Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,166 members, 7,811,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs (33338 Views)

Abuja Airport 2nd Runway: Wike Announces N825b Compensation For Indigenes / Bola Tinubu's Statement On The Lifting Of The Twitter Ban / Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by ProT: 3:31pm On May 11, 2020
onyxo76:
Similarly, all hospitals and banks can also open and provide full services to the public;

so he actually closed hospitals too? so if person come develop cardiac arrest nko? na die be that

Ya!
In search of solution for the pandemic, we are creating other problems.

Any solution that is a problem on its own, is not a SOLUTION.

Locking down people without a corresponding massive testing (isolation and treatment), is nothing but punishment, especially to the poor.

This is sad.
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Moventist: 3:34pm On May 11, 2020
kingkakaone:

First of all I would want you to go to my posts and screenshot where I supported the Lagos State government of your claims.
I don't even bother about politics of other states close by, not to talk of a Lagos state that I am far away from.

You are accused me of deceiving people of being a Christian without a proof, now between us, who is the Christian?
You see, you just became too sentimental that your forgot your spiritual direction.

I don't want to be like you who jump to accuse others without proofs, that alone has defined the kind of Christian that you are.

I am a Christian. I don't make blanket statement. You're referring to Wike as a tyrant for enforcing rule of law , is that Christianity?

Wike did no wrong for enforcing executive order 6 which spells out the consequences of operating hotels during this pandemic.

Do you know the task force were badly injured by the PDP ward leader of that eleme ? I will post the pictures. Is that what you regard as Christian!

The man in black caftan is the LGA Chairman

Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Olodo24: 3:35pm On May 11, 2020
So Coronavirus will travel on Tuesday and Wednesday. No one can contract the virus on those two days, abi? Confused man. He needs to end the pointless lockdown already
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by ProT: 3:35pm On May 11, 2020
Theoarhics:
With which money? The one they grew at the backyard while indoors?
Ya; remember when we all became politicians with unfettered access to public funds we can steal and do whatever we like with?

Good times.
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by eeddiiee(f): 3:42pm On May 11, 2020
How can someone restock medicine abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Antichristus: 3:57pm On May 11, 2020
The man whose picture appears below has mental illness and needs sectioning in a mental asylum. Nigerians why do you inflict pain upon yourselves and your kindred? If this man is not mentally ill, he could have treated businesses that violated the lockdown rules in the same way the Lagos state closed down some clubs and charged them to court. In Form 3, I learned there are three arms of government: legislature (law makers), executive (law executors) and judiciary (who adjudicate on legal issues). I also learned about separation of powers which is designed to ensure that power vested in these three arms of government isn't concentrated in one hands, preventing the same individuals as law-makers, witnesses, jurors, judges and executioners, and ascertaining checks and balances. Wike is on the path to becoming a mini Hitler. Would there be a Nigerian Dietrich Bonhoeffer to resist him?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11512284_fbimg1589181573927_jpeg039e381ebeaee7fd92c09f52a68b802b

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Biafra1stson: 3:58pm On May 11, 2020
chlowi:

with which money? where are the palliatives ? an average rivers/PH resident survive on daily hustle ..... Allow the people some days or day in a week to buy food and go to the phamacy or hospital .

Everybody has money and must be locked up.
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Posh2018: 3:59pm On May 11, 2020
eeddiiee:

By assuming you will have a particular ailment during d next phase of the lockdown grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by gr8child(m): 4:02pm On May 11, 2020
He demolished a property on Thursday knowing he would ease the lockdown on Monday.
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]
These are Beer Palor talks my brother!
If you know how he Empowers cultism why not put it out! Who stops you from putting it out?

Can you imagine what you just typed? I should put it out? SMH.
I won't say what is in my heart.
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by SeriouslySense(m): 4:09pm On May 11, 2020
WIKe the best, Wike the Best, Sowore and Nnamdi Kanu are proud of you for protecting the people. WIKe the best, Wike the Best, Sowore and Nnamdi Kanu are proud of you for protecting the people. WIKe the best, Wike the Best, Sowore and Nnamdi Kanu are proud of you for protecting the people. WIKe the best, Wike the Best, Sowore and Nnamdi Kanu are proud of you for protecting the people. WIKe the best, Wike the Best, Sowore and Nnamdi Kanu are proud of you for protecting the people. WIKe the best, Wike the Best, Sowore and Nnamdi Kanu are proud of you for protecting the people.
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Melezenawii: 4:15pm On May 11, 2020
Posh2018:

By assuming you will have a particular ailment during d next phase of the lockdown grin grin grin
Nairalanders are funny grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Melezenawii: 4:16pm On May 11, 2020
eeddiiee:
The most sensible question
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by wofayouths(m): 4:22pm On May 11, 2020
Wike is funny... that means the lockdown is tight.

