Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,166 members, 7,957,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:25 AM

Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes (81794 Views)

My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! / She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story / The Consequences Of Late Marriage And Why You Should Marry Early (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes by donkaz2(m): 12:01am On May 21, 2020
She want you to use her for money rituals jokes. I will say its what you have made her become controlling you and giving her everything you have and that she wanted. Stop all that let her leave if she wants to and live a healthy life. Marriage is not by force and d8vorce is not a sin

3 Likes

Re: Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes by dayorich: 12:03am On May 21, 2020
As you ask me now, who I go ask?

Na me born am?

You nor date am take know her behaviour?

I beg park wella and carry your cross because you don carry oooo

ademidedavid:
It's no longer a story that pastors divorce their partners, imams divorce their partners, highly educated people do same and even the so called marriage counsellors are not left out in the order of the day and it has always been a thing of worry for me with the thought that they never loved each other before marriage but getting married has changed my thinking and has made me realised that marriage only takes the grace of God to work out.

I have been married for 3 years with 1 beautiful daughter with a loving wife (maybe before and some years into the marriage). I have always believed that I cannever raise my hand on my woman since my father never did such but I find it hard to believe I did the unimaginable today although It wasn't intentional.

It was due to annoyance after she asked me to stop sitting at home and go work for more money like other men even though I am a federal worker with above 100k monthly income and still do personal work as a civil engineer apart from the federal job despite the lockdown.....

It really got me aggravated because I have been the one fending for the family and the kid for the past 3 years and never asked for a kobo from her.....

Although I have noticed the urge for very flamboyant life style in her lately and has even asked me to get more money at any means, that money is everything in this life even though I have tried telling her its a gradual process, she still doesn't listen and even asked me to raise money for her to travel out of Nigeria.

I have never thought of raising my hands on any woman let alone my wife.....

Please how do I change her sudden mentality towards this sudden extravagant life style because I pray it doesn't lead to something else since I can't do illegal things to acquire the type of wealth she dreams of?
Re: Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes by Ijaya123: 12:08am On May 21, 2020
Another story for the marines.

I think people should just stop replying these kind of stories.
Re: Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes by iamjean(m): 12:09am On May 21, 2020
Omo, this life Shaa, me I have been working since 22 yo, I earn 4 times that amount and still I don't even think I am ready financially for marriage, maybe because I am just 26 now though.

I am constantly thinking of personal development and how to make more money,I don't even have nor keep any girlfriend, I run from girls as if they are plagues.

3 Likes

Re: Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes by covid2019: 12:21am On May 21, 2020
Poorboy:

I like men wey get sense, who you owe are your parents, I doubt if he has a wife like that he can remember to buy anything for his parents.

I repeat young guys try and secure your future even though you are married, investing in a woman is bad business

Some will ask how is it bad business?

If you try all you could to satisfy a greedy woman when it's time to leave, she will leave you to your fate and by that time you won't have anything left with you again, because all your money was been consumed by her.

I was given a marriage list of about 1.5 million just the list only, that's what is delaying me from getting married, what did I do, I paused the marriage.

Now I am building a 5 self-contained rooms for rent, I will finish that before I continue the marriage because I come to realize that for marriage to be successful it's money that drives love now.

Baba, this post of yours sweet me oo.
I have been looking for what to do with some money. Can I see your house design?

You can see a thread I opened earlier.
Re: Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes by FGonline: 12:31am On May 21, 2020
meetme01:
You don F-up. Raising your hands on any woman talkless your wife has degraded you. That's the bitter truth.

Back to the main issue. Your wife needs your unreserved apology. You need remorseful which is through your attitude. Let her know you are deeply sorry.

To her, is she not working? Why have you refused to set her up in a biz? One problem I have realized in today's marriage is, finance. It's really creating a lot of issues in most marriage. As a man, if you earn from three sources, declare only two. Let her know how the money is spent to the last kobo. That was the initial problem, you need to fix that part asap
Nonsense

Infact u are very stupid to pick d fp as to fault op.
Didn't u read what she said.

U just won 4m Nonsenses here.

