Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs (33340 Views)

Abuja Airport 2nd Runway: Wike Announces N825b Compensation For Indigenes / Bola Tinubu's Statement On The Lifting Of The Twitter Ban / Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Siki355(m): 1:46pm On May 11, 2020
Guliver:
Please urgent sale,80k need money to leave pH tomorrow or next

hope is not a stolen car
and the car is still in good condition

this way u I wan sell and jakpa
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Theoarhics: 1:47pm On May 11, 2020
With which money? The one they grew at the backyard while indoors?
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by onyxo76(m): 1:48pm On May 11, 2020
honestly this man no get bearing at all? restock on what food? when all shops are empty since the lockdown started, now everywhere go dey tight and congested, a good breeding ground for the virus to spread
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by AdebayoHOD(m): 1:49pm On May 11, 2020
NwaNimo1:
The power drunkard is now sober......

[img]https://media./images/ac5ecb53eda4d3011be648f4873987ac/tenor.gif[/img]

The kai kai him shack weekend no be small...
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Sunisonflex39(m): 1:50pm On May 11, 2020
doggedfighter:
The way they talk about restocking as if people restock by smiling at the food stuff sellers.

You have not gone to work or your shop to make money in a long while.

Restock with what undecided
Shame dey catch me for my governor and the way governors in Nigeria be shouting restock...

is like person will just walk into a shop and say.. "I one restock" he begin pack all he want dey go.

people wey no get money dey restock.. our leaders think like imbeciles

4 Likes

Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by kenodrill: 1:50pm On May 11, 2020
What a confused governor!

1 Like

Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by wany(f): 1:51pm On May 11, 2020
rrrer3:
How you can easily be making atleast N3,000 ON DAILY BASIS LEGITIMATELY.
All payments goes directly into your local bank account. This is not a SCAM please.

For more details, check my signature.
Are you the owner of the netcom your site is not properly structure. Get a better template and it will become a spinner. undecided
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by vivvyo(m): 1:51pm On May 11, 2020
how much foodstuff can someone restock from a supermarket

1 Like

Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by onyxo76(m): 1:52pm On May 11, 2020
Melezenawii:

So this mumu governor lockdown hospitals?
na so i see am o, if person come ger medical emergency nko? na to die for house be that. this man get problem no be small

2 Likes

Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Sunisonflex39(m): 1:53pm On May 11, 2020
Guliver:
Please urgent sale,80k need money to leave pH tomorrow or next
80k you one sell person moto? waiting do the car wey u one sell am that price
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Ajibel(m): 1:55pm On May 11, 2020
funshint:
Of what point was the demolition in the first place. This guy is a racoon.

Racoon is actually an animal grin grin
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 11, 2020
Biafra1stson:

Source governor Wike Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/672482079562653/posts/2111401919003988/

But Governor Wicked, how are they gonna earn money to buy food?

White racist globalist WHO is now the government of Nigeria.
The plan is our depopulation that is why white nations who claim thousands of (fake) deaths from this hoax nonexistent virus are opening their economy and lifting lockdown.
Whilst their slave houseboys in Nigeria including Gov Wicked is locking down his constituents to starve to death despite recording no deaths from the hoax nonexistent virus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Sunisonflex39(m): 1:59pm On May 11, 2020
onyxo76:
Similarly, all hospitals and banks can also open and provide full services to the public;

so he actually closed hospitals too? so if person come develop cardiac arrest nko? na die be that
i was having headache yesterday, went to check on the 4 pharmacies along my street, all closed.. the feeling no be here in the night o..

wike, open this lock down once n for all and implement mask policy..
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Sunisonflex39(m): 2:01pm On May 11, 2020
Melezenawii:

So this mumu governor lockdown hospitals?
even pharmacy too..
someone should come and help us over here in ph o.. palliative them no share no to dey put us under house arrest

1 Like

Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Successlane: 2:02pm On May 11, 2020
Dukeolumidemans:
No 1 am not a PDP or APC and I don't support any politician.
Eleme boys went over board by beating security operatives and breaking their head. It's always been their style in Eleme especially when it comes to their youths. The owner should have respected a constituted authority by locking up.
Wike has always been fearless right from when he was a Local govt chairman at Obio/Akpor.
Am not saying he is right to auction the impounded cars and destroy those two hotels but a simple obedience is better than sacrifice...it would have solved all these in the first place. Think and grow rich!!!

