Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff (111881 Views)

Why Buhari Appointed Gambari As Chief Of Staff / Peter Obi Hails The Appointment Of Ibrahim Gambari As Chief Of Staff / Emir Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari Thanks Buhari For Appointing Gambari As Chief Of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by wonder233: 3:54pm On May 12, 2020
Ibrahim Gambari. ...which one is the "Agboola" OP is trying to smuggle into the name. Is it to make it "less northern"? Buhari doesn't give a hoot, why should OP?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:54pm On May 12, 2020
seunmsg:

You mean Kolapo is no longer part of emir of Ilorin’s name?

Can you provide links to support the two claims in bold?

You clowns would drown your people in your inability to see the handwriting on the wall

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by freeDR(m): 3:55pm On May 12, 2020
Destroyerofyeeb:
This one na our yoruba brother na. Let's see how he's gonna turn out. Hope he's not gonna become another cabal like the last one.
He is not Yoruba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by bonnyhope: 3:55pm On May 12, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
A 76 year old acting as a chief of staff of the alleged giant of africa. when will buhari stop making mockery of Nigeria

How old is Buhari himself
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:55pm On May 12, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Ok my igbo friend.

Open ur eyes and see what is happening

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by Dpharisee: 3:56pm On May 12, 2020
Miracle1991:
if you like you can call him igbo man, your opinion is as useless as the dead body of NNAMDI KANU.
God bless Buhari
God bless Nigeria

E pain you that you rushed to congratulate him as a Yoruba man when you saw the middle name Agboola, do you know that Nnamdi Azikiwe Son name is Bamidele Azikiwe but that has not made Yorubas to accept him as a Yoruba man grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by AnanseK(m): 3:56pm On May 12, 2020
EtteP:
This man might eventually run for the office of the president come 2023

I hope so
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by ntyce(m): 3:56pm On May 12, 2020
Dpharisee:

Fake News, Bukola Saraki is pure bred Yoruba while Gambaris are pure bred Fulanis whose grandparents murdered Yorubas to install themselves as Emir of Ilorin

A pure- bred Fulani bears Agboola and Kolapo ?

The current emir of Ilorin - Sulu Gambari was widely called Justice Kolapo Gambari while he was still a judge at the Appeal court.
The Sulu and Ibrahim became more pronounced when he became emir.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by Asgard13: 3:56pm On May 12, 2020
Yoruba grabbing and claiming Fulani people ...

All Fulani herdsmen are need urgently in the west..
Your brothers have free forest farmlands for you..
Yorubas are now claiming Fulani ... just add a Yoruba name .. learn few Yoruba .. and you’re claimed already grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by Sunshineg5(m): 3:56pm On May 12, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

Open ur eyes and see what is happening
Alright, igbo boy.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by Miracle1991: 3:57pm On May 12, 2020
Buhari has confused the children of hate.
They are confused now.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by Glare247(m): 3:57pm On May 12, 2020
Asgard13:

If no be Fulani .. e no fit be Fulani.... why claiming human being...

Even if he’s mothers grandmother great grand mother na Yoruba ... and he’s grandparents great grand parents lived all their life in Yoruba e no make an yoruba man grin

Still remain Fulani man grin
Have u ever been to kwara before ?do u know our history ? Do u know kwara more than we d kwarans ? Any kwaran that understood Hausa language most have lived in d north,our major language here is Yoruba from kwara central to kwara south , and kwara norh, as d Nupes/barubas, so stop wyning ,

Makes no difference... I was born in the north.. my grandfather was a dealer up north I speak hausa
I still remain who I be.. for our land..

I no be Hausa man grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by Jakemedg(m): 3:57pm On May 12, 2020
seunmsg:

We don’t need a Saraki mole running the office of chief of staff.
LOL you are sounding as if you don't know Nigerian politics again
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by myobjective: 3:58pm On May 12, 2020
Dpharisee:

Stop displaying your ignorance in public, he is a Fulani man and not Yoruba. He identifies himself as Fulani. Up Buhari indeed!