1 Like

Re: Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes by larryking540: 12:33am On May 21, 2020
ademidedavid:

Yes, she has been listening to how most of her friends have travelled out and seeing them on social media, how they send things home and the others on instagram but are we now running a race? Not that we are doing so badly here in Nigeria.

When I see a lady that can't stay a minute without social media I run as far as my leg can take me , because these type of ladies will compare you with every James,Peter and Paul on the social media,, making life miserable for you

5 Likes

Re: Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes by FGonline: 12:35am On May 21, 2020
LegitGirl:

You’re not a serious person. You’re not the talking type... what are you then, the beating type?

Nonsense and ingredients! Coward!
Nonsense u too

For no reason should u provoke a man to beat u

1 Like

Re: Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes by FGonline: 12:36am On May 21, 2020
ademidedavid:

Not that, just that we stay in a flat and I hate embarrassment in my marriage and she was already raising her voice.....
u did well

1 Like

Re: Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes by ngwababe(f): 12:36am On May 21, 2020
ademidedavid:

Yes, she has been listening to how most of her friends have travelled out and seeing them on social media, how they send things home and the others on instagram but are we now running a race? Not that we are doing so badly here in Nigeria.

Bros, let her visit her family for at least a month.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes by OdenKelechi(m): 12:42am On May 21, 2020
I might end up not getting married like this. Cos all these stories of struggling marriages plus the ones I've seen, I'm tired.

4 Likes

Re: Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes by Monniluv: 12:53am On May 21, 2020
metme01:
You don F-up. Raising your hands on any woman talkless your wife has degraded you. That's the bitter truth.

Back to the main issue. Your wife needs your unreserved apology. You need remorseful which is through your attitude. Let her know you are deeply sorry.

To her, is she not working? Why have you refused to set her up in a biz? One problem I have realized in today's marriage is, finance. It's really creating a lot of issues in most monniluv. As a man, if you earn from three sources, declare only two. Let her know how the money is spent to the last kobo. That was the initial problem, you need to fix that part asap
Re: Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes by ghettochild(m): 12:54am On May 21, 2020
ademidedavid:
It's no longer a story that pastors divorce their partners, imams divorce their partners, highly educated people do same and even the so called marriage counsellors are not left out in the order of the day and it has always been a thing of worry for me with the thought that they never loved each other before marriage but getting married has changed my thinking and has made me realised that marriage only takes the grace of God to work out.

I have been married for 3 years with 1 beautiful daughter with a loving wife (maybe before and some years into the marriage). I have always believed that I cannever raise my hand on my woman since my father never did such but I find it hard to believe I did the unimaginable today although It wasn't intentional.

It was due to annoyance after she asked me to stop sitting at home and go work for more money like other men even though I am a federal worker with above 100k monthly income and still do personal work as a civil engineer apart from the federal job despite the lockdown.....

It really got me aggravated because I have been the one fending for the family and the kid for the past 3 years and never asked for a kobo from her.....

Although I have noticed the urge for very flamboyant life style in her lately and has even asked me to get more money at any means, that money is everything in this life even though I have tried telling her its a gradual process, she still doesn't listen and even asked me to raise money for her to travel out of Nigeria.

I have never thought of raising my hands on any woman let alone my wife.....

Please how do I change her sudden mentality towards this sudden extravagant life style because I pray it doesn't lead to something else since I can't do illegal things to acquire the type of wealth she dreams of?
Tell her u will use her for blood money since she wants u to make more money.
Make she sef go find work o

1 Like

Re: Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes by Stevven(m): 1:00am On May 21, 2020
The way you start a relationship really matters a whole lit, how did you place yourself? Now she has found out you can't afford the lifestyle you promised. Dude it's your opportunity to set the record straight.
Re: Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes by mydeporch(f): 2:37am On May 21, 2020
NaBanga:
So she shouted and instead of shouting back or walking away, you hit her. Nigerian men are very weak vessels. If you don't have the money just say it's not available. If she insists, tell her to make her own. If she continues, ask her to leave. Hitting another human being when your life isn't in danger, is just animal behavior.

