Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Nigerian Couple Wed In Casual Outfit Spark Controversy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Couple Wed In Casual Outfit Spark Controversy (7047 Views)

Couple Wed In The Mud (Pictures) / South African Couple Wed As Snowflakes Fall Around Them (PIX) / Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Couple Wed In Casual Outfit Spark Controversy by manmade(m): 8:39am On May 12, 2020
LikeAking:
The lady will surfer in this marriage, because the man will have a lesser value for her.

He married her like a fowl and he will treat her like a fowl after marriage.

Ladies let the man spend,don't pity a man when it comes to marriage expenses,or any other exp.

Never let your man think you can economize,or you are cheap,else that will be your standard for live.

Remember:Na the good/timid/naive women dey suffer for marriage.
When a child misbehaves or acted foolishly the elders would asked for his family background.... with this kind of comment the Elders will surely pay visits to your posts history
Re: Nigerian Couple Wed In Casual Outfit Spark Controversy by konkonbilo(m): 8:40am On May 12, 2020
BlissB:
Yes I can.......Cost effective and I can barely stand crowd so it will work well for me
yinmu tongue
Re: Nigerian Couple Wed In Casual Outfit Spark Controversy by LikeAking: 8:45am On May 12, 2020
manmade:
When a child misbehaves or acted foolishly the elders would asked for his family background.... with this kind of comment the Elders will surely pay visits to your posts history

Eradicate your self from mental slavery.

Think big/Think rich.

Do it big.

You are a man,never run from spending.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Wed In Casual Outfit Spark Controversy by Justbehave(m): 8:47am On May 12, 2020
oxiide22:
u got nice asss
Lol. I no even know wetin I go tell you.
Re: Nigerian Couple Wed In Casual Outfit Spark Controversy by oxiide22(m): 8:50am On May 12, 2020
Justbehave:
Lol. I no even know wetin I go tell you.
hhhh I knw wat u want say
Re: Nigerian Couple Wed In Casual Outfit Spark Controversy by Justbehave(m): 8:53am On May 12, 2020
oxiide22:
hhhh I knw wat u want say
Oya na. Say it. Hahahahaha.
Re: Nigerian Couple Wed In Casual Outfit Spark Controversy by LikeAking: 8:56am On May 12, 2020
Ladies never settle for less,any man that wants to marry you must ball properly.

If a man doesn't spend on you,he won't value you.That's the reason why some wise elders of some Ibo villages introduced all those expensive marriage rights.

When doing things with men shine your eyes,never pity,else you will regret.

Don't also lower your high standards for any man.

I am a man, I know what I'm saying.

The so called good women finish last.

Naira land ladies,pls show me surport bf these NL male chauvinist drag me in the mud.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Wed In Casual Outfit Spark Controversy by oxiide22(m): 9:01am On May 12, 2020
Justbehave:
Oya na. Say it. Hahahahaha.
u just like say ahh! Is this thing u dey call nice asss?
Re: Nigerian Couple Wed In Casual Outfit Spark Controversy by Justbehave(m): 9:04am On May 12, 2020
oxiide22:
u just like say ahh! Is this thing u dey call nice asss?
lol. You funny I swear. But hmm,she try sha.
Re: Nigerian Couple Wed In Casual Outfit Spark Controversy by Justbehave(m): 9:05am On May 12, 2020
LikeAking:
Ladies never settle for less,any man that wants to marry you must ball properly.

If a man doesn't spend on you,he won't value you.That's the reason why some wise elders of some Ibo villages introduced all those expensive marriage rights.

Naira land ladies,pls show me surport bf these NL male chauvinist drag me in the mud.

They for show you love but the truth of the matter be say you no get sense.
Re: Nigerian Couple Wed In Casual Outfit Spark Controversy by enemmo(f): 9:11am On May 12, 2020
Tee shirt for a wedding? No

Crowd control ,yes! But that white tee shirt is a no.
Re: Nigerian Couple Wed In Casual Outfit Spark Controversy by LikeAking: 9:13am On May 12, 2020
Justbehave:
They for show you love but the truth of the matter be say you no get sense.

It takes a wise ma to know a wise man.

I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Wed In Casual Outfit Spark Controversy by oxiide22(m): 9:14am On May 12, 2020
Justbehave:
lol. You funny I swear. But hmm,she try sha.
lol, u knw I said is nice because Sth like that is nice to handle during...
Re: Nigerian Couple Wed In Casual Outfit Spark Controversy by Justbehave(m): 9:18am On May 12, 2020
oxiide22:
lol, u knw I said is nice because Sth like that is nice to handle during...
Absolutely correct.Very handy.
Re: Nigerian Couple Wed In Casual Outfit Spark Controversy by oxiide22(m): 9:21am On May 12, 2020
Justbehave:
Absolutely correct.Very handy.
ehehm! You must be a real nigga
Re: Nigerian Couple Wed In Casual Outfit Spark Controversy by Daxxx: 9:24am On May 12, 2020
Simplicity
Re: Nigerian Couple Wed In Casual Outfit Spark Controversy by Justbehave(m): 9:26am On May 12, 2020
oxiide22:
ehehm! You must be a real nigga
Na correct baby whine for me be that.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Wed In Casual Outfit Spark Controversy by sacajawea: 9:34am On May 12, 2020
DLS24:
FTC on the first day at first attempt.

Yes, I can!

