Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,992 members, 7,814,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP (22989 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Meets 2 Out Of School Girls, Promises To See Them Through School / Atiku: Buhari Planning To Jail Me In Phantom Coup Plot / Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by canDy4eva(f): 6:26am On May 15, 2020
EricBloodAxe:

Are your kids being fed from this too?

No mind am!.

Shior!
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by Icebreaker212: 6:27am On May 15, 2020
JOB VACANCIES: Social Media Manager with a bit of graphic design experience needed, if you are interested send me a DM on my insta _nancyjj you don’t need to add me up, just send a DM
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by damlawrence101: 6:29am On May 15, 2020
Baby pls drop ur digit
sthecy:
It’s no new thing to steal
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by Nobody: 6:34am On May 15, 2020
Just like the conditional cash transfer, just like the defeat of boko haram, just like subsidy removal, just like subsidy removal, just like the 200bn to power sector!

All na scam!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by OgbeniOja1: 6:37am On May 15, 2020
Really bro? I hate PDP but for once, the raised a valid argument I thought being a buharist, you would raise a smart defence.
helinues:
What's Pdp? Name of an animal, place or a thing?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by akdjr(m): 6:39am On May 15, 2020
Hahhahahhahahahahahahhaahahaahhaahahahhahahhahahhaahhahahhahahahhahahahaahahhahahahah..,..... PDP should pick comedy profession abeg
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by zedegit: 6:39am On May 15, 2020
Aonkuuse:
http://saharareporters.com/2020/05/14/nigerias-school-feeding-programme-during-covid-19-ploy-steal-n135bn-%E2%80%94pdp

Lagos Alayes and Agbayas are waiting, saying " Make dem speaker finish, na here we dey".

The kind rushing weh dem go rush that food for one spot go surprise devil.

Shebi una wan share food, bah?
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by Nobody: 6:40am On May 15, 2020
canDy4eva:

Are you this lazy?
Show me ur laps pls
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by helinues: 6:43am On May 15, 2020
OgbeniOja1:
Really bro? I hate PDP but for once, the raised a valid argument I thought being a buharist, you would raise a smart defence.

Not just Africa politicians, all politicians are corrupt including Nigerians.

What moral justifications do Pdp have to be talking about corruption?
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by michoim(m): 6:45am On May 15, 2020
Wrong party (PDP)with wrong reasons
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by EmekaBlue(m): 6:45am On May 15, 2020
Government just keep stealing and stealing

Dont care about the common man.

GOSH

1 Like

Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by ehardetola(m): 6:47am On May 15, 2020
kenodrill:
Mumu pdp

I think say you get sense before.

Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by Drizzy5001(m): 6:48am On May 15, 2020
We all know.
That's their main priority
To steal
but God pass them. sad
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by Martinola(m): 6:48am On May 15, 2020
Na today he don dey steal?
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by perdollar(m): 6:49am On May 15, 2020
Mr Integrity ko Mr Itibuti (olodo) ni
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by DESTROTECH(m): 6:49am On May 15, 2020
This people nor go fit kill us..
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by PositiveDirect: 6:51am On May 15, 2020
The intention is very glaring. Why feeding children who are already at home taken care by their parents? Not a bad idea though but this government has something else underneath.
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by enemyofprogress: 6:54am On May 15, 2020
Ole barau onye ori
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by egoldman(m): 6:56am On May 15, 2020
Osidazz19:
Idiotic loud mouth PDP clowns. Just make accusations without any prove knowing that some dumb dumb will believe anything.

See this is real life right here, when you are a thief, you will often perceive everyone to also be a thief. These PDP thugs are nothing but known original proven thieves hence they think Buhari should be stealing with his opportunity, forgetting that not everyone is delusional and consumed with stealing public funds like them.

#IDIOTPDPCLOWNS

And now you think you have made sense?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by aladeokin1000(m): 6:56am On May 15, 2020
Hmm
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by iluvdonjazzy: 6:56am On May 15, 2020
I think PDP is right on this
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by egoldman(m): 6:57am On May 15, 2020
eleko1:
sad pdp should tell us the billions Dey looted during their own government

And if they don't tell you then Buhari should go ahead and still his own?
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by Jaspaman: 6:57am On May 15, 2020
No dey cast bubu plan grin
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by bkool7(m): 6:58am On May 15, 2020
Movicq:
I wan piss oh,

I dedicate this space to my wife my girlfriends and my gf sister y’all are great in bed i leave dis space for una

Are you sure you've not colabo your wife's sister too ?

Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by SharonLoveth(f): 6:59am On May 15, 2020
That's Next Level
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by Nobody: 7:06am On May 15, 2020
Billygee2u:

you all know the truth, yet no actions. He will still do it. I am tired of Nigeria matter. Nigerians only fight and protest online,who will stop them if you won't stand up against them?
..exactly...
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by egoldman(m): 7:07am On May 15, 2020
SIONKPO1:

it beats my imagination how are adult like you thinks,why will fg feed students when schools are on vacation,how will they achieve that
You are a disgrace to humanity for seeing the truth but saying another thing

The funny thing is that the idiot you quoted don't even understand that the money being stolen belongs to him as a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by Susu888(m): 7:07am On May 15, 2020
Jokers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Broadcast Stations To Be Fined N500000 For Callers' Hate Speeches - NBC / I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay / Oxbow Lake Pavilion, Swali-Yenagoa, Bayelsa Commissioned By Governor Dickson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.