This is how they turn the remaining good men to another thing. Women got to thread carefully in marriage. Greediness ain't a good thing. Am amazed at how some are faulting the husband...@Ademidedavid What you wont tolerate at the long run, dont start taking it now. She is exhibiting some characters which you need to be cautious of....@emmaodet and @exc2000 have said my mind.

I do tell my husband anytime we are talking nd he says some women did some crazy things, I would say dy need just one resetting slap. Just as people will be saying men got problems.....av come to realize some women own sef na craze level....if u cant sit down nd reason on ur own, u get people to reason wt u nd u no get am too....people dealing wt u need to wise up.
Just as some women dont have appreciative husbands, we have men too who despite everything, they will still tell you u have done nothing. When we are not in peoples shoes, we dont seem to understand how hurtful berating words could be to an hardworking man.
I only read 2 pages nd I dont like some peoples response....
Op please pick the wise pieces of advice on this ur thread...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:55am On May 21, 2020
meetme01:

Raising your hand to any human being is degrading. Violence is for animals, not humans. Some people show disgust when a man hits a woman, but this same people hit their maids or houseboys. They hit other men when they are provoked. They are animals without knowing it but they think they are gentlemen because they don't hit women. Self control should not be applied when dealing with women alone. It should be applied when dealing with all human beings, even children.

Has she apologized for the abuses he has suffered from her? Abuse is abuse, whether it is verbal or physical.
You can't resolve issues in a marriage when you put all the fault at the feet of a single person.
Re: Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:05am On May 21, 2020
NaBanga:
So she shouted and instead of shouting back or walking away, you hit her. Nigerian men are very weak vessels. If you don't have the money just say it's not available. If she insists, tell her to make her own. If she continues, ask her to leave. Hitting another human being when your life isn't in danger, is just animal behavior.

So, nagging makes a woman a strong vessel?

You people will just come and make some really annoying statements.

She was angry and abused him. He was angry, and he hit her. They were both weak, and gave in to their emotions.

Moreover, hitting a person is not the only weakness a person is capable of when provoked. Walking out on your partner is also a weakness. I have a lot of men like that in my workplace. They prefer to do overtime than to go home because home is hot. They are avoiding confrontation. But does that make them strong? They will tell you that their wives are demons and that if they stay with their wives for a second, they could strangle her. So, they stay until night in the office. Some of them even drive straight to the pub from the office. Anywhere but home. Is that strength?

Please, we should not be too quick to judge others.

1 Like

Re: Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:15am On May 21, 2020
Chiomsies:
Oga,being a real man entails self control, all women are the same o they have power in the mouth and most times don't mean what they say,you should never have raised your hand on a woman,wife or not. That said, please apologize to your wife and have a talk with her,fighting gets you no where and don't be deceived that a another wife will do better.
Please don't lay your hands on. Any woman ever again

Stop encouraging bad behavior. Nagging is bad. You people should stop encouraging women to nag by saying that their power is in their mouths.

What is bad is bad. Abuse is bad, whether it is physical or verbal.

A woman who can't control her mouth is no better than her husband when he beats the hell out of her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes by obstead200(m): 3:18am On May 21, 2020
Oluneutral:

Fine, apologize to her for raising up your hands on her explaining to her that it wasn't intentional that it was out of provocation and calmly tell her that you can't do more than you're already doing presently, so you advise her to spend her money the way she deem fit, afterall, it's her money.
I don't know why people over react to issues. Except the OP has other issues he is not telling us. If not, the solution is simple. Just apologize for hitting her. Then give her the marching orders: if u can't live within the means I have provided for u, there are 2 choices. Either u provide the rest urself or u get the f*CK outta my house- without Ur daughter ooo. If I catch u cheating just to meet up, u will still get the f*CK outta my house.
Sense will just come to her Naturally. Despite all those stupid friends of hers, she can never be deceived about the need to remain married to a good man and have a stable family life. She won't be foolish enough to be a divorcee over something she can avoid. If she decides to leave and marry another man, then know she was never meant for u initially.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:23am On May 21, 2020
koyyess:
Why will you bring your marriage issue to a forum like this, filled with agberos that lack simple home training plus self discipline/control?

