Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,789 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs (33342 Views)

Abuja Airport 2nd Runway: Wike Announces N825b Compensation For Indigenes / Bola Tinubu's Statement On The Lifting Of The Twitter Ban / Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by AsawanaDgreat: 2:57pm On May 11, 2020
Good one
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Righteousness89(m): 2:58pm On May 11, 2020
Moventist:

Assembly where he owns all the 32 law makers

I still don't understand...

Elections were held and the winners took their Positions..

What else ?
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Arizonaguy(m): 2:59pm On May 11, 2020
Asabe4:
While the lockdown is the best thing for the people of Rivers state, he shouldn't be destructive while enforcing same. A fine/sealing up buildings would be more logical.
Did you missed the part that read those Arrow beat up the task force that went to enforce the lockdown order of the River State Government
I became unsympathetic after reading same
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Oshkosch: 3:00pm On May 11, 2020
Please urgent sale,80k need money to leave pH tomorrow or next
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) (Share)

Sell for me 5k
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Moventist: 3:01pm On May 11, 2020
Righteousness89:

I still don't understand...

Elections were and the winners took their Positions..

What else ?

I wonder o!
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by omabq(f): 3:03pm On May 11, 2020
To restock food from where? When he refused to open any market. Rubbish!
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 11, 2020
Righteousness89:

What are you insinuating sir?
What I'm saying is that you are not here in Rivers State to see first hand the high handedness of the governor but I've seen how you always praise him here.

A Christian is not supposed to judge by headlines or things heard, discernment and thorough checks should be used.

If you think Wike is helping Rivers indegens then I will question you thoroughly.
A man venting his anger on residents and indegens because of companies and the federal government is not a good man because he residents here are the ones suffering.

Do you know how he's been threatening business owners for not donating to him, do you know most companies are suffering from his decrees?
Do you know how many companies are planning to pack out because of his nonsense attitude?
Do you know he had no advisers?
I have a registered firm in PH and also working with a firm as a staff, do you know how his task force are draining companies and individuals?

Make I no talk Sha, don't just think he loves because he says it, he's a dictator, a full blown one for that matter.

I'm not angry because I don't have what to eat, I'm angry because no one is checking is tyrannical growth until it becomes something else.
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Nellinis(m): 3:04pm On May 11, 2020
Ride on your excellency
Na who no get sense go say you no dey better thing.
Guys, I live in Port Harcourt, we are so careless. One person dey hug like 12 persons per day. Imagine how fast the disease go spread.
And again, money has been released to other states battling it, but since rivers is a PDP stronghold, none was released to us. So his battling this without help. Make we try understand
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by AngelJennifer: 3:05pm On May 11, 2020
FacelessKing:
The challenge now is how to bypass the crowd tomorrow and secure enough MarketSquare Bread!!!!!

Lol. Didn't know that people love this bread that much. Kudos Market Square
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Moventist: 3:05pm On May 11, 2020
kingkakaone:

What I'm saying is that you are not here in Rivers State to see first hand the high handedness of the governor but I've seen how you always praise him here.

A Christian is not supposed to judge by headlines or things heard, discernment and thorough checks should be used.

If you think Wike is helping Rivers indegens then I will question you thoroughly.
A man venting his anger on residents and indegens because of companies and the federal government is not a good man because he residents here are the ones suffering.

Do you know how he's been threatening business owners for not donating to him, do you know most companies are suffering from his decrees?
Do you know how many companies are planning to pack out because of his nonsense attitude?
I have a registered firm in PH and also working with a firm as a staff, do you know how his task force are draining companies and individuals?

Make I no talk Sha, don't just think he loves because he says it, he's a dictator, a full blown one for that matter.

I'm not angry because I don't have what to eat, I'm angry because no one is checking is tyrannical growth until it becomes something else.

Only Rivers State governor is tyrant? When Lagos demolished 24 houses and rendered more than 300 people homeless, is ok . Its rule of law abi?

