Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP (22986 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Meets 2 Out Of School Girls, Promises To See Them Through School / Atiku: Buhari Planning To Jail Me In Phantom Coup Plot / Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by Cocolatti(m): 7:09am On May 15, 2020
helinues:
What's Pdp? Name of an animal, place or a thing?
Mannabbqgrillz, Seunmsg come and defend your Darling Daddys Govt

grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by Gaggii: 7:10am On May 15, 2020
Billygee2u:

you all know the truth, yet no actions. He will still do it. I am tired of Nigeria matter. Nigerians only fight and protest online,who will stop them if you won't stand up against them?

Lead us now, but not Into temptation, for Python dance doesn't care about how many people wey go die
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by etienn: 7:10am On May 15, 2020
God help my country...
DROPSHIPPING is a process of selling to the world without having a single goods like Aliexpress, Jumia etc...
Free training on Dropshipping

0% Start up Capital
80% Practical class
You don't need to look for Job again after this Training
hqttps:///J3xrcx0Jpc2FBna1ABKksP

Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by Truthbites: 7:11am On May 15, 2020
Bubu, always stealin..has been stealin since the 60's. Fake disciplinarian.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by egoldman(m): 7:11am On May 15, 2020
helinues:

Not just Africa politicians, all politicians are corrupt including Nigerians.

What moral justifications do Pdp have to be talking about corruption?

So it's wrong for pdp to point out this crime?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by Cocolatti(m): 7:12am On May 15, 2020
OgbeniOja1:
Really bro? I hate PDP but for once, the raised a valid argument I thought being a buharist, you would raise a smart defence.
You are expecting a valid defense from a brainless Zombie

1 Like

Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by Nobody: 7:12am On May 15, 2020
helinues:
..my friend... this your comment shows why it will be difficult to get it right in Nigeria... even if your father is the APC chairman.. or your father is a member of buhari's cabinet shouldn't stop you from thinking like a rational human being... we all agree PDP administration was as bad as the devil but that doesn't mean anything from them is bad... if at your level you still see this school feeding program as legit... then your brain needs a factory reset... no apologies

1 Like

Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by Nobody: 7:13am On May 15, 2020
lafuria1:
PDP truly miss looting, they just revealing where they could have looted if they were in government
..How can u b doing school feeding program for children dat are not in school...?
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:16am On May 15, 2020
Osidazz19:
Idiotic loud mouth PDP clowns. Just make accusations without any prove knowing that some dumb dumb will believe anything.

See this is real life right here, when you are a thief, you will often perceive everyone to also be a thief. These PDP thugs are nothing but known original proven thieves hence they think Buhari should be stealing with his opportunity, forgetting that not everyone is delusional and consumed with stealing public funds like them.

#IDIOTPDPCLOWNS
Is there anything they said there that is false? Remember, it's OUR future that this government is mortgaging. You're busy insulting PDP but this money that APC is stealing could've been used to build hospitals that may save your life someday.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by Starmario(m): 7:16am On May 15, 2020
Edusouls:
It’s not a new thing if he steals it, and by the way it’s just a chicken change compared to what a local government chairman under PDP era steals, I thought this calamity PDP party is dead and buried long ago

Sorry to insult you but with all due respect, you are a very stupid person....an idiot without brain

So stealing national fund is now a justifiable thing to do because it's the political party you stand with...

How do people in this country think sef...hope you know that it's still the ordinary citizens that would suffer this barbaric act of senseless and unjustifiable looting

They should have even come up with a better excuse not to make us look like idiots because some idiots like you can't calculate and the sensible

Hey sir......for the sake of yourself and your family and your future generation...... Don't ever acknowledge any form of irregularities in this country because you would still bear the cost

That election bag of rice they would give you no go pass two months ooh

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by jaytee01(m): 7:21am On May 15, 2020
helinues:
See this disgusting criminal....can you explain how it possible to share food to pupils whose home addresses can hardly be provided by their school heads talkless of the kleptomaniacs in Abuja?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by agulion: 7:21am On May 15, 2020
Which school children is he feeding? Even all shools in the federation is on hold, he is still feeding
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by helinues: 7:22am On May 15, 2020
jaytee01:
See this disgusting criminal....can you explain how it possible to share food to pupils whose home addresses can hardly be provided by their school heads talkless of the kleptomaniacs in Abuja?

I have already condemned that. Achieves don't lie.

What moral justification do Pdp have to be talking about corruption?
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by 9japride(m): 7:22am On May 15, 2020
Starmario:

Sorry to insult you but with all due respect, you are a very stupid person....an idiot without brain

So stealing national fund is now a justifiable thing to do because it's the political party you stand with...

