Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,228 members, 7,953,867 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:00 AM

I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) (84937 Views)

HELP!!! My Baby Mama Doesn't Want Me Near My Son / Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? / Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) by Dextre(m): 7:47am On May 16, 2020
obentenyson:
. am talking from experience before because have handled one before. and if its a cobra, no matter how small it is, it won't be easy for him to kill. more over cobras usually hunt In the day not at night.

Oh,okay
Re: I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) by SirMichael1: 9:08am On May 16, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl, is everything okay with you? In 2 days you've shared 61 posts. Shey kosi?
Re: I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) by SirMichael1: 10:46am On May 16, 2020
SirMichael1:
UyaiIncomparabl, is everything okay with you? In 2 days you've shared 61 posts. Shey kosi?
Oh, you've been banned. cheesy cheesy Atleast we'll have sanity here for weeks.
Re: I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) by Holymann(m): 11:21am On May 16, 2020
obentenyson:
black mamba is not even in this part of the country. its usually found in east n South. African country. and black mambas are not black. they are dark gray n some of them are brown. they're called black mamba because of the colour inside their mouth not for their skin
I know black mambas are not black, that snake looks grey to me.
About the location thing is something I've never believed.
Someone in Nigeria has killed a certain vine snake that was supposed to be found in North America alone.
The short snouted grass snake below was killed in Nigeria and posted here a few weeks ago, it's supposed to be found the the very bottom of the continent

Re: I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) by IamPlato(m): 2:07pm On May 16, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
E don be for you. cheesy

Do you live around a bushy area?
i Need Online Business Ideas, which One Are You Into
Re: I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) by Shhhh01(f): 4:50pm On May 16, 2020
Designer123:
Early this morning (around 12:02 am), I saw this snake on my lobby close to my toilet. I don't know where it came out from but there is a hole on my toilet where I usually see cockroaches. There is also an ant hole close to the toilet door. I don't know if it came out from any of those holes.

Also, does any one know the characteristics of this snake? Is it poisonous?

Do you think the snake offspring will be in my house?

This is the first time I am seeing snake in my house (the house is 11 years old). What can I use to repel snakes around my house?

Please help, I really need to address this. There is a 3weeks old baby on the other apartment. Thanks.
Plant Lemongrass, Garlic, Keep Chickens. All dese were found on google. Ask google for more not nairaland sir.
Re: I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) by ablemachine(m): 8:49pm On May 16, 2020
grin Cos you know very little of how nature works. But do better when you know better.

Tabletuner:

Please who allowed this kind people to register on nairaland?
Re: I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) by TheOnlyUyai(f): 4:51pm On May 17, 2020
IamPlato:
i Need Online Business Ideas, which One Are You Into

Forex. Bitcoin.

2 Likes

Re: I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) by IamPlato(m): 6:17pm On May 17, 2020
TheOnlyUyai:

Forex. Bitcoin.

Whats The Risk Rate?
I Heard Its Suicidal
Re: I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) by IamPlato(m): 7:56pm On May 17, 2020
TheOnlyUyai:

Forex. Bitcoin.
Fans grin see Mouth

Fans kor Bulb ni

Vikky Take Down That Picture Now, you Look Like A Witch that Holy Ghost Fire Consumed angry
Re: I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) by Ishilove: 8:44pm On May 17, 2020
TheOnlyUyai:

Forex. Bitcoin.
Wetin do your other moniker?
Re: I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) by TheOnlyUyai(f): 2:46am On May 18, 2020
Ishilove:

Wetin do your other moniker?

Them ban am. angry
Re: I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) by TheOnlyUyai(f): 2:53am On May 18, 2020
IamPlato:

Whats The Risk Rate?

I Heard Its Suicidal

Lol.
Re: I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) by Ishilove: 6:51am On May 18, 2020
TheOnlyUyai:

Them ban am. angry

Let me guess. On that thread with crackhaus? cheesy
Re: I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) by crackland: 6:55am On May 18, 2020
Ishilove:

Let me guess. On that thread with crackhaus? cheesy
See rhetorical question.. as if you didn't have something to do with it
Re: I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) by Ishilove: 7:07am On May 18, 2020
crackland:

See rhetorical question.. as if you didn't have something to do with it
And how, pray tell, did j have anything to do with it?
Re: I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) by crackland: 7:14am On May 18, 2020
Ishilove:

And how, pray tell, did j have anything to do with it?
I don't even care sef, don't mind me.
Re: I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) by IamPlato(m): 7:53am On May 18, 2020
Re: I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) by uzochinedu: 9:10am On May 30, 2020
James4bright:

Lmao. Nigerians sha. Even experts who hunt these snakes periodically, can't identify them sometimes.

You've probably just seen these snakes on Nat Geo Wild, and nothing else. See how you are acting like you can identify those snakes with your eyes closed. Even the picture isn't clear enough. Send this to an expert, he'd probably tell you the picture isn't clear enough. Chai, Nigerians. You even talked about it's head, like you can see it well. Lol.

Okay, what snake is that then? Mr Snake expert. Lmao

You are pained
Re: I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) by James4bright(m): 9:16am On May 30, 2020
uzochinedu:

You are pained

Ignorant people don't answer questions, they look for better ways to get around it.
Re: I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) by sylve11: 9:43pm On Jun 28, 2021
Holymann:

I know black mambas are not black, that snake looks grey to me.
About the location thing is something I've never believed.
Someone in Nigeria has killed a certain vine snake that was supposed to be found in North America alone.
The short snouted grass snake below was killed in Nigeria and posted here a few weeks ago, it's supposed to be found the the very bottom of the continent

Much in my current location. cool
Re: I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) by Unyione: 5:45am On Aug 25, 2021
Designer123:
Early this morning (around 12:02 am), I saw this snake on my lobby close to my toilet. I don't know where it came out from but there is a hole on my toilet where I usually see cockroaches. There is also an ant hole close to the toilet door. I don't know if it came out from any of those holes.

Also, does any one know the characteristics of this snake? Is it poisonous?

Do you think the snake offspring will be in my house?

This is the first time I am seeing snake in my house (the house is 11 years old). What can I use to repel snakes around my house?

Please help, I really need to address this. There is a 3weeks old baby on the other apartment. Thanks.

Please I need help. I am currently experiencing this. I went to use the toilet this morning and when I flushed I noticed a black tail dangling.

I can't even try to kill it now because these 'NEPA' people have ceased the light and I can't use torch for this kind of thing.

Please is there an easy way?
Re: I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) by guidsy(m): 12:17am On Sep 23, 2021
Today's world presents us with a lot of technological improvements which also includes the way we build our sewage systems where you don't need to dig a soak-away or septic tank that breeds mosquitos or cockroaches.

We always advice property owners to install a biodigester which is very convenient, efficient and requires very little space to setup.

There's no room for rats or snakes in the biodigester.

You can reach us to know more about how it can be installed in your property.

https://www.nairaland.com/6600972/biodigesters-gradually-replacing-soak-away-system

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day / Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo / Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.