Don't you know 99.9% of entities in this forum are from disfunctional homes?

I pity you oo.

If I were your wife and you slapped me, my respect for you will go down to 0%.

There are many ways you can stop your wife from nagging without resorting to violence. Only Apes use violence as a problem solver when they can no longer make use of their brains.

If you want to take advices from unstable entities here who can't even attract a decent girl or build a decent home be prepared to die young.

Good luck.

Imagine. So, a man has to stop a woman from nagging? Are women babies?

If a woman can't control her mouth, or can't find a more peaceful way to resolve issues, why should she expect her husband to meet her agbero method with an angelic face?

A woman who nags would invariably be beaten up one day. If her husband doesn't do it, a total stranger might.

Nagging is bad. There are far more conflict resolutions that women can explore when dealing with relationship conflicts. Nagging escalates conflicts. It causes emotional trauma. When you nag, you worry your husband and take away his ability to think with a clear head.

The worst thing that can happen to a man is to be joined with a nagging wife.

Even the Bible says it is better to live on the rooftop than with such women.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes by Nobody: 3:26am On May 21, 2020
Heheheh....am I the only one that find this funny cheesy

Marriage and its wahala. Guys shine yah eyes well well ooo. So that you won't it get it wrong from the onset. They usually say it's not by beauty but ladies can fake anything including characters though I think it's even safer to marry an 'ugly' (no one is ugly actually) person than to be looking for a 'manmade' damsel.

My advice for guys; I mean we bachelors ooo...make lotta investments; my secret cheesy. Invest, invest and invest like Warren Buffet so that you can relax when they start their usual things. More so, be very very comfortable before tieing that knot. If you're ok, respect will follow. But never raise your hand against a woman; it's a curse of a life time.

Peace! grin
Re: Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes by Nobody: 3:35am On May 21, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Imagine. So, a man has to stop a woman from nagging? Are women babies?

If a woman can't control her mouth, or can't find a more peaceful way to resolve issues, why should she expect her husband to meet her agbero method with an angelic face?

A woman who nags would invariably be beaten up one day. If her husband doesn't do it, a total stranger might.

Nagging is bad. There are far more conflict resolutions that women can explore when dealing with relationship conflicts. Nagging escalates conflicts. It causes emotional trauma. When you nag, you worry your husband and take away his ability to think with a clear head.

The worst thing that can happen to a man is to be joined with a nagging wife.

Even the Bible says it is better to live on the rooftop than with such women.
Bruh, maturity doesn't come with age. Some are actually babies even in their 30s. Women are like schools on their own that a man needs to attend and graduate then you can be sure of your readiness to cope with their tantrums.
It's really not difficult at all...just be sure of your own maturity.

C'est fini je peux sortir!
Sante!
Re: Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes by KanwuliaExtra: 4:20am On May 21, 2020
pDudd:

Callotti the Callo cheesy wink

Chai I don miss you o. How na grin

Indeed!
Which of your online personality am I dealing with? The abusive one or the cowardly one?

Let me give you time to reveal your real agenda.

Welcome!
Re: Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes by juniorstar(m): 4:29am On May 21, 2020
many women dont understand the value of money. They think its just something that grows on ground. you need money to make money, unless you have an idea that is really valuable with the ability to convince people with money to invest in your idea. if you are a salary earner its hard to please your woman except maybe you work in an oil company, a politician , a fraudster or have really gotten to the peak of your career. every woman desires to be comfortable which then depends on her definition of comfort, while others won't make do with just the basic need to live a house over your head, food, clothes while their man strikes for financial progress. I.e They want to be live as if they av arrived at the expense of financial growth.
they want you to spend your monthly income and even borrow thereby living a life of perpetual financial deficit and you begin to wonder why your life isn't moving! zero savings, with maybe a couple of business ideas that would have come to improve your finances had it been your monthly income had been spilling over. and you know what she would blame you and eventually tell you that she regrets marrying you. never please a woman at the expense of your financial growth, live within your income, save, invest it might be slow at first, slow and steady wins d race. dont live superficial lives that will end up attracting women that cant support you desire for financial progress. And to our ladies you cant eat you cake and have it. Encourage your man goal of financial progress cos if you dont you would have yourself to blame. cos he might be able to afford it now but would he be able to afford it in the future. except you dont mind jumping from one man to another

