Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO (6993 Views)

Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) / Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) / Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Open Letter To Biafran Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by Arrewa: 6:03pm On May 13, 2020
Jakemedg:
Arrewa the actions of those deltan youths is condemnable but why trying to associate it to biafra
ok
Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by Jakemedg(m): 6:03pm On May 13, 2020
abduljabbar4:

I'm very glad that someone is noticing this. While the herdsmen can be troublemakers themselves, I have seen alot of cases where they would be killed in scores with no media attention, then the whole nation cries when they strike back. It happens a lot in Plateau and KaDuna here. Take for example, on the eve of gubernatorial elections last here, they were killed in hundreds (without provocation) by southern Kaduna people. The media payed a blind eye to it until when Elrufai himself stressed the issue. After that, come and see the way our "liberal" brothers were praising the killers despite the corpses of burnt Fulani children being displayed. Nigerians are hypocrites.

Also, there are times when a community would attack and kill members of another community (as it happened recently in Alhambra) over land dispute but in order to cover it up, you will see headlines like (suspected Fulani herdsmen kill dozens in Benue community"
Bro i am a southerner and i agree with you totally but you should nt be dragging southern kaduna and plateau into these
Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by Jakemedg(m): 6:05pm On May 13, 2020
Arrewa:
their action is commendable right?? When they hit back... I will not hesitate to commend them... I just screenshot your comment...

You people should enjoy...
LOL Arrewa i said their actions is condemnable not commendable
Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by Jakemedg(m): 6:07pm On May 13, 2020
Arrewa:
their action is commendable right?? When they hit back... I will not hesitate to commend them... I just screenshot your comment...

You people should enjoy...
calm down and reread my post you can take screenshots
Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by Mrfeel: 6:07pm On May 13, 2020
Arrewa:
That am inciting violence?? Fulani Herdsmen were attacked and their settlement burnt and you don't want me to say anything??

I have been condemning killer herdsmen (bandits) on this forum... And also unmasking the foreigners parading themselves as Nigerians in the south...

You're even calling me a hypocrite... You don't I'm seeing as a liberal man in this forum

Lol look at this one feeling important , continue calling them nigeriens

Your people don't live down south

Igbo's are given you nightmares cause of your hate for them

1 Like

Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by mrvitalis(m): 6:09pm On May 13, 2020
WorWorBoy:

What's the name of the Okrika man?
Chief Frank Opigo Was actually from bayelsa

1 Like

Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by Arrewa: 6:10pm On May 13, 2020
SaintBishop:
I through you claim there are no Fulanis in Southern Nigeria, that the Fulanis herdsmen we see in the south are mostly from Niger republic, so why are you crying all over this thread? or are you a Nigerien?
you should go into all my posts and point out where I say that there's no single fulani man in the south...

What I want you people to know is that 80% of those Abokis in the south are Nigereins

We also have thousands of foreign herdsmen in the south..

But I never told you they're no Hausafulani in the south... I told you they're very few...

Now you people are attacking herdsmen in Delta... We don't know if they're Nigerians or not... But we have to speak out until we confirm that our Nigerian Fulani brothers are safe...

If you catch any fulani man committing crime you are free to take any action not not when they're innocent!
Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by Arrewa: 6:11pm On May 13, 2020
Jakemedg:
LOL Arrewa i said their actions is condemnable not commendable
sorry...I skipped

1 Like

Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by Jakemedg(m): 6:13pm On May 13, 2020
Biafra1stson:

Youroba cannot leave us alone
what do you gain by attaching the biafra tag to the actions of some Deltan youths?
Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by Mrfeel: 6:14pm On May 13, 2020
Jakemedg:
calm down and reread my post you can take screenshots

Why are you massaging this well known bigot Arrewa's ego ? He has an issue with Igbo's let him incite hate amongst his northern people against the Igbo's , what more can they do to the Igbo worse than what they have already since in the 50s till date ?

