Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,769 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs (33341 Views)

Abuja Airport 2nd Runway: Wike Announces N825b Compensation For Indigenes / Bola Tinubu's Statement On The Lifting Of The Twitter Ban / Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 11, 2020
Most of the supermarkets are empty, we need fresh produce, not canned rubbish found in supermarkets.
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by ussy09(m): 7:59pm On May 11, 2020
Either he doesn't take advice or he has no one to give him good advice.
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by rettashine2812(f): 8:05pm On May 11, 2020
FacelessKing:
The challenge now is how to bypass the crowd tomorrow and secure enough MarketSquare Bread!!!!!
Lol, jux try going on time but I think they will limit the number per individual like they did on Wednesday. Happy buying.
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 11, 2020
This Wike dude obviously smokes too much weed
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Justina081(f): 8:18pm On May 11, 2020
this is nonsense,

so another case would be record again, FG SHOULD BETTER DO SOMETHING BEFORE PEOPLE LOST THEIR LIFE

CORONA VIRUS IS NOT IN NIGERIA , TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Lastmankc(m): 8:33pm On May 11, 2020
Biafra1stson:

Source governor Wike Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/672482079562653/posts/2111401919003988/
mumu, where money dey to buy food and medicine. Destroying people properties and you think you will go Scot free. Power is transient. Go ask saraki wats up
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Darlingboy4sure(m): 8:46pm On May 11, 2020
He that has ears to hear, let him hear...
Those that were complaining of food, should better use this opportunity to run like mad to their villages oo!

Coz after this, if I hear pimm....na till November we go see outside!

1 Like

Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by elisho: 8:47pm On May 11, 2020
if his a pig your are an animal whot have the fg given to you whot about the money sending to BVN how far animals everywhere idiot
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Legendguru: 8:53pm On May 11, 2020
After fighting his enemies
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Guliver(m): 9:18pm On May 11, 2020
oscarvicto:

Reach me on 08063333215 Lets discuss
do u need the car?
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Sniper101(m): 9:35pm On May 11, 2020
All these misguided and uninformed lot on Nairaland, "na wa for una o"

The Governor called for a total lockdown
y'all complained
He has now called for a 2days lifting of the said lockdown. y'all are still complaining.

"WETIN person go do for dis life wey nonentities no go complain sef" undecided
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Granto4great: 9:37pm On May 11, 2020
Farki:
For some people Wike is either Working or Wicked?

Which side are you on?

Wike is working.........#IStandWithWike

1 Like

Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Sniper101(m): 9:41pm On May 11, 2020
FacelessKing:
The challenge now is how to bypass the crowd tomorrow and secure enough MarketSquare Bread!!!!!

Bros, u sef love MarketSquare Bread grin

Anyways, like that sister said, like last week, there'll still be limitations for those buying Bread
So, it's best you go along with someone if you plan on buying more than two loaves smiley

HaPpY Buying!!!
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by oxiide22(m): 4:18am On May 12, 2020
Asabe4:
While the lockdown is the best thing for the people of Rivers state, he shouldn't be destructive while enforcing same. A fine/sealing up buildings would be more logical.
u gonna be swt
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Cantonese: 7:51am On May 12, 2020
frankmoney:
oga flyovers won't decongest busy roads , does the flyovee at agip junction stop the traffic that goes on there every evening ? Rivers State has only two major urban areas obalga and phalga the rest are just rural areas .he should take the development to other LGA .

What! So flyovers are meant to decorate the areas where they are located.

Where are you from? Any road reach your village not to talk of flyover? Are you one of those people who see bridges and begin to watch in unbelief of how such things are constructed?

I believe that your village follow you dey waka up and down.
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Cantonese: 7:56am On May 12, 2020
frankmoney:
guy constructing of roads is not creation of urban areas ... Haba , like I said earlier understanding is your problem

With this statement I now understand your point about flyovers. Truly unbelievable for a young man.

Without roads how can urbanisation achieve its aim? Please tell us.
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by frankmoney(m): 8:12am On May 12, 2020
Cantonese:

What! So flyovers are meant to decorate the areas where they are located.

Where are you from? Any road reach your village not to talk of flyover? Are you one of those people who see bridges and begin to watch in unbelief of how such things are constructed?

