Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement (11901 Views)

If East Tries To Go We Will Create Cor State - Gowon / Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. / Kwara Is Now In The Hands Of Asiwaju Tinubu. Hon. Ajulo Presents His COR To Tinu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by horsepower102: 6:03pm On May 12, 2020
Hotice085:

I will really appreciate if you can leave this spin Doctor tales of Eyo Ita, it is simply medicine after death!
AZIKIWE and his cronies schemed him out and left him later reunited with him after securing all what they wanted
Don't paint otherwise or you want to deny the atrocities the Biafrans committed on innocent civilians in the AkwaCross region?
I suggest instead of trying to cover up history you guys should be making efforts to a purely IBO agenda with no option of any other tribes.

I know you came here to get cheap like but provide the source of your information let’s all read it for it’s authenticity.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by SLAP44: 6:04pm On May 12, 2020
In my opinion, the Igbos and the minorities should align an agreement where they unite and fight for Biafra, then split immediately after into two sovereign countries.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by Hotice085: 6:05pm On May 12, 2020
mrvitalis:

Why didn't u talk about how u took over Igbo houses after the war

Where in the entire AkwaCross region did such occur?
Even in Lagos many neighborhs collected rents for their IBO's neighbors during d war and when d returned back they gave em, our neighbor of blessed and their children the Okeres can testify?
Where did u grow up n where dobu live now

3 Likes

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by fhranchez(m): 6:06pm On May 12, 2020
horsepower102:

Denialism will be the source of IPOB death. Tell Nnamdi Kanu to limit his ambitions to Igboland. I have no hatred for him but he is misguided.

The minorities he claims to know in reality don’t like him. They don’t like igbos and they don’t want anything to do with Biafra.

He needs to stop sacrificing the blood of igbo children who trust him for groups of people who don’t deserve that sacrifice.

Why is this hard for IPOB to understand.

Let the new Biafra be an igbo only thing and they will have my support back again like they used to.

And most importantly, we will get biafra faster that way.
How pls

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by PDJT: 6:09pm On May 12, 2020
maestroferddi:
It will be remiss of me to dismiss what Kanu and his group are doing...

The point I was trying to make is that Kanu needs to perfect his craft....He is making friends to become foes by his ill-advised utterances

Making impact goes beyond demagoguery and casting aspersion right, left and center...

The way he is making out makes one to wonder whether he listens to strategic counselling.

By now he ought to have refined his modus operandi by having a well-defined thrust.

If you compare Ojukwu with Kanu, you see a significant difference.

Ojukwu was urbane, pragmatic, persuasive and almost always won the cerebral/intellectual argument.

Kanu needs to raise his game.

-Kanu and IPOB cannot do ALL.

-It’s time for people like you, with this better ideas, to come out and lead. That’s my point.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by PDJT: 6:12pm On May 12, 2020
horsepower102:

Denialism will be the source of IPOB death. Tell Nnamdi Kanu to limit his ambitions to Igboland. I have no hatred for him but he is misguided.

The minorities he claims to know in reality don’t like him. They don’t like igbos and they don’t want anything to do with Biafra.

He needs to stop sacrificing the blood of igbo children who trust him for groups of people who don’t deserve that sacrifice.

Let the new Biafra be an igbo only thing and they will have my support back again like they used to.

-We, including you, want Biafra restored. Right? Please come out and show us how it could be done and faster.

-Just try and assume Kanu & IPOB doesn’t exist.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by Armaggedon: 6:12pm On May 12, 2020
horsepower102:

why Nnamdi kanu? why not you?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by fhranchez(m): 6:14pm On May 12, 2020
horsepower102:

Why do you insist on referendum on those who are not interested?
I don't know if you went to school but referendum is actually the best place tick "not interested" and make your stand known

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by mrvitalis(m): 6:15pm On May 12, 2020
Hotice085:

Where in the entire AkwaCross region did such occur?
Even in Lagos many neighborhs collected rents for their IBO's neighbors during d war and when d returned back they gave em, our neighbor of blessed and their children the Okeres can testify?
Where did u grow up n where dobu live now
Calabar , uyo , ikot ekpene ...my family lost over 12 houses so I know what I'm saying

