Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Are Akwa Ibom Girls The Best In Terms Of Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Akwa Ibom Girls The Best In Terms Of Relationship? (3568 Views)

Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? / Why I Hate Runs Girls (The Math) / Why Are Akwa Ibom Girls So Sexy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Akwa Ibom Girls The Best In Terms Of Relationship? by sinqlepee(m): 2:11pm On May 12, 2020
am sayin this base on experience. i have dated 3 akwa ibom girls they are so loyal and there cooking skills is A1. they dnt depend on you dy work hard to provide for themselves.not to talk abt the sex, dy will ride u to ur test. most pple i av come across datin akwa ibom girls all av have same story to tell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Akwa Ibom Girls The Best In Terms Of Relationship? by fayded(m): 3:23pm On May 12, 2020
I'm dating one now. She's so caring and loves cooking. And she's really intelligent. And babe never ask me for money.. Always independent.
Haven't had sex sha. She's a virgin. Yeah I know. So let's hope when we finally do it. That she will rep her state. Lolz

3 Likes

Re: Are Akwa Ibom Girls The Best In Terms Of Relationship? by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 12, 2020
fayded:
I'm dating one now. She's so caring and loves cooking. And she's really intelligent. And babe never ask me for money.. Always independent.
Haven't had sex sha. She's a virgin. Yeah I know. So let's hope when we finally do it. That she will rep her state. Lolz
So you believe someone of this century to be a virgin
No worries emeka dey fúck her for you grin

2 Likes

Re: Are Akwa Ibom Girls The Best In Terms Of Relationship? by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 12, 2020
Akwa what
They can fúck for Europe grin

1 Like

Re: Are Akwa Ibom Girls The Best In Terms Of Relationship? by sinqlepee(m): 8:21pm On May 12, 2020
fayded:

no worry she go give u first class Bleep

1 Like

Re: Are Akwa Ibom Girls The Best In Terms Of Relationship? by Jamesinho55(m): 9:18pm On May 12, 2020
Akwa ibom gals ar d best

1 Like

Re: Are Akwa Ibom Girls The Best In Terms Of Relationship? by fayded(m): 10:15pm On May 12, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

So you believe someone of this century to be a virgin
No worries emeka dey fúck her for you grin

It may be hard for u to believe buh not all girls are hoes...there re still good ones out there..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Akwa Ibom Girls The Best In Terms Of Relationship? by sinqlepee(m): 12:18pm On May 13, 2020
Jamesinho55:
Akwa ibom gals ar d best

true talk

1 Like

Re: Are Akwa Ibom Girls The Best In Terms Of Relationship? by OmoAlakija: 2:30pm On May 13, 2020
fayded:

You're lucky you haven't started doing it o,,my own wants to kill me , they are something else in bed ... Prepare to climb a very high mountain .

2 Likes

Re: Are Akwa Ibom Girls The Best In Terms Of Relationship? by OmoAlakija: 2:35pm On May 13, 2020
I'm currently dating one now, well trained, Great cooookk, she can cook for Africa, hard working , but the problem is that , its hard to satisfy them in bed , of all the girls I've dated.. Na this Akwa ibom babe wan finish me for bed , and my Sex game is A1 that other girls begs me to stop , but this particular one will keep moaning , yeah yeah yeah like Chereoke D ass for like one hour of hot bang*ing .. It takes like 2-3 men to truly satisfy a real Akwa ibom girl in bed
Re: Are Akwa Ibom Girls The Best In Terms Of Relationship? by rosy1992(f): 2:41pm On May 13, 2020
Must Akwa ibom ladies be linked to sex

2 Likes

Re: Are Akwa Ibom Girls The Best In Terms Of Relationship? by honourjohn: 2:54pm On May 13, 2020
Sharrap!!! U no dey fuvk. angry
Re: Are Akwa Ibom Girls The Best In Terms Of Relationship? by fayded(m): 7:25pm On May 13, 2020
OmoAlakija:

You're lucky you haven't started doing it o,,my own wants to kill me , they are something else in bed ... Prepare to climb a very high mountain .

lolz.. I can't wait.. been a long time coming
Re: Are Akwa Ibom Girls The Best In Terms Of Relationship? by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 13, 2020
fayded:

It may be hard for u to believe buh not all girls are hoes...there re still good ones out there..
Bro, stop deceiving yourself... 99%of them are first class sluts

1 Like

Re: Are Akwa Ibom Girls The Best In Terms Of Relationship? by fayded(m): 7:34pm On May 13, 2020
rottencorpse:
Bro, stop deceiving yourself... 99%of them are first class sluts

well,she's among dt 1%.
guess ur sisters are First Class sluts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Akwa Ibom Girls The Best In Terms Of Relationship? by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 13, 2020
fayded:

well,she's among dt 1%.
guess ur sisters are First Class sluts.
I no go lie you... If there's any group higher than first class sluts, I'll include them there

