Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,934 members, 7,828,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad - Family (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad (107487 Views)

My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage / My Parents Are Using Their Lives To Ruin My Future!!! / My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (36) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by etrange: 5:55pm On May 23, 2020
fastseo:

Leave English oh.. You didn't read where he said he caught his wife red in the act sex chatting a guy and filed a divorce during one of his trip to Nigeria? His in-laws came begging and he took her back. And the reason he brought her over was to see if it was distance that made her bored and attempted cheating

No matter how you put it, most girls or Naija women of nowadays are something else. Just pray not to fall in their trap.

We're still saying the same thing, bro. He's narrating the story in clear attempts to sell the impression of a bad wife. And no matter how you put it, most Nigerian boys/men are extremely mischievous and cheat without conscience too. But this is not about men and women, this is about the the OP's situation and the dangers of a single story.

Ayomidate:

Yeah I had to tag someone because he may want to delete my comment. The OP is a big liar and a manipulative fellow. Evidences are being compiled against him already. He thinks he is wise but will meet his Waterloo very soon

Thanks for bringing this forward. @fastseo, this is what I am saying, the two sides need to be heard since the OP has failed to be objective.

1 Like

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by bezimo(m): 5:55pm On May 23, 2020
SamNaijaboy:
Sorry for you bro. I have a friend who brought his wife abroad with the children. Sharperly she started flirting with a man while the guy was away from work and the guy came back to find his wife had received a surface pro gift from the new guy. She was even arguing with him that she was within her rights to keep the guy as a friend and collect any gifts.
This was a woman who didnt do any work, and was a full-time housewife, being kept by the man.
The husband was asking me if I think she could be cheating. I told him to look for more proof, not wanting to put him in depression. A wife who can be arguing with you for days about a guyfriend giving her expensive gifts has already "collected" more in secret.
That guy did nothing wrong, but has entered issues.

Guy, you need to get in touch with me and I'll help you out.
I made the same mistake as you did. I married an Igbo girl who became as bad as yours when she got here. I divorced her and got custody of my son. She now pays me child support and I stay FAR from her. I am one of the 1% or so of men that won their cases and I know what I did. Very expensive though, but I am at peace now.
I don't even date Nigerian women here in the USA after that anymore as they are mostly bedevilled with the same issues-trying to pay their husbands back for some hurt their father and uncle did to their mom or aunt. When you are dating or married to them, they somehow believe that they can do better than you or something.
And there is no use wasting money on women trust me. They are never satistied and you are as good as the latest thing you did for them. All things good you did in the past means nothing. It's the evil they think you did they keep in their mind hoping to pay you back.
Who needs such in their lives?

Common trend among igbo girls..i warn guys about bring igbo girls as wife..

2 Likes

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Nitah1: 5:56pm On May 23, 2020
Ayomidate:

Docki is this you ���
So you get plenty account for this forum. Just calm down and watch
grin
Ayomidate:

Docki is this you ���
So you get plenty account for this forum. Just calm down and watch
You are indeed a funny dude..
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by crossfire47(m): 5:56pm On May 23, 2020
Firefox01:
Men have been severally warned times without number. Avoid bringing your Nigerian wife or girlfriend abroad. If she can't remain married to you cos of distance, simply divorce. Now look at you, your sponsored and brought in misfortune with your own hands. Oga, look for ways to take a vacation to Nigeria with her, burn her passport and fly back without her knowledge. Ces fini
LMAO

1 Like

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by bezimo(m): 5:57pm On May 23, 2020
monfizzy:
I’ve read all through the thread and this only strengthened my resolve not to get married anytime soon or best put marrying anyone who doesn’t welcome the idea of living in Nigeria while I visit annually aside. I’m a British citizen in my early 30’s seriously considering getting married but in a dilemma of trying to find a balance of either bringing my to-be wife to the U.K. or leave her in Naija with both having it own challenges. However, leaving a woman in Naija seem a lesser evil.

Not particularly surprised by this story coz I’ve had friends who made the mistake of bringing their spouse here all regretting, about 8 in 10 marriages of Nigerians who brought their spouse to the U.K. packed up within 1-3years. A friend is now a stranger in his home and gradually sliding into depression just after a year the wife moved here.

