Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Chronic Masturbation Has Distroy My Life. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chronic Masturbation Has Distroy My Life. (3666 Views)

Tribal Difference Trying To Distroy My Relationship. / My 24 Years As A Chronic Masturbation Addict! / Masturbation Has Ruined My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chronic Masturbation Has Distroy My Life. by DistressSoul: 11:44am On Oct 10, 2022
Chronic Masturbation has distroy my life and I want every masturbators out there to learn one or two things from my predicament. I started masturbating at a very tender age and since then it has has negative effect on me. What led to my masturbation is low self confidence in presence of girls when I was growing up because I lost one of my eyes when I was just 8 years old. Because of my deformity people make jest of me, they call me mister one eye and all sort of derogatory names. It really has big effect on me growing up knowing I was not like other kids in the area, due to that negative effect I feel like I'm not good enough. When I was 15 I ask a girl out and she told me point black that she can't go out with a one eye boy, I feel like dyeing that day, I cried my eyes out that night. Not that I am not goodlooking, I am a handsome and tall guy but the glacoma that cover one of my eyes is chartering my self confidence. So at puberty stage my body was screaming for sex but no girl want me and they is no brothels around my area to cure my konji so It kept tormenting me till one night the erection was too much and I discided to rub my manhood to cool it down and bam it happened. I came all over my hand and trousers, the feelings was sensational and that is how the journey begins. To be Continue

3 Likes

Re: Chronic Masturbation Has Distroy My Life. by STEWpid(f): 11:46am On Oct 10, 2022
Chai

Some people are born nymph.

May the spirit of God heal you.

Amin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chronic Masturbation Has Distroy My Life. by iTroll: 11:51am On Oct 10, 2022
Another one bites the dust

2 Likes

Re: Chronic Masturbation Has Distroy My Life. by idomalord: 11:52am On Oct 10, 2022
DistressSoul:
Chronic Masturbation has distroy my life and I want every masturbators out there to learn one or two things from my predicament. I started masturbating at a very tender age and since then it has has negative effect on me. What led to my masturbation is low self confidence in presence of girls when I was growing up because I lost one of my eyes when I was just 8 years old. Because of my deformity people make jest of me, they call me mister one eye and all sort of derogatory names. It really has big effect on me growing up knowing I was not like other kids in the area, due to that negative effect I feel like I'm not good enough. When I was 15 I ask a girl out and she told me point black that she go out with a one eye boy, I feel like dyeing that day, I cried my eyes out that night. Not that I am not goodlooking, I am a handsome and tall guy but the glacoma that cover one of my eyes is chartering my self confidence. So at puberty stage my body was screaming for sex but no girl want me and they is no brothels around my area to cure my konji so It kept tormenting me till one night the erection was too much and wjust rubbing my manhood and I come

mine was worse than yours and GOD HELPED me.
now am 100+ days away from masturbation.
masturbation is a spririt.
Forget all d nonsense white man wrote in media encouraging masturbation and all the stupid medical support he projected.
like I said, it's a spirit.
when the urge comes command it in the name of Jesus to leave , say; in the name of Jesus u snake of masturbation I command u to get out in the name of Jesus.

I can assure u, the urge will drop dead.

15 Likes

Re: Chronic Masturbation Has Distroy My Life. by iTroll: 11:57am On Oct 10, 2022
idomalord:

Forget all d nonsense white man wrote in media encouraging masturbation and all the stupid medical support he projected.
when the urge comes command it in the name of Jesus to leave , say; in the name of Jesus u snake of masturbation I command u to get out in the name of Jesus.

Urges are caused by hormones and endocrine activity, not by witches and demons

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chronic Masturbation Has Distroy My Life. by Timoleon(m): 11:58am On Oct 10, 2022
Is it a spirit or a snake? undecided
idomalord:

4 Likes

Re: Chronic Masturbation Has Distroy My Life. by Starz825(m): 12:10pm On Oct 10, 2022
DistressSoul:
Chronic Masturbation has distroy my life and I want every masturbators out there to learn one or two things from my predicament. I started masturbating at a very tender age and since then it has has negative effect on me. What led to my masturbation is low self confidence in presence of girls when I was growing up because I lost one of my eyes when I was just 8 years old. Because of my deformity people make jest of me, they call me mister one eye and all sort of derogatory names. It really has big effect on me growing up knowing I was not like other kids in the area, due to that negative effect I feel like I'm not good enough. When I was 15 I ask a girl out and she told me point black that she can't go out with a one eye boy, I feel like dyeing that day, I cried my eyes out that night. Not that I am not goodlooking, I am a handsome and tall guy but the glacoma that cover one of my eyes is chartering my self confidence. So at puberty stage my body was screaming for sex but no girl want me and they is no brothels around my area to cure my konji so It kept tormenting me till one night the erection was too much and I discided to rub my manhood to cool it down and bam it happened. I came all over my hand and trousers, the feelings was sensational and that is how the journey begins.
Read my write up on tips for masturbation addicts... click on my moniker or....click on https://www.nairaland.com/7371032/addicted-masturbation-come-here-try
God will help you....

2 Likes

Re: Chronic Masturbation Has Distroy My Life. by DistressSoul: 12:31pm On Oct 10, 2022
So I started masturbating frequently and
consistently that I have no desire or ambition for anything than masturbating and sleep. I no send any girl again na only my hand I Sabi, I deflowered myself through masturbation and I have no desire for girls. So I masturbated from 15 till I clock 24 when I got my first girlfriend. We had sex consistently but to cum na wahala, sometime I will be on top of her for like one hour plus but I will not cum. But immediately come down from on top of her and use my hand I will just cum and she will be complaining that I prefer my hand to her and she feel bad about it till we broke up. House the first time I had sex and come was in year 2010 and the second time is 2015 since then na only my hand fit make me reach orgasm no lady no matter how beautiful you are I no go come so I have been avoiding girls since 2017 till date. I have never had sex with olosho before or to even know their room. The problem I am facing now is I am in my 30s and with this problem I don't think I can impregnate a woman now that I want to settle down. Good people of Nairaland, How can I break myself free from this demonic addiction? Will I be able to conceive? Please help a brother. Every criticism is welcome. From a distress Soul. Lalasticclacla pls push this to the front page for wider view. Please don't mind my typography

4 Likes

Re: Chronic Masturbation Has Distroy My Life. by Guderian(m): 12:32pm On Oct 10, 2022
STEWpid:
Chai

Amin.

What do you mean... undecided

So girls that offer their coochiee were born a nympho
or what. grin

Do you know what nympho means

2 Likes

Re: Chronic Masturbation Has Distroy My Life. by phelonrays: 1:35pm On Oct 10, 2022
It all revolve round your mind.

But our other brothers' said masturbators were destined to cum after 3 seconds of thrusting, how come yours exceed the threshold to over an hour ? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Chronic Masturbation Has Distroy My Life. by Lvgirl: 1:42pm On Oct 10, 2022
STEWpid:
Chai

Amin.

The guy is talking about real life experience. I can relate with his story a bit. At one point or another most teen boys go through this thing called masturbation.
You may not understand because at tender age Ur father's gateman has started having sex with you. That makes u escape the pressure.
Let's listen to the young man,let's learn,let's advise and support him

7 Likes

Re: Chronic Masturbation Has Distroy My Life. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 10, 2022
STEWpid:
Chai

Amin.
Can you help the op ? embarassed
Re: Chronic Masturbation Has Distroy My Life. by idomalord: 1:51pm On Oct 10, 2022
Timoleon:
Is it a spirit or a snake? undecided

demons can take different forms and use different objects but just command them as I said and watch what happens. also u need to draw much closer to Jesus. Both in word and prayer
Re: Chronic Masturbation Has Distroy My Life. by Timoleon(m): 1:56pm On Oct 10, 2022
Na simple question I ask o. Your original post said masturbation is a spirit yet to control it you have to charm a snake. It’s at the least confusing if not contradictory. Because this your new reply has added a new dimension to the discourse DEMONS . I’ll ask again though having in mind that this is a closed question. Is masturbation a spirit or a snake?
idomalord:

demons can take different forms and use different objects but just command them as I said and watch what happens. also u need to draw much closer to Jesus. Both in word and prayer
Re: Chronic Masturbation Has Distroy My Life. by Jochabed(f): 2:01pm On Oct 10, 2022
idomalord:

Thank God for your deliverance.

