Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun (65093 Views)

Nigerian Stowaways Filmed Hiding In A Europe-Bound Ship On The Sea (Pics/Video) / Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) / African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun by dokie: 11:06am On May 12, 2020
Joefat:
What's wrong with this Aboki's now.. what's their problem and that mumu calling himself Mr President kept quiet while all is mumu folks violating the order the lifeless gave..

The man is just too annoying.

No zeal, no vigor, no intent. no sense of responsibility whatsoever.

How can a country have such a person as a leader for goodness sake?
Re: 30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun by kabillionaire(m): 11:07am On May 12, 2020
SLAP44:
Na wao
are you sure that picture is not Kaduna? I can see KASTELEA officers there.
Re: 30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun by kabillionaire(m): 11:09am On May 12, 2020
That pic is KASTELEA officers in Kaduna state
Re: 30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun by SLAP44: 11:16am On May 12, 2020
YorubaHero12:
I think these practices have been going on all before the advent of Covid-19, it is just getting more pronounced due to the fact that security men are more proactive in border patrol due to the Corona issue.

What exactly is the reason for hiding inside foodstuffs just to get to the south? What activity is even going on in the South currently?

The Northern leaders need to wake up and make sure these guys are nabbed within their enclaves before they leave the Northern border to save themselves from all the daily embarrassment.

Kudos to the Ogun State Traffic Compliance and Enforcement Agency (TRACE).

Stop insulting the north.
Re: 30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun by stonegarden: 11:24am On May 12, 2020
badaru911:
I don't know the reason why the influx of Northern youth to the south. If they are looking for job, their ain't no jobs as well in the south. To me, they are just trying to become a burden to the southern government with the meager allocation given to them compared with those given to them.
I have a feeling they're planning on how to shed blood
Re: 30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun by stonegarden: 11:27am On May 12, 2020
[quote author=SLAP44 post=8946
Stop insulting the north. [/quote]tell the north to stop insulting itself. The leadership the north has is as good as lost
Re: 30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun by Sagay212: 11:27am On May 12, 2020
This is the result of marrying 3 to 6 wives and having multiple children like pigs. These people don't care. They just want to keep phucking and giving birth yet they keep forming religious. How can you be so religious to the extent of willing to kill anybody who says anything against Islam yet all you think of in your brain is sex sex sex. Even the basta rd boko haram kidnap young girls simple because of sex.
All these grown up abo.kis being intercepted in different states where ince almajiris who have grown up and have absolutely no skills or anything reasonable to offer. There are millions of almajiri children waiting to grow up and end up being smuggled around like drugs. There people are already shipping them to the south at their young age for begging. Instead of moving to Niger or Chad where they should originally belong, they are running to the south of Nigeria. But when it's time for election, they will run back to the north and vote for another Olodo.
Re: 30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun by BeerParlour: 11:31am On May 12, 2020
badaru911:
I don't know the reason why the influx of Northern youth to the south. If they are looking for job, their ain't no jobs as well in the south. To me, they are just trying to become a burden to the southern government with the meager allocation given to them compared with those given to them.

They are boys of fighting age,

Don't be surprised when terrorism increases in the South, most of these people are from Niger Republic and Mali
Re: 30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun by whirlwind7(m): 11:33am On May 12, 2020
Makanakico

Come and see more of your people beating a hasty retreat to the south.

This must be another divisive publication from a national newspaper sad
Re: 30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun by Nobody: 11:34am On May 12, 2020
Arrewa:
shut up and stop feeling important!! Those guys are Negereins lot Hausafulanis... They are helping in those trucks to send and offload agro produce in the south!

An average northner hardly travel to the south... Make your head stop dey big!
Oh shut ur trap there you cow! Keep deceiving urself! Ur slowpoke.i.c. Siblings can never stay back at their region. Helping indeed,,thats why even some women n kids help to offload the farm produce.

Your region is an arid region,with little to offer, hence, they must travel to the south even if he has to join the crowd living in every malam kiosk on the streets, they don't mind.
Employ them as gatemen,they bring in their entire community to the compound and still kill d occupants most times,which our estate witnessed!!!
Re: 30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun by psucc(m): 11:39am On May 12, 2020
badaru911:
It has no bearing with green pasture search.

Hm mm Nigeria is in for a long walk. This is new scheme. These guys are warriors. They are being moved to strategic places. Their weapons will be brought to them when they are fully settled wherever they enlisted and when the "war" will actually start.