Surprisingly, any girl I get to talk to and give the impression that they’ll live in Naija expresses their discontentment with such arrangement, so they’re looking for who to use and move abroad and destroy their life. Maybe I should just marry a Caucasian and forget about my desire of getting married to an Igbo babe so as to avoid unfortunate stories like this. It’s well

It's the same trend in Canada and USA..you see 9ja girls when they are brought abroad as wife they become something else making you regret heavily your decision. I hope guys are reading and receiving sense..

4 Likes

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by omoyankee3(m): 5:59pm On May 23, 2020
Mindlog:
Newly registered username, another tale.

I dont think it's a tale. There are elements in the story that shows he's saying the truth.

I dont have more to add to what others have already said except this; even though you are getting a divorce, you'll need to pray a judge to extend the restraining order indefinitely cos she can still ruin you with a lie.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 23, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

Hold the press.

“ Why not tell them on this forum how you use to beat your wife black and blue in Nigeria. Why not tell them on this forum how the police has arrested you on various occasion in Nigeria for beating up your wife. Remember to also let people hailing you on this forum know how you have a case with the human rights commission back home over your senseless beatings and abuse.”

If this is true, which I have no way of telling, but why would she then still move to U.K. with her alleged abuser?

She moved to the UK because they were somewhat settled after not seeing for like a year. She had a career in Nigeria as a medical practitioner as well. Family waded into their crisis and they believe its the best for the kids. Finally she does not believe he will be able to abuse her in a saner country. There was a memorandum of understanding he signed at the Nigerian human rights commission to stop abusing her. These reasons made her agree to leave her job and move to England with the kids. As you can see up there he has used another fake account to respond to me. I won't say much as he is already done for

4 Likes

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by semuni: 6:00pm On May 23, 2020
Bro don't mind them, they are kids talking from their anus. You did nothing wrong, just try and make sure you're separated as fast as possible so not to loss all you have worked for. She is a toxic element.

quote author=LinLinGentle post=89561631]All these people here that kept saying I did not treat my wife right in Nigeria don't actually know what they're saying. The answer is NO. In Nigeria, she never touched her salary, I never leave house chores to her alone, I did most things men do to show love to a woman. She just makes sure to tell me how inadequate I am and how she could have had better than me and deserves more. She had this ex boyfriend she always compared me to. Also, she has always had this pathological attachment to her extended family and makes it a duty to paint me in a bad light to anyone willing to listen. Her family expect more from me than I could offer, but did not even nurture the kind of relationship where this could happen. I was always the one doing the calling and visiting and all I get back is criticisms. Throughout our stay in Nigeria, none of her family members ever visited our matrimonial home, cos my wife cannot stop staying things like ''He drinks too much'', ''he never stays at home'', ''I think he is cheating'', ''his mother is a witch'' etc. We were both young professionals and we had busy lives back in Naija so we used to keep a maid, a driver etc. It was not really what you would call a patriarchy at all, just that I had a lower threshold for bullshit. The only difference between when we were in Nigeria and now is that I cannot keep up with her gbas gbos here, and have to back down most of the time for peace to reign, but back in Nigeria, she dared not do or say some things to me cos I would reciprocate swiftly. I am just a normal man with ''African mentality'' like most of y'all, I am not a trouble maker. I am just unfortunate to have this kinda wife whose expectations I have never met and who thinks I don't deserve appreciation, affection, respect, loyalty and love. [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by bezimo(m): 6:00pm On May 23, 2020
olancho:
I know some men who left their family here in Nigeria and traveled they only visit once in two years, they take their children over there once they complete secondary school. The worst mistake a man will make is coming back to marry here and take her abroad when there are women over there to marry, especially those in America marrying nurses from Nigeria. When you take them over and they get a job they forget you and face their family.if you are unlucky to lose your job your name changes to Mr Wood and she will poison the children's mind and they will abandon you. [/b]Bros your friends advised you against bringing your wife and you neglected them and brought her well I advice you face the music. For those of you over there you are yet to marry shine your eye. [b]My sister in New York do gist me what Nigeian men especially ogbo men are going through over there because of their wife. I am not saying there are no good women over there but they are 1%.

