Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,039 members, 7,810,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO (6988 Views)

Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) / Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) / Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Open Letter To Biafran Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by waledeji(m): 7:50pm On May 13, 2020
murphyibiam15:

You're not intelligent..or you're new to nairaland...if not you would have known that OP isn't Igbo and only wanna link Igbos by proxi using Biafra because of a problem that happened in Delta state..

Múrú akó cheesy
Eewo.... Now now you don deny your brother shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 13, 2020
Arrewa:
I'm not educated... In fact you're free to call me illiterate...

But as far you are getting my messages right into your skull.... No problem!

If at all you passed any message.

You are just going off tangent with unnecessary tantrums.
Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by Arrewa: 7:59pm On May 13, 2020
MelesZenawi:

If at all you passed any message.

You are just going off tangent with unnecessary tantrums.
but at least you got my message...
Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 13, 2020
Arrewa:
but at least you got my message...

Sorry I didn't.

I tried to but it was totally Incoherent. That's why I said that half Education is dangerous.
Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by Bekool(m): 8:01pm On May 13, 2020
Arrewa:
Thank you OP for sharing this video with us...

The media houses and the human right cashivists will unlook this cowardly act of violence, but will find their voices during the reprisal attack
this news won't even hit the front page!

This attack on the Fulaniherdsmen will only drive a cycle of more violence that will result in loss of lives and destruction of properties.

Watch the video and see them filled with hate and hungry for destruction!

Thank you OP for sharing this video with us!

Why haven't you and your senior brothers in aso rock condemn and prosecute all those fulaniherdsmen that have been killing and raping innocent people in this community since buhari came to power? There is no way u fulani people can defeat those villagers in their own ancestral land if not for the backing of the Nigerian army.

2 Likes

Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by Arrewa: 8:01pm On May 13, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Sorry I didn't.

I tried to but it was totally Incoherent. That's why I said that half Education is dangerous.
if you don't get my message then try and get even if it's half Education... It will go a long way
Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by Bekool(m): 8:06pm On May 13, 2020
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

Delta State youth destroy Hausa settlement in their state, why are you associating them with Biafra?

I'm from the Niger Delta region and I believe and support Biafra but don't always like the idea that you the Igbos always wanna force us to join or associating our actions to Biafra. We are humans we can deliberately do things on our own way doesn't mean we do it becos of Biafra.

Most times your idealogy of this Biafra struggle makes be feel relenting.

You don't need to bother urself this is a faceless forum am very sure that the op is not even igbo they are just creating this type of posts to drive traffic to this site.
Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by Arrewa: 8:06pm On May 13, 2020
Bekool:

Why haven't you and your senior brothers in aso rock condemn and prosecute all those fulaniherdsmen that have been killing and raping innocent people in this community since buhari came to power? There is no way u fulani people can defeat those villagers in their own ancestral land if not for the backing of the Nigerian army.
So you're trying to tell me that the government is clapping for them abi??

Those bandit that are being killed by soldiers are Aliens abi?? They do commit crime and go into hiding like normal criminals... They have been doing this even before the coming of buhari... During Jonathan regime these same bandit kill people...

What Nigeria need is a serious government that will improve security and smoke them out... Buhari and Jonathan failed on security aspects

2 Likes

Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by 9japride(m): 8:14pm On May 13, 2020
Arrewa:
I personally want this country to divide we have to divide this country for the betterment of our children and grandchildren...

Our children must not pass through this mental torture of being Nigerians... With this level of hate, Nepotism, religious and tribal bigotry...

If the country can't divide then let's come together and push for restructuring!

Nigeria is bleeding
[color=#006600][/color]

I support you. Every region has something, but the political class won't want that to happen. Hate is to much. Its only a good leader that can settle the matter
Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by Smoke55: 8:18pm On May 13, 2020
Arrewa:
Thank you OP for sharing this video with us...

The media houses and the human right cashivists will unlook this cowardly act of violence, but will find their voices during the reprisal attack
this news won't even hit the front page!

This attack on the Fulaniherdsmen will only drive a cycle of more violence that will result in loss of lives and destruction of properties.

Watch the video and see them filled with hate and hungry for destruction!

Thank you OP for sharing this video with us!
you Are The One Going Arround Tell Nairalanders That Those People In The South And East Are Not Nigerians But Nigeriens,u Also Made Us To Believe That Hausa Fulanis In The South Are Mainly Sodiers And Police,so Why Crying Foul Now That Killers Nigerien Immigrant Were Been Attacked?
Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by Arrewa: 8:20pm On May 13, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

I support you. Every region has something, but the political class won't want that to happen. Hate is to much. Its only a good leader that can settle the matter
but we can't just sit and be waiting for good leadership... If we can unite and speak in voice regardless of our religion, tribe or region and push restructuring

The problem with Nigeria is the unity of the Elites and the disunity of the poor masses... Two hungry Nigerians can kill each other over religion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lovely Picture Of A Polish Woman That Married An Imo State Man And Their Kids / VP Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting / Kaduna 2023: Senator Uba Sani Obtains Governorship Expression Of Interest Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.