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by fhranchez(m): 6:18pm On May 12, 2020
horsepower102:

Once again, you cannot impose a referendum on those who never asked for it and whose leadership or mouthpiece have come out to reject Biafra. What is wrong with you?
Mouthpiece? you mean agents of one Nigeria?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by Armaggedon: 6:23pm On May 12, 2020
horsepower102:

Once again, you cannot impose a referendum on those who never asked for it and whose leadership or mouthpiece have come out to reject Biafra. What is wrong with you?
did Igbos demand for a referendum?
Agitation and freedom fighting does three things,
1) convince the people there is a problem that needs to be solved.

2) proffer a solution to the problem

3) mobilize the people to push for the goal which is freedom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by PeterUdeme: 6:30pm On May 12, 2020
maestroferddi:
Go figure...

So you are saying what you don’t know?
Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by Hotice085: 6:32pm On May 12, 2020
horsepower102:

I know you came here to get cheap like but provide the source of your information let’s all read it for it’s authenticity.

How bitter the truth his

1 Like

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by Hotice085: 6:34pm On May 12, 2020
mrvitalis:

Calabar , uyo , ikot ekpene ...my family lost over 12 houses so I know what I'm saying

Let me be honest with you are a BLOODY Lier but I wished it was true, because the atrocities the Biafrans committed in my community and that of others villages especially the village of Brig. Gen Wellington Bassey those houses won't compensate for anything!
Why do u think Philip Effiong d 2nd in command of Biafra was stigmatize until d government of AkwaIbom came in?
The Aros in our community never left n still there

2 Likes

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by horsepower102: 6:38pm On May 12, 2020
Armaggedon:
why Nnamdi kanu? why not you?

The truth is that I don't have it in me. I am not bold and charismatic as him. I will give that credit to him. He has the ability to influence people. He is a radical.

But if you think that because I cannot do it (which I humbly agree), that I don't have the right to critique the movement and its direction, then you are very wrong. The fact that my Igbo brothers and sisters have sacrificed their lives for this movement forces me to be involved. Igbo blood is very precious to me and we cannot sacrifice it for those who have rejected us.

7 Likes

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by Tobrasky: 6:50pm On May 12, 2020
Pazienza,

I created a social group for discussions like this strictly for sound Igbo minds to join and rub minds, so far lots of people have emailed me indicating their interest in joining. I need more intellectuals in that group to foster intellectually-stimulating conversations... it proffers a chance to even reach out to other "Igbo" subethnic groups with identity crisis, they can be added to the group interface and their voices can be heard as well. I appreciate your pragmatism and astuteness in educating our people on here, but don't you think that think it's time we build a better platform for that? a lot of ignorance abounds here, and there's hardly any basis for intellectual contents anymore. Let's leave Nairaland for the ethnic warriors to tear at each other while we take our time and sanity elsewhere.

Bikonu there's a lot to talk about regarding the SouthEast etc.

Join us by emailing me @ BoboNkiti19@gmail.com so I can provide the information/details on how to join.

Ndewo nu.

6 Likes

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by Armaggedon: 6:55pm On May 12, 2020
horsepower102:

The truth is that I don't have it in me. I am not bold and charismatic as him. I will give that credit to him. He has the ability to influence people. He is a radical.

But if you think that because I cannot do it (which I humbly agree), that I don't have the right to critique the movement and its direction, then you are very wrong. The fact that my Igbo brothers and sisters have sacrificed their lives for this movement forces me to be involved. Igbo blood is very precious to me and we cannot sacrifice it for those who have rejected us.
smh, pazienza You have now shifted your anti Biafra motivation from "insults from SS" to "Igbo blood" being shed.

pray tell how is restricting Biafra agitation to Igbo land going to stop the blood thirsty Nigerian army from killing our people whenever we raise the flag? how is it going to stop the massacre all over the country?

You have your right to defect to whichever side you want. This is Igbo land and nobody will force you but playing on our intelligence while at it is certainly beyond you.

