Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,864 members, 7,813,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP (22982 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Meets 2 Out Of School Girls, Promises To See Them Through School / Atiku: Buhari Planning To Jail Me In Phantom Coup Plot / Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by chocolatelady(f): 9:29am On May 15, 2020
This school children feeding at home is generating a lot of question. I suggest that the FG drop this idea for now since the children are not in school and use the fund for urgent needs. One of the media correspondent asked the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs during the Presidential Task Force briefing this week why feeding the children since they are at home, that their parents can feed them, also whether they have the addresses of the school children yo aid them in sharing the food. The minister replied that they are giving the children raw food and not cooked one. Also in any locality, there must be a away to find the school children attending any particular school becos the people in that locality know them . So they intend to come into a locality for example, all the school children in that locality then comes out to the place where they are to collect their own raw food items. Fine, it is raw food they are giving and not cooked one. But I still maintain that it should be discouraged for now. They can give their parents soft loan to aid in their farming or any other businesses they do.
My opinion !
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by Aflix(m): 9:31am On May 15, 2020
tetralogyfallot:
I've never agreed with pdp but i go with them on this. Feeding school pupils is d most insensitive thing 2 do at this critical time when every damn resources is needed. At times i wonder who is advising this APC government.
My brother the matter tire me oooooo. Only them go complain say Money no de, na them go still waste the small one wey dem get.
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by tetralogyfallot(m): 9:35am On May 15, 2020
Aflix:
My brother the matter tire me oooooo. Only them go complain say Money no de, na them go still waste the small one wey dem get.
and also go borrow money join sef. The tin is confusing.
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by akaahs(m): 9:37am On May 15, 2020
helinues:
What's Pdp? Name of an animal, place or a thing?
U should be ashame of yourself instead of considering national interest but U choose to attacked party. We voted APC cause PDP weren't doing us well.
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by rummmy: 9:39am On May 15, 2020
helinues:

You mean the most relegated political party in Africa?
yet 90% of the politicians in apc were once from that party....... With all the soldiers called crime of pdp hanging on their neck..... Apc as a party is more corrupt than PDP and other parties put together but the zombies will never see anything wrong with it... Anyway we will all sink together.
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by Sagay212: 9:51am On May 15, 2020
Day light robbery. Let them explain to us how the school feeding is necessary and working during these pandemic that all schools are closed.
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by TruthinAction: 9:51am On May 15, 2020
Planning to steal is an understatement. They have already stolen it. Just looking for a project to attach it to.
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by Briller: 10:01am On May 15, 2020
May it never be well with the wicked. Every plans to rip off the tax-payers' and have it end in one family's pocket backfire and bring a curse upon them. What rubbish!
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by bluefilm: 10:29am On May 15, 2020
Anything PDP makes me wanna vomit. embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by gentlegenius(m): 10:30am On May 15, 2020
eleko1:
sad pdp should tell us the billions Dey looted during their own government
The problem of this country is not the leaders, but sentimental citizens like you.
Agreed... PDP looted this country. But when you voted for Buhari and APC, you claim you were voting for CHANGE. But in reality, you voted for political or tribal sentiments. That's why you don't care whether things have changed in this country today or not. Any one with common sense knows that feeding children whether in school or at home isn't what our government should focus on at a time like this, but buhari and his gang of thieves are so bent on implementing it because it is a good avenue to loot our scarce resources.
You are supporting them to loot because PDP also looted. Where is your conscience?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by eleko1: 10:52am On May 15, 2020
Young man!Find ur mate elsewhere.I dnt trade banter with peep in their late 20.Show me where I support APC here
gentlegenius:

The problem of this country is not the leaders, but sentimental citizens like you.
Agreed... PDP looted this country. But when you voted for Buhari and APC, you claim you were voting for CHANGE. But in reality, you voted for political or tribal sentiments. That's why you don't care whether things have changed in this country today or not. Any one with common sense knows that feeding children whether in school or at home isn't what our government should focus on at a time like this, but buhari and his gang of thieves are so bent on implementing it because it is a good avenue to loot our scarce resources.
You are supporting them to loot because PDP also looted. Where is your conscience?
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by pooozeee(m): 11:09am On May 15, 2020
Buhari can never steal, so you are spreading fake news
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by Osidazz19: 11:24am On May 15, 2020
shekauvsbuhari:
you need mental evaluation.

