Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

#justiceforjennifer: See Jennifer Present Condition After Being Raped By 5 Boys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #justiceforjennifer: See Jennifer Present Condition After Being Raped By 5 Boys (7711 Views)

Twitter User In ‘hot Soup’ After She Promised To Give Her ‘toto’ To 5 Boys If Sa / Wife Raped By 5 Robbers- What The Husband Did Will Shock You. / Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #justiceforjennifer: See Jennifer Present Condition After Being Raped By 5 Boys by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 11, 2020
johnkey:
lookie here I don't care, na she carry her two left legs Waka go meet trouble.
sheer idiocy! I hope you don't fall victim to gay rapist. When you feel that penis in your tight ass, you'll understand. It wasn't a choice
Lightangel65:
Wow another one lol, not that I care, it's the world

But they should also put #justice for all raped boys

With comments like this, one can judge how low both your IQs must be. It doesn't make you more of a man to take lightly the plight of young girl who was ganged rape. Learn to reason. When you take issues like this (a tragic situation which has damaged the psych of another) in an insensitive way, why the hell do you expect us to fight for the boys who have equally been sexually abused? And we wonder why our society is so backwards.
It's not a competition on which gender is violated the most (btw, females suffer it a whole lot more). May every victim of rape, be it male or female get justice.
Re: #justiceforjennifer: See Jennifer Present Condition After Being Raped By 5 Boys by Kobojunkie: 5:47pm On May 11, 2020
Lightangel65:
Wow another one lol, not that I care, it's the world

But they should also put #justice for all raped boys

Have you cases of "raped boys" that were denied justice?
Re: #justiceforjennifer: See Jennifer Present Condition After Being Raped By 5 Boys by ArticleBeast: 6:00pm On May 11, 2020
10BabyApple:
look at this confused element grin of a boy. your response is as lame as your lineage. That's why your generation haven't gone far in life.

Undoubtedly, you are a pathetic excuse for a writer. A bas+and born into abject penury wants to form Shakespeare. Oloriburuku somebody

What's your account number? Let me send you something to help your mother. I really pity her. I want her to be able to afford okada instead of trekking to my hotel. Or you thought the money was for you? Anufia
Give it to your mother. She needs it more

My last reply!
Shalom
Re: #justiceforjennifer: See Jennifer Present Condition After Being Raped By 5 Boys by 10BabyApple: 6:26pm On May 11, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Give it to your mother. She needs it more

My last reply!
Shalom
don't be shy you need the money to survive. Make hunger no quick kill una for house.

Omo ase.. Beggi beggi
career beggar grin

1 Like

Re: #justiceforjennifer: See Jennifer Present Condition After Being Raped By 5 Boys by Lightangel65: 6:26pm On May 11, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Have you cases of "raped boys" that were denied justice?

Yes lots up to 5 of them
Re: #justiceforjennifer: See Jennifer Present Condition After Being Raped By 5 Boys by Lightangel65: 6:30pm On May 11, 2020
Dew04:
sheer idiocy! I hope you don't fall victim to gay rapist. When you feel that penis in your tight ass, you'll understand. It wasn't a choice With comments like this, one can judge how low both your IQs must be. It doesn't make you more of a man to take lightly the plight of young girl who was ganged rape. Learn to reason. When you take issues like this (a tragic situation which has damaged the psych of another) in an insensitive way, why the hell do you expect us to fight for the boys who have equally been sexually abused? And we wonder why our society is so backwards.
It's not a competition on which gender is violated the most (btw, females suffer it a whole lot more). May every victim of rape, be it male or female get justice.

Why do you feel all male rape is gay rape, if you can't believe women rape men, then I can't believe any female rape case.
Gender competition who is competing with anyone I just made my statement.