So true...

They probably married igbo girls..terrible decision..and brought abroad wife especially if she is igbo.. your marriage is 80%..likely to pack up as she screws you over...

2 Likes

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by omoyankee3(m): 6:01pm On May 23, 2020
Same thing happens over and over again.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by ekerintee: 6:01pm On May 23, 2020
crossfire47:

LMAO

Burning passport cannot solve problem.she can always get another one and also the embassy can process another entry permit for her since she has a running permit that has not expired .just my own idea.best thing is to get a divorce in Nigeria after seizing the passport and residence card

4 Likes

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by mordred44: 6:02pm On May 23, 2020
Try to install cctv within ur premises for prove b4 she send u bak 2 grass root

2 Likes

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by djon78(m): 6:03pm On May 23, 2020
Martinez39s:
Prenups are nothing but glorified toilet papers over there. A judge could toss them aside for whatever reason. If the wife claims she was made to sign the prenup under duress, she would be automatically believed even if there is no evidence to back up her claim, and the prenup would be annulled.

smiley

prenup is no glorified newspaper.
Just get a very good lawyer when signing it.
It saved Donald Trump from his second marriage, she got none of his wealth
Also saved Tiger Woods who with a net worth of over a billion dollars payed his wife only $100 million, which he gave her out of being kind.
If not for his prenup, she would have taken half of his wealth.
Most wealthy guys in the states sign serious water tight prenuptial agreement to protect there money.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by bezimo(m): 6:04pm On May 23, 2020
Happyguy201:
biggest mistake any man can make its bringing a Nigerian wife or girlfriend abroad

It seems so based on some stories
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by lozanni(m): 6:05pm On May 23, 2020
How do Nigerian women change so drastically when you marry them and take them overseas? sad
A family friend had a similar experience after he relocated to England and later brought his wife, whom he had been dating right from University days over to the UK, as she was always crying and pestering her Mother and Father in-law that she could not live without her husband.
She found out that the law protects the woman more over there and would always quarrel with her husband and call the Police to take him away.
Eventually, the guy had to walk away from the marriage.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by jameel6: 6:05pm On May 23, 2020
Though I know women are wicked and devilish, but I sincerely believe that the poster has done unspeakable things to this woman, no matter how a married woman with kids are angry or hurts your efforts to make amends would've softened her heart a little. My advice to you is to be calm, go on quite holiday with her and begged her for forgiveness for the sake of the children. My uncle in abroad lost all his properties to his wife cos of problem like this, now he is starting all over. May the good lord bless you.
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by djon78(m): 6:08pm On May 23, 2020
Martinez39s:
The divorce court system isn't bothered by that. As long as the woman claims she was made to sign the prenup under duress, the court will toss the prenup aside.

Again this is a very false narrative.
Contracts is a serious binding thing in the west. There is rule of law and respect for agreement over there.
All the men I know that signed prenuptial agreement won there cases.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by grafixdon: 6:08pm On May 23, 2020
lekki1444:
but this your story is not adding up lol. how did your brother with no papers bring a woman over to the UK ? grin

Are u alright, someone that have spent more than 10years in uk.
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by mordred44: 6:08pm On May 23, 2020
I AM NOT A SAINT AND MY WIFE IS NOT THE DEVIL. I HAVE JUST BEEN UNFORTUNATE TO BECOME A VICTIM OF MATRIARCHY WHICH MANY MEN SUFFER ABROAD... [/b]

I have been hustling abroad for a few years while wifey was working in Nigeria and living with children. Marriage has always been turbulent and we even almost got divorced after I travelled out. We somehow worked on our issues with the help of pastors, family and friends, and after a few years of ''roughing'' it abroad to pave way for them, I finally succeeded and my family arrived a few months ago.

I used to be hot tempered, but I have had enough time to gain insight into my inadequacies and reflect on them. I am now significantly calmer due to the determination to make my marriage better and as per ''abroad levels''. My wife on the other hand is fully taking advantage of me and the environment we find ourselves in. First thing she did on getting here was to cut of my entire family. She said she doesn't want to have anything to do with any of them anymore. She has also not been too keen to kickstart her career, as all she does is endless picture taking and editing for social media hyping. I know this might be due to the initial ''euphoria'' phase cos she is coming abroad to a big house, big car and having no limits on most things we used to manage back in Nigeria, and she thinks things are bread and butter. You would never think for a second that she is a married woman if you check her profiles on social media!

