Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,232 members, 7,811,648 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs (33339 Views)

Abuja Airport 2nd Runway: Wike Announces N825b Compensation For Indigenes / Bola Tinubu's Statement On The Lifting Of The Twitter Ban / Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Kingrefreshed: 1:29pm On May 11, 2020
Biafra1stson:

Source governor Wike Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/672482079562653/posts/2111401919003988/

Wiked Shino Rambo !!!
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Melezenawii: 1:29pm On May 11, 2020
What is the essence of the Lockdown in the first place and destruction of people's property? Will the spread not continue with the restocking?
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by SoliBayNG: 1:29pm On May 11, 2020
People who don't stay in Rivers State or have never been here wanna have an opinion. Go and hold your governors and president accountable. If your president was a little like this, the airports will have been shut down a long time ago, and we won't be in this mess.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by doggedfighter(f): 1:29pm On May 11, 2020
The way they talk about restocking as if people restock by smiling at the food stuff sellers.

You have not gone to work or your shop to make money in a long while.

Restock with what undecided

4 Likes

Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by crazygod(m): 1:30pm On May 11, 2020
Mad man. After demolishing someone's investment you now wake up the next day to lift lockdown? When you no be Nero the mad roman emperor
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by nath34(m): 1:31pm On May 11, 2020
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by skylarr: 1:31pm On May 11, 2020
So Coronavirus will be on vacation on those 2 days. LWKM

This will even have a reverse effect cos it will trigger a lot of rushing all around. People will ignore the social distancing rules. Well, the emperor will eventually lock them back in to die in their homes.
I rise !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Cantonese: 1:31pm On May 11, 2020
ArcFresky:
If only wike faced corruption or the cultist killing or the development of his state the way he is facing covid 19...

Rivers would be d best state.

This one is just a bully and a noise maker that either doesn't understand the economic implications of his actions or doesn't care.

Even developed states want to open, and start business.
But this mumu, lock everywhere, no pallative... Just be demolishing, arresting and blocking everywhere

Senior block head.

I am so pissed at this modafucka.

You ban people from going out cos of covid-19, then release them for two days, to the market, so they can share the virus again bah?

Even the face mask people wear are uselss, I saw one the other day using lace, as face mask.... Lace?

If he actually wanted to make a difference,
First u would mandate mask wearing.
Second u would provide mask for everyone, free.
Third, you would provide hand wash and sanitizer free, throughout the state, but no, stupendo took the esay way out.... From his air-conditioned office, he locked down everyone, without providing how they were going to eat or feed.

Stupid government leading and equally set of stupid people.

If you are not from Rivers state and you do not reside there why do you want to kill yourself? Person when get hernia say e no pain am you when be the neighbour say you no go sleep.

By the way which of the states are you from? Let's talk about your governor and people.

1 Like

Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by ogbu80(m): 1:31pm On May 11, 2020
Rugged man!

1 Like

Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by eleko1: 1:32pm On May 11, 2020
Dumb gov.So coro Have time E Dey wakaabout?
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Femijohn198: 1:33pm On May 11, 2020
Governor wicked
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Trillyonaire: 1:33pm On May 11, 2020
Last last na the fresh air people go breathe because no money to restock nada grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by eleko1: 1:33pm On May 11, 2020
Cowries
doggedfighter:
The way they talk about restocking as if people restock by smiling at the food stuff sellers.

You have not gone to work or your shop to make money in a long while.

Restock with what undecided
Dont mind the bagco sack gov.Afteral,him family don belleful/have enuf @home

1 Like

Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by jahlove4jah: 1:35pm On May 11, 2020
Relaxing lockdown for two days for people to restock food that came from where and to which market? All open markets have been on lock down since 6 weeks and you are relaxing the lockdown for people to restock. The governors approach towards tackling this pandemic is one step forward and three steps backward. The rush at the malls and banks tomorrow and next will defeat all social/physical distancing and other crowd control mrasures. Wike and his men should do better. Common sense should tell them that people need to eat to stay home and stay alive.