All female rape cases are fake and hope you get the raped, and form your own topic. Oh but I still won't care
Re: #justiceforjennifer: See Jennifer Present Condition After Being Raped By 5 Boys by Kobojunkie: 6:47pm On May 11, 2020
Lightangel65:

Yes lots up to 5 of them
So, in your right mind you feel justified belittling the rape of the other gender because rape of boys were ignored? undecided undecided
And i am guessing you are meant to be a grown man, right? With intentions of marrying(assuming you aren't already married and/ or with children of your own) and procreating? undecided
Re: #justiceforjennifer: See Jennifer Present Condition After Being Raped By 5 Boys by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 11, 2020
Lightangel65:

Why do you feel all male rape is gay rape, if you can't believe women rape men, then I can't believe any female rape case.
Gender competition who is competing with anyone I just made my statement.

[s] All female rape cases are fake and hope you get the raped, and form your own topic. Oh but I still won't care [/s]
i agree that women rape men. It's extremely traumatic.
You statement was a display of sheer idiocy. Look, i get it that you don't believe in females getting raped. A situation where a man either drugs or aggressively pins a woman down to forcefully have sex with her is an impossibility. Want to know the bitter truth, no one gives a damn about your opinion. Keep it were it belongs, in your screwed up mind.
You make it seem like the genders are in a never ending competition. Hashtag who gets raped the most. That girl is a victim of five sex starved bastards and i get the bro_code thing, but that shouldn't blur your sense of right and wrong.
Re: #justiceforjennifer: See Jennifer Present Condition After Being Raped By 5 Boys by Lightangel65: 6:54pm On May 11, 2020
Kobojunkie:

So, in your right mind you feel justified belittling the rape of the other gender because rape of boys were ignored? undecided undecided
And i am guessing you are meant to be a grown man, right? With intentions of marrying(assuming you aren't already married and/ or with children of your own) and procreating? undecided

Not that I care about rape cases, caring won't remove the deed that has been done.
Yes and I don't care about rape cases cause when it happens to boys it's ignored, don't act all innocent it's like how crime that happens to the rich are investigated and the poor are ignored.
And getting married,lol what a joke, the human race is disposable and the worse of creatures to walk the earth, why would I marry such creatures. No single human being is good except God, so I don't care what happens to them even if all the ladies on Earth are raped
Re: #justiceforjennifer: See Jennifer Present Condition After Being Raped By 5 Boys by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 11, 2020
Kobojunkie:

nah. That guy is anti_women. Check his profile and understand his screwed_up mentality.
Re: #justiceforjennifer: See Jennifer Present Condition After Being Raped By 5 Boys by Lightangel65: 6:57pm On May 11, 2020
Dew04:
i agree that women rape men. It's extremely traumatic.
You statement was a display of sheer idiocy. Look, i get it that you don't believe in females getting raped. A situation where a man either drugs or aggressively pins a woman down to forcefully have sex with her is an impossibility. Want to know the bitter truth, no one gives a damn about your opinion. Keep it were it belongs, in your screwed up mind.
You make it seem like the genders are in a never ending competition. Hashtag who gets raped the most. That girl is a victim of five sex starved bastards and i get the bro_code thing, but that shouldn't blur your sense of right and wrong.

If you didn't give a Bleep about my ideology why quote me?.
It's not bro code stuff I just hate human beings.
And if it happens more to girls does that mean we should ignore boys cases.
See there is no right or wrong, I don't even consider Hitler a bad person, I just think humans are foolish. Only God is good and devil bad
Re: #justiceforjennifer: See Jennifer Present Condition After Being Raped By 5 Boys by Lightangel65: 7:05pm On May 11, 2020
Dew04:
nah. That guy is anti_women. Check his profile and understand his screwed_up mentality.

