Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures (118579 Views)

Don Jazzy's Mother Is Dead (Pictures) / Michael K. Williams Found Dead (Pictures) / Breast Cancer: Sarah Harding Is Dead (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures by Angelfrost(m): 7:24pm On May 11, 2020
TruthSpeaker:
Due to COVID-19?

Why not... How dare any one die of anything else!!! Even the ones dying by car crash or fire must be ruled as Covid deaths... The numbers must be added up.

1 Like

Re: Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures by theafricanmedia: 7:25pm On May 11, 2020
NwaOhafia:
On a serious note this was not our bargain with 2020. When everyone aside Bella Shmurda was shouting vision 2020, it was for development and not death. cry cry

RIP ma

HURIWA And CBN Call For The Arrest Of Prophet Odumeje For Illegal Act

Click Below for full story

https://www.theafricanmedia.com/huriwa-and-cbn-call-for-the-arrest-of-prophet-odumeje-for-illegal-act/
Re: Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures by Golan007: 7:25pm On May 11, 2020
TruthSpeaker:
Due to COVID-19?

Sounds covidious.

1 Like

Re: Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures by faithfull18(f): 7:25pm On May 11, 2020
Hmmn.
Re: Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 11, 2020
Exc2000:
time to take our health serious... imagine sick on saturday, dies on sunday
most nigerians don't, they think been fat is healthy especially women. I was in a perssenger bus with lots of other travellers on one of my trips to nigeria, a fat woman was shouting on her phone "i dey come your house, abeg fry plenty meat keep for me! i thought what?! as fat as she already is. embarassed Meat? fried?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures by bukatyne(f): 7:27pm On May 11, 2020
God console her family and give the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures by AsawanaDgreat: 7:28pm On May 11, 2020
RIP fallen hero
Re: Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures by omoharry(f): 7:29pm On May 11, 2020
akinjojo1234:
You see this thing called fat that we Nigerians say is a sign of good living: it's a ticking time bomb

Lots of health issues come with being overweight. Another thing we can spend so much on food but fail to spend money to get even an annual medical check up.

Watch what you eat, do exercise, sleep well and try to avoid stressful situations and people that give you stress. If a relationship is toxic cut it off. That has been my mantra cool
Thank you very much .Abeg tell them.If you ask our people when last they had a medical check up they will tell you that they are alright in Jesus name..they will go as far as putting thier hand over their head against any bad health speculation.
Ignorance is our major problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures by Exc2000: 7:29pm On May 11, 2020
gypsey:
most nigerians don't, they think been fat is healthy especially women. I was in a perssenger bus with lots of other travellers on one of my trips to nigeria, a fat woman was shouting on her phone "i dey come your house, abeg fry plenty meat keep for me! i thought what?! as fat as she already is. embarassed

hmmn cholesterol .. no wonder small covid 19 , and many are dying from Diabetis and high blood pressure complication

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures by thonyokun(m): 7:31pm On May 11, 2020
akinjojo1234:
You see this thing called fat that we Nigerians say is a sign of good living: it's a ticking time bomb

Lots of health issues come with being overweight. Another thing we can spend so much on food but fail to spend money to get even an annual medical check up.

Watch what you eat, do exercise, sleep well and try to avoid stressful situations and people that give you stress. If a relationship is toxic cut it off. That has been my mantra cool
...but you are still gonna die eventually
Re: Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures by Femilekan233: 7:31pm On May 11, 2020
Honor10:
My age last year is still the same this year, this year is not part of my life, my age will change next year.

Vision 2020 was a useless vision.

RIP to her
do u know what next year holds for every one
Re: Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures by Golan007: 7:32pm On May 11, 2020
Angelfrost:

Why not... How dare any one die of anything else!!! Even the ones dying by car crash or fire must be ruled as Covid deaths... The numbers must be added up.

You are right but there are underlying ailments that have been said to precipitate in death if one suffers Covid-19.

The frequency with which famous people, leaders of society, all within a certain age group, often with associated underlying conditions, pushes one to suspect Covid-19 may have a hand in their deaths.
Re: Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures by omoharry(f): 7:33pm On May 11, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Rest.well

"According to reports, her death may be as a result of her long battle with diabetes, stroke and high blood pressure."

Haba! You sure say nor be corona kill this woman because Na all this kind people Bros Corona dey fine

People with diabetee, stroke and blood pressure. Underlying illness

May her soul rest in peace
what is it with you and this your" Damnnnn Niggarrr self

1 Like

Re: Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures by Farki: 7:33pm On May 11, 2020
Everyone is just dying this year, why? cry
Re: Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures by Farki: 7:33pm On May 11, 2020
omoharry:
what is it with you and this your" Damnnnn Niggarrr self

The effects of too much alcohol and weed smoking.
Re: Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures by justjify(m): 7:35pm On May 11, 2020
Rest in peace
Re: Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures by Ken4040(m): 7:36pm On May 11, 2020
2020 is a year of reward, its a year of riping what you sowl.2020 is a year of reward, its a year of riping what you sowl.2020 is a year of reward, its a year of riping what you sowl.
Re: Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 11, 2020
akinjojo1234:

Loud it.
We want big boobs, big nyansh.
All with great price.
We don't eat quality food. We eat quantity. Major characteristics of poor mentality.
See our men.

