Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Are You Ever Regretting You Were Bred In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Ever Regretting You Were Bred In Nigeria (322 Views)

Should I Be Regretting This? / S3X: I Only Wanted To Be More Romantic But Ended Up Regretting / I Married A Single Parent And Now Am Regretting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Ever Regretting You Were Bred In Nigeria by Fheelzz(m): 2:57pm On Jun 08, 2020
As if me, it seems am starting to regret grin Cus the level of technology we are very far behind even in all other aspects
Re: Are You Ever Regretting You Were Bred In Nigeria by Thatlong9: 3:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
Yes na, can anything good come out of here n stay here??
Re: Are You Ever Regretting You Were Bred In Nigeria by Jaysolu(m): 3:11pm On Jun 08, 2020
I'm sure 80% of Nigerians both rich or poor.. has for some reason or the other asked God why they are here

check out the link in my signature.. get paid for watching long YouTube vids.. registration is free.. no strings attached
I have no reason to scam you
Re: Are You Ever Regretting You Were Bred In Nigeria by Fheelzz(m): 3:20pm On Jun 08, 2020
grin grin grin
Jaysolu:
I'm sure 80% of Nigerians both rich or poor.. has for some reason or the other asked God why they are here

Re: Are You Ever Regretting You Were Bred In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 08, 2020
If you want your unborn kids to suffer just like you give birth to them here cool
Re: Are You Ever Regretting You Were Bred In Nigeria by Ibechris2: 3:46pm On Jun 08, 2020
I thank God I was born in Nigeria,if not,at least to have born to the same father who,by principle,has taught me that i can excel in this country and help it grow.

I don't regret it one bit,despites all the connection and invitation I have had in the past.

1 Like

Re: Are You Ever Regretting You Were Bred In Nigeria by LiquidWood: 4:17pm On Jun 08, 2020

Truth is that Nigeria can kill an innovative mind like me. But thank God for God. grin

Re: Are You Ever Regretting You Were Bred In Nigeria by Fheelzz(m): 4:25pm On Jun 08, 2020
I loved ur write up though, but nigeria has killed many potential dreams in which assuming it was other countries it would have been nurtured
Ibechris2:
I thank God I was born in Nigeria,if not,at least to have born to the same father who,by principle,has taught me that i can excel in this country and help it grow.

I don't regret it one bit,despites all the connection and invitation I have had in the past.
Re: Are You Ever Regretting You Were Bred In Nigeria by TerryMcGinis(m): 4:59pm On Jun 08, 2020
Jaysolu:

check out the link in my signature.. get paid for watching long YouTube vids.. registration is free.. no strings attached
I have no reason to scam you
hw abt referals? How much per video

(1) (Reply)

Pre-loved (thrift) Fashion And Home Items Available At An Affordable Price / Ladies We Meet Online 2 / Dealing with simps (reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.