Mentally screwed lol. From a lunatics perspective normal people are senseless. It's just about your view
Re: #justiceforjennifer: See Jennifer Present Condition After Being Raped By 5 Boys by Lightangel65: 7:07pm On May 11, 2020
Denique:
This is heartbreaking cry

How do these guys get orgasm from a forceful act

I hope the remaining basstards are apprehended and castrated soon undecided

Why castrate them. Just rape them back right an eye for an eye.
Re: #justiceforjennifer: See Jennifer Present Condition After Being Raped By 5 Boys by ArticleBeast: 7:07pm On May 11, 2020
10BabyApple:
don't be shy you need the money to survive. Make hunger no quick kill una for house.

Omo ase.. Beggi beggi
career beggar grin
K
Re: #justiceforjennifer: See Jennifer Present Condition After Being Raped By 5 Boys by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 11, 2020
Lightangel65:

Mentally screwed lol. From a lunatics perspective normal people are senseless. It's just about your view
It's not about my view. To you, there is no right or wrong. So why should we argue further? To you, a man can be raped but not a woman. Those are your opinions that society finds screwed up, not just myself.
Re: #justiceforjennifer: See Jennifer Present Condition After Being Raped By 5 Boys by Lightangel65: 7:14pm On May 11, 2020
Dew04:
It's not about my view. To you, there is no right or wrong. So why should we argue further? To you, a man can be raped but not a woman. Those are your opinions that society finds screwed up, not just myself.

Ok true this is getting pointless let's bury the hatchet, for the record I don't care if guys get raped I just think rape cases are balanced and no one should care.
Re: #justiceforjennifer: See Jennifer Present Condition After Being Raped By 5 Boys by Kobojunkie: 7:22pm On May 11, 2020
Lightangel65:

Not that I care about rape cases, caring won't remove the deed that has been done.
Yes and I don't care about rape cases cause when it happens to boys it's ignored, don't act all innocent it's like how crime that happens to the rich are investigated and the poor are ignored.
And getting married,lol what a joke, the human race is disposable and the worse of creatures to walk the earth, why would I marry such creatures. No single human being is good except God, so I don't care what happens to them even if all the ladies on Earth are raped
Caring cannot reverse what has been done. But caring can help ensure victims get help for their pain , justice and also see that the perpetrators are punished to the full extent of the law.

When rape happena to boys it is not ignored, so there you are wrong. I can point you to various male rape victims who came forward and got justice out here in the west.
In the Nigeria however, cultural poses a wall that holds most male victims from comimg forward. And societal beliefs as regards the assumed invulnerability of the male makes it near impossible for those who do come forward to get justice they deserve.

You say God is the only one that is good. The same God says that his second greatest commandment is that you love your fellow man as you love your own self. If you cannot even do as he commands you to, what use is your mention of him in all your ramblings?

You come off as a very angry young man, and i have no idea what reasons you have. However, be careful cause life has a funny way of teaching us all lessons. You arr better off more open-minded than you are right now if you plan to come out on the other side better than those you claim not to care about.
Re: #justiceforjennifer: See Jennifer Present Condition After Being Raped By 5 Boys by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 11, 2020
Lightangel65:

Ok true this is getting pointless let's bury the hatchet, for the record I don't care if guys get raped I just think rape cases are balanced and no one should care.
and your opinion is 0.1% important. It's alright if you think that no one should care about rape victims, but don't state it out. It's annoying.
Re: #justiceforjennifer: See Jennifer Present Condition After Being Raped By 5 Boys by johnkey: 7:25pm On May 11, 2020
Dew04:
sheer idiocy! I hope you don't fall victim to gay rapist. When you feel that penis in your tight ass, you'll understand. It wasn't a choice With comments like this, one can judge how low both your IQs must be. It doesn't make you more of a man to take lightly the plight of young girl who was ganged rape. Learn to reason. When you take issues like this (a tragic situation which has damaged the psych of another) in an insensitive way, why the hell do you expect us to fight for the boys who have equally been sexually abused? And we wonder why our society is so backwards.
you are stupid your parents are the ones with low IQ, like what's my biz with her going places where she's not supposed to? I'm supposed to be crying nw, naso they go dey form wetin they no be, koshi danu and fück off my mentions or else you go chop free swear tonight
Re: #justiceforjennifer: See Jennifer Present Condition After Being Raped By 5 Boys by Lightangel65: 7:26pm On May 11, 2020
Dew04:
and your opinion is 0.1% important. It's alright if you think that no one should care about rape victims, but don't state it out. It's annoying.

