Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,770 members, 7,831,476 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Would You Merry A Women Who Ask You Much Money Always - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Merry A Women Who Ask You Much Money Always (324 Views)

Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Merry A Women Who Ask You Much Money Always by smartest2020(m): 3:37pm On May 11, 2020
She always ask me to give, when we are chatting, she asks. She love taking money and put me into wahala! Could you date and marry such lady?
Re: Would You Merry A Women Who Ask You Much Money Always by Genesils(m): 3:40pm On May 11, 2020
Scoffs... Which kind liability be that
Re: Would You Merry A Women Who Ask You Much Money Always by Walefunds: 3:44pm On May 11, 2020
It’s eisky oh no even try am, a sensible woman who truly loves you would not want to disturb all the time she will rather take from other guys, work or visit her family members to get transport money back(transport money means hold this 2k or 3k) all those kind things, see my sign below

2 Likes

Re: Would You Merry A Women Who Ask You Much Money Always by PureGoldh(m): 3:49pm On May 11, 2020
Dem no dey tell pikin say the fire from lighter dey hurt.
Re: Would You Merry A Women Who Ask You Much Money Always by fati2001(m): 4:03pm On May 11, 2020
is like you no want wise up for this century wer we dy so
Re: Would You Merry A Women Who Ask You Much Money Always by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 11, 2020
No I will not MERRY that woman. Stupid illitrate.
Re: Would You Merry A Women Who Ask You Much Money Always by exynos(m): 4:05pm On May 11, 2020
Koboko444:
No I will not MERRY that woman. Stupid illitrate.
shut the fvck up!
Re: Would You Merry A Women Who Ask You Much Money Always by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:17pm On May 11, 2020
smartest2020:
She always ask me to give, when we are chatting, she asks. She love taking money and put me into wahala! Could you date and marry such lady?

tell her NO next time she asks....and see her reaction. this will tell you if you should marry her or not.

1 Like

Re: Would You Merry A Women Who Ask You Much Money Always by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 11, 2020
I can still merry a girl who ask too much money
But can't marry her cool

(1) (Reply)

Are You Ever Regretting You Were Bred In Nigeria / Most Amazing Places To Visit In Africa / I Want To Make Effort So People That Come Into My Life Leaves Better Or The Sam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.