NB:
I have been a reader of NL since about 10 year or more, I enjoyed reading topics and comments, I must read all topics everyday is a doctors prescription, have created 3 accounts before this very one, I enjoys reading topics and comments than making comments or log on.

Take me around Seun, Lalasticlala Mr. Snake and all the serious and devoted members tuale ooo

Show some love.

Thank you

FP straight am I correct?
So wetin con consign us now undecided
Re: Nigerian Couple Wed In Casual Outfit Spark Controversy by SweetOlive(f): 10:12am On May 12, 2020
This is beautiful. The kind I want. I don’t want stress and noise please.
Re: Nigerian Couple Wed In Casual Outfit Spark Controversy by harsysky(m): 11:19am On May 12, 2020
You wouldn't want them to spend 3million from loan and commit suicide after 2 months, would you?
Re: Nigerian Couple Wed In Casual Outfit Spark Controversy by Saintinoo(m): 11:25am On May 12, 2020
kaylardz:
That is their choice biko, everyone must respect it. by the way, the couple should have considered their safety and survival of coronavirus regime before delving into marriage.
Think before you comment, how many people did you see in the pic, you go out to the market to buy things everyday, why did you not consider your health.
Re: Nigerian Couple Wed In Casual Outfit Spark Controversy by kaylardz(m): 11:51am On May 12, 2020
Saintinoo:

Think before you comment, how many people did you see in the pic, you go out to the market to buy things everyday, why did you not consider your health.
Just like so many people that have postponed theirs, I mean the couple should have waited for this global pandemic to pass before doing the marriage.
I wonder what you went to school for if u can't understand and comprehend simple English. mtcheew
Re: Nigerian Couple Wed In Casual Outfit Spark Controversy by Ghostrye: 11:53am On May 12, 2020
manmade:
Just checked it and I can say without a doubt that he is an idiot of the purest pedigree

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Wed In Casual Outfit Spark Controversy by Educonomist: 11:55am On May 12, 2020
LikeAking:

So, Men Who Value Their Wives Is Proportional Related To The Money Spent On The Wives?...
Re: Nigerian Couple Wed In Casual Outfit Spark Controversy by NairalandAngel(m): 12:03pm On May 12, 2020
kaylardz:
That is their choice biko, everyone must respect it. by the way, the couple should have considered their safety and survival of coronavirus regime before delving into marriage.

Don't mind oversabi people
Re: Nigerian Couple Wed In Casual Outfit Spark Controversy by Solsix(m): 12:25pm On May 12, 2020
LikeAking:

I will marry only a woman that will make me spend,because it will make me to hustle and hustle more.

This is a trick must men don't know.

Don't run from the expenses.

If you don't have a need for money,you won't get it.

What makes a man rich is his big ego.eg Kanye west.You want to show off,oppress,etc.

Nah lie! It wasn't dangote wife or otedola wife or any billonire spendthrift wife made them billionaire. Money have rules! If you can take care of it, it will always come around. What u need is a wife who knows how to build resources not one who will help u squander your capital
Re: Nigerian Couple Wed In Casual Outfit Spark Controversy by Saintinoo(m): 1:01pm On May 12, 2020
kaylardz:

Just like so many people that have postponed theirs, I mean the couple should have waited for this global pandemic to pass before doing the marriage.
I wonder what you went to school for if u can't understand and comprehend simple English. mtcheew
Oga admit that you bleeped up with your comment...
If they choose to hold their wedding, it is their choice, i believe there are not up to 20 people in the church.
You go out everyday to crowded place, why didn't you think about the coronavirus, or do you think coronavirus will just leave like that?
Re: Nigerian Couple Wed In Casual Outfit Spark Controversy by cassbeat(m): 1:26pm On May 12, 2020
LikeAking:
The lady will surfer in this marriage, because the man will have a lesser value for her.

He married her like a fowl and he will treat her like a fowl after marriage.

Ladies let the man spend,don't pity a man when it comes to marriage expenses,or any other exp.

Never let your man think you can economize,or you are cheap,else that will be your standard for live.

Remember:Na the good/timid/naive women dey suffer for marriage.
She won't surfer bro... And its spelt suffer...
Re: Nigerian Couple Wed In Casual Outfit Spark Controversy by Tillatalk: 2:27pm On May 12, 2020
LikeAking:

I will marry only a woman that will make me spend,because it will make me to hustle and hustle more.

This is a trick must men don't know.

Don't run from the expenses.

If you don't have a need for money,you won't get it.

What makes a man rich is his big ego.eg Kanye west.You want to show off,oppress,etc.

I pray you meet your choice and understand later
Re: Nigerian Couple Wed In Casual Outfit Spark Controversy by ihemyoro(m): 5:18pm On May 12, 2020
BlissB:
Lol, Carry your wahala and go
What about the ones who spent millions but divorce after some months? The present reality calls for simplicity.
Re: Nigerian Couple Wed In Casual Outfit Spark Controversy by emmyboy162(m): 5:55pm On May 12, 2020
oxiide22:
u got nice asss
Had to check too. You were right.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Wed In Casual Outfit Spark Controversy by mechanics(m): 10:50pm On May 12, 2020
There is no problem about that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shocking Reason Why Ladies Wear Ankle Bracelet / Ritual? Lady Releases Live Frog From Her Vag!na (video) / What Can I Do With 400k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.