Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures (118577 Views)

Don Jazzy's Mother Is Dead (Pictures) / Michael K. Williams Found Dead (Pictures) / Breast Cancer: Sarah Harding Is Dead (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures by jayworld15(m): 7:50pm On May 11, 2020
GeneralPula:

You’re right bro. Many Nigerians don’t usually. Are about what’s good for their health, it’s always about what’s sweet into the tommy.

They enjoy eating fat containing foods, a lot.. Turkey, Chicken and other craps like that.

On chicken, turkey and craps above, my dear you got it wrong. Chicken, turkey, snail, fish,(they belong to white meat) nut, pear, olive oil etc belong to that category that give good fat while red meat, indomie, spaghetti, groundnut oil, etc give bad fat. There are two types of fat. Good fat and bad fat. The highest level for bad fat is pecked at 100 in the body while the lowest peck for good fat is 60. Once you lack in the two, you may develop underlying sickness like HBP, heart attack, and other heart related issues. Go check yourself regularly... use Echocardiography and Electrocardiogram to check your heart work rate. Echo is 16k- 25k while ECG is from 6k -8k
Re: Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures by Emma1Oj(m): 7:50pm On May 11, 2020
ednut1:
Bintin laye. 2020 na year of death
U just make me remember Baba Ara. That man can sing....!!!
Re: Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures by FirstbornWds: 7:51pm On May 11, 2020
Golan007:

The roll of the calendar wouldn't be the end of Covid-19.

What would determine this would be our hygiene, fitness, discipline cure and ultimately a vaccine.

I was only referring to the remaining months left in 2020, not the Covid-19 pandemic.
Re: Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures by zinny377(f): 7:51pm On May 11, 2020
May her soul rest in peace...Amen
Re: Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 11, 2020
Rip
Re: Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures by Coal07: 7:54pm On May 11, 2020
Let us give our lives to Christ it is the only way out of condemnation
Re: Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures by profizu: 7:54pm On May 11, 2020
Rest in peace
Re: Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures by GeneralPula: 7:55pm On May 11, 2020
jayworld15:

On chicken, turkey and craps above, my dear you got it wrong. Chicken, turkey, snail, fish,(they belong to white meat) nut, pear, olive oil etc belong to that category that give good fat while red meat, indomie, spaghetti, groundnut oil, etc give bad fat. There are two types of fat. Good fat and bad fat. The highest level for bad fat is pecked at 100 in the body while the lowest peck for good fat is 60. Once you lack in the two, you may develop underlying sickness like HBP, heart attack, and other heart related issues. Go check yourself regularly... use Echocardiography and Electrocardiogram to check your heart work rate. Echo is 16k- 25k while ECG is from 6k -8k

Smiless. Back in the days when our fore-fathers do survives mostly on energy giving foods, did you know they were living really long?

But I hear you.
Re: Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures by 24wide(m): 7:56pm On May 11, 2020
5 guys on just ONE girl!

So unfair, I felt so bad watchin' this

https://confirmhub..com/2020/05/watch-video-18-years-old-girl.html?m=1
Re: Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures by apexc5117: 8:00pm On May 11, 2020
Re: Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures by jrusky(m): 8:02pm On May 11, 2020
But this year 2020 ehn......
Re: Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures by jayworld15(m): 8:04pm On May 11, 2020
GeneralPula:

Smiless. Back in the days when our fore-fathers do survives mostly on energy giving foods, did you know they were living really long?

But I hear you.

I believe something. That is they were ignorant of so many things. Imagine if HIV and coronavirus for instance happened in 1500 in the present day Ikire, Mbaise, Yola etc. believe you me, they’d think that the gods are punishing them and would sacrifice to them. We are in the age of Supra- enlightenment where knowledge can easily be attained. Don’t kill yourself because of ignorance. Let me tell you plainly... I did all round test but discovered through results that I had 147 bad fat and 42+ good fat which is way lower than the expected range. Don’t die ignorantly, die a knowledgeable man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures by Kay25(m): 8:04pm On May 11, 2020
oga 2020 wey I Don dey hear of since when I dey secondary school for geography class on top climate chnage we enter am na so so death full the atmosphere.. make God save us all oo
Re: Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures by meobizy(f): 8:06pm On May 11, 2020
That’s a second Tinsel star gone. The production makes so much money that they should make mandatory gym workouts a thing for the cast members.
Re: Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures by apexc2098: 8:06pm On May 11, 2020
Re: Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures by wink2015(m): 8:07pm On May 11, 2020
BlackBuhari:
Nollywood is in mourning mood as it loses another veteran in the person of actress Chizoba Bosah Sam-Boye.

The 52-year-old Tinsel and Living in Bondage star died on Sunday, May 10, 2020, after complaining of ill health on Saturday.
According to reports, her death may be as a result of her long battle with diabetes, stroke and high blood pressure.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CADbgq2noKd/

Celebrities should watch the fatty food + alcoholic drinks they savour to their pleasure.

Most times it results in unexpected health risks.

On movie stages they are seen drinking and eating lavishly depicting a false sense of human prosperity.

Outside the movie scene they still copy all the unchecked habit.

She should have a good rest in the good Lord bosom.

Rip !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures by Coolzy: 8:13pm On May 11, 2020
Wow
Re: Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures by Upaka(f): 8:19pm On May 11, 2020
I hate 2020.... I hate 2020. cry cry I hate it
Re: Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:22pm On May 11, 2020
Rest in peace 'aunt Abike'.

1 Like

Re: Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures by Benwallt(m): 8:24pm On May 11, 2020
This year 2020 is a badass year rolling out calamity upon calamity.

1 Like

Re: Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures by oshorstan(f): 8:32pm On May 11, 2020
RIP Bosah

the world is ending
Re: Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures by apexc6937: 8:37pm On May 11, 2020
[color=#] 126897[/color]
Re: Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures by apexc6937: 8:37pm On May 11, 2020
Re: Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 11, 2020
Kai

Re: Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures by sylve11: 8:38pm On May 11, 2020
journey well sad cool
Re: Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures by oilyngbati(m): 8:38pm On May 11, 2020
Coal07:
Let us give our lives to Christ it is the only way out of condemnation
Let’s also give our life to eating healthy and exercising regularly, so as to avoid untimely death in Nigeria. Too many people are dying before 80yrs old, thereby are not really reaping the fruits of their labour (Children and grand children).
In addition to giving life to Jesus, Allah and other gods (based on your preference), eating healthy foods like vegetables, fruits will see us through. We have organic food/fruits/vegetables in Africa, the types the whites will kill to have, but we don’t appreciate them, rather we always want to eat fried egg and indomie (fatty disaster for the heart). In addition to what some foods posted by somebody on this thread, I’ll recommend eating more of unriped plantain with vegetable soup sometimes, rather than with swallow, because unriped plantation contains good carbs and lots of ion.
Well, may she RIP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 11, 2020
NwaOhafia:
On a serious note this was not our bargain with 2020. When everyone aside Bella Shmurda was shouting vision 2020, it was for development and not death. cry cry

RIP ma
Bella Shmurda wetin he talk grin
Re: Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures by apexc9088: 8:41pm On May 11, 2020
[color=#] 2062410[/color]
Re: Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures by Dollabiz: 8:51pm On May 11, 2020
Oh really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished / Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux / Angel Osuagwu: Victor Osuagwu's Daughter Goes Viral After She Shared A Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.