Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

If You No Run Mad Call Me A Bastard–lady To Man Who Dumped Her After 28 Arbtions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You No Run Mad Call Me A Bastard–lady To Man Who Dumped Her After 28 Arbtions (4591 Views)

Any Man That Requests For DNA Test Is A Bastard - Lady / Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You No Run Mad Call Me A Bastard–lady To Man Who Dumped Her After 28 Arbtions by talk2archy: 4:05pm On May 12, 2020
The life of a Nigerian Man, Kunle is in trouble after a lady swore to inflict him with madness for dumping her after carrying out 28 abortions for him.

A Nigerian lady has threatened to inflict a certain man with madness after making her have over 28 abortions for him and refused marrying her on grounds that she’s 4 years older than him.

The lady who shared her secrete with a Twitter influencer to post on his timeline revealed she met her man right from childhood.

According to her, she turned down several suitors who asked her hand marriage thinking her man of many years, Kunle was going to marry her.

On an occasion she attempted walking out of the relationship, she revealed Kunle bought a ring worth N500 and got her engaged which she has been wearing for 3 years now.

She said Kunle avoided marriage talks saying he’s not yet buoyant enough to take care of her and kids, a major reason she kept aborting series of pregnancies until she lost count on the 28th.

When Kunle finally agreed to settle down, she said they both fixed a date for her introduction, which he failed to show up with his people on the said day, after they had already made necessary preparations and invited people to grace the occasion.

Writing further, she noted that Kunle’s contacts were switched off and when he finally became reachable, he complained that his parents are against him marrying an older lady, something the lady said he had told her years back it was never going to be a problem.

Enraged by Kunle’s position and his parents’ decision, the lady is now hellbent on seeking vengeance and has sworn to make sure he runs mad.

Meanwhile, Nigerians have shared their opinions. While many, especially ladies supported her decision to make him mad, only few are of contrary opinions.

See stoty and reactions below:-

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You No Run Mad Call Me A Bastard–lady To Man Who Dumped Her After 28 Arbtions by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 12, 2020
Twenty Eight (28) Abortions

This gal must be a corpse already.

If person put ur hand inside fire, u sef go allow am abi.

Many guys av told girls to abort but some girls dont and instead takes care of the child no matter what.

Na dis kind boiz go dey find pikin after 35years.

This girl is a bastard

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You No Run Mad Call Me A Bastard–lady To Man Who Dumped Her After 28 Arbtions by johnkey: 4:13pm On May 12, 2020
Foolish girl nothing go do the guy lol, imagine a guy marrying a girl with 28 abortions which all might not even be his, he probably responsible for at least 10.

1 Like

Re: If You No Run Mad Call Me A Bastard–lady To Man Who Dumped Her After 28 Arbtions by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 12, 2020
You should be dead or wombless after 28 abortions.

This na Nollywood abeg.

Its not possible.

11 Likes

Re: If You No Run Mad Call Me A Bastard–lady To Man Who Dumped Her After 28 Arbtions by blackboy(m): 4:15pm On May 12, 2020
Hmmm. Wait for Karma or... . Ladies guys learn from this. There is a lesson to be learnt but
..many guyz and gals will not.
It seems like a story but trust me I'm a living witness of a similar thing. Fear love or is it lust.

1 Like

Re: If You No Run Mad Call Me A Bastard–lady To Man Who Dumped Her After 28 Arbtions by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 12, 2020
28 Abortions undecided undecided

Nothing remaining in her body anymore cheesy
Re: If You No Run Mad Call Me A Bastard–lady To Man Who Dumped Her After 28 Arbtions by blackboy(m): 4:19pm On May 12, 2020
johnkey:
Foolish girl nothing go do the guy lol, imagine a guy marrying a girl with 28 abortions which all might not even be his, he probably responsible for at least 10.
The guy who was pouring sperm inside her what did he expect? So long as he asked her to abort he is not innocent. If he asked her to keep the baby then okay. He is simply a wicked man. Pouring sperm inside her for many years and not asking for a child. Wicked man. The woman just got played.

