Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,128 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:56 AM

Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad - Family (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad (109507 Views)

My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage / My Parents Are Using Their Lives To Ruin My Future!!! / My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by incogni2o: 8:33am On May 25, 2020
latitidejavu:
See the text, someone who openly claims to be the sister of a lady in crises is sharing on the internet. That long message with all those accusations of seizing phone etc is pure blackmail. This is a text book psychology case of abusive, bitter and entitled family. Your sister. Do you hate her that much to destroy the father of her kids. You think the UK Police is dumb. They have been running psychological profile of both parties. The person being held for 28 days outside the home is obviously a very real threat to others. The young man caused all this. Once a lady shows herself to be bitter or toxic, cut her off without looking back immediately. I repeat cut her off. Kids or no kids. Cut her off. Once a woman sets out to destroy you because they very emotional people she burns down everything. Only weak mean allow such women even a chance. At the first sign, cut her off!

It may be the sister thats the devil in the details,

For her to come to social media instead of working things out.

She may be Jelous in a way.
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by EDGEof2MORO: 8:35am On May 25, 2020
Tending:
Mheeeeedn. Things dey happen ooooh.

My contribution.

What I can see here is a WEAK HUSBAND.

I had this same experience sometimes ago. My wife maltreated me, the mother maltreated me, the father, brothers same thing.

I'm a kind that's extremely stubborn to the core.

I called my wife, if my mother were to be alive, do you think this I'll be child play.

At a point, I paid three old women to follow me to my in-law to beg. I knelt down, begged. What I got in return was a slabbb.

My wife disrespect me, takes decisions without my concept.

I called her. I told her, I'll strike one day. You, your mum and families as a whole will not recover from it. She laughed.

At a point, the father cane and arrested me with the notion I'll never raised my hand on the daughter. I kept asking myself what the problem is. How can a wife belt on frustrating me.

Bros. One day. I packed my wears I left for 2 months they were begging my brother to talk to me. I have actually made up my mind never to return. They told a well known pastor who drove to meet my brother to give them my address. My brother refused.

My friend called me that my wife was dying and has reduced to a single broom and I should forgive her.

Lass lass. I don't know how they got in touch with my G.O.

Somehow I returned home to see my wife emaciated. It was them she started telling she was b pushed to do what she did.

Till date, making 2 years, I haven't call then to greet them (my in-laws). Though, I'm planning to GI visiting

As a man, don't raise your hand on a woman. Work out of the marriage if is causing you more harm than go. Many good girls are still there.

Forget this noise called children children, when children grows up, they I'll look for their father. Don't allow a woman to kill you. I'll rather die than to give up my respect to a woman.

My in-law tremble when they hear my name.

At a point I walk them out of my house, including the mother and father.

OP. If you can, come back to Nigeria and organize yourself.

As for the sisters, I don't have anything to say.

I suggested he bundles the woman and her children back to Nigeria, but he should let them know it was mummy's fault. They would grow up and the ones that would have sense would still have sense.
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by incogni2o: 8:36am On May 25, 2020
rs172:

Na una dey use una hand dey attract wetin go later kill you, stay off Nigerian girls, if you're overseas una no go hear word..

But wetin dem go do naa when all of them dey hungry marry but naija girls wey dey there sef wan marry white guys.
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by henryhemon(m): 8:40am On May 25, 2020
SweetCunt97:
You've done an objective research on the subject matter to arrive at such figure huh? Anyways u still with AAH?

Who is this? This person know me small. I left years ago. Identify thyself.
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Tending: 8:42am On May 25, 2020
incogni2o:

I understand what you mean Bro by the OP being weak.

And even appreciate your advice you him.

But as a MAN, one should also be able to study your wife and know her weaknesses, we are made to Lead. When you know are weaknesses , maturity should make you to be able to deal with it like a MAN, not just react like a weak Man.

A Wife thats not lead well and not personally responsible might end up causing one Pain.

Women come to thier senses when the Men that truely love them take a bit of affection away.

It works 100%.

But Pls temper justice with mercy Bro.

Forgive your Wife, She has come to her senses.

Boss. Thanks. I'm so simple to the core. Friends who knew me them was wondering what has transpired. They know I don't talk, that I carried my actions before talking.

Bros. I was not born wicked, the altitude of my wife made me to be wicked to her.

Truth is this, we have resolved everything. We live as husband and wife now. For close to 2 years, we never had serious misunderstanding apart from normal rancour which occur between husband and wife.

See. NEVER bring third party to your family. It kills 100℅.

As a man, maintain your respect. If you like keep collecting my money, but my respect should be intact.

1 Like

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Tending: 8:48am On May 25, 2020
EDGEof2MORO:

I suggested he bundles the woman and her children back to Nigeria, but he should let them know it was mummy's fault. They would grow up and the ones that would have sense would still have sense.

