Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad (107514 Views)

My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage / My Parents Are Using Their Lives To Ruin My Future!!! / My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (36) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by etrange: 5:27pm On May 23, 2020
toluene1234:
Put yourself in his shoe. Assume the story is true, a successful deliberate attempt to bring one down can destroy all the good things that person had built especially in a foreign soil. From his story, she wants to ruin his career, obviously she will succeed if the op didn't exercise caution and wisdom in handling the situations. Old good times will be overridden here if her mission is to destroy him completely. So forget the old good times. The best is just to involve the authority which he had done already. Let's wait as events unfold. She will regret her action for life when she lands in Lagos.

I wouldn't want a fellow man's career or hustle to be ruined. But the fact is that we are not saints (as the OP also admitted) so we would also like to know how he contributed to the problem. The woman is not here to defend herself and all the OP could say is "I'm not saint". Well, his wife is also not a saint. If he's going to detail all the wife's short comings, he should detail his own too and let us decide who who more 'unsaintly'. I'm not siding the wife (why would I side her?) but this story is totally not objective, not even one bit. This is the kind of story you write when people around you don't agree with your actions so you come online to seek moral support.

@bolded, like I said earlier, even a bad woman wants a rich and successful husband. Like someone said, 'even Jezebel didn't mess with her husband's prosperity'. So why would she come to America with the sole aim of destroying her husband's career? How logical is that? Her actions might be destroying the man's career, no doubt; but like I said, it's not likely that's what she is out to achieve. Something must have triggered her actions but the OP summarised that "something" as "I am not a saint" and then went on to pain his wife in red. Why not tell is how "you are not a saint"? I'm sorry, bro. I'm just not riding with that lack of objectivity.

1 Like

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by KC031: 5:30pm On May 23, 2020
LinLinGentle:
You are right bro, I had plenty gra gra back in Naija and I think she has psychologically programmed herself before arrival to come take her pound of flesh here. There is complete breakdown of communication with her family as they are on her side, always encouraging her to call the police on me. All they say is ''No gree for am o, he think say na Naija he dey. Show am well well, you have rights there and the govt. would support you''

Its obvious you married from the wrong Family tho!just keep up with the smart and patience approach.
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Tedpgrass: 5:30pm On May 23, 2020
LinLinGentle:
Prenup is only about an arrangement on how your wealth is dealt with in case of divorce. What you get to keep and what you give your spouse/children, how much you pay her etc. And just like someone mentioned, it is not cast in stone and could be thrown out under some circumstances. A prenup doesn't prevent abusive women from using the gynocentric system in the west to frustrate a man and ruin his life.

True word..

Think you might need to approach things quite carefully..

Consider the "lure back to Naija" preferably without the kids approach with the divorce papers served as she steps off the plane as described by one of the other chaps.

It is likely yo be comparatively cheaper and faster.
In the event of things being settled after family intervention, she can only come back in as a guest rather than a wife:--- that hopefully will put boundaries in place till the lava freezes over.

Or the "pare off the bone " approach which is raising debts on any assets that may become shared following divorce in your current location..
The problem with this is costly payments to lawyers, and jurisdiction may extend to assets abroad..
So may be very messy with potential to lose the custody of your children.

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by igbowoman: 5:31pm On May 23, 2020
I have read up to page 7 and feel sorry for this guy.
All the people saying send her back or trick her to naija sound like immature children,shows you the mentality of the African man where women are seen as pieces of furniture.
I feel for this guy
Even if he decides to divorce which seems to be what he is doing it will cost him.she will most likely get her own lawyer and he will also pay for her lawyer.
Make sure you check through the contract with the lawyers and how they are billing you or you will have a huge bill on your hands.
Most sensible men just allow her take what she demands so they can make it snappy to cut costs and move on.
This is not an easy road but seems to be the only sensible one.
My heart goes out to the innocent children in this mess.I can only imagine the trauma they are going through. God protect them from any damaging long term effects.

1 Like

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by CoolAmbience(m): 5:33pm On May 23, 2020
LinLinGentle:
You are right bro, I had plenty gra gra back in Naija and I think she has psychologically programmed herself before arrival to come take her pound of flesh here. There is complete breakdown of communication with her family as they are on her side, always encouraging her to call the police on me. All they say is ''No gree for am o, he think say na Naija he dey. Show am well well, you have rights there and the govt. would support you''

My man, find the best excuse for some kind visit to Nigeria as soon as you can.