If you take a DNA test of that man it will return 90% Yoruba, you can't be more Yoruba than that. A great chunk of his ancestor will even come from Oyo which means he speaks only Yoruba as his first language.

The Ilorin people are predominantly Yoruba with small Fulani, Hausa, Nupe and Bariba admixture. We love it like that and we are cool with it.

BTW does that man look like a Fulani to you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by Dpharisee: 3:58pm On May 12, 2020
adelaja70:

MY friend the mother is pure Yoruba just like Bukola Saraki mom, a Deaconess is from Ekiti State and his father mum is from Iseyin in OYO state
The Sarakis trace their roots to Abeokuta while Gambaris trace their roots to Sokoto and Futa Jalon
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by Sunshineg5(m): 3:58pm On May 12, 2020
ntyce:

A pure- bred Fulani bears Agboola and Kolapo ?

The current emir of Ilorin - Sulu Gambari was widely called Justice Kolapo Gambari while he was still a judge at the Appeal court.
The Sulu and Ibrahim became more pronounced when he became emir.
Bro, those are Ipob members

The appointment really pained them

They don't even know what they are arguing for, they just needed to react.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by princdebola201(m): 3:58pm On May 12, 2020
Dpharisee:

There is no Yorubanized Fulani anywhere, his allegiance is to Sokoto not Oyo or Ile-ife.
Former Governor Mohammed Lawal installed an Oba in Ilorin which cost him his re-election and his life when he tried to do a come back.

The Oloye Abubakar Saraki the father of Bukola Saraki entered a pact with the Sultan by seeking his support that if his son Bukola was elected as Governor in 2003 the first action he would take was to depose the Yoruba Oba and it happened like that.
sokoto sultan doesnt have influence in kwara politics forget those allegiance narrative. Oloye build his dynasty in kwara and kogi with his resources.
The Alimi descendants in kwara re still there today. They speak , eat, dress, and answer Yoruba names, some dont tag along as fulanis. Must every Yoruba alegiance be to Ife, there re some part of ijebus that migrated from Sudan t

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by shugabasbn: 3:58pm On May 12, 2020
FREEMADNESS:
I have a feeling dat dis nigga is gonna snitch.
is either he betrays his boss or his pple (Yorubas)
not trust worthy at all.

Gambari is Yoruba-Fulani

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by adelaja70(m): 3:59pm On May 12, 2020
princdebola201:
there is in Ilorin. Tunde idiagbon is a perfect example of yoruba-fulani
OK.. What's the meaning of Idiagbon in Hausa... In Yoruba it means UNDER THE COCONUT.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by sesan85(m): 3:59pm On May 12, 2020
chloedogie:
Truth is Buhari has so many surprises in his sleeve. Wouldn't have ever thought someone from Kwara will be his chief of staff. That office is like the soul of the president. I am now believing the news I read few days back that a new cabal is cropping up.

To those who called president Buhari an ethnic bigot, bubu don surprise you oooo.
And to those who says he is too found of old people, baba don show say una dey correct cos the man na 75 years old.

My conclusion, he has a good biography and I pray he pledges his allegiance to both the president and the nation as a whole. May God help you do good and not be caught up in the politics and become useless AMEN.

And may he have the courage to tell the president whenever he is making a wrong decision or being advised to make a wrong decision.

And to those wishing Buhari dead, just pray you live as old as him o cos the man no dey die yet o and people that thought they will outlive him are gone and some terribly sick now ooooooo. May we all live long and may God bless the federal republic of NIGERIA. AMEN.

And to think he will go to the territory and abode of SARAKI to pick his new chief of staff baffles me ooooo.
Lol, Ibrahim Agboola Gambari is one of those Fulanis from Ilorin with Yoruba name. He is the brother of the Emir of Ilorin Zulu Kolapo Gambari. Therefore, Bubu still appointed a Fulani man, lol.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:59pm On May 12, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Alright, igbo boy.

I'm sure u feel silly for celebrating ANOTHER Fulani man
Hehehehe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by Thenorth(m): 3:59pm On May 12, 2020
congratulations...
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by Dpharisee: 3:59pm On May 12, 2020
victorDanladi:

I can bet it,he can't speak fulfude!

