Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,188 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad - Family (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad (107204 Views)

My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage / My Parents Are Using Their Lives To Ruin My Future!!! / My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (36) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by TheMohican(m): 7:42pm On May 23, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
I quit after reading the disclaimer.Please someone should summarize the novel for me.

Lazy muda4car, 3rd class lowlife
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by obataokenwa(m): 7:48pm On May 23, 2020
Ayomidate:

Yeah I had to tag someone because he may want to delete my comment. The OP is a big liar and a manipulative fellow. Evidences are being compiled against him already. He thinks he is wise but will meet his Waterloo very soon
What will you guys gain by ending someone's career. The woman can walk away jeje and continue her life...this life too sweet..

You hold one down, you hold yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by bonnyface13: 7:49pm On May 23, 2020
Hello Linlingentle,
Good day.
Can you inbox me your phone number at bonnyface3307@gmail.com
I can’t post my number online.
We need to talk from my experience here in the State and possible solution. Mine lasted for about three years before I got some respite.
I hope to hear from you.
Regards,
Me
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 23, 2020
obataokenwa:
My dear if the lady in question is ur friend...advice her to move on with her life instead of looking for revenge cos it may get messier. Since she's over there, she can be useful to herself other than trying to be right or wrong. Pls don't encourage her to be dangerous. My people say...revenge always turn out to be worst and full of regret. You can't ruin a man's life and go Scot free easily.
She is ruining her children' life. They both should do well for their own children.
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by obataokenwa(m): 7:51pm On May 23, 2020
Ayomidate:

Docki is this you ���
So you get plenty account for this forum. Just calm down and watch
Las Las it will soon enter spiritual and I see one person going mad.
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by seanwilliam(m): 7:51pm On May 23, 2020
liberalchick:

Nice of you to give an update.

This is for the Nigerian men that have deluded themselves with the lie “the law favor women”.

FYI for the bolded, the law as is doesn’t care about gender. You do the crime, you do the time. You can’t just lie to the police and the justice system that you were abused and because you’re a woman your alleged abuser will be prosecuted and sent to prison without evidence.
pls , would that wife be deported back to naija I really want to see her suffer I swear.. would she be sent back
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Angelacruz: 7:52pm On May 23, 2020
Dis one pass me
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by AlhajaChinyere: 7:55pm On May 23, 2020
TechSpot:
The issue with some men is that they rush into marriage due to societal pressure, they get to marry a stranger cos time is not on their side or cos their parents kept comparing them to their peers or cos they don't want to fornicate and have to get married to 'hit it'.

How will you not be able to please someone that you got married to, made children with and went further to actualizing her "porting from Naija" dream by relocating her to the dream country of most Nigerians, Canada... How!?

If you will look inward you will find the solution to your problem. Stop feeling depressed, stop competing with an angry woman instead make her happy. Little things go along way in pleasing a woman except the woman has finally ran mad that's when she wont appreciate those little gestures like a warm massage, a wink, a forehead kiss, a leg rub, sweet names calling, occasional gifts, surprise dates, helping with meals, taking care of the children and more and more compliments; These are some of the few things those "whatsapp boys" does better to get their attention... If you want to have peace you need to learn some of it too... Stop taking everything your woman does to you so personal, try and develop some humor and be a bit flexible.

Women after giving birth usually feel they are less wanted by their man/husband cos he has seen them before the changes to their body occur so they start to resent the man and sometimes they want to do likewise to the baby that has brought changes to their body that now affects their once high physical beauty and high self esteem... You owe such woman alot of commitment and constant reminder that despite all the changes childbirth caused her body she hasn't lost her beauty or that you still value her same way you did pre-childbirth.

Learn to live in love with your woman and she will replicate the love and if it has gone beyond salvageable then you need to leave for a while, give her all enough time and space to experience differently from what she is used to then she can compare, contrast then decide.

Time heals everything.

And who has the time for all these rubbish?

I should start worshiping her nau.

The only solution is to leave her on Nija....&I we should start marrying the women abroad. You don't NEED a Nigerian wife to be happy and fulfilled. Haba!
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by StubbornGENIUS: 7:57pm On May 23, 2020
TheMohican:

Lazy muda4car, 3rd class lowlife
You are in so much pain and agony,arsewipe.I have noticed you,hope you are very happy now.
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by TheMohican(m): 8:00pm On May 23, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:
My guy arrange for a trip back to Naija with her.

