-slap-you apartment.

He struggled until he finally made it, by then he was already 45years.
Now he has the money, gurls came drooling. but most of them( working class and jobless ones) were coming for his money. leeches.

What does he do? He recalls how those big boys kept coming to spoil undergrads during his school days. stealing guy's gurls and making gurls disrespect them. Time to pay back and have his pound of flesh.
he stoop low and prefers the naive ones in universities that would always wano oppress other students because they are dating a guy with a sleek ride. Those that 5k gift is like 1million to. Those that their brains and bodies have not been wired crazy.
Fresh blloods with innocent looks garnished with pecky b00bs. And the circle continues....

If you were in their shoes, would you do any better?

Nature is not fair to guys.

#Bythewayyouareveryluckyourboobsaresmall
#andyouarenotlightincomplexion
#Iwouldhavemadeyoumine

Best comment. Perfect explanation.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Jeamillz2020(m): 8:55am On May 12, 2020
We need to investigate that
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by kay29000(m): 8:57am On May 12, 2020
frozen70:

When men gets older and have the money, they go for younger ones, who are energetic

Then need them to satisfy their selfish interests but I don't have problems with the men who have been chasing anything under the skirt since their adult hood

My problems are with the young girls who thinks they are rocking life with such men

In as much as those older men cums inside them, they will be fading out gradually, before you know it, they have withered away like flowers then, they will start looking for their mates

By that time their male mates have gotten hooked to the ones that waited for them

If our girls says no to them, they will stick to their wives or look for their age mates

A man will always find young girls to sleep with easily and willingly...as long has he has money. Girls want money...the men want to young and fresh ladies. Equation balance.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by bomsilaga(m): 9:05am On May 12, 2020
PrecioussB:

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by kay29000(m): 9:12am On May 12, 2020
Sniper101:

Putting it like that, one would think it's just "old men" they're really after.
Whereas it's actually "old RICH men"

...emphasis on 'rich'
Cos I've never seen nor heard about a case whereby these young parasites are going after an "old POOR man"

A farmer perhaps grin

LMAO! The day I see that I will give my dog jollof rice and chicken. grin
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by BadBradley: 9:15am On May 12, 2020
PrecioussB:

happens more in advanced countries and even in biblical times. How do you call them perverts when the girls are adults. It's the way of the world and your depression can't change it!

Since your brain is perverted by jealousy and lack of attention.

And who is the demented moderator allowing Ned Nwaoko ,a man and wife who are legally and traditionally married to be abused in this manner ?

Nairaland is going inescapably under. Daft management.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by MrSensor(m): 9:16am On May 12, 2020
TheSourcerer:
fvcking pedophile,they should hang you by the balls

1 Like

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by frozen70(f): 9:17am On May 12, 2020
kay29000:

A man will always find young girls to sleep with easily and willingly...as long has he has money. Girls want money...the men want to young and fresh ladies. Equation balance.

We already know that they are parasite to each other

1 Like

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Facidio: 9:25am On May 12, 2020
Look at this OP o... That hotel u are in ur do is it a young boy that took you there?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by kay29000(m): 9:25am On May 12, 2020
frozen70:

We already know that they are parasite to each other

Lol! More like a symbiotic relationship.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her / Have I Been Deflowered?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.