1 Like

Re: Chronic Masturbation Has Distroy My Life. by Jochabed(f): 2:03pm On Oct 10, 2022
Timoleon:
Na simple question I ask o. Your original post said masturbation is a spirit yet to control it you have to charm a snake. It’s at the least confusing if not contradictory. Because this your new reply has added a new dimension to the discourse DEMONS . I’ll ask again though having in mind that this is a closed question. Is masturbation a spirit or a snake?
Spirits need earthly vessels in other to function here on Earth, so yes masturbation is a spirit.
Re: Chronic Masturbation Has Distroy My Life. by Timoleon(m): 2:11pm On Oct 10, 2022
Why not command the spirit of masturbation instead of snake of masturbation as you earlier claimed? Meanwhile the demons you talked about are they also the spirit of masturbation? I often thought spirit are not the same as demons.
Jochabed:
Spirits need earthly vessels in other to function here on Earth, so yes masturbation is a spirit.
Re: Chronic Masturbation Has Distroy My Life. by DistressSoul: 2:42pm On Oct 10, 2022
Starz825:

Read my write up on tips for masturbation addicts... click on my moniker or....click on https://www.nairaland.com/7371032/addicted-masturbation-come-here-try
God will help you....
Thank you so much bro, God bless you for this.

1 Like

Re: Chronic Masturbation Has Distroy My Life. by DistressSoul: 2:45pm On Oct 10, 2022
idomalord:

Oyi, thank God for you, 100 days plus wow that's remarkable

1 Like

Re: Chronic Masturbation Has Distroy My Life. by DistressSoul: 2:47pm On Oct 10, 2022
OnlineArchitect:
Build self confidence, don't be let down by your condition as i can boldly tell you it's nothing as you can still find true love. More importantly quit masturbation. I pray you find happiness sooner than expected.

Amen, God bless you
Re: Chronic Masturbation Has Distroy My Life. by ugosilva: 2:53pm On Oct 10, 2022
Big Question for Masturbators....have you actually benefited anything from Masturbating??

Take your time and read this particular article below

➡️https://www.nairaland.com/7239660

Just know it that if you are unable to satisfy your spouse you will be indirectly less admired by him or her...

1 Like

Re: Chronic Masturbation Has Distroy My Life. by DistressSoul: 2:58pm On Oct 10, 2022
phelonrays:
It all revolve round your mind.

But our other brothers' said masturbators were destined to cum after 3 seconds of thrusting, how come yours exceed the threshold to over an hour ? undecided
That is my problem, if I am thrusting in a girl I don't have that feelings or sensation every other guys feel in their manhood. The thing Is as if I am punishing myself and the girl, sometimes my panize will pill due to dryness of the viginarr. I don't pray for this for my enemy
Re: Chronic Masturbation Has Distroy My Life. by Generalwoodz(m): 3:26pm On Oct 10, 2022
Firstly, remove neatly the bulk of blame that you've heaped on scary demons, poor witches, and spirit beings. Pack them all in a trash can and dump them all on yourself. Allow the dirt water to matt your hair and stream down your forlorn and flustered face.

When you are done let's discuss.

I'm not your veiny hands, so I don't how long you've been beating your meat to get fleeting pleasure and thrills and feels and sensations.

10 years or decades?

It's doubly possible to stop if you conclude deep down. If you say to yourself "it's enough!" Then it's enough.

You've your two legs deep into the high water levels of masturbation. Gradually it has reached your waist.

Now, I can see you don't want to be submerged. You want to be FREE! You want to get back in control because you've lost it long long ago.

Now, walk slowly away from that dirty water.

You need a tool. You need a tool. You need a tool.

What tool? Did I hear you ask?

Well, the tool is nothing but your mind. MIND.

It's the only tool you need to fight this towering giant. Set it up! Stockpile the arsenal of your mind with the right weapons. Have everything in place. Make sure your gunpowder ain't wet.

Walk with me. Tell yourself you can do it. Give all of you and prepare to fail. And fail and fail and fail. But remember to stand back up every time.

Prepare to relapse.

Picture this new journey as a newly born baby. You know, a baby doesn't walk firmly on his feet the very first day he breathes the air. It takes months of lying helplessly, crawling, and falling.

That's just how your withdrawal from MASTURBATION would be.

You can't stop a built-up donkey years habit in one day, week, or month.

Take your time. However, you must have a mind made up. You must.

You don't stop that shit by banging a creamy pussy but by clearing the cobwebs woven in your mind. You stop it by draining the floods of masturbation in your You. Make it pristine again.