1 Like

Re: Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes by Nobody: 4:48am On May 21, 2020
ademidedavid:

She actually mentioned that its because she depends on my money and she doesn't want my money again, she has been over influenced with these fake ladies making cream online......without wanting to know the real source of their income

Give her a matching order. You are the man of the house. If she wants to go into cream online without selling her body, leave her be and support her. If she nor sell cream for the first 6months, body go tell her.

Also, give her upkeep funds in bulk for the entire month. She will be tempted to waste it in weeks, once she does, let her have nothing for the rest of the month.

Tell her to fall back on her cream business to sustain the family and mean it. She lacks financial management skills. She will change if you start allowing her to handle some financial decisions like managing feeding and upkeep budget for the house monthly.

If you stand your ground for the first two months without doing as if you cannot live without her and trying to over spoil her, she will learn. You are used to taking full responsibility for the family upkeep and going the extra mile in making your family comfortable, sometimes you even paint stories about your reality, making her think it is always easy. If you are worth 100, make her believe it is 70 or 50, that way she will keep her taste at 40 or 60. If you tell her or make her believe it is 300 when it is 70, you will slave to keep up with her taste.

She will get advice that you are being selfish and she go begin change am for you. So you need to check yourself too. She was not so from the beginning I suppose. So, hold a meeting with your self, by your self and with your own mind and tell yourself the truth.

Monitor her online business and if she wants to start sleeping with men for money, you can't stop her. But allow her make a decision on which way to follow. If sleeping with men is her decision. Separate yourself and your kid from her and leave her house, or have her leave the house.

I deliberately allowed my wife carry our house expenses since April cos I have not been paid for two months. Guess what? Where 30k will hardly feed us for a week before now, 5k will feed us for a week now. Although I spent a chunk stocking the house with basics.

My woman spends carefully now because na her money. Me self don adjust my taste, and I often discuss the lessons I am learning from her with her and we laugh over it. She accuses me of been a wasteful spender over the years and not saving for rainy days. I have stopped having HBP simply because I want to give my family the best.

My self-confidence don dey increase because I dey learn from her. And give her exactly what she truly deserves and not what she wants. We keep it as it is, while I go out of my way to spoil her silly at times. But she is learning contentment. Hope you nor dey do side chicks and waste money on strangers only to come here and complain? If she changed suddenly, chances are that she knows, and na why she dey change am. Nobody be fool na.

Mind you, this is the same woman I desperately wanted to divorce in 2017-early 2019, because we had become torn in each other's flesh. What changed? I just stopped caring too much, started acting like a better man and learnt her psychological games. Two can play the game better. Where she deliberately does things that will ordinarily push the old me into anger, the new me keeps calm, analyses her actions/possible intentions and will not play into her hands. I use her intentions to yab her until she almost starts crying. Emotional blackmail nor dey work again. And she no longer knows my next move. I find myself dancing or playing good jamz and singing along, when she expects me to be mad as hell.

If you want to keep me because of money alone submit yourself for ritual money so the family can have a better life, accept the life I can offer at this time while we discuss ideas on how to better our life financially, or get the Bleep out of my life and go meet those better men out there you just recently discovered. I am not holding you. That is my new philosophy and she knows. If she corporates, I will give her mad TLC she won't need 21K diamond rings to make her feel like a woman. And we can build together and buy that for her cos she deserves it.

You should listen to Dale Carnegie's how to win and influence people. It changed my perception of how I was handling things. And believe me when I say that I am now enjoying my marriage because I have developed better people skills.

Develop better people skills, and your wife will humble her self or move out of your life and spare you the stress.

