Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,966 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. (9616 Views)

I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count / Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago / She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! (2) (3) (4)

Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by TheFearless(f): 1:20pm On May 14, 2020
Obakoolex:

Pls his story scares me o....my new girlfriend is 27 yrs old virgin, and I love her so much. Yesterday when we're making out I put one finger and it enters tho not easily but two fingers couldn't go in. Please can a finger enter a virgin pussy Or she's been lying to me

She might truely be a virgin.
You can't say it with all certainty till you do it.

Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by TheFearless(f): 1:22pm On May 14, 2020
EM123:
lol but on a serious note if u want to know whether a woman is a virgin or not is to take her to hospital and do some text , not any girl coming to claim that she is a virgin then u put ur dick in her vagina to know if she is a virgin , she can claim that u disvirgined her. And u can do not about it .

And she go gree follow you say make una go do virginity test when she no be your daughter?

Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Jonah507(m): 1:25pm On May 14, 2020
She no try ooo.

U tell an say na virgin u be?
Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Sixfeetbelle: 1:26pm On May 14, 2020
Obakoolex:

Pls his story scares me o....my new girlfriend is 27 yrs old virgin, and I love her so much. Yesterday when we're making out I put one finger and it enters tho not easily but two fingers couldn't go in. Please can a finger enter a virgin pussy Or she's been lying to me

I believe she's still a virgin if two fingers can't enter successfully. A certain type of hymen has opening that allows menstrual blood to pass through, so your girlfriend likely has that type. However, if the hymen is totally closed (like most guys ignorantly expect all virgins should possess), then passage of menstrual blood will be impossible and will need to be forcefully opened by other means; especially by the women folk in the girl's family.

Don't take my word for it though as I'm not a doctor.

Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by EM123: 1:28pm On May 14, 2020
TheFearless:

And she go gree follow you say make una go do virginity test when she no be your daughter?
if you go marry her and she accept to marry you , she go follow you as long as she dey sure , but if she no follow you, you end the relationship , showing that she is a liar.
Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Jonah507(m): 1:29pm On May 14, 2020
TheFearless:
Hello everyone.
Let me go straight to the point.

We started dating early last year, all this while she kept repeating she has never had sex in her entire life.

Last week Saturday, on the 10th of this month, we did it. Just two rounds and I discoverer she's not close to being a virgin at all.

She is a pro.
Now she is claiming she saw blood when she got home when she obviously didn't.

Do advise I continue dating her?
Though I already lost interest in her.

Mod this a front page matter.
Please do the needful.

Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 14, 2020
Cindy222:
If you wanna love a girl just love her,let the virginity be a plus. If you make virginity the only thing you want,you might be disappointed at the end of the day.
Standard has fallen undecided

Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 14, 2020
Na so one tell me say she be virgin. The day we want fvck I lay white bed sheet for my bed because I hear say the blood na sacred blood and should be cherish and in fact the woman should be adorned. Na so, I swim enter vam. Las las she say na maybe bucket of water when she dey carry abi na heavy things she dey carry when she small na make I no see the sacred blood. She even show me links on online to prove her point.. cry cry cry na so I move on with my life because u cannot force your hoe on Me say na me disvirgin you when e no be me. I prefer to marry hoe when tell me truth from beginning than marry virgin when be hoe in the end.

Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 14, 2020
Obakoolex:

Please, how old are you??
Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by TheFearless(f): 2:14pm On May 14, 2020
BadLuckonmyGame:
Na so one tell me say she be virgin. The day we want fvck I lay white bed sheet for my bed because I hear say the blood na sacred blood and should be cherish and in fact the woman should be adorned. Na so, I swim enter vam. Las las she say na maybe bucket of water when she dey carry abi na heavy things she dey carry when she small na make I no see the sacred blood. She even show me links on online to prove her point.. cry cry cry na so I move on with my life because u cannot force your hoe on Me say na me disvirgin you when e no be me. I prefer to marry hoe when tell me truth from beginning than marry virgin when be hoe in the end.

U got my point 100%.
Tell me the truth and I would still love her. But she chose to lie to me.
Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by gregyboy(m): 2:20pm On May 14, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
If she lied then that's bad, if she's telling the truth and you're not believing, that could be a difficult situation.

