Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun (65111 Views)

Nigerian Stowaways Filmed Hiding In A Europe-Bound Ship On The Sea (Pics/Video) / Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) / African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun by amakadlite(f): 9:27am On May 12, 2020
Southern governors are not taking up this issue of exportation of northern youth by their northern counterparts. our governors need to send starn warning to these people because by the time these miscreants finish their mission, Kano case would have been a child's play.
Re: 30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun by Awoo88: 9:28am On May 12, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

They can't really do anything on land that's not theirs. There's no progress in the North because they bomb and kill every little progress made since Boko Haram is born from their culture which is a very anti-progressive movement, they seek solace in the South.
They can with sizable number. If they are large enough to influence outcome of elections and some civil influence they can do anything. Asaba and worri is a good example
Re: 30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun by xreal: 9:29am On May 12, 2020
I can be, none of them will be Corona positive.

Inhaling pepper from north to Ogun state?....Corona go fear.
Re: 30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun by Nobody: 9:33am On May 12, 2020
badaru911:
I don't know the reason why the influx of Northern youth to the south. If they are looking for job, their ain't no jobs as well in the south. To me, they are just trying to become a burden to the southern government with the meager allocation given to them compared with those given to them.

This has been their mode of travel in Nigeria.
Re: 30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun by Nobody: 9:34am On May 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
My LORD ! MY GOD!

What are our Northern brothers really up to!

This is Becoming Something else..

Seems Someone is Heavily Sponsoring these Trips!

This has been their travelling mode.

They dont enter ABC transport or PMT
Re: 30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun by 9gerian: 9:35am On May 12, 2020
Just like Zik got promised ceremonial president position for which he sold out his people without remedy till today.

I guess all major tribes have been there!

Redoil:
little wonder they don't want Nigeria to divide
that is why they always promise Yoruba people Presidenvy only to always fall their hand

1 Like

Re: 30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun by emmaitive(m): 9:38am On May 12, 2020
all these people sef ehn,upon all the state they created for themselves for political gain,they will still run to the few state in the south,nah wao
Re: 30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun by ma11: 9:42am On May 12, 2020
I think another way of takkling this issues is to convisicate the truck, use the owner as a scapegoat, then others will learn.
Re: 30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun by SaintBishop: 9:44am On May 12, 2020
Arrewa these guys are they Northerners or not ? grin
Re: 30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun by greall12(m): 9:45am On May 12, 2020
They will apply for dual citizen

Helios85447:
wtf.....wonder what will now happen if this country splits
Re: 30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun by Cityqueengirl(f): 9:49am On May 12, 2020
How were they able to pass without our security operatives being able to nab them.
I believe they are compromised
Re: 30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun by ofonimi: 9:50am On May 12, 2020
This thing is becoming worrisome now. Why would they be hiding in vehicles conveying food stuff if not that they have other reasons for their coming. If it is for job that force them to migrate down south, at least for now there is no action taking place because of the lockdown. Why can't they wait for the covid-19 palaver to subside before they come down. The southern governors should forget political party this time and unite against this invasion of their territory by these people. And the border posts should be manned by trusted security officers not those that would compromise their conscience because of ethnicity or religion or money to allow them into your state.
Re: 30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun by Nobody: 9:53am On May 12, 2020
I knew these people would definitely infiltrate the south after their regions have become epicenter. My predictions are already happening. They are the most mediocre type of human beings on earth. They would not do the right thing at the right time but when the problem surfaces, they push it on the innocent ones

1 Like

Re: 30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun by membranus: 9:58am On May 12, 2020
starbuck:
Kedụ ihe anyị ji ịsị kotere ndị a undecided

Itumo?
Re: 30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun by bigfish3k: 10:03am On May 12, 2020
Arrewa:
shut up and stop feeling important!! Those guys are Negereins lot Hausafulanis... They are helping in those trucks to send and offload agro produce in the south!

An average northner hardly travel to the south... Make your head stop dey big!
So 30 Northerners just to offload 1 trailer of tomatoes. Don't we have able bodied men in the south?
You did the onloading in the north and still want to do the offloading in the south. This is greed.
Na greed go kee you people

You don't have shame, how much will they even be paid for such a long trip just to offload.