Yoruba is the language of politics in Emir palace in Ilorin bro

Even Buhari said he can't speak Fulfude, many Nigerians can't speak their native language too
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by Sunshineg5(m): 4:00pm On May 12, 2020
myobjective:

If you take a DNA test of that man it will return 90% Yoruba, you can't be more Yoruba than that. A great chunk of his ancestor will even come from Oyo which means he speaks only Yoruba as his first language.

The Ilorin people are predominantly Yoruba with small Fulani, Hausa, Nupe and Bariba admixture. We love it like that and we are cool with it.

BTW does that man look like a Fulani to you?
Bro, that is a pained ipob kid

He may not sleep well tonight..

Let him do whatever he is doing to deal with the pain.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by princdebola201(m): 4:01pm On May 12, 2020
Dpharisee:

Fulanis deceptively attach themselves to tribes they conquer to confuse the people, during elections they call themselves Hausa-Fulani, after elections are won they call themselves Fulani ethnic group.
Some Yorubas in a ploy to hide the shame of having to Dobale for a Fulani Emir claim that the Fulanis have been Yorubanized cool
narrative change mission accomplished.

You re free to continue in you delusion
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by sesan85(m): 4:01pm On May 12, 2020
Destroyerofyeeb:
This one na our yoruba brother na. Let's see how he's gonna turn out. Hope he's not gonna become another cabal like the last one.
Nah, he's one of those Fulanis from Ilorin with Yoruba names.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by myobjective: 4:01pm On May 12, 2020
Dpharisee:

The Sarakis trace their roots to Abeokuta while Gambari's trace their roots to Sokoto and Futa Jalon

The Gambari doesn't trace its route to Sokoto. The Ilorin emirate grew organically on its own it only sworn alliance to Gwandu at some point in its political life. The Fulani that came to settle in Ilorin all came from old Oyo after they settled there from Mali.

Pick a book to cure your ignorance.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by JaffyJoe(m): 4:01pm On May 12, 2020
The Emirate family in Ilorin are 100% Fulani. The sprinkle of Yoruba in his name is tactical. I have no issue with whomever Buhari wants working with him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by winj: 4:02pm On May 12, 2020
chloedogie:
Truth is Buhari has so many surprises in his sleeve. Wouldn't have ever thought someone from Kwara will be his chief of staff. That office is like the soul of the president. I am now believing the news I read few days back that a new cabal is cropping up.

To those who called president Buhari an ethnic bigot, bubu don surprise you oooo.
And to those who says he is too found of old people, baba don show say una dey correct cos the man na 75 years old.

My conclusion, he has a good biography and I pray he pledges his allegiance to both the president and the nation as a whole. May God help you do good and not be caught up in the politics and become useless AMEN.

And may he have the courage to tell the president whenever he is making a wrong decision or being advised to make a wrong decision.

And to those wishing Buhari dead, just pray you live as old as him o cos the man no dey die yet o and people that thought they will outlive him are gone and some terribly sick now ooooooo. May we all live long and may God bless the federal republic of NIGERIA. AMEN.

And to think he will go to the territory and abode of SARAKI to pick his new chief of staff baffles me ooooo.

yeye, grin grin grin - he just wants to test with non cabal member if the office is cursed or sickened, he will find a Kaduna Mafia person later...I say this is temporary.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by hope4nigeria(m): 4:02pm On May 12, 2020
chloedogie:

you are a simple foooooooooooooo, because sensible Nigerians criticism, he decided to shift ground a bit, buhari real stupidity has been exposed, he can't repair that badly damaged fraud integrity.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by DEROX: 4:02pm On May 12, 2020
There is a useless hungry monicker ranting up and down on this page the mods should do the needful abeg
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by Dreason(m): 4:02pm On May 12, 2020
Hmm. ever since the fall of afonja. nobody from the afonja tribe as ever smell the throne. the new COS is related to the emir! and we all know emir is a fulani king.but wait why is they an emir in afonja land? no insult's pls.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Reply)

How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) / President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos / 10 Most Developed Local Government Areas In Nigeria-opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.