Even if it means, faking that someone had died.

Bring her back and keep her here.

Take my advice!

That woman is likely to ruin you there.
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 23, 2020
This is sad and annoying at the same time. It's not the first time I'm hearing of young men moving out of the country and immediately start complaining of their wives. The other day a friend called me from the UK saying the only person he values in life now is his baby girl. The only consolation he has coming home from work to his wife is that he will see his baby. I knew her, sweet nice girl, he married her straight out of NYSC. But she has made his life a living hell.
Please o what is in the air that changes our women after they leave this country??

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Quaddafi29: 5:34pm On May 23, 2020
To back to the house chicken u were playing until u get her back to Nigeria, confiscate all her papers and return back with your children and forget her. She has spiritual issues and can't be remedied until she ruins you.
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by igbowoman: 5:34pm On May 23, 2020
CoolAmbience:

My man, find the best excuse for some kind visit to Nigeria as soon as you can.

Even if it means, faking that someone had died.

Bring her back and keep her here.

Take my advice!

That woman is likely to ruin you there.

I am sick of these stoopid lines of tricking her back home
How old are you people sef?
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by etrange: 5:34pm On May 23, 2020
vivavik:

Are you sure you are a man? Cos this, coming from a Nigerian man is strange, oh wow!

I am a man. I have my pride. I have my ego. I just try to keep them in check and try to be as fair as the imperfections of my human nature would allow.
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Nikkiez: 5:35pm On May 23, 2020
I rarely post here...but this story touched me.

If all you said are true then please input this to whatever plans you may have.

I knew of a man and his family in Sweden that went through this kinda problem.

What the man did was to...
Get evidence...plant secret cameras, make some recording, invite friends or whoever to talk to both of you or her (you need a third party for alibi)

Do you why;

Western world is women's world. Her words against yours.

You seem and sound helpless in this write up.
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by amliftedhigher: 5:35pm On May 23, 2020
Mindlog:
Newly registered username, another tale.
I don't think is a tale. My friend is suffering the same thing now in Texas because of his witch mother in law whom he brought to the US to assist during omugwo. As I am talking to you now. The wife leaves differently with her mother. The story is very long oh. It started in Aba Abia state. The young man thought that the wife and mother have repented

1 Like

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by ghettochild(m): 5:36pm On May 23, 2020
LinLinGentle:
Disclaimer: I AM NOT A SAINT AND MY WIFE IS NOT THE DEVIL. I HAVE JUST BEEN UNFORTUNATE TO BECOME A VICTIM OF MATRIARCHY WHICH MANY MEN SUFFER ABROAD...

I have been hustling abroad for a few years while wifey was working in Nigeria and living with children. Marriage has always been turbulent and we even almost got divorced after I travelled out. We somehow worked on our issues with the help of pastors, family and friends, and after a few years of ''roughing'' it abroad to pave way for them, I finally succeeded and my family arrived a few months ago.

I used to be hot tempered, but I have had enough time to gain insight into my inadequacies and reflect on them. I am now significantly calmer due to the determination to make my marriage better and as per ''abroad levels''. My wife on the other hand is fully taking advantage of me and the environment we find ourselves in. First thing she did on getting here was to cut of my entire family. She said she doesn't want to have anything to do with any of them anymore. She has also not been too keen to kickstart her career, as all she does is endless picture taking and editing for social media hyping. I know this might be due to the initial ''euphoria'' phase cos she is coming abroad to a big house, big car and having no limits on most things we used to manage back in Nigeria, and she thinks things are bread and butter. You would never think for a second that she is a married woman if you check her profiles on social media!

She has become even more toxic person than she ever was in Naija. Now very bossy, never backs down, always the attacker, ever ready for a fight, lazier, always on social media, communicates with me as little as possible, embarrasses me in the neighbourhood with the constant noises from our house, and finally her threats have now tripled! Madam is now so fierce that I have become the house chicken. Just within a few months of being here o! She tells me that she will show me for all the ''gra gra'' I used to do back in Nigeria. Friends advised me against bringing this woman here but I no wan hear word as per responsible family man wey I dey claim to be.

The popular threat is usually ''I will end your career''. I wasn't taking this too seriously initially, but she then started following through with the threats by constant calls to the police and other services, making spooky and baseless career ending accusations and allegations against me.