I can't imagine how double minded you're but trying to deceive people of being a Christian
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Righteousness89(m): 3:05pm On May 11, 2020
kingkakaone:

I hv siblings in Portharcourt my Brother..
And I have also been there!

Wike might not be Perfect !

But he is a Good Leader!

1 Like

Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 11, 2020
Arizonaguy:
Did you missed the part that read those Arrow beat up the task force that went to enforce the lockdown order of the River State Government
I became unsympathetic after reading same
Bro, it would be nice to scrutinize what you hear, especially from politicians.
Nobody beat anyone, in fact, there's another version goin on over here.
They are cooking different stories to suit the madness.
It's called, "give the dog a bad name so you can hand it conveniently".

I asked one that said the guy shot at them. I said," who did he aim at, you or your car so we can see the marks to verify", he kept quiet and said nothing.

See ehn, Oyo government didn't lock down like this and most people here clapped for him, Wike is locking down and most people are clapping for him too, isn't that confusion from the masses?

Wike is targeting businesses, and I thank God that my company is paying tax to the federal government, I can move it to another state and regularize my new address with the CAC.
His indegens will lose jobs and the state will go broke.
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Righteousness89(m): 3:09pm On May 11, 2020
Discombulator:

You're not okay

I Know Sir
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 11, 2020
Righteousness89:

But he is a Good Leader!
How do you measure a good leader?
I am surprised that someone who is regular in preaching about salvation here is thinking like this.
It is worrisome actually.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Moventist: 3:10pm On May 11, 2020
Righteousness89:

But he is a Good Leader!

Tell them . Wike is the best Governor Nigeria has
Had federal government took measures early. Nigerian won't have been infected like this

1 Like

Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Lovalldway: 3:12pm On May 11, 2020
Wow! Their bread is simply unrivaled

1 Like

Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by jonahhh: 3:13pm On May 11, 2020
Too late for damage control
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Michhy123(f): 3:13pm On May 11, 2020
Has he been giving money for restock please.... No cash, no business,no salary now restock....
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Posh2018: 3:14pm On May 11, 2020
kiddkash:

he gave them warning, they refused to heed the warning. we Nigerians respond to brute force
it was harsh but he did what he had to. to enforce discipline

quote me if I misspoke or am lying

You misspoke of course. Since he warned them, why didn't he shoot every person he saw on the road since they were warned? There is penal code. Which one said he could destroy peoples property. Looks like the guy has been waiting for opportunity to bully and take revenge on some people
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by ArcFresky(m): 3:15pm On May 11, 2020
Moventist:

Is Rivers State not developed than any other states based on governor's performance across the country ?

Tell me which state including Lagos is constructing 4 flyover bridges at the same time

You are ignorant.
Is it bridge that Rivers need or industries and economic development?

Or is it his personal money he is using to build the bridges?
How are the bridges going to bring food to the table of people.
Will people without cars, use those bridges?

How much do those bridges cost?

Are there better projects to execute?
Are there enough hospitals in rivers?

Think well before unanswer those questions
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by ProT: 3:15pm On May 11, 2020
doggedfighter:
The way they talk about restocking as if people restock by smiling at the food stuff sellers.

You have not gone to work or your shop to make money in a long while.

Restock with what undecided
Ahswear; the thing tire me.
It shows how far-removed these politicians are, from reality.

1 Like

Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Posh2018: 3:16pm On May 11, 2020
oyinella:

the owner of that building, sent thugs to beat up taskforce members when they went to close the place down, they were badly injured.

When did you conclude the investigation on this. I am sure u didn't know this line of the story came after the outcry
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Righteousness89(m): 3:17pm On May 11, 2020
kingkakaone:

How do you measure a good leader?
I am surprised that someone who is regular in preaching about salvation here is thinking like this.
It is worrisome actually.

A Good leader is One who values his people First befor any other

A Good Leader is One is ready to go against the powers that be to protect his people

A Good Leader is one that is not Selective in punishing offenders

My Brother Except you are ungrateful! Even if you are a Politician of a different party , u will Appreciate Wike in Rivers State..