2 Likes

Re: Chronic Masturbation Has Distroy My Life. by STEWpid(f): 3:40pm On Oct 10, 2022
Guderian:

What do you mean... undecided

So girls that offer their coochiee were born a nympho
or what. grin

Do you know what nympho means

We are not talking about 'girls that offer their coochiee here, we are talking about someone whose frequent sexual urge is Obsessive and Compulsive, which is largely driven by hormones.
Re: Chronic Masturbation Has Distroy My Life. by Aladdin1(m): 3:41pm On Oct 10, 2022
First of all. The tight grip hold on ur penis that you were using to masturbate over the years. May have caused penile injuries and a little damage to the nerve endings on your penis. And that is why your penis is desensitized(meaning no much feeling of sensation of pleasure) But your inability to cu.m is both also psychological. Its like a prolonged or delayed ejaculation.ur penis is now used to ur hands.Only a tightness as close as that of ur palms can make u c.um.so my advice is that you look for a virgin to marry. Stay off sex and masturbation for a long time. Then be applying shea butter or honey to ur penis.i dint say jerkoff with it. Do that 4 6months to a year and ur penis will heal and regain sensation.
Re: Chronic Masturbation Has Distroy My Life. by phelonrays: 3:42pm On Oct 10, 2022
DistressSoul:

That is my problem, if I am thrusting in a girl I don't have that feelings or sensation every other guys feel in their manhood. The thing Is as if I am punishing myself and the girl, sometimes my panize will pill due to dryness of the viginarr. I don't pray for this for my enemy

Hmmm!

how often do you play with ya JT?

Why not an artificial lubricant since the girls you've always deal with had issues with dryness?
Re: Chronic Masturbation Has Distroy My Life. by STEWpid(f): 3:43pm On Oct 10, 2022
leody:

Can you help the op ? embarassed

Your question can off a mic!

You want me to go and lash him?
Re: Chronic Masturbation Has Distroy My Life. by STEWpid(f): 3:44pm On Oct 10, 2022
Lvgirl:

The guy is talking about real life experience. I can relate with his story a bit. At one point or another most teen boys go through this thing called masturbation.
You may not understand because at tender age Ur father's gateman has started having sex with you. That makes u escape the pressure.
Let's listen to the young man,let's learn,let's advise and support him

Lobarton at the bold text!

You just insulted the OP.

Don't make jess of this situation. Remember your advice above.

Many are mad but very few are roaming..
Re: Chronic Masturbation Has Distroy My Life. by STEWpid(f): 3:54pm On Oct 10, 2022
idomalord:

Chai

You have no spiritual understanding.

Your problems 10 years ago still remain the same, despite series of casting and binding..

Spiritual healing is not your usual ordinary mouth talk.

Please break free from that outdated belief; it's not helping matter.

Sometimes we don't have problem.

We are the ones using our mouth to call different kind of spirits and demons all in the name of casting and binding the enemy.

If those spirits and demons you call appear to you, CAN YOU STAND IT?
Re: Chronic Masturbation Has Distroy My Life. by OtopDesign(m): 4:10pm On Oct 10, 2022
what you guys don't knw is that.. once u sees masturbation as bad thing or after masturbating u feel bad about yourself indulging in that, that when u Keep masturbating more..

Just see masturbation as a normal thing and stop attaching life's failure to it or u feel bad doing it.. trust me by this, the addiction will start reducing.....

There's one even a time I trained myself by watching porn for like some minutes and I control my self never to masturbate... After watching the porn and then urge was really intensive.. I just close the tab went outside and urinate and the urge was gone.. ( I never went to my bathroom to urinate because I may feel tempted) after that, I did this for some times and I was able to control myself...

Now I can watch porn and take absolutely control of myself without masturbating.

This wat really helped me nd I overcome the addiction...even slowomir the damn nigga as said this numerous times on this platform.... since I even got a new job 2 month ago which I'm even more busy now...I can't even remember the last time I did it...

But your own incidence, the gal way go like u for who u are will definitely locate u.. don't feel bad about yourself

1 Like

Re: Chronic Masturbation Has Distroy My Life. by waynetee(m): 4:13pm On Oct 10, 2022
You destroyed your own life, most people masturbate and their life are not ruined

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Too Many People Are Dying From Cardiac Issues These Days (PHOTOS) / Boy Lives Abroad, Girl lives in Nigeria. Should he remain faithful? / A Relationship Without Touch?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.