2 Likes

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by mrvitalis(m): 6:56pm On May 12, 2020
Hotice085:

Let me be honest with you are a BLOODY Lier but I wished it was true, because the atrocities the Biafrans committed in my community and that of others villages especially the village of Brig. Gen Wellington Bassey those houses won't compensate for anything!
Why do u think Philip Effiong d 2nd in command of Biafra was stigmatize until d government of AkwaIbom came in?
The Aros in our community never left n still there
aros in your community ?
Who was not stigmatize ? U think it was only Philip ?...you guys are just a mess

Today in uyo most of the top investment are owned by igbos ...from De choice to crunches to Kilimanjaro to inels to many pharmacy shops ....what do yorubas have in uyo

Idimi mines oil from your state what do he have in uyo

Go and ask your father about abandoned properties in the old COR

I ask again what have igbos ever gained from South south name one

7 Likes

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by horsepower102: 7:01pm On May 12, 2020
Armaggedon:
smh, pazienza You have now shifted your anti Biafra motivation from "insults from SS" to "Igbo blood" being shed.

pray tell how is restricting Biafra agitation to Igbo land going to stop the blood thirsty Nigerian army from killing our people whenever we raise the flag? how is it going to stop the massacre all over the country?

You have your right to defect to whichever side you want. This is Igbo land and nobody will force you but playing on our intelligence while at it is certainly beyond you.

First of all, I am not pazienza. I dont know what gave you that idea.

Restricting it to igboland will enable us to focus and not be distracted by people screaming that we are including them to be part of something that they never asked for.

The non-igbos dont want to be part of the New Biafra. They want Nigerdelta. They always speak about it whenever biafra issues come up. Why is IPOB playing deaf to this major concern.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by Armaggedon: 7:10pm On May 12, 2020
horsepower102:

First of all, I am not pazienza. I dont know what gave you that idea.

Restricting it to igboland will enable us to focus and not be distracted by people screaming that we are including them to be part of something that they never asked for.

The non-igbos dont want to be part of the New Biafra. They want Nigerdelta. They always speak about it whenever biafra issues come up. Why is IPOB playing deaf to this major concern.

Go back and read my question and stop engaging in circular argument. How will restricting the agitation to igboland stop the army from committing the bloodshed you complained about?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by fhranchez(m): 7:14pm On May 12, 2020
mrvitalis:
aros in your community ?
Who was not stigmatize ? U think it was only Philip ?...you guys are just a mess

Today in uyo most of the top investment are owned by igbos ...from De choice to crunches to Kilimanjaro to inels to many pharmacy shops ....what do yorubas have in uyo

Idimi mines oil from your state what do he have in uyo

Go and ask your father about abandoned properties in the old COR

I ask again what have igbos ever gained from South south name one
you're the most gullible person on nairaland. That is how you became a prodigal son until your eyes cleared.

Go and listen to Nnamdi Kanu lesson on #usedtissuepaper

1 Like

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by horsepower102: 7:15pm On May 12, 2020
Armaggedon:
Go back and read my question and stop engaging in circular argument. How will restricting the agitation to igboland stop the army from committing the bloodshed you complained about?

And how would including non-igbos in the Nigerdelta to the new Biafra help in stopping the murderous tendencies of the Nigerian Army? If anything, it would provide justification and a cheering crowd in our own backyard.

1 Like

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by mrvitalis(m): 7:18pm On May 12, 2020
Hotice085:

Go and ask your fathers the atrocities your basta-rds fathers committed in ikot obong ididep and all females school there
Who ask you bloody IBO's to be building in our land?
Why can't you sit you arses in your 4kin lands?
I ask you what d hell are u doing in south south?
IBO's don't gain anything but South south pays and keep Nigerian!
Your civil servants state n federal, your hospitals state and federal, universities, lights everything if not for south south you all will be DEAD!
What is SE doing for Nigeria? Aside frauds and rituals, tell me?
You pay to your northern masters ....all Igbo land oil are locked under national reserve ....you think u have more oil than the east ? ...lol ....when Nigeria breaks u go know the truth

We survived thousands of years without south south ...we have enough gas and oil to last us for life ...take igbos out of uyo and it's dead