True talk, but 2 wrongs don't make 1 right.
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Sunisonflex39(m): 2:02pm On May 11, 2020
Siki355:

hope is not a stolen car
and the car is still in good condition

this way u I wan sell and jakpa
na waiting I fess think.. 80k for that matter.. and him one japa.
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by chocolatelady(f): 2:05pm On May 11, 2020
Pls let us remember Bob Marley whose death remembrance is today. He died at the age of 36yrs on 11 May 1981.
Continue to Rest In Peace, Bob !

1 Like

Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by bizzibodi(m): 2:05pm On May 11, 2020
Relax lockdown so that pple can restock food did he stuck markets with food?he even closed down hospitals & pharmacies.he cannot even provides d citizens facemasks & handwashing facilities.he want people to go & converge with covid-19 vectors.
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Miracle1991: 2:06pm On May 11, 2020
Where will the employees of that hotel he destroyed get the money to restock.
Foolish governor.
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by gift2xl: 2:07pm On May 11, 2020
Am suspecting that this governor is taking hard drug's.
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by chlowi(f): 2:08pm On May 11, 2020
Biafra1stson:
Let the good people of Rivers State know they're allowed to move out to get foods stuffs then locked up again

with which money? where are the palliatives ? an average rivers/PH resident survive on daily hustle ..... Allow the people some days or day in a week to buy food and go to the phamacy or hospital .
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by kiddkash(m): 2:08pm On May 11, 2020
funshint:
Of what point was the demolition in the first place. This guy is a racoon.
he gave them warning, they refused to heed the warning. we Nigerians respond to brute force
it was harsh but he did what he had to. to enforce discipline
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by kiddkash(m): 2:10pm On May 11, 2020
ideabuilder:
Since the time Bihari denied Woke Corona Allocation of 10 Billion naira, he has run mad. Misbehaving up and down

Give am money, his madness will cure

he gave them warning, they refused to heed the warning. we Nigerians respond to brute force

quote me if I misspoke or am lying
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by sisisioge: 2:13pm On May 11, 2020
Someone has spoken to him...whew!
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by kenzo25(m): 2:17pm On May 11, 2020
So What difference will it make ? Useless governor , I don’t blame him I blame who voted for him
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by ideabuilder: 2:18pm On May 11, 2020
kiddkash:

quote me if I misspoke or am lying

Forget warning, no economy can survive under lockdown. Other countries paid their citizens to sit down at home.

Unless if you don't have hustling spirit, nobody can lock you down for long. Man must chop. Only the strong will survive.
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by frankmoney(m): 2:19pm On May 11, 2020
kiddkash:

you deserve to live in north Korea . You guys don't even know what's right or wrong . What wike did is 100% wrong . Y'all are so used to dictatorship you don't even know right or wrong

4 Likes

Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Moventist: 2:20pm On May 11, 2020
ArcFresky:
If only wike faced corruption or the cultist killing or the development of his state the way he is facing covid 19...

Rivers would be d best state.

This one is just a bully and a noise maker that either doesn't understand the economic implications of his actions or doesn't care.

Even developed states want to open, and start business.
But this mumu, lock everywhere, no pallative... Just be demolishing, arresting and blocking everywhere

Senior block head.

I am so pissed at this modafucka.

You ban people from going out cos of covid-19, then release them for two days, to the market, so they can share the virus again bah?

Even the face mask people wear are uselss, I saw one the other day using lace, as face mask.... Lace?

If he actually wanted to make a difference,
First u would mandate mask wearing.
Second u would provide mask for everyone, free.
Third, you would provide hand wash and sanitizer free, throughout the state, but no, stupendo took the esay way out.... From his air-conditioned office, he locked down everyone, without providing how they were going to eat or feed.

Stupid government leading and equally set of stupid people.

Is Rivers State not developed than any other states based on governor's performance across the country ?

Tell me which state including Lagos is constructing 4 flyover bridges at the same time
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by banio: 2:20pm On May 11, 2020
Did Wike give people money to buy food. Most people get their feeding from daily huzzling.

From where will they buy the food. All borders are closed. Those that will farm, have been incarcerated indoors. Police and thouts exploiting Citizens.

Wike is not fit to be a classroom captain. He is too dull and evil.
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by mjabdulk: 2:21pm On May 11, 2020
I heard that wike commaded to sell all the seized cars, and motorcycles of his state. WONDERFUL.
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by oyinella(f): 2:23pm On May 11, 2020
Asabe4:
While the lockdown is the best thing for the people of Rivers state, he shouldn't be destructive while enforcing same. A fine/sealing up buildings would be more logical.
the owner of that building, sent thugs to beat up taskforce members when they went to close the place down, they were badly injured.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Reacts To Trump's Defeat, Congratulates Biden / Oshiomhole Opposes APC Membership Revalidation / Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.