Bros. From the look of things, that woman is not ready to come back to Nigeria. Read up the write you I'll see were the woman vow not to come to Nigeria even if the mother die.

This is nonsense, absolute nonsense. Op, don't beat her, don't complain any more. Forget career and move down to Nigeria. Organise your self and go back.

You don't have a wife. See, that woman is coming with full force if possible to eliminate you.
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by henryhemon(m): 8:49am On May 25, 2020
SweetCunt97:
You've done an objective research on the subject matter to arrive at such figure huh? Anyways u still with AAH?

I have personal experience, I know friends n family too, there are stories littered everywhere. 2 our of 20 Nigerian men still bring their wives or girlfriends oversea.

They are wiser and look for an African girl or someone else to marry. Nigerian women are bottom of the ladder oversea, very few wants them. Make your research yourself. They Caribbeans, Mexicans are hotties.

Nigerian men are in high demand because we dey hustle die and we dey knack craze outta of them. They view Nigerian women as liabilities ....they only have brezz n sex to offer which isn't a big deal over there.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by EDGEof2MORO: 8:50am On May 25, 2020
Tending:

Bros. From the look of things, that woman is not ready to come back to Nigeria. Read up the write you I'll see were the woman vow not to come to Nigeria even if the mother die.

This is nonsense, absolute nonsense. Op, don't beat her, don't complain any more. Forget career and move down to Nigeria. Organise your self and go back.

You don't have a wife. See, that woman is coming with full force if possible to eliminate you.

It's very easy to deport a woman like that. I would have offered more practical solutions but

1. OP does not take advice

2. He has deactivated his profile

3. The woman has her family members viewing this thread and would make the exercise futile

But I can guarantee 100% she would be sent to Nigeria
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by incogni2o: 9:11am On May 25, 2020
Luckymama:

And in case it’s a fake story, well men should note that we never forget the maltreatment. We just bide our time. So always treat your woman right.

Meaning you can also do what this woman suposedly did undecided

Men, Beware
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Tending: 9:11am On May 25, 2020
EDGEof2MORO:

It's very easy to deport a woman like that. I would have offered more practical solutions but

1. OP does not take advice

2. He has deactivated his profile

3. The woman has her family members viewing this thread and would make the exercise futile

But I can guarantee 100% she would be sent to Nigeria

Bros. Truth is this. A man with family issues can never be productive in his work place or academics.

My prayer is that, he comes out of this mess.

Meeeeh. Your husband is with a good job and doing well in foreign land, but the woman is belt on destroying him. Gosssssh. What the hell does she wants?

Last, if you have any advice, just drop for him to read. The guy own dey e body

1 Like

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by SweetCunt97(f): 9:19am On May 25, 2020
henryhemon:

Who is this? This person know me small. I left years ago. Identify thyself.
Ive known u down to all details if u know what I mean. Lolzzz
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by SweetCunt97(f): 9:20am On May 25, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
pm
send na
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by SweetCunt97(f): 9:22am On May 25, 2020
henryhemon:

I have personal experience, I know friends n family too, there are stories littered everywhere. 2 our of 20 Nigerian men still bring their wives or girlfriends oversea.

They are wiser and look for an African girl or someone else to marry. Nigerian women are bottom of the ladder oversea, very few wants them. Make your research yourself. They Caribbeans, Mexicans are hotties.

Nigerian men are in high demand because we dey hustle die and we dey knack craze outta of them. They view Nigerian women as liabilities ....they only have brezz n sex to offer which isn't a big deal over there.
You give your country women Lil credit. Anyways na ur opinion

1 Like

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by TheArchangel(f): 9:26am On May 25, 2020
incogni2o:

Its just that none of them is trying to summon up the courage to make things work.

Emotions at play here , and Emotion is far greater than IQ.

Ask the divorced celebrities, professors and billonaires.
Don't mind them. Constituting nuisance on the cyberspace.

Seeing how emotionally bankrupt they are, I won't be surprised if they still go back to each other citing works of the devil as the reason for their initial break up.
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by sisisioge: 9:34am On May 25, 2020
TheArchangel:
Don't mind them. Constituting nuisance on the cyberspace.

Seeing how emotionally bankrupt they are, I won't be surprised if they still go back to each other citing works of the devil as the reason for their initial break up.

They dont belong together... Look where their previous patch got them. They should just part amicably while they allow each other to lead chosen lives, regardless of where. It must be so dreadful being either of the parties right now. I can't even imagine their state of mind and pressure. It is really well.
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by TheArchangel(f): 9:36am On May 25, 2020
Tending:

Boss. Thanks. I'm so simple to the core. Friends who knew me them was wondering what has transpired. They know I don't talk, that I carried my actions before talking.

Bros. I was not born wicked, the altitude of my wife made me to be wicked to her.

