Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. (9612 Views)

I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count / Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago / She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by luminouz(m): 9:38am On May 14, 2020
Phenomenal16:
...instrument ni,,,,,equipment ko,,,,machine nko

U dont believe him? grin

U want visual proof or what angry

1 Like

Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Olunmercy56(f): 9:38am On May 14, 2020
Is that not what you wanted to hear grin grin Virgin Joseph looking for virgin Mary cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Xclusiveme: 9:54am On May 14, 2020
I don't really get some dude sha. Showing interest in a girl cos she's a virgin and u ducked her and noticed she wasn't a virgin and you're beginning to lose interest in her. What's so special about being a virgin??

1 Like

Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by TheFearless(f): 10:14am On May 14, 2020
luminouz:

Mtchewwww....

You lost interest and you still want my advice?

Where in hell do you niggas get these stories from? African Magic Yoruba or what? undecided

I don't need you to believe me!

Uncle Thomas!!
Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by luminouz(m): 10:18am On May 14, 2020
TheFearless:

I don't need you to believe me!

Uncle Thomas!!
K
Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by TheFearless(f): 10:18am On May 14, 2020
Xclusiveme:
I don't really get some dude sha. Showing interest in a girl cos she's a virgin and u ducked her and noticed she wasn't a virgin and you're beginning to lose interest in her. What's so special about being a virgin??

It's just a matter of not lieing about it.

Myself I'm not a virgin and I made it known to her.

1 Like

Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by yeminiz(m): 10:18am On May 14, 2020
Take heart bro, I have experience that too.
She told me she's virgin but believe me it was direct entry no go slow when I inserted the rod.

We are still together tho' and it's been years. my advise for you is that you continue with her, you never can tell if she's the mother to your unborn kids�

1 Like

Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by TheFearless(f): 10:19am On May 14, 2020
Olunmercy56:
Is that not what you wanted to hear grin grin Virgin Joseph looking for virgin Mary cheesy cheesy

Even me sef no b virgin.
She no supos lie
Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Nobody: 10:20am On May 14, 2020
TheFearless:
Hello everyone.
Let me go straight to the point.

We started dating early last year, all this while she kept repeating she has never had sex in her entire life.

Last week Saturday, on the 10th of this month, we did it. Just two rounds and I discoverer she's not close to being a virgin at all.

She is a pro.
Now she is claiming she saw blood when she got home when she obviously didn't.

Do advise I continue dating her?
Though I already lost interest in her.
you seem to be a mistrusting person. Not everyone bleeds in your presence
Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by TheFearless(f): 10:20am On May 14, 2020
yeminiz:
Take heart bro, I have experience that too.
She told me she's virgin but believe me it was direct entry no go slow when I inserted the rod.

We are still together tho' and it's been years. my advise for you is that you continue with her, you never can tell if she's the mother to your unborn kids�

Thanks so much.
Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by TheFearless(f): 10:25am On May 14, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
you seem to be a mistrusting person. Not everyone bleeds in know presence

Even if she won't bleed in my presence, a little obstruction in the process would have given me assurance she was a virgin.
But before I knew it, I was effortlessly accommodated despite the size of my tool.

See, I know exactly what I'm telling you

1 Like

Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Nobody: 10:38am On May 14, 2020
TheFearless:

Even if she won't bleed in my presence, a little obstruction in the process would have given me assurance she was a virgin.
But before I knew it, I was effortlessly accommodated despite the size of my tool.

See, I know exactly what I'm telling you
talking with you is exhausting. Whatever you want to do, go ahead
Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Cindy222(f): 10:42am On May 14, 2020
If you wanna love a girl just love her,let the virginity be a plus. If you make virginity the only thing you want,you might be disappointed at the end of the day.

1 Like

Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by EM123: 11:20am On May 14, 2020
Ur work na to dey disvirgin nigeria girls abi ? Make i catch u disvirgin my future wife. Na die u go die.

1 Like

Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by TheFearless(f): 11:32am On May 14, 2020
EM123:
Ur work na to dey disvirgin nigeria girls abi ? Make i catch u disvirgin my future wife. Na die u go die.

So funny!!!
I'm literally rolling on the floor right now.
You really got me laughing out loud.

1 Like

Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by TheFearless(f): 11:34am On May 14, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
talking with you is exhausting. Whatever you want to do, go ahead

Ma, we ain't quarreling okay?

I felt I didn't give you much info regarding my findings.

I still so much respect your view. Thanks again.