Mtchew... Just be lieing up and down
Re: 30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun by Ericraymond01(m): 10:04am On May 12, 2020
Please can any civilised northerner explain to me the origin,essence & intent of this system called almajiri. Why do people intentionally have children they can't cater for? What sort of archaic approach to life is this.
Re: 30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun by Anastescia001: 10:05am On May 12, 2020
The pepper no affect them?
Lol
Re: 30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun by bigfish3k: 10:06am On May 12, 2020
fairfora:
I knew these people would definitely infiltrate the south after their regions have become epicenter. My predictions are already happening. They are the most mediocre type of human beings on earth. They would not do the right thing at the right time but when the problem surfaces, they push it on the innocent ones
Don't mind them
Thats is a very wicked act
Re: 30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun by AsawanaDgreat: 10:08am On May 12, 2020
They are coming to distribute nothing else.
Re: 30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun by Endybest5050: 10:09am On May 12, 2020
badaru911:
I don't know the reason why the influx of Northern youth to the south. If they are looking for job, their ain't no jobs as well in the south. To me, they are just trying to become a burden to the southern government with the meager allocation given to them compared with those given to them.
What am thinking now is..y grow almajeri knowing fully well that is not an export goods? Did we the Biafrans say we want some? And why are the Oduduwa republic who have been their closest ally rejecting them too? Hiding under tomato weh me I de chop...those dirty things? I might have to start buying tomato from spar now..meanwhile...I have spoken to my governor and the plan now is to grind the whole tomato including the almajeri and use it to make stew so that the next norther elite that will die we will now send them as part of our support in the contagion festival..idiet
Re: 30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun by bigfish3k: 10:10am On May 12, 2020
9gerian:
Just like Zik got promised ceremonial president position for which he sold out his people without remedy till today.

But igbos are ready to correct ziks mistakes by splitting but you people are afraid to stand alone so as to correct yours

You people even always fight us for attempting to correct ziks mistakes
Re: 30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun by bigfish3k: 10:13am On May 12, 2020
TimeTraveller:

Yorubas have had two Presidents!
The people whose hands are permanently down are Igbos.
Always voting criminals like Atiku

Leave Yorubas alone!
Do you people leave igbos alone whenever we want to split?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun by Drizzy5001(m): 10:15am On May 12, 2020
E no go pass Kano people
Re: 30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun by madridsta007(m): 10:18am On May 12, 2020
Redoil:
little wonder they don't want Nigeria to divide
that is why they always promise Yoruba people Presidenvy only to always fall their hand

grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: 30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun by 9ja083: 10:18am On May 12, 2020
These are pepper sellers. They are not Almaraji as u tag them. They base in ogun State but goes from time to time to buy pepper, cucumber, carrots, etc.
Re: 30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun by Adonispeter(m): 10:22am On May 12, 2020
Something is wrong somewhere. This influx has undertone. Southern governments must be proactive
Re: 30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun by meforyou1(m): 10:25am On May 12, 2020
Arrewa:
shut up and stop feeling important!! Those guys are Negereins lot Hausafulanis... They are helping in those trucks to send and offload agro produce in the south!

An average northner hardly travel to the south... Make your head stop dey big!
so why are they hiding? 30 almajiri will offload pepper
Re: 30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun by YoungAncient1: 10:27am On May 12, 2020
There is actually nothing for them in the North. No market, no manual labor, nothing. However, in the South, they can find something to manage.
Re: 30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun by AreaFada2: 10:35am On May 12, 2020
YorubaHero12:
I think these practices have been going on all before the advent of Covid-19, it is just getting more pronounced due to the fact that security men are more proactive in border patrol due to the Corona issue.

What exactly is the reason for hiding inside foodstuffs just to get to the south? What activity is even going on in the South currently?

The Northern leaders need to wake up and make sure these guys are nabbed within their enclaves before they leave the Northern border to save themselves from all the daily embarrassment.

Kudos to the Ogun State Traffic Compliance and Enforcement Agency (TRACE).
Exactly. This is not new at all. We just didn't care to notice before. Because everyone can move freely within the country.

They are already everywhere. In bushes, cities and villages in the South. I hope the South can now begin addressing issues that they need to have more control over. Like knowing those resident within each state by requiring registration.

Many we call Northerners are from Chad, Niger, etc.

2 Likes

Re: 30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun by Nobody: 10:43am On May 12, 2020
9gerian:

Oga stop saying what you don't know the NPC(North) got more seats by virtue of winning the parliamentary elections and with the NPC/NCNC alliance there had to give Zik the ceremonial president's role because he was the leader of the NCNC. Please check the declassified British archives from the demise of the empire so that you will cure your ignorance.
Re: 30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun by D1zion: 10:47am On May 12, 2020
badaru911:
they are not even youth as said,but almajiris.
Re: 30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun by skywalker240(m): 10:47am On May 12, 2020
9japride:
Hope the west can accommodate them without complaining? Because from comments here on nairaland, they love the northerners more than their fellow southerners.
i swear down, confused folks grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fiancé Of Woman Crushed To Death By Tanker In Ajah Speaks For The First Time / My experience in Bahrain / My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.