Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,264 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Why I Hate Runs Girls (The Math) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Hate Runs Girls (The Math) (5791 Views)

Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? / Are Akwa Ibom Girls The Best In Terms Of Relationship? / Ozzy Etomi: Why Men Hate Runs Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Hate Runs Girls (The Math) by MrGrimm: 10:59am On Apr 28, 2021
Let's do some calculations for the body count of runs girls. Let's put the price at 10,000 naira per man. For her to make 100,000 she must have slept with 10 men. For a 1000,000 - 100 men. For 10,000000 - 1000 men. I hope your beginning to see why I hate runs girls, this is excluding her transports and iPhones and all that, she'll probably sleep with double or triple the amount of men and continue sleeping around. 2000 - 3000 men.
Some men are okay with it. But I'm not, excluding the spiritual and physical implications which are in excess, she's usually psychologically damaged for life. Pls protect your children or sisters from being damaged by the evil in Nigeria.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Hate Runs Girls (The Math) by Xenry: 11:00am On Apr 28, 2021
₦10,000 for what? Anyways, whether you hate them or not, they will surely get married, and they ain't gonna marry ghosts. So finally, most of us go end up with runs girls. Surprised? grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Hate Runs Girls (The Math) by PCSI: 11:03am On Apr 28, 2021
MrGrimm:
Let's do some calculations for the body count runs girls. Let's put the price at 10,000 naira per man. For her to make 100,000 she must have slept with 10 men. For a 1000,000 - 100 men. For 10,000000 - 1000 men. I hope your beginning to see why I hate runs girls, this is excluding her transports and iPhones and all that, she'll probably sleep with double or triple the amount of men and continue sleeping around. 2000 - 3000 men.
Some men are okay with it. But I'm not, excluding the spiritual and physical implications which are in excess, she's usually psychologically damaged for life. Pls protect your children or sisters from being damaged by the evil in Nigeria.

Your mates are calculating ROI but you are calculating body counts of ashana....

Allow your brain to work for a while....

Nkita

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Hate Runs Girls (The Math) by tosik(m): 11:06am On Apr 28, 2021
whether you hate them or not it doesn't matter....after all its there body not yours sir...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Hate Runs Girls (The Math) by MrGrimm: 11:06am On Apr 28, 2021
Xenry:
₦10,000 for what? Anyways, whether you hate them or not, they will surely get married, and they ain't gonna marry ghosts. So finally, we all gonna end up with runs girls. Surprised? grin
Is it not about 10,000 naira they pay them? And it's true many men will of course marry runs girls. But count me out.

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Runs Girls (The Math) by MrGrimm: 11:10am On Apr 28, 2021
PCSI:

Your mates are calculating ROI but you are calculating body counts of ashana....

Allow your brain to work for a while....

Nkita
Ekuke (village dog), it's not all about money. Some people are more valuable than money.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Runs Girls (The Math) by Richochett: 11:11am On Apr 28, 2021
MrGrimm:
Let's do some calculations for the body count of runs girls. Let's put the price at 10,000 naira per man. For her to make 100,000 she must have slept with 10 men. For a 1000,000 - 100 men. For 10,000000 - 1000 men. I hope your beginning to see why I hate runs girls, this is excluding her transports and iPhones and all that, she'll probably sleep with double or triple the amount of men and continue sleeping around. 2000 - 3000 men.

Shoe get size
Okrika get quality.. wink

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Runs Girls (The Math) by Seniorwriter(m): 11:11am On Apr 28, 2021
I hate rubbish

FUTURE IS FEMALE!

@Seniorwriter

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Runs Girls (The Math) by Romanoff(f): 11:12am On Apr 28, 2021
MrGrimm:

Is it not about 10,000 naira they pay them? And it's true many men will of course marry runs girls. But count me out.

Unless you're a virgin marrying a virgin, you will either marry a coded runs girl or a refurbished one.

Since the world has decided that premarital sex is the order of the day, the recycling will continue.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Hate Runs Girls (The Math) by PCSI: 11:14am On Apr 28, 2021
MrGrimm:

Ekuke (village dog), it's not all about money. Some people are more valuable than money.

STFU you pervert....

All you do is create different topics on sex like all you have in that empty mass you have in your skull.

Indeed you are suffering from mental turbulence induced by excessive mast***ion.

Nkita ofia

2 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Runs Girls (The Math) by Sundrus: 11:15am On Apr 28, 2021
MrGrimm:

u go marry runs girl for sure. Na ignorant men dey end up marrying runs girls. U join them grin
Re: Why I Hate Runs Girls (The Math) by AlexB300: 11:23am On Apr 28, 2021
Xenry:
₦10,000 for what? Anyways, whether you hate them or not, they will surely get married, and they ain't gonna marry ghosts. So finally, we all gonna end up with runs girls. Surprised? grin
cheesy grin
Re: Why I Hate Runs Girls (The Math) by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 28, 2021
10k hmmm didn't know thats their price

YOU INTO MUSIC? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Why I Hate Runs Girls (The Math) by MrGrimm: 11:39am On Apr 28, 2021
PCSI:

STFU you pervert....

All you do is create different topics on sex like all you have in that empty mass you have in your skull.

Indeed you are suffering from mental turbulence induced by excessive mast***ion.

Nkita ofia
This is romance section. It seems your a dumb dumb with no ounce of intellect. 'Owu Nkita'.
Re: Why I Hate Runs Girls (The Math) by MrGrimm: 11:41am On Apr 28, 2021
Romanoff:

Unless you're a virgin marrying a virgin, you will either marry a coded runs girl or a refurbished one.

