Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs (33336 Views)

Abuja Airport 2nd Runway: Wike Announces N825b Compensation For Indigenes / Bola Tinubu's Statement On The Lifting Of The Twitter Ban / Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by oscarvicto(m): 2:23pm On May 11, 2020
Guliver:
Please urgent sale,80k need money to leave pH tomorrow or next

Reach me on 08063333215 Lets discuss
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Moventist: 2:24pm On May 11, 2020
ideabuilder:
Since the time Bihari denied Woke Corona Allocation of 10 Billion naira, he has run mad. Misbehaving up and down

Give am money, his madness will cure

Were by chance able to attend primary school?
Do you know much the state is losing because of this lockdown than talking about legitimate 10b which is not have of Rivers' IGR for a month
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by frankmoney(m): 2:25pm On May 11, 2020
Moventist:

Is Rivers State not developed than any other states based on governor's performance across the country ?

Tell me which state including Lagos is constructing 4 flyover bridges at the same time
of what use is 4 flyovers ? The city of pH doesn't even need that . What it needs is decongestion , and create more urban areas , apart from phalga and obalga ... Flyover is not development .
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Cantonese: 2:31pm On May 11, 2020
frankmoney:
of what use is 4 flyovers ? The city of pH doesn't even need that . What it needs is decongestion , and create more urban areas , apart from phalga and obalga ... Flyover is not development .

And flyovers are not meant to decongest busy roads? "flyover is not development". Chai. Bros why na? Where are you from by the way?
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Moventist: 2:32pm On May 11, 2020
frankmoney:

Imagine same person talking about development when evidence surface you're now changing narrative.

Wike has links the ancient opobo and Andoni by Roads are those places in PH ?
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Iceberg3: 2:34pm On May 11, 2020
TroubleMaker47:
Emperor Wike! Pig!! angry

Hungry man lolsssssss. grin
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by frankmoney(m): 2:34pm On May 11, 2020
Cantonese:

And flyovers are not meant to decongest busy roads? "flyover is not development". Chai. Bros why na? Where are you from by the way?
oga flyovers won't decongest busy roads , does the flyovee at agip junction stop the traffic that goes on there every evening ? Rivers State has only two major urban areas obalga and phalga the rest are just rural areas .he should take the development to other LGA .
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by frankmoney(m): 2:35pm On May 11, 2020
Moventist:

Imagine same person talking about development when evidence surface you're now changing narrative.

Wike has links the ancient opobo and Andoni by Roads are those places in PH ?
it's like understanding is very hard for you
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by athorello(m): 2:36pm On May 11, 2020
Punchline33:
Will Corona virus be on break for those two days when people will rush out and large crowd will besiege everywhere? I hope Wike knows that If FG withdraws his security details he will appear like a hen being assailed by wind? FG has hard and soft powers he should not "do pass himself". Can he lockdown for three months if infection continues to spread? The cases are too minimal to warrant this kind of lockdown. Now, when the cases hit 1000 he will lift lockdown abi?
All markets, shops, banks, ATM, cashback points where overcrowded the two days preceeding the lock down. I don't expect anything different tomorrow and next cos almost everyone I know has not been able to get cash and will still be going to the market. I couldn't even get water and bread to buy. It was during the lock down that I bought 3 bags of pure water at almost double the price. I saw two people in a G-wagon driving around for water two days ago. At nights one or two shops will open but nothing much to buy.
Everything is just so expensive now. Wike should just forget this lockdown and let PHC people breathe.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Iceberg3: 2:37pm On May 11, 2020
ArcFresky:
If only wike faced corruption or the cultist killing or the development of his state the way he is facing covid 19...

Rivers would be d best state.

This one is just a bully and a noise maker that either doesn't understand the economic implications of his actions or doesn't care.

Even developed states want to open, and start business.
But this mumu, lock everywhere, no pallative... Just be demolishing, arresting and blocking everywhere

Senior block head.

I am so pissed at this modafucka.

You ban people from going out cos of covid-19, then release them for two days, to the market, so they can share the virus again bah?