I believe that your village follow you dey waka up and down.
since you want to be dumb I will come down to your level of reasoning . The only place that needs that flyover is rumuokoro and not the other areas , what pH needs is creating more urban areas move development , from phalga and obalga to other LGA , and if you think it's flyovers that solve traffic there is something wrong with you If in your brain you think development of urban areas is just roads they there is nothing left to say to you
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Cantonese: 10:45am On May 12, 2020
frankmoney:
since you want to be dumb I will come down to your level of reasoning . The only place that needs that flyover is rumuokoro and not the other areas , what pH needs is creating more urban areas move development , from phalga and obalga to other LGA , and if you think it's flyovers that solve traffic there is something wrong with you If in your brain you think development of urban areas is just roads they there is nothing left to say to you

Chai I don suffer. Someone who does not know what flyovers serve to do says "I will come down to your level of reasoning". What a shame. Please writing unco-ordinated English does not depict you as educated.

Why have you advocated for a bridge in Rumuokoro? Why should a bridge be located there? Olodo. Why is it called "flyover"? What does the word "flyover" or "bridge" mean? What does the word urbanization mean? What are the functions of flyovers? Do you even have what is called common sense at all?

Are you sure that too much ogogoro has not been troubling you lately?
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by lukui: 11:02am On May 12, 2020
Wike for President 2023.
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by suremanpatriot: 12:46pm On May 12, 2020
CAPITAL FOOL! RESTOCK WITH WHICH MONEY?IS HIGH TIME WE KNOWN WHT TO DO TO MAKE MONEY TO SURVIVE WHICH THIS EVIL RULERS DENY US FOR THEIR SELFISH FEAR OF DIEING TO ABANDON THEIR LOOTS.
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by TruthinAction: 12:59pm On May 12, 2020
You relaxed lock down to enable the people of Rivers state to restock but kept the market closed. How will they restock with the market closed. Shopping malls and super markets don't sell everything and besides not within the reach of the poor people. How many of the shopping mall sell stock fish or ice fish? Will you buy snails in Super markets. Besides, most people don't even have the money to restock.
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Arizonaguy(m): 8:06pm On May 12, 2020
patrickcollins:
And u believe their flimsy excuses
i was trying to look at it from both perspectives
There is a strong possibility that it is valid considering that it is Rivers State
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Arizonaguy(m): 8:17pm On May 12, 2020
kingkakaone:

Bro, it would be nice to scrutinize what you hear, especially from politicians.
Nobody beat anyone, in fact, there's another version goin on over here.
They are cooking different stories to suit the madness.
It's called, "give the dog a bad name so you can hand it conveniently".

I asked one that said the guy shot at them. I said," who did he aim at, you or your car so we can see the marks to verify", he kept quiet and said nothing.

See ehn, Oyo government didn't lock down like this and most people here clapped for him, Wike is locking down and most people are clapping for him too, isn't that confusion from the masses?

Wike is targeting businesses, and I thank God that my company is paying tax to the federal government, I can move it to another state and regularize my new address with the CAC.
His indegens will lose jobs and the state will go broke.
You sure sounds like an APC apologist
I'm scrutinizing this info i'm getting from ya
You ain't doing a good job, it's easy to sense those Anti wike undertones
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 12, 2020
Arizonaguy:
You sure sounds like an APC apologist
I'm scrutinizing this info i'm getting from ya
You ain't doing a good job, it's easy to sense those Anti wike undertones
Isn't it hypocrisy to scrutinize only one statement and leave the other?

Nairaland is here for you to check if I cared about APC but because of your lack of understanding about how businesses operate you didn't care.

I hve noticed those supporting this ill informed move are those who have nothing doing, those who are tribalistic in supporting their tribesman or those who are completely ignorant of the economic effect of things.

Enough said.
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by jdarten: 4:49am On May 17, 2020
This virus has brought out the worst in some people. I know they say they lockdown to protect people, but people can't live under lockdown for long. Many politicians are using the virus an an excuse to abuse their power. We need to clean these people out of government.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

One Of The Missing Chibok Girls Found By Civilian-JTF - Ezekwesili / Senate Stops Ban On Importation Of ‘Tokunbo’ Vehicles Through land / Kwara State Governor, PDP Guber Candidate In Bribery Scandal (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.