We have never backed down on a fight we will never bow to anyone but our CHI

1 Like

Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by Jakemedg(m): 6:14pm On May 13, 2020
Arrewa:
sorry...I skipped
No problem

1 Like

Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by Arrewa: 6:17pm On May 13, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Me I also condemn the attacks and I am sure the law enforcement agencies will handle the matter. Personally i don't like people who deliberately cause division and it pains my heart we let petty political practice divide us. The results from marginalization is all these agitations here and there. We call ourselves one yet we practice exclusion and bigotry in politics. As regards the herdsmen men who attacks community, they are in good relations with their Nigerian brothers. Everyone knows what's happening and it will be very difficult for you to convince anyone otherwise. Many years after the civil war, it looks like the people are still fighting. A system that herdsmen will commit a crime and they walk freely, will only breed anger in the society. And lastly, the OP is a mischief maker for associating Biafra to that attack. Tomorrow some people will say there are no Igbos in Delta. But now some youths attacked the herdsmen, its now they are Igbos and Biafra? Propaganda is always used by vengeful people to stir up voilence.
if any Fulani man is caught committing any crime...they should be punished according to the law... If they kill anyone... Then they should be killed too!!

The problem we have in Nigeria is a failed system... People commit crime and get away with it... Which is igniting jungle justice and tribal war...

The stereotype against Fulanis must stop!

We have bad eggs among us just like any other tribe...

We are peace loving people... The only problem with an average fulani man is the inability to easily forgive...

But an average fulani man is peaceful and accommodating!

We are badly stereotyped!!
Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by Mrfeel: 6:19pm On May 13, 2020
SaintBishop:
I through you claim there are no Fulanis in Southern Nigeria, that the Fulanis herdsmen we see in the south are mostly from Niger republic, so why are you crying all over this thread? or are you a Nigerien?

The Arrewa guy is from chad don't mind him grin
Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by Tranquillity360: 6:30pm On May 13, 2020
Arrewa:
you pompous bigotry and tribalism... But always in a hurry to call me out...

No matter how smart and liberal an igbo claim to be... That spirit of bigotry will surely display itself!!

Did you ever see in my post where I said that all herdsmen in the south are Negereins??

You people started this by invading and killing innocent herdsmen in their settlement... I have downloaded the video and sent it to where it will go a long way in reaching our people including our elites....let them see what Igbos are doing to our people

Thank God you all started... So enjoy
So niger delta people are Igbo now.

1 Like

Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by Mrfeel: 6:30pm On May 13, 2020
Arrewa:
if any Fulani man is caught committing any crime...they should be punished according to the law... If they kill anyone... Then they should be killed too!!

The problem we have in Nigeria is a failed system... People commit crime and get away with it... Which is igniting jungle justice and tribal war...

We are peace loving people... The only problem with an average fulani man is the inability to easily forgive...

Boko haram terrorist , Fulani' bandits has been attacking people killing people on daily basis, can you point to any incident where these terrorist and bandits are taking to court and sentenced to death just the way they killed people?

Rather they claim to rehabilitate them and set them free, while petty thieves are dying in prison over petty crimes

Ipob protesters are still in prison since 2012

2 Likes

Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by 9japride(m): 6:31pm On May 13, 2020
Arrewa:

[color=#006600][/color]

As I said earlier I condemn the attack. Your elites should do more in fishing out bad eggs. I have not seen any other tribe in Nigeria causing voilence in another man's land recently. It will take a very long time before the stereotype will stop. The president is not even helping matters. He's body language shows he treats them softly. If it was the Igbos that were the instigators causing crisis in other's people community, by now they will crush them with nuclear bomb.

2 Likes

Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by Jakemedg(m): 6:32pm On May 13, 2020
helinues:
Delta? Biafra?
you're also confused by the caption right?
Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by Jakemedg(m): 6:37pm On May 13, 2020
Biafra1stson:

Youroba cannot leave us alone
weldone for an evil job weldone again i ask you biafran impostor what did you gain by this misleading post?
Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by maiunguwar: 6:49pm On May 13, 2020
Arrewa:
Thank you OP for sharing this video with us...

The media houses and the human right cashivists will unlook this cowardly act of violence, but will find their voices during the reprisal attack this news won't even hit the front page!

This attack on the Fulaniherdsmen will only drive a cycle of more violence that will result in loss of lives and destruction of properties.

Watch the video and see them filled with hate and hungry for destruction!

Thank you OP for sharing this video with us!
The Fulani bastards will be dealt with decisively at the right time
Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by Arrewa: 6:53pm On May 13, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

As I said earlier I condemn the attack. Your elites should do more in fishing out bad eggs. I have not seen any other tribe in Nigeria causing voilence in another man's land recently. It will take a very long time before the stereotype will stop. The president is not even helping matters. He's body language shows he treats them softly. If it was the Igbos that were the instigators causing crisis in other's people community, by now they will crush them with nuclear bomb.
That's why I earlier said that We are suffering from a failed system... Those ones causing trouble are heavily paid by their sponsors...

