Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,082 members, 7,811,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO (6989 Views)

Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) / Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) / Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Open Letter To Biafran Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by WeneDiali: 8:27pm On May 13, 2020
Superwave:
You pathetic father perish hating on Yoruba. You are pre-doomed to perish in likely manner along with your unborn children and many of your tribesmen. Wetin concern Yoruba with the wretchedness your bigoted life is plagued with. I drink garri with friend fish over the death of over 3 million foolish Igbos, I dey patiently roast my garri in anticipation of the death of the next 3 million fools from your tribe waiting to perish in vain.

Emotional poverty-striken muslim yorubaman. You for carry bomb blow yourself na. grin

I dey enjoy as hate wan blow your brain to pieces.
Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by EzeNdiAra: 9:44pm On May 13, 2020
Fulani don't build house, there system of living is a crime in 21st century.

For these people mind now them don burn house

1 Like

Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by EzeNdiAra: 9:50pm On May 13, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6msiKwOjiLk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6qPH0L5xcc

Fulani jihadist herdsmen should leave if they can't live properly.
Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by Unik3030: 10:31pm On May 13, 2020
mrvitalis:

As Igbo after reading the experience of the Eastern region and Niger Delta betrayal in the Biafra war ....I don't want a country with you guys at all

Igbos are where we are because we decided to fight your battles and u never for one day show appreciation
how did u help them to fight their battle?
u added to their miseries because Igbos killed Isaac baro dream of independence,u thwarted his dreams n locked him up because he talked about seccesion while u were ruling .

It is the Igbos that betrayed ND n that's what made Isaac baro to fight on Nigeria's side when he was released.what u people don't want Niger Delta to do to u,u wanted to do it to Nigeria n I got your fingers burnt
Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by Unik3030: 10:34pm On May 13, 2020
Commonsense99:

The yoruba media with the directive of their fulani pay masters formulated the whole scenario, sold the idea of igbo betrayal to the Niger delta, knowing that igbos will retaliate by pointing out the betrayal of Niger Delta.
They now consolidated the format by giving out abandon properties of the igbos to Niger delta to plant a perpetual enemity between the two.

Since then what they do is to keep watering the seed of distrust by misbehaviour like creating monikers on Nairaland to claim South South and jam the head of the two neighbourhood regions together.

What did they benefit? Fulanis and few privileged yorubas went back to corner the Niger delta oil Wells while the owners are made pipeline security men over their own natural resources grin
This is the scenario that made us a pseudo one Nigeria nation.
u can't even lie to safe your face,u mean it is the Yorubas that siezed the properties of d Igbos in SS?

it's like your default setting is "Yoruba".... anything anybody says u must link it to Yoruba when it is crystal clear it's between SS n se.

1 Like

Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by ludd2018: 10:35pm On May 13, 2020
Arrewa:
Thank you OP for sharing this video with us...

The media houses and the human right cashivists will unlook this cowardly act of violence, but will find their voices during the reprisal attack
this news won't even hit the front page!

This attack on the Fulaniherdsmen will only drive a cycle of more violence that will result in loss of lives and destruction of properties.

Watch the video and see them filled with hate and hungry for destruction!

Thank you OP for sharing this video with us!

So you w want fulanis to continue killing others ? No monopoly of violence
Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by mrvitalis(m): 1:53am On May 14, 2020
Unik3030:
how did u help them to fight their battle?
u added to their miseries because Igbos killed Isaac baro dream of independence,u thwarted his dreams n locked him up because he talked about seccesion while u were ruling .

It is the Igbos that betrayed ND n that's what made Isaac baro to fight on Nigeria's side when he was released.what u people don't want Niger Delta to do to u,u wanted to do it to Nigeria n I got your fingers burnt
There is a right way to do succession ...the people must give u their vote .......
Every eastern region rep gave the node

It was held in mbaise ...ahara convention

Who backed borro ....borro is just a kanu that picked up arms no one take them serious
Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by BeerParlour: 2:42am On May 14, 2020
Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by BeerParlour: 3:17am On May 14, 2020
Arrewa:
[s]Thank you OP for sharing this video with us...

The media houses and the human right cashivists will unlook this cowardly act of violence, but will find their voices during the reprisal attack

This attack on the Fulaniherdsmen will only drive a cycle of more violence that will result in loss of lives and destruction of properties.