1 Like

Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by osascybog(m): 1:36pm On May 11, 2020
Wike is topping in the rank of the most clueless and saddest governor in Nigeria,well you expect that in no other state as RIVERS OF BlOOD(OKEMIRI)...my brother you don't wanna go down dere,cos them shooters and killers den down dere....in 2face's voice

3 Likes

Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Guliver(m): 1:36pm On May 11, 2020
Please urgent sale,80k need money to leave pH tomorrow or next

3 Likes

Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by paulolee(m): 1:36pm On May 11, 2020
good

1 Like

Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by wink2015(m): 1:37pm On May 11, 2020
Emperor Wike craze don dey drop small small !

Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by mauchiz: 1:37pm On May 11, 2020
Governor Wike you have done the right thing,

We lived in Eleme before I went to school, I was wondering if they did not fight, I trust them, very violent and disobedient.

This same hooligans have scattered Eleme, kept killing people, like idiamin of Uganda, the capons in Eleme has created there own Republic inside River state, they felt they are untouchable, I'm very happy the God of vengeance has started visiting them gradually.
There fellow cult members have been supporting them all over Nigeria, encouraging them to create scenes that will spread coronavirus.

This is how they want to turn River state to Kano, but God will not agree.
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Mrpojj(m): 1:37pm On May 11, 2020
Biafra1stson:

Source governor Wike Facebook page

Resident that don't have money
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Sunisonflex39(m): 1:39pm On May 11, 2020
See wike Your Own Don too much.. waiting u dey feel like?

Who be this man adviser self..
and our yeye rubber stamp house of assembly people wey dey follow wike with him pot belle..

oh how I miss the times of chidi Lloyd.
when our house of assembly were not anywhere belle face assembly like this one we have now.

we don't even know who our speaker is.
teuh for my state. .

were is that Evans bipialaka and co..
my state has gone to the dogs..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by neyorlmogzy(m): 1:39pm On May 11, 2020
TroubleMaker47:
Emperor Wike! Pig!! angry
you are a fool and a goat. If your president had taken these step this man is taking, the virus would not be spreading. He is human, he may make one mistake or the other, but he gets the job done. Ode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:40pm On May 11, 2020
Emperor of Rivers has spoken !
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by alphaRego01(m): 1:41pm On May 11, 2020
Mkaze-pysco world

Ph people una rememba that song?
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by onyxo76(m): 1:41pm On May 11, 2020
Biafra1stson:

Source governor Wike Facebook page [b][/b]

Similarly, all hospitals and banks can also open and provide full services to the public;

so he actually closed hospitals too? so if person come develop cardiac arrest nko? na die be that

3 Likes

Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Theboss100(m): 1:43pm On May 11, 2020
TroubleMaker47:
Emperor Wike! Pig!! angry
He is not a pig���
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by dammy222(f): 1:43pm On May 11, 2020
''Similarly, all hospitals and banks can also open and provide full services to the public"
I don't get this part . I understand banks but were hospitals on lock down as well ?
If hospitals were on lock down ,then I honestly don't know what to say. Even pharmacies should be open talk less of hospitals.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Melezenawii: 1:45pm On May 11, 2020
"Similarly, all hospitals and banks can also open and provide full services to the public;

So this mumu governor lockdown hospitals?
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by 8stargeneral: 1:45pm On May 11, 2020
Wike d indiamin of rivers state.
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by shoprite: 1:45pm On May 11, 2020
"To this end, I hereby announce the temporary lifting of the total lockdown on Obio/Akpor and Port Harcourt Local Governments Areas for two days only, with effect from Tuesday 12th May 2020.

"All shops, supermarkets, and malls can open to the public for Tuesday and Wednesday, 12 and 13 May 2020.

grin grin grin . . .I guess Coro has also announced that it won't be infecting people on those days . . .after all the IGG (Initial Gra-Gra) plus demolition of private property . . . everyone is free to go and mix again . . .very intelligent Wike grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Second Wave: PTF Mulls Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Plateau / MC Oluomo Reacts To Trump's Defeat, Congratulates Biden / Oshiomhole Opposes APC Membership Revalidation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.