Pls seek help before you appear naked at the market square.
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by Osidazz19: 11:25am On May 15, 2020
egoldman:

And now you think you have made sense?

Seriously, it take someone with common sense and logic to understand what I posted. So if it's over your head then simply move on. Thanks.
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by Osidazz19: 11:31am On May 15, 2020
jaytee01:
The fact that you typed the trash above in the face of overwhelming evidence that these criminals are not feeding any kids shows that calling you a moro n is an insult to moro_ns everywhere.

It's evidently clear that you belong in the camp of the gullible that are easily swayed by conspiracies and allegations without providing any ounce of evidence. If you and the pdp cronies have any evidence that no kids are been fed, pls let them show it to the whole country instead of just assuming that everyone is a thief just like they are.
I'm really not surprised one bit that some will by the propaganda at face value, these are the same set of dimwits who also believe that Buhari died and some guy from Sudan is in Aso Rock. Intelligence is not their forte. These are some of the dumbest of society that are been played like yoyo. You clearly fall into that category. Have a nice day and BYE>
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by Mummyfour(f): 11:43am On May 15, 2020
Most of you on this forum castigating pdp and ignoring the message,are really ignorant.
I observed the exercise and I am still on it until it's over and all I can say is that the judgement of God will fall heavily upon our leaders. So much fraud going on.The women food vendors they are using are complaining too. I don't even know where to start from but I can only say that let your hatred for pdp nor make you sound foolish or even become complicit in the massive fraud going on
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by Mummyfour(f): 11:48am On May 15, 2020
Osidazz19:

It's evidently clear that you belong in the camp of the gullible that are easily swayed by conspiracies and allegations without providing any ounce of evidence. If you and the pdp cronies have any evidence that no kids are been fed, pls let them show it to the whole country instead of just assuming that everyone is a thief just like they are.
I'm really not surprised one bit that some will by the propaganda at face value, these are the same set of dimwits who also believe that Buhari died and some guy from Sudan is in Aso Rock. Intelligence is not their forte. These are some of the dumbest of society that are been played like yoyo. You clearly fall into that category. Have a nice day and BYE>
too many things are even wrong with the school feeding program. I know more than 10 women that are food vendors and are also being use for the distribution of vouchers. Pls don't let your love for Buhari or hatred for pdp make you shy away from the truth.
Do an independent observation and know the truth. That's all I can say. If you really want to Know more,indicate interest and you will know the shameful truth. Not all that glitter is gold.
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 15, 2020
PDP we already know that they wants to steal it. Buhari is the most corrupt president of Nigeria. It shall not be well with him
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by Osidazz19: 12:30pm On May 15, 2020
Mummyfour:
too many things are even wrong with the school feeding program. I know more than 10 women that are food vendors and are also being use for the distribution of vouchers. Pls don't let your love for Buhari or hatred for pdp make you shy away from the truth.
Do an independent observation and know the truth. That's all I can say. If you really want to Know more,indicate interest and you will know the shameful truth. Not all that glitter is gold.

Even if you pick the most honorable and unselfish Nigerians to run the program, there will be problems. No system is perfect. Even the best ran programs in US govt are often fraught of delays, over payments, over priced products, unnecessary bureaucratic bottlenecks and so many other problems. That does not mean that they must be thrown out. I have done contracts with the US govt in the past I know the many problems they often come with. Not only that, I used to work with FEMA( US Federal Emergency management Agency) and I know what contractors used to go through to their contracts completed. Do you know that the US Pentagon will pay contractors up about 20 dollars for light bulb that they can buy across the street for less than 2 dollars? That's just an example of US govt waste back in the 90s. I'm sure they are even worse now.
Taking the Nigerian factor into it should tell you that there will be some level of fraud, deceit and over spending my some. Those should be exposed and prosecuted. You don't throw out a good program just because some are trying to steal, that will happen even in the best of situations.
The PDP wants the program cancelled because they know that this is a very program with the poor hence it will lend the APC to the poor in times of elections. I can guarantee you that PDP will also try to continue the program should they ever get back in power.
Let investigative journalist or even some PDP do undercover investigation and expose any fraud that they see in the program instead of making general accusations without any ounce of evidence.
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by Staro: 12:57pm On May 15, 2020
Agreed
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 15, 2020
PDP make una try wear sense. Haba
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by jaytee01(m): 2:13pm On May 15, 2020
Osidazz19:

I challenge you to tell me where kids are presently fed in southern states that I can physically verify like Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Cross River etc or forever with your accursed propaganda.