Whatever. It's a free world and I could care less if it annoys any disposable person. So you like caring for rape victims, so don't state it cause it's also annoying
Still hope you xperence it.
Re: #justiceforjennifer: See Jennifer Present Condition After Being Raped By 5 Boys by Lightangel65: 7:34pm On May 11, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Caring cannot reverse what has been done. But caring can help ensure victims get help for their pain , justice and also see that the perpetrators are punished to the full extent of the law.

When rape happena to boys it is not ignored, so there you are wrong. I can point you to various male rape victims who came forward and got justice out here in the west.
In the Nigeria however, cultural poses a wall that holds most male victims from comimg forward. And societal beliefs as regards the assumed invulnerability of the male makes it near impossible for those who do come forward to get justice they deserve.

You say God is the only one that is good. The same God says that his second greatest commandment is that you love your fellow man as you love your own self. If you cannot even do as he commands you to, what use is your mention of him in all your ramblings?

You come off as a very angry young man, and i have no idea what reasons you have. However, be careful cause life has a funny way of teaching us all lessons. You arr better off more open-minded than you are right now if you plan to come out on the other side better than those you claim not to care about.
don't go blabbing about love let me tell you about love.

Love exists in the world but not in the hearths of men. Do you love your fellow man let me ask you, you would say yes.

But what you see as love isn't love it's discrimination, you love your family cause their family, your spouse cause their spouses, friends cause they are friends and beautiful people cause they are attractive. You may act nice or do something good to someone and call it love but that's not love it's to boost your conscience. When people are no longer useful or beacome a burden or are ugly, dirty, tainted , broken you humans dispose of them. So don't go clamming love. The only love is from God cause he loves us with no stakes attached, but do you love him or you do good cause you were born a Christian or fear him.
Love exists around us but not in us

That's why I gave up on people, they are all fake. Even you guys that care about these rape victims, you just do so cause you feel you are a good person or out of respect for harmed people
Re: #justiceforjennifer: See Jennifer Present Condition After Being Raped By 5 Boys by Muna4real(f): 10:39pm On May 11, 2020
Davash222:
How guys stoop too low to rape girls is what I don't understand. Sex is very cheap now. It's one of the cheapest commodity in town now. One don't even need to be rich to get sex these days.
Can't even imagine myself inserting my glorious gbola in an 'open for all' kpekus talk more of thinking to rape someone.

Lol. Who told you that your gbola is glorious? grin
Re: #justiceforjennifer: See Jennifer Present Condition After Being Raped By 5 Boys by Davash222(m): 4:53am On May 12, 2020
Muna4real:

Lol. Who told you that your gbola is glorious? grin
Seeing is believing sha
Re: #justiceforjennifer: See Jennifer Present Condition After Being Raped By 5 Boys by Muna4real(f): 5:18am On May 12, 2020
Davash222:

Seeing is believing sha

I don't want to see
Re: #justiceforjennifer: See Jennifer Present Condition After Being Raped By 5 Boys by Davash222(m): 5:45am On May 12, 2020
Muna4real:

I don't want to see
Your loss then.
Re: #justiceforjennifer: See Jennifer Present Condition After Being Raped By 5 Boys by Kobojunkie: 12:42am On May 13, 2020
doggedfighter:
The way things escalate here is quite worrisome.

Leave people with their views, biko
cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is The Europe They Never Show You On TV ( Pictures) / My Ex Boyfriend Is Ignoring Me / Could This Be The Craziest Response To "You're Cute"? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.