Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

She Needs A Boyfriend (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Needs A Boyfriend (picture) (5071 Views)

She Uploaded Her Boyfriend Picture With Her On Valentine Day Yesterday But / Help:- This Happening To my Laps After Sex with my Boyfriend [picture] / Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Needs A Boyfriend (picture) by evanso6226(f): 1:55pm On May 11, 2020

1 Share

Re: She Needs A Boyfriend (picture) by LedRock: 2:00pm On May 11, 2020
Make she go date her dil.do.

All this fake nonsense sef.

8 Likes

Re: She Needs A Boyfriend (picture) by Oluromantic: 3:08pm On May 11, 2020
If beauty was all that's needed to date a woman, I would have married 100 wives, 300 concubines. But get close to most of the so called beauty, you will be disappointed like a when a dog fart spills on ur face

4 Likes

Re: She Needs A Boyfriend (picture) by meobizy(f): 3:12pm On May 11, 2020
From a sugar daddy’s house, of which I know she has more than a handful? Who posted this fake news?

2 Likes

Re: She Needs A Boyfriend (picture) by Walefunds: 3:13pm On May 11, 2020
Nah i don’t think she needs a boyfriend, this type of girl got tons of boyfriends waiting. See my sign below whoever wants to wrk and earn pm me
Re: She Needs A Boyfriend (picture) by Enoch07: 3:34pm On May 11, 2020
very funny, enter her dm and Facebook inbox and see something. omo she's not looking for anything jare

2 Likes

Re: She Needs A Boyfriend (picture) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:56pm On May 11, 2020
that poor babe's photo has been used (and abused) in all the sugar mummy groups/website tire!!!!
Re: She Needs A Boyfriend (picture) by chubinwa(m): 5:17pm On May 11, 2020
She should shoot her shot.
Re: She Needs A Boyfriend (picture) by doggedfighter(f): 8:39pm On May 11, 2020
Wow, nature is indeed beautiful
Re: She Needs A Boyfriend (picture) by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 11, 2020
To every singles muslims who are still searching for true love at Readytomingle we help with Matchmaking,dating and finding of love,finding your love is just a click away. Join our whatsapp page through the link below and we shall help you to achieve your dreams.

https:///2Lh2jNb
Or join our whatsapp group using 08174673270
Muslim sisters waiting for the brothers
Re: She Needs A Boyfriend (picture) by DaddyRochie1642: 2:30am On May 12, 2020
Oluromantic:
If beauty was all that's needed to date a woman, I would have married 100 wives, 300 concubines. But get close to most of the so called beauty, you will be disappointed like a when a dog fart spills on ur face

You're speaking in Parables, ... What happened, ... What made you disappointed in your encounter with them??
Re: She Needs A Boyfriend (picture) by itsyoms: 2:36am On May 12, 2020
Come on guys this girl is too good looking to be looking for a boyfriend. But wait why don't we find out
Re: She Needs A Boyfriend (picture) by Tricewrites: 9:32am On May 12, 2020
Join the online photo contest on Instagram. Follow Face_of_dreams_contest by following their Instagram handle and stand a chance to win up to 100K. What are you waiting for?

(1) (Reply)

No To Sex For Over 7 Months: Am I Being Played? / I Think My Girlfriend Is Possessed / See How Am Relaxing This Beautiful Friday Afternoon (pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.