1 Like

Re: If You No Run Mad Call Me A Bastard–lady To Man Who Dumped Her After 28 Arbtions by longetivity(m): 4:31pm On May 12, 2020
motor is about to jam kunle for express

1 Like

Re: If You No Run Mad Call Me A Bastard–lady To Man Who Dumped Her After 28 Arbtions by 21cents: 4:37pm On May 12, 2020
mtchewwww. nothing go do the guy as long as he didn't rape you. you foolishly and willingly opened your legs for him for countless makeouts and deposits into your womb and you here claiming one mumu threat.

1 Like

Re: If You No Run Mad Call Me A Bastard–lady To Man Who Dumped Her After 28 Arbtions by 21cents: 4:39pm On May 12, 2020
blackboy:

The guy who was pouring sperm inside her what did he expect? So long as he asked her to abort he is not innocent. If he asked her to keep the baby then okay. He is simply a wicked man. Pouring sperm inside her for many years and not asking for a child. Wicked man. The woman just got played.
no. I think she played herself.
Re: If You No Run Mad Call Me A Bastard–lady To Man Who Dumped Her After 28 Arbtions by KingZaddy(m): 4:46pm On May 12, 2020
Reckless abortions yet no achievements?

Since you both hated kids why not use one of the aborted child for money ritual.

you dont need him to run mad, you just need a spiritualist to keep him in poverty with a prick that does not function not even for urinating

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You No Run Mad Call Me A Bastard–lady To Man Who Dumped Her After 28 Arbtions by Macqueeny(f): 4:50pm On May 12, 2020
If this post is true, she should better go and ask God for forgiveness after killing 28 children she thinks she is better than kunle, she I not as clean as he is both of them should wait for karma .....

1 Like

Re: If You No Run Mad Call Me A Bastard–lady To Man Who Dumped Her After 28 Arbtions by iPrevail(m): 5:03pm On May 12, 2020
Nothing will happen to Kunle. If lucky enough, Kunle will find a responsible lady and settle down while she'll roam the streets doing what she knows how to do best... Whoring undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You No Run Mad Call Me A Bastard–lady To Man Who Dumped Her After 28 Arbtions by danny56: 5:05pm On May 12, 2020
You are already mad for aborting pregnancy 28+ times. You two deserve the madness.

She met the real Yoruba demon..

2 Likes

Re: If You No Run Mad Call Me A Bastard–lady To Man Who Dumped Her After 28 Arbtions by danny56: 5:08pm On May 12, 2020
Macqueeny:
If this post is true, she should better go and ask God for forgiveness after killing 28 children she thinks she is better than kunle, she I not as clean as he is both of them should wait for karma .....

No, she lost count from the 28th one. She aborted almost her womb already.
Re: If You No Run Mad Call Me A Bastard–lady To Man Who Dumped Her After 28 Arbtions by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:21pm On May 12, 2020
the lady should be the one running mad after having 28 abortions.... kai!

btw that 500Nairas ring, is that keyring or earring? because it sure cant be a marriage ring!
Re: If You No Run Mad Call Me A Bastard–lady To Man Who Dumped Her After 28 Arbtions by SirMichael1: 5:25pm On May 12, 2020
The lady is a stupid one. Bitch killed 1, 2, 3, 4 till 28 and even more but your conscience didn't preek and your heart didn't ache. All of a sudden, he left your sorry ass and being a murderer, you want to ruin him, make him mad. Omo ale jatiti!
Re: If You No Run Mad Call Me A Bastard–lady To Man Who Dumped Her After 28 Arbtions by Dayg88(m): 5:27pm On May 12, 2020
Like someone said earlier, why can't they protect themselves?

She thinks she is righteous than Kunle? I think she is worse. She just finds it easier to blame Kunle for the abortions. 28times? I don't think that is possible though. If it happened in reality, means she finds it difficult to think. The only thing she does easily is to open her legs.
Re: If You No Run Mad Call Me A Bastard–lady To Man Who Dumped Her After 28 Arbtions by Liliantalks: 5:33pm On May 12, 2020
Domonic men
Re: If You No Run Mad Call Me A Bastard–lady To Man Who Dumped Her After 28 Arbtions by Timothy6: 5:34pm On May 12, 2020
No toto 4 dis mama yarsh again na.
Re: If You No Run Mad Call Me A Bastard–lady To Man Who Dumped Her After 28 Arbtions by Liliantalks: 5:34pm On May 12, 2020
Dayg88:
Like someone said earlier, why can't they protect themselves?