She has become even more toxic person than she ever was in Naija. Now very bossy, never backs down, always the attacker, ever ready for a fight, lazier, always on social media, communicates with me as little as possible, embarrasses me in the neighbourhood with the constant noises from our house, and finally her threats have now tripled! Madam is now so fierce that I have become the house chicken. Just within a few months of being here o! She tells me that she will show me for all the ''gra gra'' I used to do back in Nigeria. Friends advised me against bringing this woman here but I no wan hear word as per responsible family man wey I dey claim to be.

The popular threat is usually ''I will end your career''. I wasn't taking this too seriously initially, but she then started following through with the threats by constant calls to the police and other services, making spooky and baseless career ending accusations and allegations against me.

I have never been the one to first lay my hands on her, but I have spilled drinks on her before when she attacked me. My wife now gets very physical without having any element of self control, fear or restraint after the simplest argument and sometimes, she damages things out of anger. She does this so often and never hesitates to dare me to do my worst.

I discovered that she has signed up on dating sites and when I even caught her chatting about sex to a particular guy in our area, she said that it was all my fault. She did not apologise for this. She even referred to it one time after an argument that if I am convulsing like this over just a sex chat, she's waiting to see what I'd do when I see a man on top of her.

My productivity at work has declined significantly and I am now on the verge of depression. Neighbours called the police on us one time after a lot of noise from out house. She accused me of domestic violence. The police had to separate us and I was stuck at home for an extended period and could not go to work due to this. I am now being investigated for domestic violence, which is a serious crime as madam wants it and I have had to report the situation to my company! The whole thing is so messy that I am scared that I have not seen the worst yet.

I am so afraid of losing it all and returning to Nigeria broke cos I spent my last card and even racked credit card debt to bring them here hoping to pay off gradually. I still have a few years to get my citizenship and if I lose my job now, that is the end for all of us!

For now, I don't know what is going to happen to us, as this woman is so determined to cause great and irreparable damage that could ruin our lives, just to get back at me and she is being cheered on by her family and friends.
UPDATE:
Divorce has now been filed. I also recently got lucky as I was able to secure a restraining order when she messed up again and hit me daring me to do my worst. I called the police and made a proper case and she was arrested. She has been banned from the house for a month. The police advised me to talk to my lawyer and extend indefinitely if I want to. I hope to get this done ASAP. The law here does not only protect women but also protects innocent men. All you need is patience and wisdom. Thank you all for your ideas. Still several hurdles to cross but I am on the winning side for now.[/quote]Try to install cctv within ur premises for prove b4 she send u bak 2 grass root
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by KingAzari: 6:10pm On May 23, 2020
LinLinGentle:
Disclaimer: I AM NOT A SAINT AND MY WIFE IS NOT THE DEVIL. I HAVE JUST BEEN UNFORTUNATE TO BECOME A VICTIM OF MATRIARCHY WHICH MANY MEN SUFFER ABROAD...

Make sure she doesn't set her eyes nor have her names on your insurance policy, so that you don't become another victim of Wives with Knives.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by DavidEsq(m): 6:11pm On May 23, 2020
LinLinGentle:
Disclaimer: I AM NOT A SAINT AND MY WIFE IS NOT THE DEVIL. I HAVE JUST BEEN UNFORTUNATE TO BECOME A VICTIM OF MATRIARCHY WHICH MANY MEN SUFFER ABROAD...

I have been hustling abroad for a few years while wifey was working in Nigeria and living with children. Marriage has always been turbulent and we even almost got divorced after I travelled out. We somehow worked on our issues with the help of pastors, family and friends, and after a few years of ''roughing'' it abroad to pave way for them, I finally succeeded and my family arrived a few months ago.