Start beating the devil out of her life right from the Airport. Collect her traveling documents and damage them beyond repairs.

Keep your papers and fly back to your base.

My advice may sound odd because I don't know where exactly you are based. . But if what I said is possible and obtainable, do it.

Let me tell you about a dead colleague of mine. His story is almost same as yours.

Gbenga that is his real name. He was an artist.

He was in the UK for like four years. ( I am not really sure how long though) He later brought the wife over and Gbam! The problems started. His wife started becoming uncontrollable and all.

One day Gbenga left for work and forgot something. He came back and met a man in his apartment fucking the wife. My guy started problem with them and started beating the wife.

The wife's lover called the police on him while escaping. That someone was beating his wife at so so and so apartment. Police came and whisked Gbenga away.
To cut the long story short, Gbenga found himself in Nigeria. He tried to go back to no avail.

Before you know it, Gbega started showing signs of insanity and eventually ran completely mad. Three Years ago my guy died in UCH Ibadan when he was taken there for treatment.

The wife married one of his friends and life continues. Gbenga is dead but the wife remains in UK flexing

You see life?

Send that woman back by all means. You will take care of your kids in Nigeria when they are back.

Trick her to come to Nigeria and collect her traveling documents and burn them. I pray you won't end up like my guy Gbenga.

Take care

Something similar happened to my uncle iyke, he spent time.e in jail though, by the time he got out, an indemand portfolio analyst could no longer get a job.
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by TheMohican(m): 8:02pm On May 23, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
You are in so much pain and agony,arsewipe.I have noticed you,hope you are very happy now.

Notice, no notice I no care lazy fool!!!
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Mrlouis: 8:05pm On May 23, 2020
Nonsense. Una dey see food chop na.
Classical tale of Person wey get cap wey no get head and person wey get head wey no get cap.
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by angelfallz(m): 8:07pm On May 23, 2020
Someone7:
This is sad and annoying at the same time. It's not the first time I'm hearing of young men moving out of the country and immediately start complaining of their wives. The other day a friend called me from the UK saying the only person he values in life now is his baby girl. The only consolation he has coming home from work to his wife is that he will see his baby. I knew her, sweet nice girl, he married her straight out of NYSC. But she has made his life a living hell.
Please o what is in the air that changes our women after they leave this country??

Lol nothing is in the air there bro.. such women were never good women to begin with. A woman with a good character would remain a good woman whether you take her to Mars or Jupiter

4 Likes

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Sarah20A(f): 8:08pm On May 23, 2020
LinLinGentle:
You are right bro, I had plenty gra gra back in Naija and I think she has psychologically programmed herself before arrival to come take her pound of flesh here. There is complete breakdown of communication with her family as they are on her side, always encouraging her to call the police on me. All they say is ''No gree for am o, he think say na Naija he dey. Show am well well, you have rights there and the govt. would support you''
just call her and have a heart to heart conversation with..forget your pride and beg her .
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 23, 2020
Is it illegal to record her comments as evidence?, like when she said she will ruin your career?. At least as evidence.
Sometimes men have to be men to deal with these people, the ones that are not lovely...
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by StubbornGENIUS: 8:13pm On May 23, 2020
TheMohican:

Notice, no notice I no care lazy fool!!!
I just pity your parents,that is if they have not died from multiple heartbreaks and disappointments.
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by TheMohican(m): 8:16pm On May 23, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
I just pity your parents,that is if they have not died from multiple heartbreaks and disappointments.

Actually my people are proud of me, I'm not a lazy mofo like you.
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by bigtt76(f): 8:19pm On May 23, 2020
What tribe is she? I'm just curious though but does she think she can sustain herself if she ends your career or what? She's ill advised. Stay safe

LinLinGentle:
You are right bro, I had plenty gra gra back in Naija and I think she has psychologically programmed herself before arrival to come take her pound of flesh here. There is complete breakdown of communication with her family as they are on her side, always encouraging her to call the police on me. All they say is ''No gree for am o, he think say na Naija he dey. Show am well well, you have rights there and the govt. would support you''
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by obataokenwa(m): 8:29pm On May 23, 2020
bigtt76:
What tribe is she? I'm just curious though but does she think she can sustain herself if she ends your career or what? She's ill advised. Stay safe

Na Yoruba woman according to information available. The country na UK.

