Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,258 members, 7,811,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO (6994 Views)

Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) / Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) / Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Open Letter To Biafran Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by babasolution: 1:46pm On May 13, 2020
XANDERBOY85:
It's really unforunate that the Fulani that have settled in these places for decades and been living peacefully with the locals are now having to bear the brunt of the anger arising from the murderous activities of their newly arrived kinsmen (some from other West African countries)! I don't think these bastards will go back to the Fulani settlements to carry on with life after a murdering, raping and kidnapping spree!

There's a place on the outskirts of Enugu, where they have that nice beach that students and picnickers go to catch fun. wink There's a Fulani settlement there, and it's been there for decades now. They've lived there peacefully and they even interact with visitors to the beach. I doubt these Fulani will go out and hide in the bushes looking for people to attack! It's the foreigners and newly arrived Fulani that are the problem!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CB42rTb_0l8

quit supporting theses fulanis,they all evil,how come they never call out the evil foreign bandits as you claim,they all evil i repeat
Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by Commonsense99: 1:48pm On May 13, 2020
SILVERLINES:
the Niger Deltans said Igbos betrayed them and here you are saying Niger Deltans betrayed the Igbos. My question to you is who actually betrayed the other?
The yoruba media with the directive of their fulani pay masters formulated the whole scenario, sold the idea of igbo betrayal to the Niger delta, knowing that igbos will retaliate by pointing out the betrayal of Niger Delta.
They now consolidated the format by giving out abandon properties of the igbos to Niger delta to plant a perpetual enemity between the two.

Since then what they do is to keep watering the seed of distrust by misbehaviour like creating monikers on Nairaland to claim South South and jam the head of the two neighbourhood regions together.

What did they benefit? Fulanis and few privileged yorubas went back to corner the Niger delta oil Wells while the owners are made pipeline security men over their own natural resources grin
This is the scenario that made us a pseudo one Nigeria nation.

10 Likes

Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by babasolution: 1:49pm On May 13, 2020
imhotep:
[s][/s]

how is it fake.you lie
Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by Mrfeel: 1:56pm On May 13, 2020
Arrewa:
Thank you for sharing this wonderful video with us... God bless you OP

Why are you thanking the op those are not northern Fulani'/Hausa they are people from Niger republic grin
Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by Biafra1stson: 1:59pm On May 13, 2020
imhotep:
[s][/s]

Youroba cannot leave us alone
Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by limeta(f): 2:26pm On May 13, 2020
XANDERBOY85:
It's really unforunate that the Fulani that have settled in these places for decades and been living peacefully with the locals are now having to bear the brunt of the anger arising from the murderous activities of their newly arrived kinsmen (some from other West African countries)! I don't think these bastards will go back to the Fulani settlements to carry on with life after a murdering, raping and kidnapping spree!

There's a place on the outskirts of Enugu, where they have that nice beach that students and picnickers go to catch fun. wink There's a Fulani settlement there, and it's been there for decades now. They've lived there peacefully and they even interact with visitors to the beach. I doubt these Fulani will go out and hide in the bushes looking for people to attack! It's the foreigners and newly arrived Fulani that are the problem!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CB42rTb_0l8

What a nonsense write up
The fulani agenda is the same
Only you fell for their taqiyya
Ss boys good one am proud of this
The work is not over yet
Do some more
Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by Spice1: 2:27pm On May 13, 2020
OP must be an imbecilic fool for tagging it Biafra

Are you a Propagandist! Anu ọfịa!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by Bede2u(m): 2:54pm On May 13, 2020
SILVERLINES:
the Niger Deltans said Igbos betrayed them and here you are saying Niger Deltans betrayed the Igbos. There is this impression written in our history telling that the Igbos betrayed our people during Biafra war, that the Igbos moved and acquired our lands and properties in the region, example why we have most streets and popular places in Port Harcourt naming after the Igbos.
My question to you is who actually betrayed the other?
you are still going far. Our current issue in nigeria is because we supported gej when other major tribes supported buhari. Why do u think we supported gej?
Kaduna nzeogwu is also from delta and we are still suffering his actions
Is it igbos who also named the governors of river state? They answer igbo names too

3 Likes

Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by mrvitalis(m): 3:20pm On May 13, 2020
SILVERLINES:
the Niger Deltans said Igbos betrayed them and here you are saying Niger Deltans betrayed the Igbos. There is this impression written in our history telling that the Igbos betrayed our people during Biafra war, that the Igbos moved and acquired our lands and properties in the region, example why we have most streets and popular places in Port Harcourt naming after the Igbos.
My question to you is who actually betrayed the other?
Lol streets where names on 3 years ? ...
The question is
Who caused the issue that lead to the war ? ...Niger deltan
Who gave ojukwu advise to go to war ...? King of brass ...ijaw man