This was what worked for me and all my marital problems disappeared. My baby is even more beautiful than she was few years back because she has peace of mind. Trust it solves your marital problems.

Shalom.

6 Likes

Re: Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes by Deoboss(m): 4:50am On May 21, 2020
OdenKelechi:
I might end up not getting married like this. Cos all these stories of struggling marriages plus the ones I've seen, I'm tired.

Marriage is good only if you meet the right lady for you which is very scarce out there now cause un-realistic expectations from wives nowadays will ruin most marriages

2 Likes

Re: Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes by KanwuliaExtra: 4:57am On May 21, 2020
Tinyemeka:

All fingers are not equal.

All cerebrum do not fire equally.

Please, explain. wink
Re: Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes by coi: 5:13am On May 21, 2020
She is keeping bad friends and got influenced.
Re: Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes by OsuIgboIpob: 5:17am On May 21, 2020
Shinny1:
Please apologize to her and promise her and yourself never to raise your hand on her again...make sure you don't tell her your total income again.. maybe divide it by 3 and tell her one part cos must times we might earn high but after all expenses and saves,you realize that the money is not as big as we think...
Tell her how you want her to cut away from her friends so as to face her marriage...cos they are impacting on her negatively...
This is stupîd!
Always use your brain.

No be to dey always do the bidding of every thing wey get hole in-between legs.

1 Like

Re: Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes by OsuIgboIpob: 5:23am On May 21, 2020
seanwilliam:
imagine somebody you dey feed, cloth, house, sponsor and practically responsible to every of her demands..and yet she still get the audacity to follow you talk anyhow... as I dey read the op post, I just dey put myself in such position, and dey imagine what I'll do to her that she will forever and ever and ever regret in her life.. imagine spending the largest part of the salary you toiled 30 days for on a woman and she is indirectly telling you " what have you done for me"... 30 days of insult you get from your boss, co worker, you denying yourself some life luxuries, u risk your life to go work everyday etc and person still get mouth to tell you say you no try Hahahahahah

I trust the almighty God, he no go give me that kind wife. Cos I dont even want to think of what I'll do for her. ..

This is the solution if I were you ...
1. Start taking overdose of red pills
2. Start reverse psychology on her
3. Spend more on your kiddo
4. Start investing
5. Comot mind for her matter ( if you dont, you go get hypertension)
6. Whenever she picks argument with you, walk out and go lodge outside.

7. Do like you dont care
8. Ignore her antics
9. Never make the mistake of having heart to heart talk with her.cos when a lady starts misbehaving, den no dey hear word..
10. Let her realise her mistakes and come to apologise herself.
11. Make she go out go find work by herself.. cos if you establish her, she no go appreciate..

Most painful words to me this life is make person tell me " what have you done for me " ( saying it directly or indirectly)after I hussle day and night for me and you..and you have the guts to tell me that word?? Even my mama no fit tell me that kind word make I gree , cos she know say I be agbero
You be agbero true true?

Which park u dey load?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes by Fearcom(m): 5:25am On May 21, 2020
meetme01:

To her, is she not working? Why have you refused to set her up in a biz? One problem I have realized in today's marriage is, finance. It's really creating a lot of issues in most marriage. As a man, if you earn from three sources, declare only two. Let her know how the money is spent to the last kobo. That was the initial problem, you need to fix that part asap

Now this is arrant non sense.

@OP.

You did nothing wrong! You're only human and anyone in your shoes would react the exact same way.

Don't let anyone who hasn't walked a mile in your shoes let you think otherwise.

And nobody should think he is immune to being degraded by his wife just because he doesn't raise his hands on her.

Your wife will degrade you whether you're earning 100k or 500k depending on HOW HIGH her materialism is.
Re: Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes by OsuIgboIpob: 5:25am On May 21, 2020
travelland:

You're already getting worked up sir please deal with your anger issues
Why are some people just so stupîd?

Can you comprehend at all?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply)

I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? / I Hit My Husband By Mistake / Nigerian Man Married To 57 Women,150 Grandchildren (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.