1 Like

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by StubbornGENIUS: 8:29pm On May 23, 2020
TheMohican:

Actually my people are proud of me, I'm not a lazy mofo like you.
I can see am replying a girl who only knows how to type "lazy".Better go and wash your maggot infested undies and stop derailing someone's thread.
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by tuneneabroad: 8:34pm On May 23, 2020
Hello young man. Your lies sounded familiar because you have come here before with different name. You agreed you used to be hot tempered. At what point did you change? I need to be frank here because you may not find anyone telling you the truth. I wish you could really swear by whatever you believed in, either Jesus Christ or native wise that your wife is always at fault. You have never seen anything good in your wife. It would also help us if you tell us how you met your wife and whether she was the first woman in your life. Can you also tell us that you dont have extra marital affairs in Nigeria before you left and when you got abroad? What kind of man are you, the one tied to her mother's apron string or the one that truly love his wife.
I am short of words for now but if all you have said are true, may posterity judge between you and the wife. But if you have come to this platform to tell us lies "You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. John 8:44

We know people like you who likes punishing their wife by not allowing her to work, by not empowering her. Some of you are being controlled against your wife by your mother and your family members.

Except your story is purely and 100% true, you will never make it in live, no matter your position now. If you pull down your wife in the public, you will never grow in your endeavours in Jesus Christ's Mighty Name. Amen and all the curses in Deuteronomy 28 shall be your portion EXCEPT YOU ARE 100% INNOCENT in Jesus' name. AMEN

Don't look for anybody when your problems start. Oniro jatijati

2 Likes

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by TheMohican(m): 8:35pm On May 23, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
I can see am replying a girl who only knows how to type "lazy".Better go and wash your maggot infested undies and stop derailing someone's thread.

Lols, I'm a dude and no, I'm not gay, so look elsewhere and those undies infected with maggots, that's your brain, go and wash your brain. Lazy!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 23, 2020
TheMohican:

Something similar happened to my uncle iyke, he spent time.e in jail though, by the time he got out, an indemand portfolio analyst could no longer get a job.

So sad. Many Nigerian women abroad are evil. Especially Yoruba women in the UK. Nasty devilish set of people.

I am Yoruba so, who ever wants to quote should know that.
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by StubbornGENIUS: 8:41pm On May 23, 2020
TheMohican:

Lols, I'm a dude and no, I'm not gay, so look elsewhere and those undies infected with maggots, that's your brain, go and wash your brain. Lazy!!!!!!!!!!
Lol @ "wash your brain" grin grin grin grin grin .Again,another lazy comment.You say you are a"dude" but you totally sound like a teenage girl.Disappear without trace and stop derailing the thread.
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by CoolAmbience(m): 8:42pm On May 23, 2020
igbowoman:

I am sick of these stoopid lines of tricking her back home
How old are you people sef?

Methuselah!

Why then did you bring your family matter here?

I should be asking you how old you are?
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by viktuur(m): 8:46pm On May 23, 2020
Install secret cameras with audio into the house, give her one more chance and also ample opportunity for hard evidence in case she doesn't change
LinLinGentle:
Disclaimer: I AM NOT A SAINT AND MY WIFE IS NOT THE DEVIL. I HAVE JUST BEEN UNFORTUNATE TO BECOME A VICTIM OF MATRIARCHY WHICH MANY MEN SUFFER ABROAD...

I have been hustling abroad for a few years while wifey was working in Nigeria and living with children. Marriage has always been turbulent and we even almost got divorced after I travelled out. We somehow worked on our issues with the help of pastors, family and friends, and after a few years of ''roughing'' it abroad to pave way for them, I finally succeeded and my family arrived a few months ago.

I used to be hot tempered, but I have had enough time to gain insight into my inadequacies and reflect on them. I am now significantly calmer due to the determination to make my marriage better and as per ''abroad levels''. My wife on the other hand is fully taking advantage of me and the environment we find ourselves in. First thing she did on getting here was to cut of my entire family. She said she doesn't want to have anything to do with any of them anymore. She has also not been too keen to kickstart her career, as all she does is endless picture taking and editing for social media hyping. I know this might be due to the initial ''euphoria'' phase cos she is coming abroad to a big house, big car and having no limits on most things we used to manage back in Nigeria, and she thinks things are bread and butter. You would never think for a second that she is a married woman if you check her profiles on social media!

She has become even more toxic person than she ever was in Naija. Now very bossy, never backs down, always the attacker, ever ready for a fight, lazier, always on social media, communicates with me as little as possible, embarrasses me in the neighbourhood with the constant noises from our house, and finally her threats have now tripled! Madam is now so fierce that I have become the house chicken. Just within a few months of being here o! She tells me that she will show me for all the ''gra gra'' I used to do back in Nigeria. Friends advised me against bringing this woman here but I no wan hear word as per responsible family man wey I dey claim to be.