1 Like

Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by jidamsel43(m): 11:36am On May 14, 2020
Mumu , don't you know that average Nigerian ladies are whores

2 Likes

Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by TheFearless(f): 11:36am On May 14, 2020
Cindy222:
If you wanna love a girl just love her,let the virginity be a plus. If you make virginity the only thing you want,you might be disappointed at the end of the day.

My love for her in the first place was not based on any assumption of her being a virgin.
She made me believe she was only for me to discover otherwise.
Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Nobody: 11:42am On May 14, 2020
luminouz:

Mtchewwww....

You lost interest and you still want my advice?

Where in hell do you niggas get these stories from? African Magic Yoruba or what? undecided
Take it easy bruv grin
Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by EM123: 11:42am On May 14, 2020
TheFearless:

So funny!!!
I'm literally rolling on the floor right now.
You really got me laughing out loud.
lol but on a serious note if u want to know whether a woman is a virgin or not is to take her to hospital and do some text , not any girl coming to claim that she is a virgin then u put ur dick in her vagina to know if she is a virgin , she can claim that u disvirgined her. And u can do not about it .
Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Nobody: 11:44am On May 14, 2020
TheFearless:

My love for her in the first place was not based on any assumption of her being a virgin.
She made me believe she was only for me to discover otherwise.
Most girls lie bro.. same as us, so move on if u ain't comfortable where u are
Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by luminouz(m): 11:55am On May 14, 2020
dairykidd:

Take it easy bruv grin

cheesy grin wink
Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Mrlucky81(m): 12:01pm On May 14, 2020
Did you date her because she said she was a virgin?
Bro you said she's a pro, you better keep nacking her, because pro are hard to find these days
Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by 2buffagain(m): 12:04pm On May 14, 2020
A girl can claim to be a virgin.
That does not mean she hasn't been sitting down on the largest and widest cucumbers she can find.

Some "virgins" have cunts better paired with baseball bats than actual human dicks.

1 Like

Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by invisibleperson: 12:16pm On May 14, 2020
TheFearless:
Hello everyone.
Let me go straight to the point.

We started dating early last year, all this while she kept repeating she has never had sex in her entire life.

Last week Saturday, on the 10th of this month, we did it. Just two rounds and I discoverer she's not close to being a virgin at all.

She is a pro.
Now she is claiming she saw blood when she got home when she obviously didn't.

Do advise I continue dating her?

Guy discharge that girl right away.... She is a hoe and a liar.

Na so one babe wey I be da enter for months come wake up one day da claim say na me break her windscreen...

Something wey don open since before I even da enter... I sharply discharge her

1 Like

Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Sixfeetbelle: 12:18pm On May 14, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
The girl should just say that's how her body is, that years ago she tried using toy till it fits properly and he shouldn't be shocked.

Don't be surprised oga will still know the depth a toy can reach grin grin
Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by wisdomkid: 12:19pm On May 14, 2020
TheFearless:
Hello everyone.

what sh!t do you want us to tell you?
That you should organize your fellow hoodlums and r@pe her?

Or your mission is to find virgins and disvirgin them?
What exactly do you want us to advice you on?
Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Kenturkey048(m): 12:27pm On May 14, 2020
Which kind dangbana boys full this nairaland...
Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by TheFearless(f): 12:36pm On May 14, 2020
Mrlucky81:
Did you date her because she said she was a virgin?
Bro you said she's a pro, you better keep nacking her, because pro are hard to find these days

The funniest so far

1 Like

Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by TheFearless(f): 12:49pm On May 14, 2020
wisdomkid:

what sh!t do you want us to tell you?
That you should organize your fellow hoodlums and r@pe her?

Or your mission is to find virgins and disvirgin them?
What exactly do you want us to advice you on?

Calm down bro!!
No be so. Na her lie just d pain me.

1 Like

Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Obakoolex(m): 1:05pm On May 14, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I hope your criteria for saying she's not a virgin isn't because you didn't see blood? What I'm trying to say is, could you be so kind to point out reasons why you think she isn't a virgin so I can determine if she's lying to you?
Pls his story scares me o....my new girlfriend is 27 yrs old virgin, and I love her so much. Yesterday when we're making out I put one finger and it enters tho not easily but two fingers couldn't go in. Please can a finger enter a virgin pussy Or she's been lying to me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Need A Boyfriend To Heat My Body But No Man Is Noticing Me - Female Soldier / Fans React To Real S * X Scene Between Actor Jim Iyke, Ghanaian Actress (video) / Come See Something

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.