I used to be hot tempered, but I have had enough time to gain insight into my inadequacies and reflect on them. I am now significantly calmer due to the determination to make my marriage better and as per ''abroad levels''. My wife on the other hand is fully taking advantage of me and the environment we find ourselves in. First thing she did on getting here was to cut of my entire family. She said she doesn't want to have anything to do with any of them anymore. She has also not been too keen to kickstart her career, as all she does is endless picture taking and editing for social media hyping. I know this might be due to the initial ''euphoria'' phase cos she is coming abroad to a big house, big car and having no limits on most things we used to manage back in Nigeria, and she thinks things are bread and butter. You would never think for a second that she is a married woman if you check her profiles on social media!

She has become even more toxic person than she ever was in Naija. Now very bossy, never backs down, always the attacker, ever ready for a fight, lazier, always on social media, communicates with me as little as possible, embarrasses me in the neighbourhood with the constant noises from our house, and finally her threats have now tripled! Madam is now so fierce that I have become the house chicken. Just within a few months of being here o! She tells me that she will show me for all the ''gra gra'' I used to do back in Nigeria. Friends advised me against bringing this woman here but I no wan hear word as per responsible family man wey I dey claim to be.

The popular threat is usually ''I will end your career''. I wasn't taking this too seriously initially, but she then started following through with the threats by constant calls to the police and other services, making spooky and baseless career ending accusations and allegations against me.

I have never been the one to first lay my hands on her, but I have spilled drinks on her before when she attacked me. My wife now gets very physical without having any element of self control, fear or restraint after the simplest argument and sometimes, she damages things out of anger. She does this so often and never hesitates to dare me to do my worst.

I discovered that she has signed up on dating sites and when I even caught her chatting about sex to a particular guy in our area, she said that it was all my fault. She did not apologise for this. She even referred to it one time after an argument that if I am convulsing like this over just a sex chat, she's waiting to see what I'd do when I see a man on top of her.

My productivity at work has declined significantly and I am now on the verge of depression. Neighbours called the police on us one time after a lot of noise from out house. She accused me of domestic violence. The police had to separate us and I was stuck at home for an extended period and could not go to work due to this. I am now being investigated for domestic violence, which is a serious crime as madam wants it and I have had to report the situation to my company! The whole thing is so messy that I am scared that I have not seen the worst yet.

I am so afraid of losing it all and returning to Nigeria broke cos I spent my last card and even racked credit card debt to bring them here hoping to pay off gradually. I still have a few years to get my citizenship and if I lose my job now, that is the end for all of us!

For now, I don't know what is going to happen to us, as this woman is so determined to cause great and irreparable damage that could ruin our lives, just to get back at me and she is being cheered on by her family and friends.

THE SITUATION IS SO MESSED UP!

UPDATE:

Divorce has now been filed. I also recently got lucky as I was able to secure a restraining order when she messed up again and hit me daring me to do my worst. I called the police and made a proper case and she was arrested. She has been banned from the house for a month. The police advised me to talk to my lawyer and extend indefinitely if I want to. I hope to get this done ASAP. The law here does not only protect women but also protects innocent men. All you need is patience and wisdom. Thank you all for your ideas. Still several hurdles to cross but I am on the winning side for now.
OP u see the bolded? u are king! Pls press it to the very last and if u show one bit of foolish mercy, I would make it a duty to find u and whoop ur ass grin grin grin grin angry

5 Likes

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by mormoney85(m): 6:11pm On May 23, 2020
LinLinGentle:

THE SITUATION IS SO MESSED UP!

UPDATE:

Divorce has now been filed. I also recently got lucky as I was able to secure a restraining order when she messed up again and hit me daring me to do my worst. I called the police and made a proper case and she was arrested. She has been banned from the house for a month. The police advised me to talk to my lawyer and extend indefinitely if I want to. I hope to get this done ASAP. The law here does not only protect women but also protects innocent men. All you need is patience and wisdom. Thank you all for your ideas. Still several hurdles to cross but I am on the winning side for now.
bros what happened to cctv u should have installed cctv in ur house that should have been ur witness
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Advancedman(m): 6:12pm On May 23, 2020
Mindlog:
Newly registered username, another tale.

Oga you are there before her so you should be smart by doing the following.
1, Diligent consultation from experience counsellor formal and informal.
2, Technology I mean tap her phone, social media accounts and all you can.
Hidden and spy camera around the house.
Contact cheaters if possible or some of those private investigators to help you.
Once you have her on record you can decide what to do next.