The popular threat is usually ''I will end your career''. I wasn't taking this too seriously initially, but she then started following through with the threats by constant calls to the police and other services, making spooky and baseless career ending accusations and allegations against me.

I have never been the one to first lay my hands on her, but I have spilled drinks on her before when she attacked me. My wife now gets very physical without having any element of self control, fear or restraint after the simplest argument and sometimes, she damages things out of anger. She does this so often and never hesitates to dare me to do my worst.

I discovered that she has signed up on dating sites and when I even caught her chatting about sex to a particular guy in our area, she said that it was all my fault. She did not apologise for this. She even referred to it one time after an argument that if I am convulsing like this over just a sex chat, she's waiting to see what I'd do when I see a man on top of her.

My productivity at work has declined significantly and I am now on the verge of depression. Neighbours called the police on us one time after a lot of noise from out house. She accused me of domestic violence. The police had to separate us and I was stuck at home for an extended period and could not go to work due to this. I am now being investigated for domestic violence, which is a serious crime as madam wants it and I have had to report the situation to my company! The whole thing is so messy that I am scared that I have not seen the worst yet.

I am so afraid of losing it all and returning to Nigeria broke cos I spent my last card and even racked credit card debt to bring them here hoping to pay off gradually. I still have a few years to get my citizenship and if I lose my job now, that is the end for all of us!

For now, I don't know what is going to happen to us, as this woman is so determined to cause great and irreparable damage that could ruin our lives, just to get back at me and she is being cheered on by her family and friends.

THE SITUATION IS SO MESSED UP!

UPDATE:

Divorce has now been filed. I also recently got lucky as I was able to secure a restraining order when she messed up again and hit me daring me to do my worst. I called the police and made a proper case and she was arrested. She has been banned from the house for a month. The police advised me to talk to my lawyer and extend indefinitely if I want to. I hope to get this done ASAP. The law here does not only protect women but also protects innocent men. All you need is patience and wisdom. Thank you all for your ideas. Still several hurdles to cross but I am on the winning side for now.
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 23, 2020
LinLinGentle:
Disclaimer: I AM NOT A SAINT AND MY WIFE IS NOT THE DEVIL. I HAVE JUST BEEN UNFORTUNATE TO BECOME A VICTIM OF MATRIARCHY WHICH MANY MEN SUFFER ABROAD...

I have been hustling abroad for a few years while wifey was working in Nigeria and living with children. Marriage has always been turbulent and we even almost got divorced after I travelled out. We somehow worked on our issues with the help of pastors, family and friends, and after a few years of ''roughing'' it abroad to pave way for them, I finally succeeded and my family arrived a few months ago.

I used to be hot tempered, but I have had enough time to gain insight into my inadequacies and reflect on them. I am now significantly calmer due to the determination to make my marriage better and as per ''abroad levels''. My wife on the other hand is fully taking advantage of me and the environment we find ourselves in. First thing she did on getting here was to cut of my entire family. She said she doesn't want to have anything to do with any of them anymore. She has also not been too keen to kickstart her career, as all she does is endless picture taking and editing for social media hyping. I know this might be due to the initial ''euphoria'' phase cos she is coming abroad to a big house, big car and having no limits on most things we used to manage back in Nigeria, and she thinks things are bread and butter. You would never think for a second that she is a married woman if you check her profiles on social media!

She has become even more toxic person than she ever was in Naija. Now very bossy, never backs down, always the attacker, ever ready for a fight, lazier, always on social media, communicates with me as little as possible, embarrasses me in the neighbourhood with the constant noises from our house, and finally her threats have now tripled! Madam is now so fierce that I have become the house chicken. Just within a few months of being here o! She tells me that she will show me for all the ''gra gra'' I used to do back in Nigeria. Friends advised me against bringing this woman here but I no wan hear word as per responsible family man wey I dey claim to be.

The popular threat is usually ''I will end your career''. I wasn't taking this too seriously initially, but she then started following through with the threats by constant calls to the police and other services, making spooky and baseless career ending accusations and allegations against me.

I have never been the one to first lay my hands on her, but I have spilled drinks on her before when she attacked me. My wife now gets very physical without having any element of self control, fear or restraint after the simplest argument and sometimes, she damages things out of anger. She does this so often and never hesitates to dare me to do my worst.