Thank you OP for sharing this video with us![/s]
Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by 9japride(m): 3:19am On May 14, 2020
Arrewa:
but we can't just sit and be waiting for good leadership... If we can unite and speak in voice regardless of our religion, tribe or region and push restructuring

The problem with Nigeria is the unity of the Elites and the disunity of the poor masses... Two hungry Nigerians can kill each other over religion
[color=#006600][/color]

It's only during election the citizens can change things. But I doubt if there will be any change in 2023 because we so deep inside shit. But with gradual sensitization of the people about good governance and uplifting people from illiteracy, that's when things can turn around for better.

1 Like

Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by BeerParlour: 3:22am On May 14, 2020
XANDERBOY85:
It's really unforunate that the Fulani that have settled in these places for decades and been living peacefully with the locals are now having to bear the brunt of the anger arising from the murderous activities of their newly arrived kinsmen (some from other West African countries)! I don't think these bastards will go back to the Fulani settlements to carry on with life after a murdering, raping and kidnapping spree!

There's a place on the outskirts of Enugu, where they have that nice beach that students and picnickers go to catch fun. wink There's a Fulani settlement there, and it's been there for decades now. They've lived there peacefully and they even interact with visitors to the beach. I doubt these Fulani will go out and hide in the bushes looking for people to attack! It's the foreigners and newly arrived Fulani that are the problem!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CB42rTb_0l8

Why must Fulani people live in Bush/forest?
Why can't they live in open places?
They will be kicked out from those settlements if Fulani Jihadist herdsmen keep slaughtering Enugu people
Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by BeerParlour: 3:26am On May 14, 2020
Ardar:

Honestly the op is sick in the head for posting this video and saying it was done by biafrans which automatically will be interpreted as igbos while it was really done by deltans.

Thank you for being truthful, I for one is against the minorities in the south joining biafra. Every body should carry their cross so if those northerners want to use this video to start their madness in the north, they should bear in mind that deltans are the culprits not igbos.

Whether Igbos or Deltans
Everyone na Igbo o.
If they start killing then they put Hausa/Fulani all over Nigeria in Danger.

This is not early 2000 when we're all not closer to info about Nigeria.
Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by BeerParlour: 3:28am On May 14, 2020
Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by BeerParlour: 3:32am On May 14, 2020
hammerP:
FULANI RAPED SEVERAL WOMEN AND REFUSED TO RETURN THEM TO THEIR FAMILY.

THE NIGERIA ARMY PROVIDED FULANI PROTECTION AGAINST THE VILLAGERS AND DID NOTHING TO GET BACK THE WOMEN TAKEN AND RAPED BY FULANI.

THE SETTLEMENT WAS ABANDONED AS THE FULANI HAVE GONE INTO HIDING IN THE FOREST AREA.

THERE ARE NO GOOD FULANI, ALL OF THEM COME WITH EVIL INTENTION OF TAKING OVER PEOPLE LAND.

THIS LEADS TO RAPE AND MURDER.

You're right

Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by BeerParlour: 3:35am On May 14, 2020
Arrewa:
[s]Southerners own the media... They decided what they want the people to know... But thank Our people are now investing in media.... ssbbw Couple with the new Generation of Hausafulani exposure to the internet...

We are gradually getting things right... Just that it will take time to normalize the Damage!! [/s]
Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by NaMeAboki: 4:08am On May 14, 2020
When the Fulani take revenge nobody should say even pim!
Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by Fatimaade: 4:10am On May 14, 2020
WeneDiali:

Emotional poverty-striken muslim yorubaman. You for carry bomb blow yourself na. grin

I dey enjoy as hate wan blow your brain to pieces.

Rip to NNAMDI keni
Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by Yankee101: 4:50am On May 14, 2020
babasolution:

quit supporting theses fulanis,they all evil,how come they never call out the evil foreign bandits as you claim,they all evil i repeat

Can you judge an entire people via stereotypes?