I have never been the one to first lay my hands on her, but I have spilled drinks on her before when she attacked me. My wife now gets very physical without having any element of self control, fear or restraint after the simplest argument and sometimes, she damages things out of anger. She does this so often and never hesitates to dare me to do my worst.

I discovered that she has signed up on dating sites and when I even caught her chatting about sex to a particular guy in our area, she said that it was all my fault. She did not apologise for this. She even referred to it one time after an argument that if I am convulsing like this over just a sex chat, she's waiting to see what I'd do when I see a man on top of her.

My productivity at work has declined significantly and I am now on the verge of depression. Neighbours called the police on us one time after a lot of noise from out house. She accused me of domestic violence. The police had to separate us and I was stuck at home for an extended period and could not go to work due to this. I am now being investigated for domestic violence, which is a serious crime as madam wants it and I have had to report the situation to my company! The whole thing is so messy that I am scared that I have not seen the worst yet.

I am so afraid of losing it all and returning to Nigeria broke cos I spent my last card and even racked credit card debt to bring them here hoping to pay off gradually. I still have a few years to get my citizenship and if I lose my job now, that is the end for all of us!

For now, I don't know what is going to happen to us, as this woman is so determined to cause great and irreparable damage that could ruin our lives, just to get back at me and she is being cheered on by her family and friends.

THE SITUATION IS SO MESSED UP!

UPDATE:

Divorce has now been filed. I also recently got lucky as I was able to secure a restraining order when she messed up again and hit me daring me to do my worst. I called the police and made a proper case and she was arrested. She has been banned from the house for a month. The police advised me to talk to my lawyer and extend indefinitely if I want to. I hope to get this done ASAP. The law here does not only protect women but also protects innocent men. All you need is patience and wisdom. Thank you all for your ideas. Still several hurdles to cross but I am on the winning side for now.
Bro I dey feel ur pain already..
First thing first.. Sell that house if it yours....
I repeat.. Sell that house..
She taking advantage of the environment she is in.. And has told u she will end ur career... First off sell ur house....
Cos at the end of every u leave that house for her oooo..

2 Likes

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by ekerintee: 5:36pm On May 23, 2020
lordatkinson07:
You will have to exercise enough patience.
Just be looking at her.
I hope her visa is not 2, 3 or 5 years visa.
Once the visa needs renewal, just take your time to send her back to where she belongs.
Kalas!

This sounds like a good advice .i think the op can even go to Nigeria for sometime ,depending on the woman's residence permit .is she allowed to work,if she is not allowed to work,then she has no right to stay if the person who brought her is not living in the country .or if it's in Europe ,he shud not renew the permit for her if the permit ends because she is under his residency.but there is a way she can by pass him .

1 Like

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 23, 2020
So this doctor is here again to tarnish the image of his wife. When will you rest Mr docki. You go from one blog to the other creating fake username to justify what you did to a loving and loyal woman. Why not tell them on this forum how you use to beat your wife black and blue in Nigeria. Why not tell them on this forum how the police has arrested you on various occasion in Nigeria for beating up your wife. Remember to also let people hailing you on this forum know how you have a case with the human rights commission back home over your senseless beatings and abuse. Good thing you moved her to the UK last year. How have you been treating her since she moved to the UK?

You don't allow her to work, the moment she picks a shift with her agency you run away from the house so she can stay with your three kids. Don't forget the first kid isn't hers but she cared for the kids and lied to immigration the kid is hers to bring the boy here. You kept using the boy against her in the UK to disrespect her and lie to the police. You put cameras all over the house because you were expecting her to beat the boy one day so you can file child abuse against her but God pass you.

Kindly tell this forum how your wife has not been able to have just £50 in her name since she moved to England because you don't allow her work. You don't even give her money for food rather keep the food in your own bedroom. Tell people here how you use to seize her mobile phone not to get in touch with her family and friends back home and you did not allow her to keep friends in England. You've broken her phone on two occasions in your Plymouth abode and she kept hanging on to the marriage to make it work.

Kindly explain to this forum how you login into her social media account to chat with her male friends by trying to be her to see if she is dating anyone. You are the same person using her email address opened on your laptop to contact social workers that everything is fine when she reported you. Have you also forgotten all the threats you made to her if she ever end your career here and how you will end her life. You were only lucky to make a first report against her which were all concocted lies and she was giving a retraining order. You can go ahead and get all the restraining order you want in the UK but very soon you will roast.

