Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,136 members, 7,829,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Am I Right Or Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Right Or Wrong? (1005 Views)

She's 17 And I'm 28 Am I Right To Be Feeling Guilty!! / Am I Right To End Things With Her? / Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Right Or Wrong? by ONEarrow: 7:03pm On May 11, 2020
i accept i entered first,yes i took her virginity,but it isnt enough reason to marry her na,why do ladies hold on to this?..she want us to get married just because she lost it to me.
Re: Am I Right Or Wrong? by Lightangel65: 7:09pm On May 11, 2020
ONEarrow:
i accept i entered first,yes i took her virginity,but it isnt enough reason to marry her na,why do ladies hold on to this?..she want us to get married just because she lost it to me.

Don't be a baby. You have a choice to say no, it's not like she can force you to marry her or arrest you.
Just tell her one more less virgin in this world.

1 Like

Re: Am I Right Or Wrong? by ONEarrow: 7:13pm On May 11, 2020
Lightangel65:

Don't be a baby. You have a choice to say no, it's not like she can force you to marry her or arrest you.
Just tell her one more less virgin in this world.
yea ur right but she feels bad

1 Like

Re: Am I Right Or Wrong? by chatinent: 7:14pm On May 11, 2020
Virginity has really no importance in pleasure if it was consensual. You both sought pleasure, it wasn't impartial. So giving recourse to it is a no-no.

1 Like

Re: Am I Right Or Wrong? by Lightangel65: 7:16pm On May 11, 2020
ONEarrow:
yea ur right but she feels bad

Bad, the less you start caring about people's feelings the quicker you get to enjoy life
Re: Am I Right Or Wrong? by ojun50(m): 7:17pm On May 11, 2020
She told me she is pregnant for you.....you must marry her.
Re: Am I Right Or Wrong? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:24pm On May 11, 2020
ONEarrow:

did she want to get married to you BEFORE you enter the promise land?!
Re: Am I Right Or Wrong? by ONEarrow: 7:25pm On May 11, 2020
ojun50:
She told me she is pregnant for you.....you must marry her.
GOD forbid bad thing..lol
Re: Am I Right Or Wrong? by ojun50(m): 7:27pm On May 11, 2020
ONEarrow:
GOD forbid bad thing..lol
Sha God dey there wen you disvirgin her
Re: Am I Right Or Wrong? by ONEarrow: 7:28pm On May 11, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

did she want to get married to you BEFORE you enter the promise land?!
yea she said something like that but konji don hold guyman na,i promise am heaven and earth that time..lol,my eye don clear now
Re: Am I Right Or Wrong? by ONEarrow: 7:30pm On May 11, 2020
ojun50:
na konji fault o
Re: Am I Right Or Wrong? by Lightangel65: 7:36pm On May 11, 2020
ojun50:

It's not like he raped her it was mutual and there was no written contract saying after banging must date or marry her
Re: Am I Right Or Wrong? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:37pm On May 11, 2020
ONEarrow:
yea she said something like that but konji don hold guyman na,i promise am heaven and earth that time..lol,my eye don clear now

"eyes don clear" indeed... no wonder so many bastards are dealt with when they now sing different tunes, after messing with the babe's honeypot.
you deserve anything that babe will throw at you (cutting your balls while you sleep included)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Right Or Wrong? by Lightangel65: 7:40pm On May 11, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

"eyes don clear" indeed... no wonder so many bastards are dealt with when they now sing different tunes, after messing with the babe's honeypot.
you deserve anything that babe will throw at you (cutting your balls while you sleep included)