Only time will tell.
Re: 30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun by OVB123: 11:41am On May 12, 2020
As I have always said "until d northern youths are educated their will continue to b liability to we (southerner)" take a look at d poverty level in d each states of d north, GDP per capital and d unemployment rate. U wil c why their wil continue to come to d southern part of Nigeria in their thousand.
Re: 30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun by BeerParlour: 11:41am On May 12, 2020

Re: 30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun by Justiceleague1: 11:45am On May 12, 2020
Khayceeofficial:
This people just don't get tired
BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA
Re: 30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun by Justiceleague1: 11:47am On May 12, 2020
And when Wike is going out of his way to secure Rivers state,all Coneheads sophisticated moraans were and are still preaching!! Zmbs
Re: 30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun by Jeffyblaq(m): 11:50am On May 12, 2020
All I could see is SHAME SHAME SHAME all over on the heads of Nigerian leaders.

It won't end this way trust me.. These young lads would definitely come for each and every politician and their families in no due time.

Thatz what you created!
Re: 30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun by MOHSHESHI(m): 11:55am On May 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
My LORD ! MY GOD!

What are our Northern brothers really up to!

This is Becoming Something else..

Seems Someone is Heavily Sponsoring these Trips!
I'm a northerner but I dont subscribe to dis sheet jail them ol
Re: 30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun by madridsta007(m): 12:17pm On May 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
My LORD ! MY GOD!

What are our Northern brothers really up to!

This is Becoming Something else..

Seems Someone is Heavily Sponsoring these Trips!

You called them "brothers".
That politically correct term.

Lets interrogate it: If they are your brothers, why are you expressing worry that a brother is travelling to meet another brother?
It should be celebrated, shouldnt it?
cheesy
Re: 30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun by MrSquint: 12:22pm On May 12, 2020
The difference between these people and cow, goat and ram na just say them dey speak hausa
Re: 30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 12, 2020
So this ban on interstate travel is not for them
Re: 30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun by Righteousness89(m): 12:30pm On May 12, 2020
MOHSHESHI:
I'm a northerner but I dont subscribe to dis sheet jail them ol

Easy Bro.. They are Human beings
Re: 30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun by Mayeldah(m): 12:53pm On May 12, 2020
shey Yorubas are their friends abi slave?

tinubu should accomodate them.
Re: 30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 12, 2020
Coming to infect the South with banditry and disease, guess we have our western neighbors to thank for this.

This is the reward for betrayal.
Re: 30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 12, 2020
Justiceleague1:
And when Wike is going out of his way to secure Rivers state,all Coneheads sophisticated moraans were and are still preaching!! Zmbs

If he wants to secure a state from intruders, you block all entry points sensitive communities living close to borders to be on look out.

Not going to steal cars and sell, demolish property to acquire lands, how is that protecting the citizens.

Do you think if there was an invasion of the state, asking people to stay indoors will protect them? Mumu.
Re: 30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun by Nwaonyishi69: 1:22pm On May 12, 2020
Meanwhile, some haters of positive actions may keep blaming Wike the great.
Re: 30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 12, 2020
Born2Breed:
I just pity Ogun state.

Edo state is even worst here especially Benin city. I'm crying for that state sef

Every day since oshiomole time, trailer loads of Amalgiri adults numbering 200 troops into that state daily. Come and see the miscreants in every community in their hundreds and thousands as I speak.

Benin cultists na fools abeg
Re: 30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun by celeiyke: 2:05pm On May 12, 2020
badaru911:

Shut up. We have a partnership with the Southwest, we are free to always go there from any part of the north
Re: 30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun by preciousele(f): 2:12pm On May 12, 2020
Kini won sonu ti won wa ka bayi o. Buhari see what u ve turn ur fifu into coolKini won sonu ti won wa ka bayi o. Buhari see what u ve turn ur fifu into
Re: 30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun by Glorymax: 2:28pm On May 12, 2020
These people being distributed to the Southern states are on a different mission. They are not running away from COVID-19 infested states nor with the aim to spread the virus in the Southern states.
They are foot soldiers coming to take position and wait for the right time. If you like, believe something else. Someone posted here that these people are from Nigerien Republic, and they just accompanied the trucks to offload the goods. Instead of keeping quiet, he is trying to say that Nigerian Customs opens borders for foreigners to move unchecked.

Well, no course for alarm. Let them keep coming but those behind this plot will be disappointed
Re: 30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun by mindtricks: 2:33pm On May 12, 2020
Really this thing now getting out of hand.
Before some people begin reading tribal meaning into it, cant these people behave for once or are they animals in human skin?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fiancé Of Woman Crushed To Death By Tanker In Ajah Speaks For The First Time / My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) / Awka Flyovers Illuminating At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.