She kept quiet all these while to save your career as a medical doctor but don't worry as the evidences against you are quite overwhelming. You can keep running for the little time you have but just kiss your career goodbye. This lady don too suffer and it will soon be payback time. Everything you were able to get away with in Nigeria has been unravelled. This is England you know and not naija�

Keep writing your fantasy stories

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by toprealman: 5:38pm On May 23, 2020
LinLinGentle:
What kind of in-law will come up shii like this?
Family background is essential.....bet she must be from a disjointed home.

1 Like

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by ghettochild(m): 5:39pm On May 23, 2020
LinLinGentle:
Disclaimer: I AM NOT A SAINT AND MY WIFE IS NOT THE DEVIL. I HAVE JUST BEEN UNFORTUNATE TO BECOME A VICTIM OF MATRIARCHY WHICH MANY MEN SUFFER ABROAD...

I have been hustling abroad for a few years while wifey was working in Nigeria and living with children. Marriage has always been turbulent and we even almost got divorced after I travelled out. We somehow worked on our issues with the help of pastors, family and friends, and after a few years of ''roughing'' it abroad to pave way for them, I finally succeeded and my family arrived a few months ago.

I used to be hot tempered, but I have had enough time to gain insight into my inadequacies and reflect on them. I am now significantly calmer due to the determination to make my marriage better and as per ''abroad levels''. My wife on the other hand is fully taking advantage of me and the environment we find ourselves in. First thing she did on getting here was to cut of my entire family. She said she doesn't want to have anything to do with any of them anymore. She has also not been too keen to kickstart her career, as all she does is endless picture taking and editing for social media hyping. I know this might be due to the initial ''euphoria'' phase cos she is coming abroad to a big house, big car and having no limits on most things we used to manage back in Nigeria, and she thinks things are bread and butter. You would never think for a second that she is a married woman if you check her profiles on social media!

She has become even more toxic person than she ever was in Naija. Now very bossy, never backs down, always the attacker, ever ready for a fight, lazier, always on social media, communicates with me as little as possible, embarrasses me in the neighbourhood with the constant noises from our house, and finally her threats have now tripled! Madam is now so fierce that I have become the house chicken. Just within a few months of being here o! She tells me that she will show me for all the ''gra gra'' I used to do back in Nigeria. Friends advised me against bringing this woman here but I no wan hear word as per responsible family man wey I dey claim to be.

The popular threat is usually ''I will end your career''. I wasn't taking this too seriously initially, but she then started following through with the threats by constant calls to the police and other services, making spooky and baseless career ending accusations and allegations against me.

I have never been the one to first lay my hands on her, but I have spilled drinks on her before when she attacked me. My wife now gets very physical without having any element of self control, fear or restraint after the simplest argument and sometimes, she damages things out of anger. She does this so often and never hesitates to dare me to do my worst.

I discovered that she has signed up on dating sites and when I even caught her chatting about sex to a particular guy in our area, she said that it was all my fault. She did not apologise for this. She even referred to it one time after an argument that if I am convulsing like this over just a sex chat, she's waiting to see what I'd do when I see a man on top of her.

My productivity at work has declined significantly and I am now on the verge of depression. Neighbours called the police on us one time after a lot of noise from out house. She accused me of domestic violence. The police had to separate us and I was stuck at home for an extended period and could not go to work due to this. I am now being investigated for domestic violence, which is a serious crime as madam wants it and I have had to report the situation to my company! The whole thing is so messy that I am scared that I have not seen the worst yet.

I am so afraid of losing it all and returning to Nigeria broke cos I spent my last card and even racked credit card debt to bring them here hoping to pay off gradually. I still have a few years to get my citizenship and if I lose my job now, that is the end for all of us!

For now, I don't know what is going to happen to us, as this woman is so determined to cause great and irreparable damage that could ruin our lives, just to get back at me and she is being cheered on by her family and friends.

THE SITUATION IS SO MESSED UP!