Make sure while you are at it you play the biggest mumu.

1 Like

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Nitah1: 6:13pm On May 23, 2020
Ayomidate:

So this doctor is here again to tarnish the image of his wife. When will you rest Mr docki. You go from one blog to the other creating fake username to justify what you did to a loving and loyal woman. Why not tell them on this forum how you use to beat your wife black and blue in Nigeria. Why not tell them on this forum how the police has arrested you on various occasion in Nigeria for beating up your wife. Remember to also let people hailing you on this forum know how you have a case with the human rights commission back home over your senseless beatings and abuse. Good thing you moved her to the UK last year. How have you been treating her since she moved to the UK?

You don't allow her to work, the moment she picks a shift with her agency you run away from the house so she can stay with your three kids. Don't forget the first kid isn't hers but she cared for the kids and lied to immigration the kid is hers to bring the boy here. You kept using the boy against her in the UK to disrespect her and lie to the police. You put cameras all over the house because you were expecting her to beat the boy one day so you can file child abuse against her but God pass you.

Kindly tell this forum how your wife has not been able to have just £50 in her name since she moved to England because you don't allow her work. You don't even give her money for food rather keep the food in your own bedroom. Tell people here how you use to seize her mobile phone not to get in touch with her family and friends back home and you did not allow her to keep friends in England. You've broken her phone on two occasions in your Plymouth abode and she kept hanging on to the marriage to make it work.

Kindly explain to this forum how you login into her social media account to chat with her male friends by trying to be her to see if she is dating anyone. You are the same person using her email address opened on your laptop to contact social workers that everything is fine when she reported you. Have you also forgotten all the threats you made to her if she ever end your career here and how you will end her life. You were only lucky to make a first report against her which were all concocted lies and she was giving a retraining order. You can go ahead and get all the restraining order you want in the UK but very soon you will roast.

She kept quiet all these while to save your career as a medical doctor but don't worry as the evidences against you are quite overwhelming. You can keep running for the little time you have but just kiss your career goodbye. This lady don too suffer and it will soon be payback time. Everything you were able to get away with in Nigeria has been unravelled. This is England you know and not naija�
Looks like you are the person fuccking op's wife...ahbi you are one of her relative advising her to do all this terrible things over there.?

we are not interested in your story...
why was she beating?

7 Likes

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by djon78(m): 6:13pm On May 23, 2020
OldSoul1:

Prenups no be moimoi guys! First it’s for wealthy people to safeguard their wealth, plus it usually involves lawyers and fees are quite expensive!

Here is someone that understands the whole stuff.

1 Like

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by ekerintee: 6:14pm On May 23, 2020
Ayomidate post=89881586
This is another angle to the story.now am confused ,which one is to be believed .i think ,it's best to have the womans side of the story,the truth is most African women mis behave in Europe but the woman can be innocent in this matter at hand.so before we condemn d woman,we shud he's her side

:

So this doctor is here again to tarnish the image of his wife. When will you rest Mr docki. You go from one blog to the other creating fake username to justify what you did to a loving and loyal woman. Why not tell them on this forum how you use to beat your wife black and blue in Nigeria. Why not tell them on this forum how the police has arrested you on various occasion in Nigeria for beating up your wife. Remember to also let people hailing you on this forum know how you have a case with the human rights commission back home over your senseless beatings and abuse. Good thing you moved her to the UK last year. How have you been treating her since she moved to the UK?

You don't allow her to work, the moment she picks a shift with her agency you run away from the house so she can stay with your three kids. Don't forget the first kid isn't hers but she cared for the kids and lied to immigration the kid is hers to bring the boy here. You kept using the boy against her in the UK to disrespect her and lie to the police. You put cameras all over the house because you were expecting her to beat the boy one day so you can file child abuse against her but God pass you.

Kindly tell this forum how your wife has not been able to have just £50 in her name since she moved to England because you don't allow her work. You don't even give her money for food rather keep the food in your own bedroom. Tell people here how you use to seize her mobile phone not to get in touch with her family and friends back home and you did not allow her to keep friends in England. You've broken her phone on two occasions in your Plymouth abode and she kept hanging on to the marriage to make it work.