Are all igbo money hungry?
Are all niger deltans lazy?
Are all yourubas dirty?
Are all hausa illiterate?
Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by MasterKernel: 5:29am On May 14, 2020
Arrewa:

The question begging for answers is what did they do? Ravaging community farm land. That's the work of Fulani herdman in the South.
Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by MichaelDuf: 6:02am On May 14, 2020
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

Delta State youth destroy Hausa settlement in their state, why are you associating them with Biafra?

I'm from the Niger Delta region and I believe and support Biafra but don't always like the idea that you the Igbos always wanna force us to join or associating our actions to Biafra. We are humans we can deliberately do things on our own way doesn't mean we do it becos of Biafra.

Most times your idealogy of this Biafra struggle makes me feel relenting.

Idiot. What has being with Nigeria given you?
Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by TabletMan: 8:12am On May 14, 2020
Arrewa:

I thought the youths in the video are doing their own reprisal attack for the death in their community?
Or did they just wake up and started attacking fulani settlement?
Why are you even supporting the fulani to attack back instead of them to make peace with their host community since they are the defaulters of peace?
You must be terrorist pretending to be sound logical.
Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by SSBBW: 8:20am On May 14, 2020
TabletMan:
I thought the youths in the video are doing their own reprisal attack for the death in their community?
Or did they just wake up and started attacking fulani settlement?
Why are you even supporting the fulani to attack back instead of them to make peace with their host community since they are the defaulters of peace?
You must be terrorist pretending to be sound logical.

He's a terrorist sympathizer, he has never condemn Fulani attack for one day, all he do it deny the attack and defend them
Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by RTSC: 8:31am On May 14, 2020
Many igbos don't have sense.
What is the meaning of this thread?

Putting your people in danger for something that does not concern them.
Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by 9japride(m): 8:38am On May 14, 2020
RTSC:
Many igbos don't have sense.
What is the meaning of this thread?

Putting your people in danger for something that does not concern them.
[color=#006600][/color]

Clap for yourself. Is it Japanese that are associated with Biafra? Why will the evil OP label the youths Biafra? Because they are Igbos. Yet you didn't see anything wrong in what the OP did, which he's evil plan is for north to retaliate. I don't know were you come from, but if there is any crises it will definitely consume everyone. Do please be logical in your reasoning. Is same you that will say there are no Igbos in south south.
Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by abduljabbar4(m): 10:09am On May 14, 2020
Jakemedg:
Bro i am a southerner and i agree with you totally but you should nt be dragging southern kaduna and plateau into these

I live in kaduna and I was stayed in plateau so naturally I will be much more familiar with the situations over there. You only hear about attacks against Fulani herdsmen on local radio stations and a few newspapers but once they strike back (or look for trouble like they occassusually do) the entire country goes on fire.
Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by RTSC: 4:28pm On May 14, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Clap for yourself. Is it Japanese that are associated with Biafra? Why will the evil OP label the youths Biafra? Because they are Igbos. Yet you didn't see anything wrong in what the OP did, which he's evil plan is for north to retaliate. I don't know were you come from, but if there is any crises it will definitely consume everyone. Do please be logical in your reasoning. Is same you that will say there are no Igbos in south south.
It seems you have not learnt from kaduna Nzeogwu.
Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by Jakemedg(m): 4:45pm On May 14, 2020
abduljabbar4:

I live in kaduna and I was stayed in plateau so naturally I will be much more familiar with the situations over there. You only hear about attacks against Fulani herdsmen on local radio stations and a few newspapers but once they strike back (or look for trouble like they occassusually do) the entire country goes on fire.
I live in kaduna also that is why i am familiar with happenings in kaduna state
Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by SouthNigerian: 4:46pm On May 14, 2020
Biafra1stson:

This kind of tribalism does not exist on Facebook except nairaland why
Cos Nairaland is filled with faceless imposters.
Re: Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO by 9japride(m): 5:22pm On May 14, 2020
RTSC:

It seems you have not learnt from kaduna Nzeogwu.
[color=#006600][/color]

Please what's your point? A mischievous OP labeled the youths Biafra just to endanger the lives of law abiding people in the northern region and I am trying to correct the wrong impression. And you said we have not learnt our lesson? How?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lovely Picture Of A Polish Woman That Married An Imo State Man And Their Kids / Enugu Government To Train 500 Youths In Programming And Product Design / Kaduna 2023: Senator Uba Sani Obtains Governorship Expression Of Interest Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.