UPDATE:

Divorce has now been filed. I also recently got lucky as I was able to secure a restraining order when she messed up again and hit me daring me to do my worst. I called the police and made a proper case and she was arrested. She has been banned from the house for a month. The police advised me to talk to my lawyer and extend indefinitely if I want to. I hope to get this done ASAP. The law here does not only protect women but also protects innocent men. All you need is patience and wisdom. Thank you all for your ideas. Still several hurdles to cross but I am on the winning side for now.
Ok now that's she's been banned from the house.. Talk to ur lawyer file for the divorce... And remarry oooo..
That woman is a devil.
To think a women you struggled with n for.. Decides to end ur career...
Advice to men..
I repeat leave ur wives back home.. Do not..
Do not bring them to America,canada or Europe.
Research has shown it that these woman change from d African woman to western woman

1 Like

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 23, 2020
etrange:

I wouldn't want a fellow man's career or hustle to be ruined. But the fact is that we are not saints (as the OP also admitted) so we would also like to know how he contributed to the problem. The woman is not here to defend herself and all the OP could say is "I'm not saint". Well, his wife is also not a saint. If he's going to detail all the wife's short comings, he should detail his own too and let us decide who who more 'unsaintly'. I'm not siding the wife (why would I side her?) but this story is totally not objective, not even one bit. This is the kind of story you write when people around you don't agree with your actions so you come online to seek moral support.

@bolded, like I said earlier, even a bad woman wants a rich and successful husband. Like someone said, 'even Jezebel didn't mess with her husband's prosperity'. So why would she come to America with the sole aim of destroying her husband's career? How logical is that? Her actions might be destroying the man's career, no doubt; but like I said, it's not likely that's what she is out to achieve. Something must have triggered her actions but the OP summarised that "something" as "I am not a saint" and then went on to pain his wife in red. Why not tell is how "you are not a saint"? I'm sorry, bro. I'm just not riding with that lack of objectivity.

So this doctor is here again to tarnish the image of his wife. When will you rest Mr docki. You go from one blog to the other creating fake username to justify what you did to a loving and loyal woman. Why not tell them on this forum how you use to beat your wife black and blue in Nigeria. Why not tell them on this forum how the police has arrested you on various occasion in Nigeria for beating up your wife. Remember to also let people hailing you on this forum know how you have a case with the human rights commission back home over your senseless beatings and abuse. Good thing you moved her to the UK last year. How have you been treating her since she moved to the UK?

You don't allow her to work, the moment she picks a shift with her agency you run away from the house so she can stay with your three kids. Don't forget the first kid isn't hers but she cared for the kids and lied to immigration the kid is hers to bring the boy here. You kept using the boy against her in the UK to disrespect her and lie to the police. You put cameras all over the house because you were expecting her to beat the boy one day so you can file child abuse against her but God pass you.

Kindly tell this forum how your wife has not been able to have just £50 in her name since she moved to England because you don't allow her work. You don't even give her money for food rather keep the food in your own bedroom. Tell people here how you use to seize her mobile phone not to get in touch with her family and friends back home and you did not allow her to keep friends in England. You've broken her phone on two occasions in your Plymouth abode and she kept hanging on to the marriage to make it work.

Kindly explain to this forum how you login into her social media account to chat with her male friends by trying to be her to see if she is dating anyone. You are the same person using her email address opened on your laptop to contact social workers that everything is fine when she reported you. Have you also forgotten all the threats you made to her if she ever end your career here and how you will end her life. You were only lucky to make a first report against her which were all concocted lies and she was giving a retraining order. You can go ahead and get all the restraining order you want in the UK but very soon you will roast.

She kept quiet all these while to save your career as a medical doctor but don't worry as the evidences against you are quite overwhelming. You can keep running for the little time you have but just kiss your career goodbye. This lady don too suffer and it will soon be payback time. Everything you were able to get away with in Nigeria has been unravelled. This is England you know and not naija�

1 Like

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Spanishmilf(m): 5:40pm On May 23, 2020
igbowoman:

Some of u sit in ojuelegba and talk like say u know sumtin
U think someone can just pick up the phone and call ICE and they come and pick someone up?
lol
Try calling a white cop on a black person and see wetin go sup
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:41pm On May 23, 2020
Mindlog:
Newly registered username, another tale.

my two cents all this grammar you write you catch any for video
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by etrange: 5:43pm On May 23, 2020
Ayomidate:

You tagged the wrong person, I believe.