Kindly explain to this forum how you login into her social media account to chat with her male friends by trying to be her to see if she is dating anyone. You are the same person using her email address opened on your laptop to contact social workers that everything is fine when she reported you. Have you also forgotten all the threats you made to her if she ever end your career here and how you will end her life. You were only lucky to make a first report against her which were all concocted lies and she was giving a retraining order. You can go ahead and get all the restraining order you want in the UK but very soon you will roast.

She kept quiet all these while to save your career as a medical doctor but don't worry as the evidences against you are quite overwhelming. You can keep running for the little time you have but just kiss your career goodbye. This lady don too suffer and it will soon be payback time. Everything you were able to get away with in Nigeria has been unravelled. This is England you know and not naija�

Keep writing your fantasy stories
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by djon78(m): 6:15pm On May 23, 2020
OldSoul1:

Get your facts right bud! No one signs prenup under duress! The process is clearly Explained to you before you sign on the dotted lines. You either sign or not. You sign if you have no hidden agenda or decline if you have one; or in some cases feel spited.

Good addressing it. People will just be spreading ignorance on this forum.
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Martinez39s(m): 6:15pm On May 23, 2020
djon78:

[s]prenup is no glorified newspaper.
Just get a very good lawyer when signing it.
It saved Donald Trump from his second marriage, she got none of his wealth
Also saved Tiger Woods who with a net worth of over a billion dollars payed his wife only $100 million, which he gave her out of being kind.
If not for his prenup, she would have taken half of his wealth.
Most wealthy guys in the states sign serious water tight prenuptial agreement to protect there money.[/s]
djon78:
[s]Again this is a very false narrative.
Contracts is a serious binding thing in the west. There is rule of law and respect for agreement over there.
All the men I know that signed prenuptial agreement won there cases.[/s]
I was born at night but it wasn't last night. Take your lies and garbage to individuals that are naive about the system over there.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Martinez39s(m): 6:19pm On May 23, 2020
Ayomidate:
[s]So this doctor is here again to tarnish the image of his wife. When will you rest Mr docki. You go from one blog to the other creating fake username to justify what you did to a loving and loyal woman. Why not tell them on this forum how you use to beat your wife black and blue in Nigeria. Why not tell them on this forum how the police has arrested you on various occasion in Nigeria for beating up your wife. Remember to also let people hailing you on this forum know how you have a case with the human rights commission back home over your senseless beatings and abuse. Good thing you moved her to the UK last year. How have you been treating her since she moved to the UK?

Keep writing your fantasy stories[/s]
New account created with an agenda. We are not interested.

7 Likes

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Advancedman(m): 6:19pm On May 23, 2020
I still have a few years to get my citizenship and if I lose my job now, that is the end for all of us!
The woman does not care about you or the children.

You did not prepared her before and forgot that black man in oyinbo land is another issue in itself in fact you have 1001 blame.
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by djon78(m): 6:19pm On May 23, 2020
OldSoul1:

Get your facts right bud! No one signs prenup under duress! The process is clearly Explained to you before you sign on the dotted lines. You either sign or not. You sign if you have no hidden agenda or decline if you have one; or in some cases feel spited.

Sir Paul McCartney of the Beatles band was warned when he married after his wife of over 30years died of cancer. To sign prenuptial agreement.
He said no that he was in love.
Didn't last long with the so called woman, I think not up to 4 years.
And she filled divorce and took almost 200 million pounds settlement from him.
He said he was warned before time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by EgunMogaji2: 6:20pm On May 23, 2020
Ayomidate:

She moved to the UK because they were somewhat settled after not seeing for like a year. She had a career in Nigeria as a medical practitioner as well. Family waded into their crisis and they believe its the best for the kids. Finally she does not believe he will be able to abuse her in a saner country. There was a memorandum of understanding he signed at the Nigerian human rights commission to stop abusing her. These reasons made her agree to leave her job and move to England with the kids. As you can see up there he has used another fake account to respond to me. I won't say much as he is already done for

Okay. Sounds plausible.

In all of this it’s the innocent children that saddens me. Las las the adults will be fine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (36)

Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You / Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? / Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.