Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Ladies, Why Do You Like These Type Of Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Why Do You Like These Type Of Guys? (4592 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) / 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Why Do You Like These Type Of Guys? by ashewoboy(m): 12:44pm On Aug 14, 2021
Why? answer sincerely.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Like These Type Of Guys? by ashewoboy(m): 12:45pm On Aug 14, 2021
A
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Like These Type Of Guys? by ashewoboy(m): 12:49pm On Aug 14, 2021
Where is ubunja?
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Like These Type Of Guys? by MufasaLion: 12:51pm On Aug 14, 2021
LMAO
So true grin grin grin
Most girls like bad guys just that not all have the heart to bear the burden that comes with it.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Like These Type Of Guys? by IJOBA11: 1:01pm On Aug 14, 2021
ashewoboy:
Where is ubunja?
WHATS THE MEANING OF UBUNJA SEF

ABALADO YOU SELF COME AND TELL US THE MEANING YOUR NAME TOO
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Like These Type Of Guys? by Dliquidmetal(m): 2:24pm On Aug 14, 2021
Those type of guys get them wet instantly shocked
They wont admit it but they love adventurous guys like that,if you are being boring and not giving her a mix of emotions then sorry o.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Like These Type Of Guys? by butterfly777(m): 4:16pm On Aug 14, 2021
Your topic gave wrong impression vthat most ladies are in the mentioned category.

That said, you must remember that we have different type of personalities with their own peculiar tastes. If ladies can date beggers and challenged people, how much more irresponsible men.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Like These Type Of Guys? by butterfly777(m): 4:20pm On Aug 14, 2021
Another popular wrong stereotype is that women (implying that most women) like alpha males/bad boys. Whereas alpha males are just domineering choleric men, who are naturally compatible with gentle/submissive phlegmatic females, which explains the attraction both personalities have for each other.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Like These Type Of Guys? by ashewoboy(m): 4:20pm On Aug 14, 2021
butterfly777:
Your topic gave wrong impression vthat most ladies are in the mentioned category.

That said, you must remember that we have different type of personalities with their own peculiar tastes. If ladies can date beggers and challenged people, how much more ex-convicts?

AWALT.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Like These Type Of Guys? by butterfly777(m): 4:23pm On Aug 14, 2021
ashewoboy:

AWALT.

AWALT does not come to play here. The op is talking about irresponsible men who are not even rich.

Remember hypergamy and success aspects of female attraction.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Like These Type Of Guys? by Danjikanbauchi: 5:06pm On Aug 14, 2021
Walahi ! wink
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Like These Type Of Guys? by TheEnygma(m): 5:07pm On Aug 14, 2021
So true !!!

Ladies often go after the bad useless guys, after he is done using them like thrash, they'll be looking for a simp that will come and collect the leftovers.
That Simp will now have to play the role of the boyfriend and psychologist who will help her to get over the horrors she went through in the hands of the bad ex.

Please , I would like to call on HRH TheGidRedpiller to come to the stage and tell us what he thinks.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Like These Type Of Guys? by ashewoboy(m): 5:47pm On Aug 14, 2021
TheEnygma:
So true !!!

Ladies often go after the bad useless guys, after he is done using them like thrash, they'll be looking for a simp that will come and collect the leftovers.
That Simp will now have to play the role of the boyfriend and psychologist who will help her to get over the horrors she went through in the hands of the bad ex.

Please , I would like to call on HRH TheGidRedpiller to come to the stage and tell us what he thinks.

Ladies like bad guys. they phvck them sillycheesy.
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Like These Type Of Guys? by Premiumwriter2: 6:04pm On Aug 14, 2021
Later dem go enter Facebook group dey complain say why no man wan marry baby mama.

As a guy, if she doesn't give you her best years, you have no business taking care of her in her worst times.

If you no Bleep her, give her belle, no go dey raise another man pikin when de man still de alive.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Like These Type Of Guys? by ashewoboy(m): 7:02pm On Aug 14, 2021
Lalasticlala.
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Like These Type Of Guys? by ashewoboy(m): 7:02pm On Aug 14, 2021
Where are the redpillers?
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Like These Type Of Guys? by ashewoboy(m): 7:03pm On Aug 14, 2021
Missmossy. what is your take on this?
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Like These Type Of Guys? by ashewoboy(m): 7:04pm On Aug 14, 2021
Ishilove, what is your take on this?
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Like These Type Of Guys? by ashewoboy(m): 7:06pm On Aug 14, 2021
Where are the ladies?
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Like These Type Of Guys? by ashewoboy(m): 7:46pm On Aug 14, 2021
Ladies, post something.
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Like These Type Of Guys? by Goodlyhrt(m): 8:57pm On Aug 14, 2021
It doesn't matter.. if you have alot of money, an average female will get this wet for you provided you can guarantee her next meal ticket and other luxuries. Its just basic survival instinct stuffs.

My opinion though.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Like These Type Of Guys? by Ishilove: 9:00pm On Aug 14, 2021
ashewoboy:
Ishilove, what is your take on this?
My take is y'all need to grow up.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Like These Type Of Guys? by bukatyne(f): 9:01pm On Aug 14, 2021
butterfly777:
Another popular wrong stereotype is that women (implying that most women) like alpha males/bad boys. Whereas alpha males are just domineering choleric men, who are naturally compatible with gentle phlegmatic females, which explains the attraction both personalities have for each other.

@bold:

Interesting outlook.

Your observation, analysis or you have data to back it up?

If yes, links would be appreciated.
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Like These Type Of Guys? by ashewoboy(m): 10:34pm On Aug 14, 2021
Ishilove:

My take is y'all need to grow up.

you did not answer the question. why do ladies like these type of guys? especially in your prime. as you dey now, na gentle man you wantcheesy.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Like These Type Of Guys? by ashewoboy(m): 10:36pm On Aug 14, 2021
bukatyne:

@bold:

Interesting outlook.

Your observation, analysis or you have data to back it up?

If yes, links would be appreciated.

what is your own take on the topic?
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Like These Type Of Guys? by bukatyne(f): 10:38pm On Aug 14, 2021
ashewoboy:

what is your own take on the topic?

I can't relate.

I have never fancied 'bad boys' as they have nothing to offer me.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Like These Type Of Guys? by ashewoboy(m): 10:43pm On Aug 14, 2021
bukatyne:

I can't relate.

I have never fancied 'bad boys' as they have nothing to offer me.

Not about you. it's about ladies in general. your friends and the ladies around you. how do you perceive them? do they like bad guys? why do they like bad guys?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Like These Type Of Guys? by Ishilove: 10:44pm On Aug 14, 2021
ashewoboy:

you did not answer the question. why do ladies like these type of guys? especially in your prime. as you dey now, na gentle man you wantcheesy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Like These Type Of Guys? by careytommy37(m): 11:51pm On Aug 14, 2021
Guys download Sperm Wars
You will understand all these and understand what's going on at every stage

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Like These Type Of Guys? by arthurwillia(m): 7:12am On Aug 15, 2021
TheEnygma:
So true !!!

And the simp will still end up being dumped when jungle mature again
It’s a crazy world damn

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Like These Type Of Guys? by ashewoboy(m): 1:09pm On Aug 15, 2021
Ladies. where are you?
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Like These Type Of Guys? by ashewoboy(m): 1:12pm On Aug 15, 2021
Lalasticlala, where are you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Fiancee Came To Live With Me - Then This Happened... / How Do I Woo A Girl I Met On Fb? / Ladies, 5 Rare Types Of Guys You'd Be Lucky To Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.