I am not a party person
I have Nothing to do with Wike

But He is one of Few Leaders that have shown Leadership in this dispensation..

Others are Akerelodu ondo Governor and the Governor in Boronu State..

Ihiedioha was doing same before he was taken out!

As for Preaching Salvation, that's what I do! That's my life!

Your thoughts about it has no Effect! It's totally inconsequential!

I don't need to Make you Happy or suit your Ego

All I need do is to Speak and Preach Truth!

Accepting wat we Preach is your Choice!
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 11, 2020
Melezenawii:

So this mumu governor lockdown hospitals?

grin grin grin grin grin

The thing shock me I swear undecided
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 11, 2020
Moventist:

Only Rivers State governor is tyrant? When Lagos demolished 24 houses and rendered more than 300 people homeless, is ok . Its rule of law abi?

I can't imagine how double minded you're but trying to deceive people of being a Christian
First of all I would want you to go to my posts and screenshot where I supported the Lagos State government of your claims.
I don't even bother about politics of other states close by, not to talk of a Lagos state that I am far away from.

You are accused me of deceiving people of being a Christian without a proof, now between us, who is the Christian?
You see, you just became too sentimental that your forgot your spiritual direction.

I don't want to be like you who jump to accuse others without proofs, that alone has defined the kind of Christian that you are.
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by maazi45: 3:19pm On May 11, 2020
when dem dey kill pipo u no comment imagine those 3 student dat die no statement from the governor.make i ask na free restocking we go do.rubbish
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by AngelJennifer: 3:23pm On May 11, 2020
Lovalldway:
Wow! Their bread is simply unrivaled

By 7am I will be there to get mine, I can't come and fight for bread.
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 11, 2020
Righteousness89:

A Good leader is One who values his people First befor any other

A Good Leader is One is ready to go against the powers that be to protect his people

A Good Leader is one that is not Selective in punishing offenders

My Brother Except you are ungrateful! Even if you are a Politician of a different party , u will Appreciate Wike in Rivers State..

I am not a party person
I have Nothing to do with Wike

But He is one of Few Leaders that have shown Leadership in this dispensation..

Others are Akerelodu ondo Governor and the Governor in Boronu State..

Ihiedioha was doing same before he was taken out!

As for Preaching Salvation, that's what I do! That's my life!

Your thoughts about sir has not Effect! It's totally inconsequential!

I don't need to Make you Happy or suit your Ego

All I need do is to Speak and Preach Truth!

Accepting wat we Preach is your Choice!
You talk about what you can't confirm.
Do you know how your good leader empowers cultists over here?
Do you know how your so-called good leader has bought a major market over here?
Do you know how your good leader became a law that he could pass out jungle justice instead of sealing those buildings and taking the owners to court?
Do you know how your so-called good leader is threatening businesses because he said they didn't donate money to him?

Do you even know half of what is going on here except the things you read online?

Stop trying to make someone good when you don't know the full details.
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Righteousness89(m): 3:27pm On May 11, 2020
[s]
kingkakaone:

You talk about what you can't confirm.
Do you know how your good leader empowers cultists over here?
Do you know how your so-called good leader has bought a major market over here?
Do you know how your good leader became a law that he could pass out jungle justice instead of sealing those buildings and taking the owners to court?
Do you know how your so-called good leader is threatening businesses because he said they didn't donate money to him?

Do you even know half of what is going on here except the things you read online?

Stop trying to make someone good when you don't know the full details.
[/s]

These are Beer Palor talks my brother!

If you know how he Empowers cultism why not put it out!
Who stops you from putting it out?
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by NordicBrown(m): 3:30pm On May 11, 2020
Clueless man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Umahi Welcomes APC Governors, Ministers To Ebonyi State (Photos) / Roads: 5 States To Get N148bn Refund As Senate Approves Buhari's Request / Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.