Since the world has decided that premarital sex is the order of the day, the recycling will continue.
I agree with you that's just the order of the day and I will not marry a runs girl. Why are all of you saying this? I hate them.
Re: Why I Hate Runs Girls (The Math) by folabayo(f): 11:43am On Apr 28, 2021
What about runsboys, especially those set dat sleeps with sugar mummies.
Besides those so called runs girls are getting .married every Saturday

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Runs Girls (The Math) by PCSI: 11:43am On Apr 28, 2021
MrGrimm:

This is romance section. It seems your a dumb dumb with no ounce of intellect. 'Owu Nkita'.

Mr Romanus....

Commander in Chief of Romance land....

Keep living in phools paradise...

You no even get atom of shame. Early morning you open a tread on NL about body count.

Your level of st*pidty is beyond redemption at this stage.

Nkita ala

folabayo:

BTW....

I like what i see on your DP.

Really like Oduduwa girls. Well cultured and caring.

Make we see 2 aside. wink
Re: Why I Hate Runs Girls (The Math) by MrGrimm: 11:48am On Apr 28, 2021
folabayo:
Those boys are cursed.
Re: Why I Hate Runs Girls (The Math) by Romanoff(f): 11:48am On Apr 28, 2021
MrGrimm:

I agree with you that's just the order of the day and I will not marry a runs girl. Why are all of you saying this? I hate them.

If everyone is guilty of premarital sex, na wetin you see you go collect o.
Re: Why I Hate Runs Girls (The Math) by folabayo(f): 11:49am On Apr 28, 2021
MrGrimm:

Those boys are cursed.
Lol, na u talk am ooo
Re: Why I Hate Runs Girls (The Math) by folabayo(f): 11:51am On Apr 28, 2021
PCSI:

Mr Romanus....

You no even get atom of shame. Early morning you open a tread on NL about body count.

Nkita ala

BTW....

What did u see on my d.p.
What if am a dude like u
Re: Why I Hate Runs Girls (The Math) by MrGrimm: 11:52am On Apr 28, 2021
PCSI:

Mr Romanus....

Nkita ala

BTW....

See this little Okuko, it's you that supposed to be shameful accepting prostitution as a norm. Anyway, enjoy life 'Okuku Obere' lol. Admant foooool!
Re: Why I Hate Runs Girls (The Math) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 28, 2021
Xenry:
Chairman...abeg decide for urself alone,abi nah wetin u mean by 'we' ??

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Runs Girls (The Math) by Xenry: 12:03pm On Apr 28, 2021
AfricanGiant91:

Chairman...abeg decide for urself alone,abi nah wetin u mean by 'we' ??

Re: Why I Hate Runs Girls (The Math) by blinking001(m): 12:04pm On Apr 28, 2021
I hate them too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Hate Runs Girls (The Math) by TheEnygma(m): 12:12pm On Apr 28, 2021
Romanoff:

Runs girl spotted. gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Runs Girls (The Math) by gentlestdude(m): 12:18pm On Apr 28, 2021
how can you hate runs girls lol? they make life easier dude
Re: Why I Hate Runs Girls (The Math) by Romanoff(f): 12:19pm On Apr 28, 2021
TheEnygma:

Runs girl spotted. gringrin

For your information, my husband is the one and only man in my life and he's on Nairaland.

I can't say same for the females in your life and it doesn't change the fact that you'd likely end up with a runs girl.

Or that some or all the females in your life aren't runs girls and na one man go marry them.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Runs Girls (The Math) by PCSI: 12:26pm On Apr 28, 2021
MrGrimm:

See this little Okuko, it's you that supposed to be shameful accepting prostitution as a norm. Anyway, enjoy life 'Okuku Obere' lol. Admant foooool!

You this serial looser.

Na toto matter go kii u las las.

You are a result of failed leadership we experience in naija.

You wake go on line 2 gossip like a market woman.

Slow poke.

Nkita ule

folabayo:

What did u see on my d.p.
What if am a dude like u

Ehen...

Iyawo mi. My fine Oduduwa girl. Don't be like OP, am sure you can't b a dude.

BTW check your mail. I have a surprise for you.
Re: Why I Hate Runs Girls (The Math) by ruggedtimi(m): 12:37pm On Apr 28, 2021
Just do bolt for one week in pH...and u go fear those young runs girls

4 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Runs Girls (The Math) by MrGrimm: 12:52pm On Apr 28, 2021
PCSI:

You this serial looser.

Na toto matter go kii u las las.

You are a result of failed leadership we experience in naija.

You wake go on line 2 gossip like a market woman.

Slow poke.

Nkita ule

Ehen...

Iyawo mi. My fine Oduduwa girl. Don't be like OP, am sure you can't b a dude.

BTW check your mail. I have a surprise for you.
What the hell is wrong with this junkie? Na toto matter go kill u. Be like say u no get sense at all.. at all. 'EWU GAMBIA'. U dey try toast woman. If u like try all the nairaland girls dem go reject u. Broke ass niggar. See your dick like baby carrot.
Re: Why I Hate Runs Girls (The Math) by MrGrimm: 12:56pm On Apr 28, 2021
ruggedtimi:
Just do bolt for one week in pH...and u go fear those young runs girls
As a guy from Uniport, I agree with you. It was there I learnt about those stupid girls. pH don spoil finish.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Taking Advantage Of Quiet People / Ladies Pls Can We Discuss?? / Come And Suck Me Again - Lagos Girl Cries Out After Sex With Social Media Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.