I discovered that she has signed up on dating sites and when I even caught her chatting about sex to a particular guy in our area, she said that it was all my fault. She did not apologise for this. She even referred to it one time after an argument that if I am convulsing like this over just a sex chat, she's waiting to see what I'd do when I see a man on top of her.

My productivity at work has declined significantly and I am now on the verge of depression. Neighbours called the police on us one time after a lot of noise from out house. She accused me of domestic violence. The police had to separate us and I was stuck at home for an extended period and could not go to work due to this. I am now being investigated for domestic violence, which is a serious crime as madam wants it and I have had to report the situation to my company! The whole thing is so messy that I am scared that I have not seen the worst yet.

I am so afraid of losing it all and returning to Nigeria broke cos I spent my last card and even racked credit card debt to bring them here hoping to pay off gradually. I still have a few years to get my citizenship and if I lose my job now, that is the end for all of us!

For now, I don't know what is going to happen to us, as this woman is so determined to cause great and irreparable damage that could ruin our lives, just to get back at me and she is being cheered on by her family and friends.

THE SITUATION IS SO MESSED UP!

UPDATE:

Divorce has now been filed. I also recently got lucky as I was able to secure a restraining order when she messed up again and hit me daring me to do my worst. I called the police and made a proper case and she was arrested. She has been banned from the house for a month. The police advised me to talk to my lawyer and extend indefinitely if I want to. I hope to get this done ASAP. The law here does not only protect women but also protects innocent men. All you need is patience and wisdom. Thank you all for your ideas. Still several hurdles to cross but I am on the winning side for now.
DIVORCE HER!!

ALWAYS COLLECT EVIDENCE OF HER WAYWARD BEHAVIOR.

' LOSE' YOUR PROPERTY AND SEND HER BACK HOME.
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Charly68: 9:08pm On May 23, 2020
Quote me;the power from your village are bent to cause you the headache ..what both of you need is deep prayer..the nonsense will stop if you can pray but in abroad, unfortunately Govt is seen as god..so you guys are blind to tje realities of spiritual warfare .

2 Likes

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by bizz(m): 9:12pm On May 23, 2020
U sound so bitter and annoying
If you can't read and comprehend, don't reply and post here
Kindly get a life

segun688:

This is very apt. The lack of objectivity in the post is astounding. A woman suddenly just wants to destroy him and their children and indirectly destroy herself for no reason at all? He keeps downplaying his own part by saying 'he is not a saint', so is he well aware he did things as well. Ultimately, we are all responsible for our actions, but no one is ever completely innocent. I think he should also dig deep and be honest about the contributory actions he enabled as well. Even Jezebel didnt mess with her husband's prosperity!

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by nathpope(m): 9:12pm On May 23, 2020
travelland:

Ouch! that hurts! Lol that's a fake troll story angry undecided

You sound like the wife or someone close to her supporting her "mission" grin grin grin
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Mcslize: 9:22pm On May 23, 2020
membranus:

Are you married too?

Did you ask God for wife when you wanted to get married?

How is the marriage doing so far?

I am not yet married. I am still contemplating. But the stories of all the marriage wahalas we read every day is really making me to think twice. If one really wants to meet a good life partner, one truly needs to involve God.

You can't do it on your own. In my private time, I do quietly make supplications to God regarding that telling him to direct me to meet the right lady. A lady with great wisdom who will respect her matrimonial marriage and build a perfect home with a man.

That's why once I meet a lady who is putting up unnecessary attitudes, I waste no time cutting myself off her. Just ordinary friendship, some ladies will be putting up their worst attitudes before you. That's a red flag. I waste no time with such ladies. I know they can't make good wives.

Those who have understanding partners don't know what God has done for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by TheMohican(m): 9:24pm On May 23, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

So sad. Many Nigerian women abroad are evil. Especially Yoruba women in the UK. Nasty devilish set of people.

I am Yoruba so, who ever wants to quote should know that.

Yoruba women are learner's where Edo women dey., It's not by always by tribe Sha, it's something that all naija women do, Yoruba women's are alot more Igbo and Edo women in U.K that's why their Bleep up dey loud, Igbo women plenty in the U.S so their Bleep up dey loud too for that side.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (36)

Zimbabwean Mother-in-law Demands Sex From Son-in-law / Conjoined Twins, Abby & Brittany Hensel Turned 21(story And Photos) / Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.