If she lied she cant hide it forever a discussion will akways lead there someday if they are stilll in touch, but the guy should accept what she is saying now because he is left defenseless
Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Weeked(m): 3:58pm On May 14, 2020
Story for the gods,we go soon hear say her uncle rape am
Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by fati2001(m): 4:04pm On May 14, 2020
u self where dy complain, you be virgin
Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 14, 2020
Are you a virgin? How many girls have you been through were they not peoples' daughters you disvirgined? You are a hypocrite!
Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by GennyCheta(f): 4:17pm On May 14, 2020
So it's all because of virginity when you are not a virgin Okay.
You want to break a virgin you are not ready to marry.
Becareful.
Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Obakoolex(m): 4:55pm On May 14, 2020
TheFearless:

She might truely be a virgin.
You can't say it with all certainty till you do it.
Thanks...
Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Obakoolex(m): 4:56pm On May 14, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I believe she's still a virgin if two fingers can't enter successfully. A certain type of hymen has opening that allows menstrual blood to pass through, so your girlfriend likely has that type. However, if the hymen is totally closed (like most guys ignorantly expect all virgins should possess), then passage of menstrual blood will be impossible and will need to be forcefully opened by other means; especially by the women folk in the girl's family.

Don't take my word for it though as I'm not a doctor.

Thanks...I like your explanations.

Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Obakoolex(m): 4:58pm On May 14, 2020
eni4real:
Please, how old are you??
Old enough to be your elder brother
Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Liposure: 5:04pm On May 14, 2020
DaddyGngeess:
I have said it before for those of you searching for virgin, una go wait tire ooo
my brother, i don tok am say i go marry my wife whether she be virgin or not
Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by akaahs(m): 5:10pm On May 14, 2020
TheFearless:

My instrument is large enough to make any virgin scream.
I like your thinking though.
Hmmmm, U don dey make me feel as if my gf could be deceiving me as well.
Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Helios85447(m): 5:14pm On May 14, 2020
TheFearless:
Hello everyone.

We started dating early last year, all this while she kept repeating she has never had sex in her entire life.

Last week Saturday, on the 10th of this month, we did it. Just two rounds and I discoverer she's not close to being a virgin at all.

She is a pro.

mumu keep quite and kontinu Knacking the so called virgin kitten ..till she notice u have no interest in her by herself she will run ...just keep on Knacking it ,drill it well ...she is a snake
Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Helios85447(m): 5:16pm On May 14, 2020
DaddyGngeess:
I have said it before for those of you searching for virgin, una go wait tire ooo
joke I school in the north oboy virgin full der scatter

Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 14, 2020
Obakoolex:

Old enough to be your elder brother
And a lady is using your head to play lawn Tennis??
You that is supoosed be a road model to younger generation!! shocked

That is bad!!!
Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:21pm On May 14, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Don't be surprised oga will still know the depth a toy can reach grin grin
There are different sizes and she should add she used a big size cucumber/carrot whatever vegetable, when she's alone. grin
Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:23pm On May 14, 2020
gregyboy:

If she lied she cant hide it forever a discussion will akways lead there someday if they are stilll in touch, but the guy should accept what she is saying now because he is left defenseless
She will either change topic, stick till her claims or not contribute, there are girls that are tactical and good at drawing their heavy defensive side to keep their partner in check.
Some people are good at covering their track.
Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Ishilove: 5:27pm On May 14, 2020
TheFearless:
Hello everyone.

She is a pro.

LMAO.

Abeg I cannot laugh this hot afternoon.
Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Siqueu: 5:29pm On May 14, 2020
Go for woman in her and forget this virgin of a thing. Virgin scarce these days.
Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by gregyboy(m): 5:32pm On May 14, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
She will either change topic, stick till her claims or not contribute, there are girls that are tactical and good at drawing their heavy defensive side to keep their partner in check.
Some people are good at covering their track.

You must be smart too instead attacking at first intel by her patiently wait for more by that time you will be already convinced
Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:43pm On May 14, 2020
gregyboy:

You must be smart too instead attacking at first intel by her patiently wait for more by that time you will be already convinced

Good one but, the girl would be seen as a lair if she says otherwise. Some people can hold secret or events in their hearts for decades, lifetime etc. If he pops up with the question, the girl should reply: you've asked this before, what's it now. His response:
Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Amarabae(f): 5:46pm On May 14, 2020
you are childish and not yet matured. grow up pls dear

Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Coldie(m): 6:01pm On May 14, 2020
Na date una date... No be marry

Dating means 2 people just fvcking each other in the name of love. Abi u want use the virginity do anything
Re: She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. by Kobojunkie: 6:03pm On May 14, 2020
TheFearless:
Hello everyone.
She is a pro.

@OP, your ignorance is probably to blame in all of this. Educate yourself on what it means for a woman to be a virgin, rather than what you heard from other equally ignorant people about virginity. I suggest you go on this website to get educated THE MYTH ABOUT BLEEDING AFTER SEX FOR THE FIRST TIME

Why Do Guys Like Going Down On Women? / Curvy Lady Infected With Corona Virus Twerk On Hospital Bed, Reject Treatment / Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55