Truth is this, we have resolved everything. We live as husband and wife now. For close to 2 years, we never had serious misunderstanding apart from normal rancour which occur between husband and wife.

See. NEVER bring third party to your family. It kills 100℅.

As a man, maintain your respect. If you like keep collecting my money, but my respect should be intact.
lol

Actions and reactions are always equal and opposite.

Instead of exposing yourself to an "unnatural complexes" which you may call wickedness, leave the person, separate or divorce..
Nobody was born wicked. Our perceived wickedness manifest when we are faced by a certain circumstances.
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 9:39am On May 25, 2020
SweetCunt97:
send na
can't access the one here on my account.
Kindly drop your email address and quote me in a dead thread.
Thanks
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by TheArchangel(f): 9:41am On May 25, 2020
sisisioge:

They dont belong together... Look where their previous patch got them. They should just part amicably while they allow each other to lead chosen lives, regardless of where. It must be so dreadful being either of the parties right now. I can't even imagine their state of mind and pressure. It is really well.
Soursop marriage embarassed.
They are better off bickering and patching up especially with their incessant blackmails and emotional wrecks they have become. What happened when they divorce with such bitterness, they may end up killing themselves.
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by sisisioge: 9:48am On May 25, 2020
TheArchangel:
Soursop marriage embarassed.
They are better off bickering and patching up especially with their incessant blackmails and emotional wrecks they have become. What happened when they divorce with such bitterness, they may end up killing themselves.

Hmmmm....they've gone off the rails too far. These two would probably harm each other given the chance to live together again. A will not trust that B isn't scheming...their friends and families are already insulting the spouses and one another. How do you think that extended relationship will be post reconciliation? Let them go their separate ways bikonu....they have left enough bad taste around and definitely should not attempt another recycling!

1 Like

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Nobody: 10:02am On May 25, 2020
sisisioge:

Hmmmm....they've gone off the rails too far. These two would probably harm each other given the chance to live together again. A will not trust that B isn't scheming...their friends and families are already insulting the spouses and one another. How do you think that extended relationship will be post reconciliation? Let them go their separate ways bikonu....they have left enough bad taste around and definitely should NOT attempt another recycling!
corrected. I'm sure this is what you meant to write.
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by sisisioge: 10:06am On May 25, 2020
Gilbertase:
corrected. I'm sure this is what you meant to write.

Absolutely... Thank you! Let me go and adjust before the guy on edge use his break time to question my education again grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by incogni2o: 10:13am On May 25, 2020
sisisioge:

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by incogni2o: 10:15am On May 25, 2020
sisisioge:

pls don't make that conclusion for them.

worse things have happened between other couples, and they are still together today after been amicably resolved.

btw, you weren't there when they initially fell in love.

their children also still connect them together btw.

broken families make unbalanced children and makes the society worse of
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Nobody: 10:17am On May 25, 2020
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by incogni2o: 10:22am On May 25, 2020
jumpymonkey:
I'm sure these two would have preferred if someone had long advised them to get a divorce.

hmm.

I get you sha.

maybe they should separate for some time.

it is well.
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by SweetCunt97(f): 10:23am On May 25, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
can't access the one here on my account.
Kindly drop your email address and quote me in a dead thread.
Thanks
How about u drop ur mail and I'll msg you? wink
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Nobody: 10:27am On May 25, 2020
SweetCunt97:
How about u drop ur mail and I'll msg you? wink
cheesy
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by cococandy(f): 10:32am On May 25, 2020
henryhemon:

Do you folks make comments like this hoping that you’re the only ones in the so called overseas and no one else can debunk it?

Liabilities indeed. A demographic that is one of the most educated of immigrant minorities In America? In fact of the population in general?
Lie small small please.
I’m weary of reading falsehood on this Nairaland

6 Likes

Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by SweetCunt97(f): 10:34am On May 25, 2020
jumpymonkey:
cheesy
OH well, who said one can't find something beautiful in d midst of toxicity? Una don crucify Nigerian women finish naw. But the truth is, men will still continue to bring their women over to hand. You know the person you with and what they are capable of.
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by Nobody: 10:41am On May 25, 2020
SweetCunt97:
OH well, who said one can't find something beautiful in d midst of toxicity? Una don crucify Nigerian women finish naw. But the truth is, men will still continue to bring their women over to hand. You know the person you with and what they are capable of.
At least from your name, Ebenezer already knows what he is in for. It's a win win for everyone grin
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by SweetCunt97(f): 11:12am On May 25, 2020
jumpymonkey:
At least from your name, Ebenezer already knows what he is in for. It's a win win for everyone grin
Abi naw, no pretense.
Re: Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad by ricki: 11:18am On May 25, 2020
Come update before I vex.......

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36)

I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister / He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon / I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.