But if this your post refers to the OP, then it offers some balance which is what I've been clamouring for. It's unfortunate it's coming late.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by fastseo: 5:45pm On May 23, 2020
etrange:

Leave English oh.. You didn't read where he said he caught his wife red in the act sex chatting a guy and filed a divorce during one of his trip to Nigeria? His in-laws came begging and he took her back. And the reason he brought her over was to see if it was distance that made her bored and attempted cheating

No matter how you put it, most girls or Naija women of nowadays are something else. Just pray not to fall in their trap.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Bahddo(m): 5:46pm On May 23, 2020
Your disclaimer is wrong. Your wife is the devil.
You should have taken her back to Nigeria and divorced her here.

1 Like

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by EgunMogaji2: 5:46pm On May 23, 2020
doeeyed:

That's why he has to be 2-3 steps ahead. Before she tries to kill him or set a contract on his head.. Person wey don dey get replacement from SM..

Cry more than wolf... Accuse her of making threats on you...... To the cops ,immigration, work, rewrite your will, appoint trustworthy executors....

Her hands must not touch anything

Person wey neva get full paper dey crase more than "omonile"

She neva see somtin!! Think say all that mumu TV she dey watch na the real deal.

They have one scheme in their playbook. She can qualify for a green card based on injured spouse.

Unfortunately OP cannot win this as his post shows that he’s still looking at her as if she’s that sweet Sisi Clara from Oshodi. She’s now Shaquina grin

2 Likes

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 23, 2020
etrange:

You tagged the wrong person, I believe.

But if this your post refers to the OP, then it offers some balance which is what I've been clamouring for. It's unfortunate it's coming late.

Yeah I had to tag someone because he may want to delete my comment. The OP is a big liar and a manipulative fellow. Evidences are being compiled against him already. He thinks he is wise but will meet his Waterloo very soon
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Nitah1: 5:47pm On May 23, 2020
No woman born of a woman can bring me down...
And if you mistakenly unveils your plan to bring me down you will go down before you put that plan to action.

what a terrible woman....sexchat.
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by crossfire47(m): 5:48pm On May 23, 2020
Crazy tales

1 Like

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by EgunMogaji2: 5:49pm On May 23, 2020
igbowoman:

Some of u sit in ojuelegba and talk like say u know sumtin
U think someone can just pick up the phone and call ICE and they come and pick someone up?

Yeah it doesn’t work like that unless it’s a high priced individual that they’ve been looking for.
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 23, 2020
Nitah1:
No woman born of a woman can bring me down...
And if you mistakenly unveils your plan to bring me down you will go down before you put that plan to action.

what a terrible woman....sexchat ;DNo woman born of a woman can bring me down...

what a terrible woman....sexchat

Docki is this you ���
So you get plenty account for this forum. Just calm down and watch
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Munzy14(m): 5:52pm On May 23, 2020
LinLinGentle:
Make sure she doesn't get a dime out of the divorce.

Even if she does, try and eliminate her, before she terminate you.

Their comes a time a man uses brutality.
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by EgunMogaji2: 5:53pm On May 23, 2020
Ayomidate:

Hold the press.

“ Why not tell them on this forum how you use to beat your wife black and blue in Nigeria. Why not tell them on this forum how the police has arrested you on various occasion in Nigeria for beating up your wife. Remember to also let people hailing you on this forum know how you have a case with the human rights commission back home over your senseless beatings and abuse.”

If this is true, which I have no way of telling, but why would she then still move to U.K. with her alleged abuser?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by EgunMogaji2: 5:54pm On May 23, 2020
Munzy14:

Make sure she doesn't get a dime out of the divorce.

Even if she does, try and eliminate her, before she terminate you.

Their comes a time a man uses brutality.

Oh, that’s not happening. Child and spousal support are in order.
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 23, 2020
LinLinGentle:
I am 100% legal and working as a professional on a work visa. We are all legal Sir. I have not mentioned the country we're in for a reason, but thanks for your advice.
If you are on a work visa, she depends of your status and your application for her residency after you got one. Do NOT give to her the legal residency. She knows it, that's why she is trying to date and to marry an American. Divorce and let her be illegal, Americans now don't marry foreigners easy. Block your credit cards, don't give her any money, let her sue you for support and let her spend her own money on lawyers. She will be very poor, offer to buy the tickets for her and your children back to Nigeria but don't give her money, pay with your credit card the way she can't return the ticket getting money back from it. Be calm and smile. She is a loser.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (36)

Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You / Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? / Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.