1 Like

Re: Are Akwa Ibom Girls The Best In Terms Of Relationship? by bameyi(m): 8:01pm On May 13, 2020
No, I beg to disagree they great Lovers but some i repeat "SOME"could be very domineering, They got the skills in the other room, they good cook but will want to control your life. even when you faithful in all aspect

3 Likes

Re: Are Akwa Ibom Girls The Best In Terms Of Relationship? by sinqlepee(m): 9:44pm On May 13, 2020
It takes like 2-3 men to truly satisfy a real Akwa ibom

lol this one off me baba
Re: Are Akwa Ibom Girls The Best In Terms Of Relationship? by paulolee(m): 10:56pm On May 13, 2020
currently dating one...shes ma first from dt syd and wud be ma last bea bcoz shes too caring..gat plans to marry her bt mk she no go fckup oo
Re: Are Akwa Ibom Girls The Best In Terms Of Relationship? by akpunda86: 11:55pm On May 13, 2020
Yea real bad chics.had one .i had a long audio ear piece in calabar then.we drink then put adult movies with earphone plugged to the ear and Bleep like tmrw no dey.Miss her the ride was too much.

I did a video of my chic then thou deleted now.then no android.she loves watching the video and tell me Bleep her beta than my girl.

Nice people thou.

I rember during my service in portharcourt all my friends after service bought properties to their bases i took this yellow ibom chic my landlords daughter home was fun.

Nasty experience i had with them in port was i was invited for a fellowship i declined and my guys went.rained and weather was cold so no bunk we chose an uncompleted building.as we were diggin in and out area boys caught us i was abt to cum.up till today i nvr knew if i came or not cos as my dk was tingling i heard a slap but i continued till i assumed i came.

They were fools cos i still trickef them for the girl to go how i did it was a miracle.
Aftr that ibom chics no
Re: Are Akwa Ibom Girls The Best In Terms Of Relationship? by OmoAlakija: 1:03am On May 14, 2020
fayded:

lolz.. I can't wait.. been a long time coming

Hehe all the best .
Re: Are Akwa Ibom Girls The Best In Terms Of Relationship? by Nobody: 1:04am On May 14, 2020
rosy1992:
But they could be linked to cooking
Re: Are Akwa Ibom Girls The Best In Terms Of Relationship? by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 12:56am On May 18, 2020
rosy1992:
hi dear are u from akwa ibom?
Sent u a pm
Re: Are Akwa Ibom Girls The Best In Terms Of Relationship? by utibills(m): 3:04am On May 18, 2020
Hi I'm Uti from ikeja good looking,Short height about 5"5 very long when it comes to bedroom mattaz, size? long lastingn?? ok so you want a f*ckboy? feel free to WhatsApp me on0701 359 1200 cheesy Hi I'm Uti from ikeja good looking, height about 5"5 ok so you want a f*ckboy? feel free to WhatsApp me on0701 359 1200
Re: Are Akwa Ibom Girls The Best In Terms Of Relationship? by Angelacruz: 6:37am On May 18, 2020
Yea
Re: Are Akwa Ibom Girls The Best In Terms Of Relationship? by mechanics(m): 6:16am On May 19, 2020
I doubt that.
Re: Are Akwa Ibom Girls The Best In Terms Of Relationship? by Nobody: 2:01am On May 29, 2020
95 percent of all akwa ibom girls are prostitutes. they are too cheap and easy to bleep

1 Like

Re: Are Akwa Ibom Girls The Best In Terms Of Relationship? by ghettochild(m): 2:20am On May 29, 2020
OK o somebody shd give one kwabom girl num o
Re: Are Akwa Ibom Girls The Best In Terms Of Relationship? by Yomit71(m): 4:17am On May 29, 2020
Akwa ibom girl & faithful are two parallel words. Though they know how to treat a guy well but they can have ten bf at a time. Very cheap set

1 Like

Re: Are Akwa Ibom Girls The Best In Terms Of Relationship? by Nobody: 4:59am On May 29, 2020
zapato95:
95 percent of all akwa ibom girls are prostitutes. they are too cheap and easy to bleep
sharrrup and stop saying what you don't know before I tear you slap kiss
Re: Are Akwa Ibom Girls The Best In Terms Of Relationship? by Ekejoestar(m): 4:59am On May 29, 2020
The kind of posts am seeing here shows our bad mentality as a nation. Akwaibom ladies are just like everyother ladies, no one has the moral right to generalise them unless that person have dated all of them.(which is impossible) you people should not come and discourage me oooo, am currently dating one.
Re: Are Akwa Ibom Girls The Best In Terms Of Relationship? by Nobody: 4:59am On May 29, 2020
ghettochild:
OK o somebody shd give one kwabom girl num o
Yinmu grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Alot Of Men Do Not Understand About Women. / I Dated This Lady For Four Years...see How It Ended(pictures) / I Wanna Be Single Cos Am Gamophobic, Is It A Big Issue?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.