Who gave the name Biafra ...okirika man ..
I grew up in Port Harcourt ...and the rule was the first person that build on a street names the street ......igbos built most of today Diobu ...and named it after themselves of their home town ....this names existed before 1967 .....from Nsukka to udi , to emenike , to akokwa to egede to obi to ojoto to obidinaso ...the least is endless

Nigeria promises Niger deltans igbo property and u turned them to abandoned property ...funny thing is the igbos have bought back most of those houses and even more ....my aunty n her husband lost over 8 houses in Calabar ...

How did igbos betray the south South tell me one

1 Like

Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by UnclePati: 3:22pm On May 13, 2020
I am IBO from Delta state and I am 100% Biafran.

My land my people and my language existed b4 Nigeria was discovered and named as a country.

If u say u are not IBO and u are from Anioma pls tell us if the IBO tribal names u bare are religious names.
What ethnic group are u and ur people from
What is the name of your language called
Did your language your land and your people exist b4 Nigeria was created ?

SILVERLINES:
cheesy

Delta State youth destroy Hausa settlement in their state, why are you associating them with Biafra?

I'm from the Niger Delta region and I believe and support Biafra but don't always like the idea that you the Igbos always wanna force us to join or associating our actions to Biafra. We are humans we can deliberately do things on our own way doesn't mean we do it becos of Biafra.

Most times your idealogy of this Biafra struggle makes be feel relenting.

1 Like

Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 13, 2020
mrvitalis:

As Igbo after reading the experience of the Eastern region and Niger Delta betrayal in the Biafra war ....I don't want a country with you guys at all

Igbos are where we are because we decided to fight your battles and u never for one day show appreciation
You should be more worried about the op spreading fake news with Biafra in it, because this news is more harmful to Igbos than ND.
Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by mrvitalis(m): 4:20pm On May 13, 2020
Omofaye1:

You should be more worried about the op spreading fake news with Biafra in it, because this news is more harmful to Igbos than ND.
It's none of your business

1 Like

Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by Arrewa: 4:44pm On May 13, 2020
Commonsense99:

The yoruba media with the directive of their fulani pay masters formulated the whole scenario, sold the idea of igbo betrayal to the Niger delta, knowing that igbos will retaliate by pointing out the betrayal of Niger Delta.
They now consolidated the format by giving out abandon properties of the igbos to Niger delta to plant a perpetual enemity between the two.

Since then what they do is to keep watering the seed of distrust by misbehaviour like creating monikers on Nairaland to claim South South and jam the head of the two neighbourhood regions together.

What did they benefit? Fulanis and few privileged yorubas went back to corner the Niger delta oil Wells while the owners are made pipeline security men over their own natural resources grin
This is the scenario that made us a pseudo one Nigeria nation.
it happened live in Okpanam... We lost 2 herdsmen and 4 cows were stolen
Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by WorWorBoy: 4:45pm On May 13, 2020
mrvitalis:

Lol streets where names on 3 years ? ...
The question is
Who caused the issue that lead to the war ? ...Niger deltan
Who gave ojukwu advise to go to war ...? King of brass ...ijaw man

Who gave the name Biafra ...okirika man ..
I grew up in Port Harcourt ...and the rule was the first person that build on a street names the street ......igbos built most of today Diobu ...and named it after themselves of their home town ....this names existed before 1967 .....from Nsukka to udi , to emenike , to akokwa to egede to obi to ojoto to obidinaso ...the least is endless

Nigeria promises Niger deltans igbo property and u turned them to abandoned property ...funny thing is the igbos have bought back most of those houses and even more ....my aunty n her husband lost over 8 houses in Calabar ...

How did igbos betray the south South tell me one

What's the name of the Okrika man?

4 Likes

Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by Arrewa: 4:45pm On May 13, 2020
WeneDiali:
yoruba muslim vultures don land here already to chop rotten meat.
you people should enjoy... This is not the first you've been attacking and killing our people
Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 13, 2020
mrvitalis:
It's none of your business
Yep!
You are right it not.
Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by Arrewa: 4:53pm On May 13, 2020
Jmk9292:
Junk reportage and journalism ....
..This is Nigeria
it happened live in Delta State... Killing 2 herdsmen and stealing 4 cows
Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by abduljabbar4(m): 5:04pm On May 13, 2020
Arrewa:
Thank you OP for sharing this video with us...

The media houses and the human right cashivists will unlook this cowardly act of violence, but will find their voices during the reprisal attack this news won't even hit the front page!