Even the face mask people wear are uselss, I saw one the other day using lace, as face mask.... Lace?

If he actually wanted to make a difference,
First u would mandate mask wearing.
Second u would provide mask for everyone, free.
Third, you would provide hand wash and sanitizer free, throughout the state, but no, stupendo took the esay way out.... From his air-conditioned office, he locked down everyone, without providing how they were going to eat or feed.

Stupid government leading and equally set of stupid people.

Shut up your mouth,did your own state govnr make those provisions you listed available!?
Did the dullapo in Aso rock make any provision available apart from his own Fulani people?
zmb,go and find work and take care if yourself
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by eas01: 2:39pm On May 11, 2020
TroubleMaker47:
Emperor Wike! Pig!! angry
More like wike the wicked
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Iceberg3: 2:40pm On May 11, 2020
PureGoldh:
He should just take it easy on his people...No be Dem be China wey chop the meat

Tell that to Ganduje and Kano people
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Moventist: 2:42pm On May 11, 2020
frankmoney:
oga flyovers won't decongest busy roads , does the flyovee at agip junction stop the traffic that goes on there every evening ? Rivers State has only two major urban areas obalga and phalga the rest are just rural areas .he should take the development to other LGA .

He has constructed okochi internal roads in okrika. Linked andoni and opobo islands by Roads . ONELGA Internation roads . Same in Ogun/bolo . Isiokpo, omademe-ipo- Airport internal roads . Others are , Abonnema- Obonoma in Akuku Toru, Elele Alemini in Emohua , bori ogani andoni dualized roads etc ; are those places in ph
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by eas01: 2:42pm On May 11, 2020
Guliver:
Please urgent sale,80k need money to leave pH tomorrow or next
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Iceberg3: 2:42pm On May 11, 2020
Punchline33:
Will Corona virus be on break for those two days when people will rush out and large crowd will besiege everywhere? I hope Wike knows that If FG withdraws his security details he will appear like a hen being assailed by wind? FG has hard and soft powers he should not "do pass himself". Can he lockdown for three months if infection continues to spread? The cases are too minimal to warrant this kind of lockdown. Now, when the cases hit 1000 he will lift lockdown abi?

Tell that to Ganduje.

Your wish and desires for Wike and the good people of Rivers state be with you
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Nmezor(f): 2:42pm On May 11, 2020
Not bad
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by frankmoney(m): 2:43pm On May 11, 2020
Moventist:

He has constructed okochi internal roads in okrika. Linked andoni and opobo islands by Roads . ONELGA Internation roads . Same in Ogun/bolo . Isiokpo, omademe-ipo- Airport internal roads . Others are , Abonnema- Obonoma in Akuku Toru, Elele Alemini in Emohua , bori ogani andoni dualized roads etc ; are those places in ph
guy constructing of roads is not creation of urban areas ... Haba , like I said earlier understanding is your problem

1 Like

Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by dukeprince50: 2:44pm On May 11, 2020
funshint:
Of what point was the demolition in the first place. This guy is a racoon.
chai, na my governor u insult laidis?
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Iceberg3: 2:44pm On May 11, 2020
Kekereekun123:
His downfall wont be televised. Useless fool

Back to sender x10
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by 9gerian: 2:46pm On May 11, 2020
It will be interesting to watch who will come to his defense if he also gets victimized in the near future.

I don’t see this negative demolition records going away so soon...

NwaNimo1:
The power drunkard is now sober......

[img]https://media./images/ac5ecb53eda4d3011be648f4873987ac/tenor.gif[/img]

The kai kai him shack weekend no be small...

1 Like

Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Moventist: 2:47pm On May 11, 2020
frankmoney:
it's like understanding is very hard for you

For telling the truth ofcourse
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
A Governor that Loves and Has His People at Heart..

Having said that, the whole Scneario makes me Imagine some things

There was a Lockdown and now It has been lifted..

Anyone who has been under the lockdown of Sin, Immorality, Ungodly and Wicked Habits, Today is a Another day and Opportunity to have those Ungodly and Unrighteous habits taken off!

