Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? (60619 Views)

Why Do Old Men Like Young Women / Why Do Some Married Women Go After Young Men?? / Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by pinkkystel(f): 2:30am On May 12, 2020
Because they are better lovers�����
GreatResearcher1:
Why are young girls after old men?
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by semyman: 2:34am On May 12, 2020
It's just that you are sick and you got no one telling you so.
What is your problem?
Have you not seen elderly oyinbo women gunning for younger men especially African boys?
If you don't like the age differential in relationship dey your lane.
As they say, one man's meat could be another man's poison.
You need to check into a rehab because you are the real pervert.
You prefer runs than settling down with the elderly when you can even die before them.
You be God?
Kapish and go and get a life.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by semyman: 2:38am On May 12, 2020
PrecioussB:

Lol. Why should I lie. Besides who knows if there children might be my friends
Spend this time to improve on your English Language and leave relationship matter alone as you are lonely and jealous of Regina Daniel

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by HRMK: 3:27am On May 12, 2020
THE YOUNG GIRLS SERVE AS BLOOD TONIC TO THE OLD MEN!A PARAMOUNT RULER HAS 3 OF THEM AS WIVES!!
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by jericco1(m): 3:43am On May 12, 2020
emusmithyy:

Lols, two of you sha grin grin grin

Paedophile bro. Stop correcting people until you're sure.

Is pedophile not correct? undecided
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Nobody: 4:08am On May 12, 2020
PrecioussB:

This answer is lame. Cos there nothing like dried fruits. You make me feel like you're a phedophile
It's easy to throw sharp words at whom u disagree with.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Eniolakiite(f): 4:11am On May 12, 2020
grin

GreatResearcher1:
Why are young girls after old men?
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Globad(f): 4:38am On May 12, 2020
jaxxy:

There are good reasons and bad reasons. Do u want to hear the truth??

1st ladies mature earlier than men and men retain youthfulness than most women. I believe a man shud grow old with his partner faithfully Bt if a man has legal reason to be single and mingle and chooses a younger partner I believe that is his choice and what makes him happy. If within legal grounds he shud pursue it.

Some gals also like mature men, while sm don’t and vice versa. it’s called preference.

Some don’t like older men bt like the money and stability older men posses. Lol

Op it may interest u to know older women go after young men also. What do u have to say about that grin

Your head dey correct
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by InvertedHammer: 4:43am On May 12, 2020
/
Without the old men, most Nigerian youths can never afford a girlfriend. It is up to you to believe that all her expenses are covered by her parents.

She tells her suggardaddy that she is too sophisticated for immature young men. She tells her boyfriend that she is too good to date a wrinkled old man. The old man believes her. The young guy believes her. Everyone is happy. Afterall what you don't know cannot emotionally hurt you.

\

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by naijaman2225(m): 4:58am On May 12, 2020
Gentle0wavez:

Chai!!! Nigerians, answering question with questions
NA SO OOOOO... LOLZ
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by naijaman2225(m): 5:02am On May 12, 2020
Ahmed0336:

Sorry I'm not, that's the last thing I ll do and I hope those whose comments were before mine were told same?

I GUESS SHE JUST LOVE THROWING THAT WORD AROUND TO CREATE A BUZZ.
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by cuteboy2: 5:06am On May 12, 2020
PrecioussB:

I weak. Since when are young girls after old men?

Since the year 1732 AD
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by naijaman2225(m): 5:07am On May 12, 2020
dreu2fine:

because dey want to die quick

THEY WANT TO DIE HAPPY.
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by naijaman2225(m): 5:12am On May 12, 2020
jaxxy:

There are good reasons and bad reasons. Do u want to hear the truth??

1st ladies mature earlier than men and men retain youthfulness than most women. I believe a man shud grow old with his partner faithfully Bt if a man has legal reason to be single and mingle and chooses a younger partner I believe that is his choice and what makes him happy. If within legal grounds he shud pursue it.

Some gals also like mature men, while sm don’t and vice versa. it’s called preference.

Some don’t like older men bt like the money and stability older men posses. Lol

Op it may interest u to know older women go after young men also. What do u have to say about that grin

COMMENT ON LAST PARAGRAPH: I GUESS THE OLDER WOMEN ARE PEDOPHILES... RIGHT? LOLZ
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by naijaman2225(m): 5:32am On May 12, 2020
HAYWHYBAM:
Some older men are just shameless.

REALLY?... AND I GUESS ALL YOUNG LADIES ARE PARAGONS OF VIRTUOUSNESS.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Nobody: 5:42am On May 12, 2020
Cityguy:

So the girl their daughter's age cannot differentiate old men from young boys abi? I guess going by this they should rather go about in rags cos they are old so as not to attract girls their daughter's ages.
lol Thats not what I meant,atleast they should dress their age.Its funny seeing some old men trying to impress a very young lady through dressing

1 Like

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by alaminabdulhadi: 5:42am On May 12, 2020
PrecioussB:
Why is it that older men love to pursue Young girls?