This attack on the Fulaniherdsmen will only drive a cycle of more violence that will result in loss of lives and destruction of properties.

Watch the video and see them filled with hate

Thank you OP for sharing this video with us!

I'm very glad that someone is noticing this. While the herdsmen can be troublemakers themselves, I have seen alot of cases where they would be killed in scores with no media attention, then the whole nation cries when they strike back. It happens a lot in Plateau and KaDuna here. Take for example, on the eve of gubernatorial elections last here, they were killed in hundreds (without provocation) by southern Kaduna people. The media payed a blind eye to it until when Elrufai himself stressed the issue. After that, come and see the way our "liberal" brothers were praising the killers despite the corpses of burnt Fulani children being displayed. Nigerians are hypocrites.

Also, there are times when a community would attack and kill members of another community (as it happened recently in Alhambra) over land dispute but in order to cover it up, you will see headlines like (suspected Fulani herdsmen kill dozens in Benue community"

1 Like

Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by Mrfeel: 5:08pm On May 13, 2020
Arrewa:
you people should enjoy... This is not the first you've been attacking and killing our people
They are your people now? Not people from Niger republic as you have been claiming for the past 2 weeks ?

I'm sure you are from chad

1 Like

Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by 9japride(m): 5:12pm On May 13, 2020
Mrfeel:

They are your people now? Not people from Niger republic as you have been claiming for the past 2 weeks ?

I'm sure you are from chad
[color=#006600][/color]

Don't mind that hypocrite and agent of propaganda. They can lie and are very vengeful. I pity any southerner eating food close to such elements.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by Arrewa: 5:15pm On May 13, 2020
abduljabbar4:

I'm very glad that someone is noticing this. While the herdsmen can be troublemakers themselves, I have seen alot of cases where they would be killed in scores with no media attention, then the whole nation cries when they strike back. It happens a lot in Plateau and KaDuna here. Take for example, on the eve of gubernatorial elections last here, they were killed in hundreds (without provocation) by southern Kaduna people. The media payed a blind eye to it until when Elrufai himself stressed the issue. After that, come and see the way our "liberal" brothers were praising the killers despite the corpses of burnt Fulani children being displayed. Nigerians are hypocrites.

Also, there are times when a community would attack and kill members of another community (as it happened recently in Alhambra) over land dispute but in order to cover it up, you will see headlines like (suspected Fulani herdsmen kill dozens in Benue community"
Southerners own the media... They decided what they want the people to know... But thank Our people are now investing in media.... Couple with the new Generation of Hausafulani exposure to the internet...

We are gradually getting things right... Just that it will take time to normalize the Damage!!
Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by Arrewa: 5:20pm On May 13, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Don't mind that hypocrite and agent of propaganda. They can lie and are very vengeful. I pity any southerner eating food close to such elements.
you pompous bigotry and tribalism... But always in a hurry to call me out...

No matter how smart and liberal an igbo claim to be... That spirit of bigotry will surely display itself!!

Did you ever see in my post where I said that all herdsmen in the south are Negereins??

You people started this by invading and killing innocent herdsmen in their settlement... I have downloaded the video and sent it to where it will go a long way in reaching our people including our elites....let them see what Igbos are doing to our people

Thank God you all started... So enjoy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by 9japride(m): 5:27pm On May 13, 2020
Arrewa:

No matter how smart and liberal an igbo claim to be... That spirit of bigotry will surely display itself!!

Did you ever see in my post where I said that all herdsmen in the south are Negereins??

You people started by invading and killing innocent herdsmen in their settlement... I have downloaded the video and sent to where it will go a long way in reaching our people including our elites....let them see what Igbos are doing to our people...

Thank God you started it
[color=#006600][/color]

I condemn the attacks and nobody killed anyone. You are just trying to cause crisis where there is none. I have never seen you condemning herdsnen attacks on innocent villagers, rather you will say they are not Nigerians. Your plans is to make sure northerners attack the Igbos which you are very eager to do joyfully. You are well known bigot in this forum, always excusing your friends the fulani herdsmen from atrocities. I doubt if you are a northerner? What unite you with them is religion and I believe you are a true Moslem who preach peace. But your actions are always vengeful and full of bigotry. Always inciting hatred and division.

2 Likes

Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by efighter: 5:33pm On May 13, 2020
WeneDiali:
yoruba muslim vultures don land here already to chop rotten meat.

