Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,022 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Looking For A Lady Interested In Relationship That Can Grow - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Looking For A Lady Interested In Relationship That Can Grow (675 Views)

In Need Of Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage- Igbo guys only / A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. / In Need Of Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Lady Interested In Relationship That Can Grow by Kokomo: 9:13am On May 14, 2020
Hi , I am Adams in my late 30s, I live and work in Lagos. For fun I play basketball, Movies and swimming ( still learning ), I a seek a meaningful relationship that can grow to something lasting, We can start as friend.

I am not tribalist so I am open to dating any lady

Age range is 26 to 33

She should be working and if not at least she should be through with her NYSC

chat me up on whatsap 08156430044

God bless
Re: Looking For A Lady Interested In Relationship That Can Grow by Kokomo: 9:23am On May 19, 2020
Happy new day
Re: Looking For A Lady Interested In Relationship That Can Grow by Kokomo: 9:49am On May 26, 2020
A step at a time
Re: Looking For A Lady Interested In Relationship That Can Grow by adeadex2006(m): 7:29am On May 29, 2020
I want meet
A serious and matured working class Muslim lady who preferably is a graduate,cute and intelligent, average or tall in height, fair or light in complexion,slim and must not be too fat,AA genotype and based in Lagos/Ogun between 24-29yrs. Preferably indigenes of Lagos, Oyo,Edo, osun or ogun .

08032591227(WhatsApp) or 08032591227(call or text)
Re: Looking For A Lady Interested In Relationship That Can Grow by Kokomo: 10:34am On Jun 07, 2020
a
Re: Looking For A Lady Interested In Relationship That Can Grow by Kokomo: 5:20pm On Jun 07, 2021
smiley

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Lady Interested In Relationship That Can Grow by thatthickgurl(f): 7:40am On Jun 09, 2021
Kokomo:
smiley

You didn't get anyone even after one year?

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Lady Interested In Relationship That Can Grow by Kokomo: 10:59am On Jun 15, 2021
thatthickgurl:

You didn't get anyone even after one year?

not yet
Re: Looking For A Lady Interested In Relationship That Can Grow by Chichi4you: 10:24am On Aug 02, 2021
Hello Everyone, my name is Happiness but I prefer you call me ChiChi. We can get to hookup and then be nice friends, call or text to me on my number 0903 808 9546

I’m on whatsapp too, call me first to know you better, please I need polite friends only

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Peruzzi Monicker Here On Nairaland / Join The Telegram Dating Group / Any One In Kano For Hook Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.