That's it ...after employing your people what do we get ...insult ...me myself employee over 12 people in uyo all from your state

You guys think u can get cocky because of oil ...lol time dey come

2 Likes

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by horsepower102: 7:20pm On May 12, 2020
mrvitalis:

You pay to your northern masters ....all Igbo land oil are locked under national reserve ....you think u have more oil than the east ? ...lol ....when Nigeria breaks u go know the truth

We survived thousands of years without south south ...we have enough gas and oil to last us for life ...take igbos out of uyo and it's dead

That's it ...after employing your people what do we get ...insult ...me myself employee over 12 people in uyo all from your state

You guys think u can get cocky because of oil ...lol time dey come

Stop engaging that fool. He has yet to provide proof of the nonsense he posted. Lets focus on debating with our brothers only.

6 Likes

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by mrvitalis(m): 7:20pm On May 12, 2020
fhranchez:
you're the most gullible person on nairaland. That is how you became a prodigal son until your eyes cleared.

Go and listen to Nnamdi Kanu lesson on #usedtissuepaper
Kanu is an idiot please ...I don't listen to dumb people ....no wonder he couldn't become a super Lion
Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 12, 2020
Asgard13:

Nairaland politics have gone tribal... is a propaganda piece for southwest

News are not confirmed... politicians have hijacked the site. You
I agree. The trend started in 2015. I think Lai Mohammed bought it. It’s officially a SW Machine now.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by Igboid: 7:22pm On May 12, 2020
“It was among the Ibos, formerly despised by the people of Calabar as source of slaves and as a backward people of the interior, now feared and disliked as energetic and educated, that the first political party formed.”

To understand the root cause of the resentment towards Ndiigbo from these minorities, Ndiigbo needs to read and understand this part of the report.
The minorities were raised by their parents to believe Ndiigbo were the inferiors because of the way the slave trade panned out in the region. The Ijaw coastal city states and Coastal Efiks aided by the Aro Igbos, were selling Igbo slaves off to the whitemen as middle men between Aro and the whites. These sparsely populated minorities also acquired Igbo slaves themselves when they needed to swell up their numbers.
This created the impression in them that Ndiigbo are an inferior race.
When the slave trade ended and colonial government came on board, power changed hands, as Igbo numerical advantage and coal discovery in Igbo hinterland at Enugu, placed the Igbo on top of the food chain in the East. This didn't go down well with these minorities, the Igbo slaves cannot be ruling them, it should be the other way round.
With this mentality, it was always going to be difficult for Igbos to do no harm.
Till today, many of these groups still harbour this complex. When Asari dokubo( An Ijawnized Igbo himself), was telling IPOB how Igbos used to be Ijaw slaves, it was this same mentality at play.

Just felt I should provide more insight to this issue.

Ndewonu.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by Armaggedon: 7:25pm On May 12, 2020
horsepower102:

And how would including non-igbos in the Nigerdelta to the new Biafra help in stopping the murderous tendencies of the Nigerian Army? If anything, it would provide justification and a cheering crowd in our own backyard.
It's now obvious you have no valid justification for your position. I'm not a kid. I have been in struggles a couple of times and I have learnt not to trust people, however committed they may be cos they may betray anytime.Biafra agitation is seriously gathering momentum. So also the oppressors are fighting back using everything at their disposal. Anyone who falls by the way , we dump him and continue, including you.

yes! you pazienza.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by Igboid: 7:29pm On May 12, 2020
Armaggedon:
It's now obvious you have no valid justification for your position. I'm not a kid. I have been in struggles a couple of times and I have learnt not to trust people, however committed they may be cos they may betray anytime.Biafra agitation is seriously gathering momentum. So also the oppressors are fighting back using everything at their disposal. Anyone who falls by the way , we dump him and continue, including you.

yes! you pazienza.

Stop fighting imaginary enemies. Horsepower is not pazienza. Check the writing style. This shouldn't be hard.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Crisis May End Pdp’s Reign - Oyinlola / Again, Buhari Cancels Bauchi Visit / PDP To Hold Convention On The 12th Of August 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.