Where and how many kids are being fed during this lockdown to justify a bill of over N690m every day?
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by jaytee01(m): 2:37pm On May 15, 2020
[quote author=Osidazz19 post=89571171]

I'm really not surprised one bit that some will by the propaganda at face value, these are the same set of dimwits who also believe that Buhari died and some guy from Sudan is in Aso Rock. Intelligence is not their forte. These are some of the dumbest of society that are been played like yoyo. You clearly fall into that category. Have a nice day and BYE>[/quote[b]]I did far more to bring APC to power than possibly you and many other present day apologists.
The fact is that they have proved woefully incompetent and I cannot in good conscience support a party of fraudsters who thrive on propaganda to mask their looting.[/b]
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by jaytee01(m): 2:40pm On May 15, 2020
[quote author=Osidazz19 post=89571171]

I'm really not surprised one bit that some will by the propaganda at face value, these are the same set of dimwits who also believe that Buhari died and some guy from Sudan is in Aso Rock. Intelligence is not their forte. These are some of the dumbest of society that are been played like yoyo. You clearly fall into that category. Have a nice day and BYE>[/quote[b]]I[b] did far more to bring APC to power than possibly you and many other present day apologists.
The fact is that they have proved woefully incompetent and I cannot in good conscience support a party of fraudsters who thrive on propaganda to mask their looting.[/b][/b]
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by opribo(m): 2:54pm On May 15, 2020
Lets keep our eyes now on our money because those people in charge of our money are not to be trusted.

Our prof who could have provided us with the truth is no longer communicating. Right now Nigeria is drifting.
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by Osidazz19: 3:08pm On May 15, 2020
jaytee01:
I challenge you to tell me where kids are presently fed in southern states that I can physically verify like Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Cross River etc or forever with your accursed propaganda.

Where and how many kids are being fed during this lockdown to justify a bill of over N690m every day?

Pls take a chill pill. The program has not EVEN STARTED YET. It's scheduled to be lunched today in just one State then will move to others .
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by orlymat: 3:15pm On May 15, 2020
eleko1:
sad pdp should tell us the billions Dey looted during their own government

How can an adult be reasoning like this?
Are we in looting competition

Can't you b reasonable enough to focus on the message rather than the messenger??

You should b ashamed of yourself man!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by Bekool(m): 8:20pm On May 15, 2020
Aonkuuse:
http://saharareporters.com/2020/05/14/nigerias-school-feeding-programme-during-covid-19-ploy-steal-n135bn-%E2%80%94pdp

Buhari and his apc members knows that most nigerians are cowards who can't do them anything that's why they are looting the treasury in broad daylight.
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by Kuginzi: 8:38pm On May 15, 2020
peesleem:

So abacha and the rest military era are all PDP
Keep basking in ignorance
1999 Democracy; So Abacha contested and won election under PDP?
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by gentlegenius(m): 9:25pm On May 15, 2020
eleko1:
Young man!Find ur mate elsewhere.I dnt trade banter with peep in their late 20.Show me where I support APC here
Who is dragging old age with you?
It is amazing how some people who claim to be old and matured would see a spade and cannot call it what it is. Sensible people understand that APC is trying to loot our resources by insisting on feeding school children, but instead of you to see things this way, you are telling us that PDP also looted when they were in power. This sentiment of yours can only suggest that you are supporting APC to loot as PDP did.
Stop claiming old age here because it is obvious that sense is far from you.
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by bizzibodi(m): 12:23am On May 16, 2020
buhari dey steal?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governors Ortom & Bala Mohammed Reconcile After Fight Over AK-47 For Herders / Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 / Track Down Killers Of Oyibo Chukwu - Buhari Orders Security Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.