Yes, the Vultures that ate the corpse of three million Biafrans sacrificed by Ojukwu to the Yoruba gods of Ogun, Sango, Obatala, Osun and Esu Odara

1 Like

Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by Jmk9292(m): 5:38pm On May 13, 2020
Arrewa:
it happened live in Delta State... Killing 2 herdsmen and stealing 4 cows
.......And the best of captions has to be "Biafran youths" right?
Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by Arrewa: 5:40pm On May 13, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

I condemn the attacks and nobody killed anyone. You are just trying to cause crisis where there is none. I have never seen you condemning herdsnen attacks on innocent villagers, rather you will say they are not Nigerians. Your plans is to make sure northerners attack the Igbos which you are very eager to do joyfully. You are well known in this forum, always excusing your friends the fulani herdsmen from atrocities. I doubt if you are a northerner? What unite you with them is religion and I believe you are a true Moslem who preach peace. But your actions are always vengeful and full of bigotry. Always inciting hatred and division.
That am inciting violence?? Fulani Herdsmen were attacked and their settlement burnt and you don't want me to say anything??

I have been condemning killer herdsmen (bandits) on this forum... And also unmasking the foreigners parading themselves as Nigerians in the south...

You're even calling me a hypocrite... You don't I'm seeing as a liberal man in this forum
Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by SaintBishop: 5:53pm On May 13, 2020
Arrewa:
That am inciting violence?? Fulani Herdsmen were attacked and their settlement burnt and you don't want me to say anything??

I have been condemning killer herdsmen (bandits) on this forum... And also unmasking the foreigners parading themselves as Nigerians in the south...

You're even calling me a hypocrite... You don't I'm seeing as a liberal man in this forum
I through you claim there are no Fulanis in Southern Nigeria, that the Fulanis herdsmen we see in the south are mostly from Niger republic, so why are you crying all over this thread? or are you a Nigerien?

1 Like

Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by Jakemedg(m): 5:54pm On May 13, 2020
Arrewa:
Thank you OP for sharing this video with us...

The media houses and the human right cashivists will unlook this cowardly act of violence, but will find their voices during the reprisal attack this news won't even hit the front page!

This attack on the Fulaniherdsmen will only drive a cycle of more violence that will result in loss of lives and destruction of properties.

Watch the video and see them filled with hate and hungry for destruction!

Thank you OP for sharing this video with us!
Arrewa the actions of those deltan youths is condemnable but why trying to associate it to biafra
Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by 9japride(m): 5:56pm On May 13, 2020
Arrewa:

[color=#006600][/color]

Me I also condemn the attacks and I am sure the law enforcement agencies will handle the matter. Personally i don't like people who deliberately cause division and it pains my heart we let petty political practice divide us. The results from marginalization is all these agitations here and there. We call ourselves one yet we practice exclusion and bigotry in politics. As regards the herdsmen men who attacks community, they are in good relations with their Nigerian brothers. Everyone knows what's happening and it will be very difficult for you to convince anyone otherwise. Many years after the civil war, it looks like the people are still fighting. A system that herdsmen will commit a crime and they walk freely, will only breed anger in the society. And lastly, the OP is a mischief maker for associating Biafra to that attack. Tomorrow some people will say there are no Igbos in Delta. But now some youths attacked the herdsmen, its now they are Igbos and Biafra? Propaganda is always used by vengeful people to stir up voilence.
Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by Jakemedg(m): 5:57pm On May 13, 2020
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

Delta State youth destroy Hausa settlement in their state, why are you associating them with Biafra?

I'm from the Niger Delta region and I believe and support Biafra but don't always like the idea that you the Igbos always wanna force us to join or associating our actions to Biafra. We are humans we can deliberately do things on our own way doesn't mean we do it becos of Biafra.

Most times your idealogy of this Biafra struggle makes be feel relenting.
biafra1st son isn't an igbo
Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by Mrfeel: 5:58pm On May 13, 2020
Arrewa:

You people started this by invading and killing innocent herdsmen in their settlement... I have downloaded the video and sent it to where it will go a long way in reaching our people including our elites....let them see what Igbos are doing to our people

Thank God you all started... So enjoy

Hahaha arrewa Arrewa you are a funny hypocritical lying bigot a sadist propagandist

In your own words there are no Hausa/Fulani down south but nigeriens the only true hause/Fulani you have met down south were in barracks

If you like send the video to buhari and all northern leaders who are sponsoring boko haram and fulani bandits tell them Igbo's are attacking Fulani's in Delta

As you claim you have fertile lands up north and you feed the nation, feed your cows up north , the little unfertile lands we have here is not for for cow

Be careful

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mind Game Played By Northerners Over Southeast On VAT (photo) / What Do You Think Of Malam Nuhu Ribadu? / 2019: APC To Commence Screening Of Aspirants Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.