They don't kill people because they feel like killing people... They kill people because they were paid to do so...

Do you know we have igbo communities in every northern state?? Do you know that we have Igbos and Yorubas here in kano hustling along side our people peacefully??

Do you know that we have igbo and Yoruba kano citizens who are born and brought up here??

Do you know how many igbo friends I have both in Nigeria and Diaspora??

Our problem is the central leadership and the religious and tribal bigots among us...

Am not a tribal bigot in real life...

I'm fighting bigots with bigotry... Making them experience how it feels to stereotype and condemn a whole tribe and region!

1 Like

Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by Arrewa: 6:58pm On May 13, 2020
maiunguwar:
The Fulani bastards will be dealt with decisively at the right time
shut up... See this one!!

Do you think you have the capacity to fight the Fulanis if they are ready for a hit??

Go and read history! Fulani are warriors!

One fulani man has the capacity to conquer a full village in igbo land...

So keep quite and stop hiding behind keyboard and inciting violence as if you can do any shit in real life!
Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 13, 2020
Arrewa:
Thank you OP for sharing this video with us...

The media houses and the human right cashivists will unlook this cowardly act of violence, but will find their voices during the reprisal attack this news won't even hit the front page!

This attack on the Fulaniherdsmen will only drive a cycle of more violence that will result in loss of lives and destruction of properties.

Watch the video and see them filled with hate and hungry for destruction!

Thank you OP for sharing this video with us!

Story and rubbish.

After murdering their people, you want them to romance u.

Fulani herdsmen are terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by Superwave: 7:29pm On May 13, 2020
You pathetic father perish hating on Yoruba. You are pre-doomed to perish in likely manner along with your unborn children and many of your tribesmen. Wetin concern Yoruba with the wretchedness your bigoted life is plagued with. I drink garri with friend fish over the death of over 3 million foolish Igbos, I dey patiently roast my garri in anticipation of the death of the next 3 million fools from your tribe waiting to perish in vain.

WeneDiali:
yoruba muslim vultures don land here already to chop rotten meat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by 9japride(m): 7:31pm On May 13, 2020
Arrewa:
That's why I earlier said that We are suffering from a failed system... Those ones causing trouble are heavily paid by their sponsors...

They don't kill people because they feel like killing people... They kill people because they were paid to do so...

Do you know we have igbo communities in every northern state?? Do you know that we have Igbos and Yorubas here in kano hustling along side our people peacefully??

Do you know that we have igbo and Yoruba kano citizens who are born and brought up here??

Do you know how many igbo friends I have both in Nigeria and Diaspora??

Our problem is the central leadership and the religious and tribal bigots among us...

Am not a tribal bigot in real life...

I'm fighting bigots with bigotry... Making them experience how it feels to stereotype and condemn a whole tribe and region!
[color=#006600][/color]

I understand, the issue of bigotry amongst Nigerians can only be stopped, if the head of the country sees everyone as one. With that, bigotry will die slowly. But if a section feels oppressed, I doubt if the agitations will stop. You think I don't like enjoying myself in the North? But due to the kind of politics we play in Nigeria, I not always comfortable there. Me i don't support bigotry.
Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 13, 2020
Arrewa:
yes Fulani Herdsmen are terrorists... Fulanis terrorise Ojukwu and banter him out of Biafra land...Fulanis made him flee like a cow!!

Fulanis are your nightmare... They're the reason you' people will never smell presidency till Nigeria divide...

So I understand where you are going...

Is that how far your Education had taken you. What Reply.. LMAO

half Education is dangerous.
Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by maiunguwar: 7:39pm On May 13, 2020
Arrewa:
shut up... See this one!!

Do you think you have the capacity to fight the Fulanis if they are ready for a hit??

Go and read history! Fulani are warriors!

One fulani man has the capacity to conquer a full village in igbo land...

So keep quite and stop hiding behind keyboard and inciting violence as if you can do any shit in real life!

Why were they not super warriors before bihari's coming?I bet you the Fulani will be annihilated at the right time.

1 Like

Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by Arrewa: 7:40pm On May 13, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Is that how far your Education had taken you. What Reply.. LMAO

half Education is dangerous.
I'm not educated... In fact you're free to call me illiterate...

But as far you are getting my messages right into your skull.... No problem!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mind Game Played By Northerners Over Southeast On VAT (photo) / APC To Boycott National Dialogue / Atiku Lists His Achievements As Vice President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.