Our saviour is we have tight skin.
If we happen to have skins like the British, we will look like pigs with massively sagged skin folds.

2 Likes

Re: Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures by omoharry(f): 7:37pm On May 11, 2020
Reference:
Folks, hit the road like a bad habit and work the cadio regularly....and of course cut away the carbs....especially the ladies. You will not die without the puddings. Swallow and fatty oil soups is worse than poison.
if we don't eat swallow then what is left?Remember 98 % of our foods are carbs.Nigeria do not have so many variety of vegetables to interchange for our swallow.The fish and chicken are fast becoming a luxury that is available to the middle class and the rich. The rich & middle class can look for options to thier swallow but definitely not the poor
Re: Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures by Golan007: 7:38pm On May 11, 2020
FirstbornWds:

Tragically, we are stuck in it for the next 7-8 months.

The roll of the calendar wouldn't be the end of Covid-19.

What would determine this would be our hygiene, fitness, discipline cure and ultimately a vaccine.
Re: Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures by omoharry(f): 7:39pm On May 11, 2020
Farki:

The effects of too much alcohol and weed smoking.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures by anibi9674: 7:41pm On May 11, 2020
constant1960:
RIP

THAT FILM THAT YEAR

Indomine generation will not know her
me I don't know her
Re: Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 11, 2020
Nigerian women need to learn how to eat right, getting fat and obese is no sign of progress.

She looked better living in bondage.
Re: Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures by Golan007: 7:44pm On May 11, 2020
omoharry:
if we don't eat swallow then what is left?Remember 98 % of our foods are carbs.Nigeria do not have so many variety of vegetables to interchange for our swallow.The fish and chicken are fast becoming a luxury that is available to the middle class and the rich. The rich & middle class can look for options to thier swallow but definitely not the poor

Actually, the poor could have better diet.

Beans of various kind, fruits that oyinbo beg for - banana, Pawpaw, pineapple, watermelon, mango.

Okro soup with less oil.

Bitter leaf and Ugwu.

Ewedu, shoko, waterleaf, spinach etc.

Bonga fish, shawa fish.

Reduce the portion of carbs and increase vegetables and intake of legumes.

The real issue is wanting to eat "rich" whilst intact poisoning ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures by mhmsadyq(m): 7:44pm On May 11, 2020
ALL THOSE BAST**DS FROM ACROSS THE NIGER THAT HAVE NO DOCUMENTED HISTORY ANYWHERE, NO SHOUT COVID - 19?

THE PEOPLE OF THE SOUTH EAST THAT ARE SYNONYMOUS WITH "FAKE".
FAKE PEOPLE
FAKE CULTURE
FAKE EDUCATION
FAKE PARENTING
FAKE RELIGION
FAKE REGION
FAKE DEVELOPMENT
FAKE BUSINESSES
FAKE PRODUCTS
FAKE WEALTH
FAKE COUNTRY(BIARAUD)
FAKE COVID-19 TEST RESULTS.
FAKE THIS
FAKE THAT

THE ONLY THING YOU CAN BE SURE OF IS THEIR CRIMINALITIES.
Re: Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures by maasoap(m): 7:44pm On May 11, 2020
johnkay1:
RIP
Diabetes, high BP and Stroke is too much for one person (though they're siblings).

Diabetes caused hpb while hpb in turn caused stroke
Re: Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures by maasoap(m): 7:46pm On May 11, 2020
Honor10:
My age last year is still the same this year, this year is not part of my life, my age will change next year.

Vision 2020 was a useless vision.

RIP to her

Well, make it through this year first. Lol
Re: Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures by anambraamaka: 7:47pm On May 11, 2020
RIP Chai
Re: Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures by omoharry(f): 7:47pm On May 11, 2020
sassysure:

Loud it.
We want big boobs, big nyansh.
All with great price.
We don't eat quality food. We eat quantity. Major characteristics of poor mentality.
See our men.

Our saviour is we have tight skin.
If we happen to have skins like the British, we will look like pigs with massively sagged skin folds.
Oga even the kind of fat those blacks in America have is almost like the obese white.I believe it the processed food that they eat at all time that is responsible for that flabby
and wobbling skin.
Being fat as a whole is not cool but the kind of obesity over there is shocking.
Re: Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures by omoharry(f): 7:49pm On May 11, 2020
Golan007:

Actually, the poor could have better diet.

Beans of various kind, fruits that oyinbo beg for - banana, Pawpaw, pineapple, watermelon, mango.

Okro soup with less oil.

Bitter leaf and Ugwu.

Ewedu, shoko, waterleaf, spinach etc.

Bonga fish, shawarma fish.

Reduce the portion of carbs and increase vegetables and intake of legumes.

The real issue is wanting to eat "rich" whilst intact poisoning ourselves.
I see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished / Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux / Angel Osuagwu: Victor Osuagwu's Daughter Goes Viral After She Shared A Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.