She thinks she is righteous than Kunle? I think she is worse. She just finds it easier to blame Kunle for the abortions. 28times? I don't think that is possible though. If it happened in reality, means she finds it difficult to think. The only thing she does easily is to open her legs.
did she say she is righteous?? kunle decieved her that’s the point
Re: If You No Run Mad Call Me A Bastard–lady To Man Who Dumped Her After 28 Arbtions by Liliantalks: 5:37pm On May 12, 2020
danny56:
You are already mad for aborting pregnancy 28+ times. You two deserve the madness.

She met the real Yoruba demon..
YORUBA MEN ARE HEARTLESS

1 Like

Re: If You No Run Mad Call Me A Bastard–lady To Man Who Dumped Her After 28 Arbtions by jasman1: 5:40pm On May 12, 2020
I’m not Yoruba but how can anyone marry such a dumb lady? Kunle will be just fine cause you’re too evil and stupid to be married . You’re the ungodly Knuckleheads one and already mad, Kunle will be more than okay in Jesus name. Go and die
Re: If You No Run Mad Call Me A Bastard–lady To Man Who Dumped Her After 28 Arbtions by Blessnelly(f): 5:46pm On May 12, 2020
Na karma go reach both of Una.
because of ring, u kill 28+ innocent babies? Bae u wicked! Abi d guy use jazz 4 ur head?
Na God go punish una!
Re: If You No Run Mad Call Me A Bastard–lady To Man Who Dumped Her After 28 Arbtions by davillian(m): 6:21pm On May 12, 2020
Aunty way mumu
Any no get sense...
Anunty way no wise

Oya jobi oloshi
Re: If You No Run Mad Call Me A Bastard–lady To Man Who Dumped Her After 28 Arbtions by Assyria: 6:27pm On May 12, 2020
Re: If You No Run Mad Call Me A Bastard–lady To Man Who Dumped Her After 28 Arbtions by Elton02(m): 6:52pm On May 12, 2020
watin kunle no go see for gate
Re: If You No Run Mad Call Me A Bastard–lady To Man Who Dumped Her After 28 Arbtions by pizzzy(m): 7:33pm On May 12, 2020
Forget the oshi girl you rejected other suitors because of somebody wey say make u abort balle reach 28 times. Now you are ranting up and down when you use elephant � take set trap wetin you think � say e go catch for you?
Re: If You No Run Mad Call Me A Bastard–lady To Man Who Dumped Her After 28 Arbtions by Fasindo: 7:47pm On May 12, 2020
shocked

28+ what? This is terrorism

The girl has actually run mad nd is looking for partner cos its only a madwoman that will kill 28+ of her own children.
Its also only a madwoman that will be deceived by a small boy she senior with 4yrs
Its only a madwoman that will pursue other suitors for a guy he is not sure of off.
Its a only a madwoman would think that a guy will still marry her after committing 28+ abortions, d guy will be scared cos she may have damaged her own womb in d course of d abortion nd may not be able to giv birth again.

Is good as d guy jappa cos a woman that can kill 28+ plus of her own children can easily kill d husband nd his family in one night. The girl is a terrorist

Nothing will happen to the guy, he is a player. God please save us in d hand of abortionist parading as wife materials
Re: If You No Run Mad Call Me A Bastard–lady To Man Who Dumped Her After 28 Arbtions by Tallesty1(m): 8:02pm On May 12, 2020
Another lady has been successfully initiated into Feminism.
Re: If You No Run Mad Call Me A Bastard–lady To Man Who Dumped Her After 28 Arbtions by franklingud(m): 8:34pm On May 12, 2020
Please tell us the part 2..

Part 1 sweet shaa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help a Brother!: Can I Still Marry Her?(Advice only) / Ladies, Why Do You Like These Type Of Guys? / Alleged Bedroom Photo Of Married Actor Prince David Osei & Side Chic Pops Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.