Bring it to JESUS CHRIST.. HE Alone is The Burden lifter..

[i]Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Matt 11:28
[/i]
Are you in Rivers State?
Someone like you who preaches the word here is supposed to not follow things you see online instead what is real offline.

A Christian is supposed to have a discerning spirit I things like this.
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by AerialMapper: 2:50pm On May 11, 2020
After acting like a tyrant destroying property, seizing cars and sending people into isolation centers, you are lifting the ban temporarily. Hope he ordered the virus to isolate itself while the people come out

Wike is acting like a child who just discovered he had superpowers.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Grace2Grace(m): 2:50pm On May 11, 2020
Oga, what is your own, is it your fever? Na you dey sick.

See how you dey insult a whole govenor, your own better?? Are you from rivers state? Are you even based in rivers state?

Pls keep your useless advice for your govenor, is your state better?? uthor=ArcFresky post=89420101]If only wike faced corruption or the cultist killing or the development of his state the way he is facing covid 19...

Rivers would be d best state.

This one is just a bully and a noise maker that either doesn't understand the economic implications of his actions or doesn't care.

Even developed states want to open, and start business.
But this mumu, lock everywhere, no pallative... Just be demolishing, arresting and blocking everywhere

Senior block head.

I am so pissed at this modafucka.

You ban people from going out cos of covid-19, then release them for two days, to the market, so they can share the virus again bah?

Even the face mask people wear are uselss, I saw one the other day using lace, as face mask.... Lace?

If he actually wanted to make a difference,
First u would mandate mask wearing.
Second u would provide mask for everyone, free.
Third, you would provide hand wash and sanitizer free, throughout the state, but no, stupendo took the esay way out.... From his air-conditioned office, he locked down everyone, without providing how they were going to eat or feed.

Stupid government leading and equally set of stupid people.

[/quote]
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Moventist: 2:50pm On May 11, 2020
frankmoney:
guy constructing of roads is not creation of urban areas ... Haba , like I said earlier understanding is your problem

Listen to yourself!!!
You met an undeveloped area , what is needed first to spur development ? Stop behaving like kindergarten
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
A Governor that Loves and Has His People at Heart..

Having said that, the whole Scneario makes me Imagine some things

There was a Lockdown and now It has been lifted..

Anyone who has been under the lockdown of Sin, Immorality, Ungodly and Wicked Habits, Today is a Another day and Opportunity to have those Ungodly and Unrighteous habits taken off!

Bring it to JESUS CHRIST.. HE Alone is The Burden lifter..

[i]Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Matt 11:28
[/i]
Are you in Rivers State?
Someone like you who preaches the word here is supposed to not follow things you see online instead what is real offline.

BTW, lonelydora please reply me, we have two days to know ourselves this week lol.
I'm at Elijiji, woji.
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by MainJoe: 2:52pm On May 11, 2020
Wike Is A Colossal Embarrassment To The Nigerian Bar Association - Femi Falana

https://www.nairaland.com/5850227/wike-colossal-embarrassment-nigerian-bar#5850227.1
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Righteousness89(m): 2:55pm On May 11, 2020
kingkakaone:

Are you in Rivers State?

BTW, lonelydora please reply me, we have two days to know ourselves this week lol.
I'm at Elijiji, woji.

What are you insinuating sir?
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Maykanu: 2:55pm On May 11, 2020
Please how can we start his impeachment processes?
Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Moventist: 2:56pm On May 11, 2020
MainJoe:
Wike Is A Colossal Embarrassment To The Nigerian Bar Association - Femi Falana

https://www.nairaland.com/5850227/wike-colossal-embarrassment-nigerian-bar#5850227.1
who cares about Falana chewing jakara law . Lagos demolished 24 buildings on April 23, 2020 where was Falana?
FCT administration has demolished hotels and clubs where was he. Coming and be talking rubbish

1 Like

Re: Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs by Moventist: 2:56pm On May 11, 2020
Righteousness89:

What are you insinuating sir?
Assembly where he owns all the 32 law makers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term / Presidential Debate: Why Nigerians Disagree With Buhari’s Excuse / Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.