Joint Professionals Training and Support International (JPTS Int’l) – is currently recruiting capable people to fill in the Position of “DIGITAL MARKETING AGENTS”.

There will be a 3 day free online digital Marketing training to all shortlisted applicant and our final selections will be base on your performance during the training.

Joint Professional Training and Support International Limited (JPTS) is a USA/Nigerian registered educational institution with proven competence in the delivery of quality academic, technical & professional training and certifications. For more information of who we are check our website at www.jptsonline.org

Salary : #150,000

Qualifications: OND, HND, BSC, MBA, MSC,

Experiences: 0-1 years

APPLY HERE

https://forms.gle/jJQx1E4h4s2twtbGA
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by ProT: 4:36pm On May 11, 2020
eeddiiee:
grin
I think that part is for those who are already sick and are taking medications at home.

As for the rest, who are not sick:
Fear not! For Wike has decreed, u shall not fall sick!

Getting pain relievers wouldn't be a bad idea though.
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Miracle1991: 4:39pm On May 11, 2020
Moventist:
who cares about Falana chewing jakara law . Lagos demolished 24 buildings on April 23, 2020 where was Falana?
FCT administration has demolished hotels and clubs where was he. Coming and be talking rubbish
They got court order before embarking on those demolition.
Did Wike have any Court order? NO

1 Like

Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by bluefilm: 4:47pm On May 11, 2020
Nonsense and useless governor.

COVID19 has exposed the spirit of tyranny seething deep within his psyche.

Nonsense. sad
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by hopexter(m): 4:47pm On May 11, 2020
TroubleMaker47:
Emperor Wike! Pig!! angry

As long as his state and people are safe and peaceful, our meaningless name calling is irrelevant. Happy Market's day bro undecided
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Righteousness89(m): 4:49pm On May 11, 2020
kingkakaone:

Can you imagine what you just typed?
I should put it out?
SMH.

I won't say what is in my heart.

U better not!
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by abconsult: 4:59pm On May 11, 2020
Guliver:
Please urgent sale,80k need money to leave pH tomorrow or next
interested
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by abconsult: 5:00pm On May 11, 2020
[quote author=Guliver post=89430055]Please urgent sale,80k need money to leave pH tomorrow or next[/quote in Ilorin
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Moventist: 5:02pm On May 11, 2020
Biafra1stson:
PEPPER THEM GANG Watch Governor Wike enjoying in his kitchen the man no send

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OINlnZc5Sd8

Yes o
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by YungJo207(m): 5:45pm On May 11, 2020
Asabe4:
While the lockdown is the best thing for the people of Rivers state, he shouldn't be destructive while enforcing same. A fine/sealing up buildings would be more logical.

The most logical lady I have seen today talking about this matter.....you go school you try.....if to say you never marry now I for just collect your number.....you just made sense.
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Guliver(m): 5:54pm On May 11, 2020
Sunisonflex39:
80k you one sell person moto? waiting do the car wey u one sell am that price
paper intact,if u can borrow me 20k,u hold the vehicle
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by lonelydora: 5:55pm On May 11, 2020
kingkakaone:

Are you in Rivers State?
Someone like you who preaches the word here is supposed to not follow things you see online instead what is real offline.

A Christian is supposed to have a discerning spirit I things like this.

BTW, lonelydora please reply me, we have two days to know ourselves this week lol.
I'm at Elijiji, woji.

Choked up already oo. Let's see how Thursday will be.
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Guliver(m): 5:58pm On May 11, 2020
[quote author=oscarvicto post=89431555]

Reach me on 08063333215 Lets discuss[/brother I don't have airtime,am using Airtel freebie s
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 11, 2020
Which weed this guy dey smoke self. He go dey behave like agbero for garage.
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by ajimotoke(m): 6:15pm On May 11, 2020
How much did you give your people for them to stock foods, at least each lagosians was giving some amount of money, useless government evwrywhere, don't quote me o grin grin
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by MainJoe: 6:40pm On May 11, 2020
SERAP Condemns Wike Over Demolition Of Hotels, Threatens Legal Action

https://www.nairaland.com/5850954/serap-condemns-wike-over-demolition
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 11, 2020
lonelydora:

Choked up already oo. Let's see how Thursday will be.
Ok.
Sent you a PM already. I'd love it if you reply. Thanks.
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by patrickcollins: 7:28pm On May 11, 2020
This man is a wicked fellow, a dictator I supported him in the past but never again
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by patrickcollins: 7:32pm On May 11, 2020
Arizonaguy:
Did you missed the part that read those Arrow beat up the task force that went to enforce the lockdown order of the River State Government
I became unsympathetic after reading same
And u believe their flimsy excuses

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Presidential Debate: Why Nigerians Disagree With Buhari’s Excuse / Second Wave: PTF Mulls Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Plateau / Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.