Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP (22988 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Meets 2 Out Of School Girls, Promises To See Them Through School / Atiku: Buhari Planning To Jail Me In Phantom Coup Plot / Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by kach1: 7:37am On May 15, 2020
kenodrill:
Mumu pdp
same issue we complain about ? Justify the money being spent and stop being irrational
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by kach1: 7:38am On May 15, 2020
kach1:
same issue we complain about ? Justify the money being spent and stop being irrational
kach1:
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by eleko1: 7:38am On May 15, 2020
Go and ask Bubu how much he “Still”
egoldman:

And if they don't tell you then Buhari should go ahead and still his own?
Bia!Look for ur age group to play with ok
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by rummmy: 7:39am On May 15, 2020
Feeding school children when school is shot down as if they will be going to each child house everyday to drop his or her own poison called food.
I have taken my time to study look into that thing called feeding school children, except in Abuja or state capitals, most other places are nonsense.
Most parents don't even allow their children to ET that thing called food.. No body to supervise, no feed back from the children or their parents to government, people that are in charge just do any how they like because their monthly money have been tampered from above.
It's a whole scam.
Apc should invest in something more reasonable.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by okeyfrank: 7:40am On May 15, 2020
Buhari's Govt remains the 'Most Corrupt Govt' in the whole world.

Scamming Nigerians on daily basis has become the Hallmark of APC Fed Govt

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by Bgetto: 7:41am On May 15, 2020
this woman done killed each and every program that are functioning before hmmm

1 Like

Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by Roma10: 7:41am On May 15, 2020
tetralogyfallot:
I've never agreed with pdp but i go with them on this. Feeding school pupils is d most insensitive thing 2 do at this critical time when every damn resources is needed. At times i wonder who is advising this APC government.
am sure PDP government pay him well
to miss- advice APC government
anything is possible
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by Bahamas95(m): 7:44am On May 15, 2020
Billygee2u:

why not face what is facing you,instead of turning to other way. don't be a coward
Oga I don't support any political party. "All of dem na the same" according to Lagbaja and I believe it.

If you ain't cool with my comment that's your business.

Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by Lovelyn451(f): 7:48am On May 15, 2020
But which children are they feeding? which school is on session? I'm confused o

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by ejimatic: 7:48am On May 15, 2020
Aonkuuse:
http://saharareporters.com/2020/05/14/nigerias-school-feeding-programme-during-covid-19-ploy-steal-n135bn-%E2%80%94pdp
Aonkuuse:
http://saharareporters.com/2020/05/14/nigerias-school-feeding-programme-during-covid-19-ploy-steal-n135bn-%E2%80%94pdp
Aonkuuse:
How would somebody tell me children would be fed at home during this lockdown? Where is the data base for them?Do they even know where they live? Our money should not be stolen under the guise of school feeding program. The excercise should begin when the school resumes. No alternative. I stand with the masses always.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by Atayi1248: 7:48am On May 15, 2020
Hmmmmm,but atleats how is it going to possible
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by slowice(m): 7:50am On May 15, 2020
kenodrill:
Mumu pdp

Is this all you ve to say considering the matter at hand?
Unless you re a teenager else I am genuinely worried about this way of reasoning

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by SirBunky85(m): 7:53am On May 15, 2020
Aonkuuse:
we didn't hear ur voice wen wike demolished peoples hotels,u people are only agile when it comes to pmb
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by slowice(m): 7:56am On May 15, 2020
If the fraud in this government doesn't scare you then it's worrison.

They steal with mandate and don't care about what anyone thinks.

They quickly created this useless ministry ran by that banana face lady and closely monitored by buhari for the purpose of looting

It just doesn't make sense but they re going ahead with it anyway.... That's because the money has already been stolen, the idea of school feeding is a way to cover their track

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by SirBunky85(m): 7:58am On May 15, 2020
LibertyRep:
The home feeding program defies all logic considering the amount of fund to be committed into it.

With the recent condemnation and outcry, a listening Government should have halted the program.

It's a waste of scarce resources, especially at this precarious period.