Especially old African men. It is disgusting how they are interested in girls that are old enough to be their daughter.

I have had a lot of old and successful guys ask me out but I always say no thanks.

It is scary, these perverts need to find women their own age. Has this happen to anyone?
That makes them feel young too
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by EgunMogaji2: 5:59am On May 12, 2020
PrecioussB:

You’ll be surprised. I get propositioned quite a bit. But I roll differently.
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by EgunMogaji2: 6:03am On May 12, 2020
InvertedHammer:
/
Without the old men, most Nigerian youths can never afford a girlfriend. It is up to you to believe that all her expenses are covered by her parents.

She tells her suggardaddy that she is too sophisticated for immature young men. She tells her boyfriend that she is too good to date a wrinkled old man. The old man believes her. The young guy believes her. Everyone is happy. Afterall what you don't know cannot emotionally hurt you.

\

Baba know the game wella grin
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Nobody: 6:11am On May 12, 2020
Because the old and over used HOLE don taya them
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by autchies(m): 6:16am On May 12, 2020
galaxy2020:
Blame the girls not the so called old men. Most girls do it out of want for money. Old men can't go for old women because most old women can't really function again, if you know what i mean? I rather say, younger but matured women should be a better alternative.
Am young but I will tell you old and matured ladies are sweet, they are great turn on for me.
I can keep having sex with them all day long.
They are very lovely when you see them express sexual satisfaction.
Young girls are Drama queen, it makes my dick fall easily because of drama.
I will always go for older women, they are clean and are worried that they are getting old, so they will always want to prove that they are still young and active

1 Like

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Chigold101(m): 6:17am On May 12, 2020
PrecioussB:

I remember Regina Daniel said she told her Dad, she will marry a man of age.
And today she is married to Ned Nwoko.
Bianca boasted and married Ojukwu.

Let me ask you, how many of your age mates interest you?

You can't call a man who asked a woman of 18 years a pervert. The woman is an adult.

The president of France is married to 67 years old woman and he is now in early 40s, are you saying the woman is a pervert.

Babe see eh, young girls love older men

1 Like

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by THURAFTERNOON: 6:19am On May 12, 2020
HARDDON:

If you were in their shoes, would you do any better?

Nature is not fair to guys.

#Bythewayyouareveryluckyourboobsaresmall
#andyouarenotlightincomplexion
#Iwouldhavemadeyoumine

Respect hardddddooooooonnnnnn senior man! Been following since 016

1 Like

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Nobody: 6:24am On May 12, 2020
PrecioussB:

Sometimes the answer is in the question.
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Obidon1(m): 6:24am On May 12, 2020
It is because of lust of the fresh which you will find in the person who does not have Jesus
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Hezmatosky: 6:28am On May 12, 2020
It's good like that. Let them continue to mess around with our little sisters, no wahala o, their old wives are already taking care of we young guys.
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Happyfela(m): 6:31am On May 12, 2020
You intervened and the girls felt bad. People like you eh
menix:
If I could meet 3 young galz not up to 18yrs leaving X-fit awka conversing wiv some old men not below 55yrs in a car/road toasting nd I had to intervene nd the girls felt bad.
The queshion should be why re young nigerian galz hungry for old dicks(Money)..

Well, I no go lie, I love em young.. tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by naijanaso: 6:35am On May 12, 2020
No. The reverse is the answer. Young girls like chasing after older men, claiming their secret is safer

1 Like

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Nobody: 7:13am On May 12, 2020
What’s the difference between a young chinch and an old man?? Na preek all of them get....they all want sex . The former carry problems, the latter carry The Bag!

I don’t know how old you’re, but atink you see Regina Daniels?? She has secured the life of her generations yet unborn... dey faceless forum dey drag her shogbo... you go soon dey alright.

Mention me like an irresponsible child make I drag your papa!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Scordroncyber(m): 7:15am On May 12, 2020
Why young girls de accept old men into their lives?
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Scordroncyber(m): 7:17am On May 12, 2020
yettymuse:

Mention me make I drag your papa!
wetin do ur own papa?
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by cray91(m): 7:19am On May 12, 2020
na young blood sweet pass
PrecioussB:
Why is it that older men love to pursue Young girls?

Especially old African men. It is disgusting how they are interested in girls that are old enough to be their daughter.

I have had a lot of old and successful guys ask me out but I always say no thanks.

It is scary, these perverts need to find women their own age. Has this happen to anyone?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

"Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" / Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him / 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.