How do people in this country think sef...hope you know that it's still the ordinary citizens that would suffer this barbaric act of senseless and unjustifiable looting

They should have even come up with a better excuse not to make us look like idiots because some idiots like you can't calculate and the sensible

Hey sir......for the sake of yourself and your family and your future generation...... Don't ever acknowledge any form of irregularities in this country because you would still bear the cost

That election bag of rice they would give you no go pass two months ooh
[color=#006600][/color]

That's the traits of vengeful and wicked elements here in nairaland parading themselves as patriot. Most Nigerians are just pure evil, they are only interested in their party and their pockets. They can never change. It's a waste of time explaining anything to them. If a political party did wrong and was voted out, should the new party continue in previous bad ways?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by Nobody: 7:28am On May 15, 2020
Lol
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by Bahamas95(m): 7:28am On May 15, 2020
What's the difference between APC and PDP, are they not the same? During their tenure they also looted....Pot calling kettle black.

So-called giant of Africa with mumu leaders, all they know how to do is to embezzle. Thunder fire all of una!
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by Billygee2u: 7:29am On May 15, 2020
Tunami:
Nigerian govt don't Care about what the masses think. They just want you to be aware of the money that's budgeted for a certain program, whatever the money is used for is none the citizens business. Bunch of thieves.
and the citizens swallow it and continue to complain online
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by AsawanaDgreat: 7:29am On May 15, 2020
Pdpd is Kettle calling pot black
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by Billygee2u: 7:31am On May 15, 2020
Bahamas95:
What's the difference between APC and PDP, are they not the same? During their tenure they also looted....Pot calling kettle black.

So-called giant of Africa with mumu leaders, all they know how to do is to embezzle. Thunder fire all of una!
why not face what is facing you,instead of turning to other way. don't be a coward
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by jaytee01(m): 7:31am On May 15, 2020
Osidazz19:
Idiotic loud mouth PDP clowns. Just make accusations without any prove knowing that some dumb dumb will believe anything.

See this is real life right here, when you are a thief, you will often perceive everyone to also be a thief. These PDP thugs are nothing but known original proven thieves hence they think Buhari should be stealing with his opportunity, forgetting that not everyone is delusional and consumed with stealing public funds like them.

#IDIOTPDPCLOWNS
The fact that you typed the trash above in the face of overwhelming evidence that these criminals are not feeding any kids shows that calling you a moro n is an insult to moro_ns everywhere.
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by 9japride(m): 7:31am On May 15, 2020
helinues:

[color=#006600][/color]

It seems you can't change. I doubt if most of you are Nigerians? The way you guys act without concern to development and growth of Nigeria is not surprising. It's just like when a fulani herdsmen enters Nigeria and due to connections eventually becomes a leader, he will never have any sympathy to the cries of the citizens, because nothing connects him with Nigeria. I only pity those who thinks sharing a country with someone that can never play fair or logical is just deceiving him/herself it's best every region manage itself and let's see how things will turn out. To the APC supporters, the APC government are all saints and magicians who can't do any wrong.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by rummmy: 7:32am On May 15, 2020
helinues:
the tormentor of your Darling President and other zombies...
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by helinues: 7:33am On May 15, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

It seems you can't change. I doubt if most of you are Nigerians? The way you guys act without concern to development and growth of Nigeria is not surprising. It's just like when a fulani herdsmen enters Nigeria and due to connections eventually becomes a leader, he will never have any sympathy to the cries of the citizens, because nothing connects him with Nigeria. I only pity those who thinks sharing a country with someone that can never play fair or logical is just deceiving him/herself it's best every region manage itself and let's see how things will turn out. To the APC supporters, the APC government are all saints and magicians who can't do any wrong.

You put cotton wool for your ears that made it hard for you to hear or mosquitoes bite you for eyes that you can't read where I have been telling you to stop quoting me.

Go and argue with your mates
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by helinues: 7:34am On May 15, 2020
rummmy:
the tormentor of your Darling President and other zombies...

You mean the most relegated political party in Africa?
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by netflicks(m): 7:34am On May 15, 2020
Them say na thief dey know thief....lol
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by 9japride(m): 7:35am On May 15, 2020
helinues:

You put cotton wool for your ears that made it hard for you to hear or mosquitoes bite you for eyes that you can't read where I have been telling you to stop quoting me.

Go and argue with your mates
[color=#006600][/color]

Continue with your deceit. You guys can't change always vengeful.
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by Nobody: 7:35am On May 15, 2020
lafuria1:
PDP truly miss looting, they just revealing where they could have looted if they were in government
Are you part of this stealing government?Why are you in support of the looting?
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by jaytee01(m): 7:35am On May 15, 2020
helinues:

So because PDP stole when they were in power, we must allow APC kleptocrats to loot the country dry.

Is now turn by turn?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by kach1: 7:35am On May 15, 2020
helinues:
can you justify this abnormality and stop acting dumb?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by Nobody: 7:36am On May 15, 2020
netflicks:
Them say na thief dey know thief....lol
Are you going to benefit from the school feeding loot?The way you are supporting it make me ask.
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by Littlefingerjp: 7:36am On May 15, 2020
Do they want to feed the school children or their parents because this one tire me oo.Buhari is a man of his word,promised to bring change in Nigeria and here we are,'Corruption in another level'.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

144 Nigeria Police Officers Arrive Somalia To Boost Their Security / Garba Shehu: Buhari Is Ahead Of Obasanjo In All Fields Of National Development / Atiku Abubakar Accused Of Contract Breach, Unpaid Salaries By Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.