If the parents are so poor that they can't feed their kids, then empower them to be able to do so! A subtle loan of 50k to the parents will get to 13 400 daily, imagine what that'll do to the economy of these parents.
come to my state-Abia and see how ikpeazu and the pdp are sharing money& palliative worth 1b naira to schools dat are closed.U wont hear anyone talk abt it cuz its pdp.until we become neutral in our criticisms,this country will continue to be as it is .
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by Billygee2u: 7:59am On May 15, 2020
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by creepsyme(f): 7:59am On May 15, 2020
Seriously i am trying very hard to understand the rationale behind FG claims to feed school children out of session in the face of this lock down , this is just one of their numerous loopoles for embezzlement.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by desiredhome: 8:05am On May 15, 2020
SIONKPO1:

it beats my imagination how are adult like you thinks,why will fg feed students when schools are on vacation,how will they achieve that
You are a disgrace to humanity for seeing the truth but saying another thing

Most of you asking how the food will get to the children are same people fighting over palliative from the government.
Don't these children have register in their various schools?
Talk is cheap......
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by ud4u: 8:08am On May 15, 2020
kenodrill:
Mumu pdp

Your mumu no get part 2

1 Like

Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by Chuksmonika(m): 8:13am On May 15, 2020
Billygee2u:

you all know the truth, yet no actions. He will still do it. I am tired of Nigeria matter. Nigerians only fight and protest online,who will stop them if you won't stand up against them?
my brother,this got me laughing hard,you never know your country Men,we no fit do anything oo,Even if they give Nigeria shit to eat,the wont protest,suffering and smiling is in the DNA...the thing is that if anyone is tired on how things play out in Nigeria,the person can choose to leave,the President even gave his blessing to anyone who chooses to relocate,As for protesting or revolution,it cant happens,cos Nigerians too dey fear,this nonsense cant happen in other african countries,without their citizens coming out to turn the street upside down,that is why things work out well in such countries.
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by SIONKPO1(m): 8:18am On May 15, 2020
desiredhome:

Must of you asking how the food will get to the children are same people fighting over palliative from the government.
Don't these children have register in their various schools?
Talk is cheap......
read what you just posted again cause it makes no sense

1 Like

Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by shekauvsbuhari: 8:19am On May 15, 2020
Osidazz19:
Idiotic loud mouth PDP clowns. Just make accusations without any prove knowing that some dumb dumb will believe anything.

See this is real life right here, when you are a thief, you will often perceive everyone to also be a thief. These PDP thugs are nothing but known original proven thieves hence they think Buhari should be stealing with his opportunity, forgetting that not everyone is delusional and consumed with stealing public funds like them.

#IDIOTPDPCLOWNS
you need mental evaluation.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by clevybrown(m): 8:22am On May 15, 2020
How do u feed children that are not in school?
Do u go to their various houses to feed them one after the other? How is this even possible.... If u must lie, then lie constructively
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by desiredhome: 8:23am On May 15, 2020
SIONKPO1:

read what you just posted again cause it makes no sense
Before FG will start this project they must have made plans.....
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by Khez: 8:25am On May 15, 2020

1 Like

Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by SIONKPO1(m): 8:29am On May 15, 2020
desiredhome:

Before FG will start this project they must have made plans.....
why feeding students with that huge amount and you can't do a transfer of funds via bvn to citizens during this lock down
feeding students when most of the students don't have school uniforms,chairs,tables,text books,exercise books and many have never ever seen a computer
Its just a misplaced priority
I have visited schools ,the programme na scam
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by jaxxy(m): 8:31am On May 15, 2020
The things we do in this country only God can forgive us. Of all the issues befalling the country they want to feed Skol children who are not in Skol

Phantom schemes and corruption. This government MUST be Probed!
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by favour442(m): 8:43am On May 15, 2020
Billygee2u:

you all know the truth, yet no actions. He will still do it. I am tired of Nigeria matter. Nigerians only fight and protest online,who will stop them if you won't stand up against them?
lol..stand up comedian.. goan stand up make Dem shoot you..
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by Chirowman(m): 8:46am On May 15, 2020
the more you look the less you see .PDP is not innocent too all na the same people.don't ever kill yourself or fight for Nigerian politicians ,because you are dying a shameful death they eat in same plate inside come outside to deceive innocent people who will die for their nonsense goals of mismanagement. OYO naija politics issa scam
Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by efighter: 8:52am On May 15, 2020
EricBloodAxe:
Buhari = A thief with Integrity.

As opposite these looters without integrity below

Re: Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP by watchindelta(m): 9:26am On May 15, 2020
Humans just used religion as a block! Wether Muslims or Christians! How can you be fasting and stil planning evil, lying, deceiving ur people, humans ummm, am outa here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Places Willie Obiano On Watchlist / Broadcast Stations To Be Fined N500000 For Callers' Hate Speeches - NBC / I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.