Honeypot lol she messed with his dick too see it's even
Re: Am I Right Or Wrong? by Oluromantic: 7:42pm On May 11, 2020
When one thinks of the post-virginity wahala, you won't even want to date virgins again. Their inexperience is always tiring. I prefer another man to endure all the wahala before I meet her.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Right Or Wrong? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:43pm On May 11, 2020
Lightangel65:
Honeypot lol she messed with his dick too see it's even

lets be honest here... she probably only let him hit the honeypot because of the marriage plans (that he must have agreed to).... so as he enjoyed the honeypot and she enjoyed the anaconda, they should now rightfully get married "AS PLANNED" before the sex...
Re: Am I Right Or Wrong? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:44pm On May 11, 2020
Oluromantic:
When one thinks of the post-virginity wahala, you won't even want to date virgins again. Their inexperience is always tiring. I prefer another man to endure all the wahala before I meet her.

very true... most virgins are useless in bed.
Re: Am I Right Or Wrong? by ONEarrow: 7:49pm On May 11, 2020
Oluromantic:
yea ur totally right
Re: Am I Right Or Wrong? by Lightangel65: 7:51pm On May 11, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

lets be honest here... she probably only let him hit the honeypot because of the marriage plans (that he must have agreed to).... so as he enjoyed the honeypot and she enjoyed the anaconda, they should now rightfully get married "AS PLANNED" before the sex...

Poor guy then she should have gone to court to sign a contract before marriage. Ok why do ladies feel entitled, sex is mutual right. Highest thing I would advise the guy to do is give her cash at least. She is not the first person to be deceived. She will learn just fine
Re: Am I Right Or Wrong? by Favy1235(f): 7:56pm On May 11, 2020
Virgins and their wahala
be the first to open their honeypot then get ready to experience their clingy nature.
Re: Am I Right Or Wrong? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:02pm On May 11, 2020
Lightangel65:
Poor guy then she should have gone to court to sign a contract before marriage. Ok why do ladies feel entitled, sex is mutual right. Highest thing I would advise the guy to do is give her cash at least. She is not the first person to be deceived. She will learn just fine

a man's word is his bond...then when these same women go mad and murder the fool or cut his balls, you will be the one blaming the babe, abi?
Re: Am I Right Or Wrong? by Lightangel65: 8:18pm On May 11, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

a man's word is his bond...then when these same women go mad and murder the fool or cut his balls, you will be the one blaming the babe, abi?

So if you sleep with a girl and later she doesn't want to marry you would you cut her boobs or murder her. Girls fall for tricks cause they are dull and when they can't get back at the guy they kill him, why guys just forget it
Re: Am I Right Or Wrong? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:21pm On May 11, 2020
Lightangel65:
So if you sleep with a girl and later she doesn't want to marry you would you cut her boobs or murder her. Girls fall for tricks cause they are dull and when they can't get back at the guy they kill him, why guys just forget it

if i wanted to marry someone as a virgin and the babe suddenly changes her mind after using me for sex, then she will definitely get a piece of my madness.... and deserves every bit of it.
Re: Am I Right Or Wrong? by Stevyne: 8:28pm On May 11, 2020
Favy1235:
Virgins and their wahala
be the first to open their honeypot then get ready to experience their clingy nature.
Hmmm.
E get one wey deh tell me say make I con open her honeypot.
I just deh look am
Re: Am I Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 11, 2020
ONEarrow:

Not any kind of girls you smash, fear virgin girls
Re: Am I Right Or Wrong? by themaestro08(m): 9:00pm On May 11, 2020
Both you and your girl are dumb and don't actually know what you want. Look! Virginity or what ever ain't a big deal, this I think shouldn't Even be an issue.

Anyway , ya lot deserve each other.
Re: Am I Right Or Wrong? by scoundrel(f): 9:35pm On May 11, 2020
ONEarrow:
Yes.
Re: Am I Right Or Wrong? by ONEarrow: 9:46pm On May 11, 2020
scoundrel:
Yes.
hmmm?

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Sent Her 50k So That She Can Date Me (chat Pics Included)/ / See Pictures Of 13 Years Old Girl Who Flint Herself With Nudes On Social Media / Meet His Girlfriend [ Picture To Be Deleted Soon]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.